PDA

View Full Version : How To Play Dead Chat Mafia (DCM)

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Dead chat mafia is a reverse version of mafia in which the dead can decide who to lynch to see their true role through a majority vote when Day is in progress in the actual game.

The purpose of this is to have a fun minigame in which the dead can guess the roles of the living and learn their roles earlier than living participants can.

Rules:

*You can only vote for a living person to be lynched.

*You should still be trying to lynch members of opposing factions and trying to fulfill your win condition.

*DCM topics also serve as discussion topics for their respective Day/Night sequence and will only be locked when the subsequent Day/Night arrives. In other words Day II/Night II are grouped, Day III/Night III are grouped, etc...

*All dead people automatically become participants. I would recommend the newly dead members not to reveal their allies to make for a more suspenseful game. It is not prohibited, but I would advise against it.

*The dead chat members cannot vote when Forum Mafia is in its night phase, but can still discuss the game. As soon as Forum Mafia enters its day phase, the deads' votes count.

If you have any additional questions about gameplay post them here. Have fun!

SilentShadow
August 20th, 2011, 03:59 PM
I'm kind of confused about the lynching

So we vote someone that is against us (and living) and they die? (I read this AFTER posting the -vote Crimson)
Or do we jsut learn their role and pretend they are dead.

FalseTruth
August 21st, 2011, 12:07 PM
Yea, you vote someone against your alignment to learn their role.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Dead chat mafia is a reverse version of mafia We should play reverse Mafia 1 of these Forum Mafia days!
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Reverse_Mafia
Only problem would be that it would have to be modifyed quite a bit, because it was designed for smaller Mafia games (Like 12 or 13 players), instead of a 30 player game.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
Also, will Forum Mafia 4 start immediately after Forum Mafia 3 ends?

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
Reverse mafia seems interesting but would be impossible to implement. FM 4 will prob start as soon as this one ends.

Auckmid
August 23rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
Reverse mafia seems interesting but would be impossible to implement. FM 4 will prob start as soon as this one ends.
What do you mean by implement?

FalseTruth
August 23rd, 2011, 08:35 PM
I mean its impossible to do. You already know all the roles of the dead.

Inca_Killa
August 26th, 2011, 02:14 PM
lynch claw