PDA

View Full Version : DCM - Day II: Irreverence

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Raiden's soul was the first to depart from Rome. God greeted him kindly and reassured him that his death would not be in vain. Everything happens for a reason, he said.

Raiden passed his time by observing the Day events of Rome. Now detached from all the bickering, he felt serene and calm he had never felt before.

In return for Raiden's lifelong service, God allowed Raiden to enter an alternate dimension in which Raiden could manipulate day events and see alternate outcomes. Raiden now had the power to decide the lynch to see any one person's true role. He began pondering the situation with his cultured intellect...

Day II

It will take 1 vote to lynch. Discuss(with yourself).

Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
Auckmid
CaressMeTenderly
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
Deolrin
divemaster127
Elixir
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
Narks
NorthStar
oops_ur_dead
philie
Procyon
Rumpel
SilentShadow
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vonksr
Yayap
Zack
Zane

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Jailor (Limited 5 Executions)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(Limited to 4 cleanings)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Framer
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

Night II:

After much deliberation with himself, Raiden decided to lynch Narks to see his true role.

Narks' role was: Citizen

Narks' Last Will exclusive to dead chat:

//! zinc
public struct Narks extends Citizen
{
implement BulletMagnet;
implement Troll;

public function doCult() -> boolean
{
if (isMason || isDead)
{
return false;
}
return true;
}

public function winCondition() -> boolean
{
if (!isCult && isTown && Game.isTownWinner)
{
return true;
}
}

public function onDeath(int deathType)
{
if (deathType == DEATH_TYPE_LYNCH)
{
BJDebugMsg("you retards, wasted a lynch");
}
else if (deathType == DEATH_TYPE_JAILOR)
{
BJDebugMsg("FOUR FRAGS LEFT");
}
}

public function getPoints() -> integer
{
return S2I("still better at forum mafia then all of you lol");
}
}
//! endzinc

Raiden
August 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Ok, from what i have read, and assuming it wasn't a mismason (99.9% sure of that), Zane is probably a cardinal. Anyway, he's immortal and uncultable as of now, so any town power role would be fine too.

Since i know that all night actions have been sent, SK couldn't be afk... yeah, our possibilities are jailor/consort blocking, healed target, or GF. I can't believe anyone chose not to kill with 4 investigating roles around, it will be a suicide in the long run, especially for the sk. Even if they get the jailor to reveal, sheriffs, invests and masons (they couldn't know about me) WILL find you. That's fail strategy to me.

Also, the more i read, the more i find clawtrocity extremely suspicious. We have very different styles of play, though... i mean i was sure claw was a hooker last game, but he turned out to be a citizen, meh. But this time he's even more aggressive, and is claiming the dumbest things since last day. I can't believe he's town. He's either the jester or mafia faking as jester.

Monster is also playing very strangely after his performance since last game. I was suspicious of him day 1, and i'm even more suspicious now.

Other suspicious people: yayap, severn, elixir. I will make a role table tomorrow.
For now, i would lynch Narks. I am confident that Claw is the jester, and Narks is another kind of non-town liar. Not sure about AscendedOne, i need to read more carefully.

vote Narks

deadchat population: 1, votes required: 1
Narks is lynched.

Talking to myself is fun.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Day End. Narks is Lynched. Night 2 coming soon.

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 03:23 AM
First attempt at role guessing (most of it will be wrong of course, but i'll be updating as days pass)

Also specific roles should be simply read as "town power role" and mafia as well as neutrals should read "bad guy", i cannot possibly guess exact roles at this point. I will say otherwise if i feel confident enough about someone.

Sicilian Godfather = SAS
Sicilian Consigliere = monster
Sicilian Janitor = divemaster127
Sicilian Random = Crimson
Napoli Godfather = vornksr
Napoli Consort = Clawtrocity
Napoli Framer = severn
Napoli Random = McPwnage
Cult Leader = Elixir
Serial Killer = NorthStar
Witch = Yayap
Amnesiac = philie
Jester = Zack
Mayor = Procyon
Sheriff = Illidan
Sheriff = MrSmarter
Investigator = MileS
Investigator = oops_ur_dead
Doctor = Zane
Doctor = Ganondorf
Gunsmith = AscendedOne (culted)
Armorsmith = Darth Sand
Jailor = Deolrin
Coroner = CaressMeTenderly
Citizen = Fred
Citizen = SilentShadow
Citizen = Auckmid
Citizen = chocopaw
Citizen = Deathfire123
Citizen = Inca_Killa
Citizen = Rumpel

How wrong am i?

Goonswarm
August 18th, 2011, 03:28 AM
You have a crushing... 3 correct!

Also, so sleepy but dota 2 stream so good. Woohoo dota!

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Lol ok, those must be the citizens. But i can't believe i missed ALL the bad guys, maybe i just misplaced their roles. My day 3 list will be more accurate.

Goonswarm
August 18th, 2011, 03:38 AM
lol 2/3 are citizens. One I was very suprised you guessed correctly.

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Just my luck, like when i lynched spy. Ok so Elixir is cult leader? Confirmed? kkthxbye :D

(i will probably dead-lynch him tomorrow if nothing relevant happens)

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 10:31 AM
I swear, if claw is town, i will never be able to trust him again. You can't play like that if you are town, even if he is correct. He is only starting a HUGE mess which in the long run will hurt the town badly, regardless if he is the mayor or a sheriff or any other kind of useful power role.
He wants to lynch everyone for the worst reasons possible, his logic is faulty in so many different ways that i cannot even begin to describe. He MUST be a bad guy.

The one and only reason that stops me from claiming obvious jester is that he seems very eager for the night to come, which is not very jester-like. All his actions, though, point towards the fact that he is a quite proficient jester, an above average mafioso or an extremely bad town player.

FalseTruth
August 18th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Actually you got 4 right, and 3/4 are citizens :)

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 11:06 AM
good :D that's more than 10%, not bad for a first day guess.

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Oh my god look at that. Yayap has basically put in his bad guys list everyone who suspected claw, LOL. Then he doesn't even care to explain his reasoning and suddenly all the trolls bandwagon on philie, that's hilarious. At least i was giving some plausible info on the targets i were accusing as a consigliere. Not saying that philie is clean, but i am positive yayap is not.

Also yayap and claw MUST be in the same scum league or at least mafia+witch just like i pointed out earlier. Fred is on the same or similar boat, too.

The problem is, there are so many trolls that i don't have enough bad guys spot to put them all in. Part of them are town, and they'll make us lose the game. Sadness.

FalseTruth
August 18th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Be happy! I predict Amnesiac takes Cardinal! If so, town had a free day to gather info.

Raiden
August 18th, 2011, 06:21 PM
I can only hope so. Judging by this post, philie's probably not the amnesiac (although that was pretty much random from me, i had to put someone in its place and that's it), so i currently don't have a clue on who that could be. However, the fact that there are more trolls than ever is still enough for me to despair. A lot of townies don't have a clue about what they're doing either. I'm not blaming them, i was exactly the same in FM1, i had no idea what to do. But at least i was the jester, lol.

Raiden
August 19th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Nice last will, lol. Not really helpful.

Also i need a way to discover claw's role. I don't know if it's me and illidan who think alike, if it is me and the us players that think VERY differently, but really, i can't believe him to be a town role. I honestly think he's in the orange mafia with people like sas and fred or other kind of trolls/lurkers/bandwagoners who he didn't point out instead of Zack and the others.

I... will attempt to recruit him with my dead mason powers.