PDA

View Full Version : Day II - Irreverence

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Date: May 3rd, 1776
Time: 8:00 am

The Roman Nobility returned to the plaza with much anticipation that the night events would lead to a brighter future and the restoration of stability for the city. A message was read by a herald to the nobles from Emperor Nero himself. It mentioned the sorrow for the loss of Pope Puis II, and the swift retribution that would follow such injustice. The herald was suddenly interrupted by the noble scribe and two guards, who proceeded to state “All are not in attendance; this meeting is halted until all members are accounted for.” The nobles looked amongst themselves and noticed that Raiden, unlike yesterday, was not in attendance for the meeting.

The Swiss Guard was dispatched to his home where what could only be described as “a scene of horror” was displayed. Raiden’s lifeless body lay on the floor, with a single bullet hole through his forehead, surrounded by a sea of his own blood. His legs were fractured and lay awkwardly to his side. The Guard examined the items in his house and found a bright red robe, a gold chain with a crucifix, and the Holy Bible. The Guard stood in dismay as they recognized this figure immediately. The humble cardinal appointed the day before Pope Puis II’s brutal murder, Cardinal "Raiden" lay before them.

Upon returning to the gathering of nobles, the information was given to all in attendance. Several, unable to contain their emotion, began to weep and sob openly. Some nobles had emotionless faces, and a select few were thought to have been seen smiling. The mood became somber and all was suddenly silent. Emperor Nero, hidden in the crowd, was seething with anger. He furthered his resolve to rid the nobility of such evildoers.

Discussion began to erupt from the nobles after a short time. Many were not sure what they could do about such a tragic event. Some had concerns and questioned if Rome had lost its faith. After several hours, a conclusion was reached by all in attendance. A public trial would be held in an attempt to weed out the evildoers. The people would not stand idly and see Rome fall into chaos. The nobility filed into the courthouse, took their seats, and prepared for what was sure to be a long and eventful day.

Day II

Date: May 3rd, 1776
Time: 12:00pm

Day II will End at 12pm Friday, 19th August 2011 PDT/ 7pm Friday, 19th August 2011 GMT, or when a lynch occurs. It will take 17 votes to lynch.

Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
Auckmid
CaressMeTenderly
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
Deolrin
divemaster127
Elixir
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
Narks
NorthStar
oops_ur_dead
philie
Procyon
Rumpel
SilentShadow
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vornksr
Yayap
Zack
Zane

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.
Raiden (Cardinal) – Died Night 1 – 2nd of May, 1776; 11:23 PM – Beaten and then shot once in the head.

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Jailor (Limited 5 Executions)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)/Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(Limited to 4 cleanings)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Framer
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester
*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

Last Wills:

Raiden:

If you are reading this, it means that probably i didn’t get healed last night. I did my best to point out Narks as a huge troll and draw healing attention towards me, but apparently my messages have gone unnoticed.
As long as the framer is alive, i won’t tell any name of the other guys i suspect, however, you should ask yourself why some people behaved the way they did, using my death as added knowledge.

Anyway, since – i hope – at least one doctor will be still alive at the time of this writing, i shall say that i went recruiting Zane. If you read any mismason message, you know what to do. Else, you can still heal him.

Zane, if you are alive and town-aligned, do not reveal your status. Let the cult suffer.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 11:30 AM
only 1 death... wow. But it was a high price, our cardinal on night 1

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Holy crap.... A mason death on night 1.... This is gonna be a cult friendly game.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Mh, just 1 death? That's not a bad start, although we lost our Cardinal.

@Mods: can we get a clarification if that's a mismason or not or it's deliberately vague?

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Only 1 killing? Seems like we got lucky, although the loss of the mason leader is hard. :/
Btw, so waited for this day... let's finally begin this game for real! :)

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hm, is that a mismason or a mafiakill?

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Illidan No I do not believe it is a mismason. It would be obviously a mismason if it was a mismason. All we can do now is hope that zane is mason material.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Mh, just 1 death? That's not a bad start, although we lost our Cardinal.

@Mods: can we get a clarification if that's a mismason or not or it's deliberately vague?

Deliberately vague.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Don't forget that Masons go before any of the killers on the kill chart. If Raiden targeted a citizen, the Mason's are still alive.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Zane...Please tell me you were a cit.

Well. I got no items last night.

I can not shoot Narks and we know he is a troll. If we lynch him he gets the added bonus of possibly winning all 3 games.

Now I'm going to look at this through metaglasses for a second because I don't fully understand any of this roman shit.

Because he was beaten to death AND shot once directly in the head which Mafia could of killed him?

Last time the orange mafia was ruthless and slaughtered people, but the red mafia was precise and silent. This seems like a combination of both. I almost think both mafia targeted him, but I have a feeling False or Goon would tell us that.

Also, I have a feeling the SK may have not killed intentionally to screw with the Jailor. However the Jailor knows information about someone since as of last night whoever he had captive could 100000% trust the jailor. Now though he could be culted and the captive needs to know this. It's a trust war between the two people.

If the amnesiac wants to play it smart he should be taking the Mason while he can. Hidden in the darkness. He can still try to recruit more citizens and hopefully find the Cult before the cult finds the Amnesiac.

McJesus
August 17th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Interesting that there is only one death, I will wait until further developments on how that happened unfold to make an opinion other than we got lucky!

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Amnesiac our town would greatly appreciate it if you went mason.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Illidan No I do not believe it is a mismason. It would be obviously a mismason if it was a mismason. All we can do now is hope that zane is mason material.

Although false said that, I believe that's the truth because we had just 1 kill, I can't possibly think that ALL 3 kill went blocked/healed/whatnot AND we had a mismason.
So please, heal Zane tonight. If he's really mason he's really important.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Zane...Please tell me you were a cit.

Well. I got no items last night.

I can not shoot Narks and we know he is a troll. If we lynch him he gets the added bonus of possibly winning all 3 games.

Now I'm going to look at this through metaglasses for a second because I don't fully understand any of this roman shit.

Because he was beaten to death AND shot once directly in the head which Mafia could of killed him?

Last time the orange mafia was ruthless and slaughtered people, but the red mafia was precise and silent. This seems like a combination of both. I almost think both mafia targeted him, but I have a feeling False or Goon would tell us that.

Also, I have a feeling the SK may have not killed intentionally to screw with the Jailor. However the Jailor knows information about someone since as of last night whoever he had captive could 100000% trust the jailor. Now though he could be culted and the captive needs to know this. It's a trust war between the two people.

If the amnesiac wants to play it smart he should be taking the Mason while he can. Hidden in the darkness. He can still try to recruit more citizens and hopefully find the Cult before the cult finds the Amnesiac.
NO! DO NOT TELL CLAW YOUR CURRENT ROLE! If he isn't a Mason, I am certain that he will draw attention from enemy factions during the night. If he is, there is no way he should reveal so early.

Why do you want are only potential mason to claim Claw?

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Auckmid, I'm sure claw doesn't REALLY want the guy to claim. Saying that extact phrase is basicly claw asking for reassurance. All we can do now is hope for the best.

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Do I get this right: mismason means he visited someone who can't get recruitet and killed him instead?
Which would mean that both mafias AND the sk somehow got their kills denied?
I'm looking forward to attack claims and what the jailor has to say, as the consort will likely not come forward.^^
Docs, as long as nobody is lieing, DON'T reveal that your target got attacked.
Should be a no-brainer, but...

Yayap
So possibilities for the missing deaths:

1-killer shot a King or SK
2-killer was RoleBlocked
3-someone was healed
4-Sk was afk = procyon
5-killers are intentionally not killing to make it look like role block hoping to expose the consort and jailor
6-multiple attacks on Raiden?

Any other thoughts?

chocopaw
and killed him instead?

I meant "got killed by him" of course. No edit is annoying.^^

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 11:45 AM
@Mod: Can the Coroner discover the exact cause for Raiden's death?

Darth Sand

Although false said that, I believe that's the truth because we had just 1 kill, I can't possibly think that ALL 3 kill went blocked/healed/whatnot AND we had a mismason.
So please, heal Zane tonight. If he's really mason he's really important.

It's unlikely that all 3 kills got blocked... but it's possible... the problem is, we will never know, because Zane will either not tell us at all what happened or he could be lying.

monster
I really cannot wrap my head around only 1 kill tonight. Anyways it is generally encouraged to report if someone got healed. Also what is this crap about being deliberately vague - it is gameplay mechanic to know how the person died. For all we know now he could have been killed by a serial killer who uses guns in this game, while everyone expects knives.

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I won't say if I was a citizen, like Raiden said: Let the cult suffer. And I'd like to see the Amnesiac taking the Cardinal, too.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I can't see how Raiden's death was a simple mismason. It is technicaly possible that the SK was in Jail or role-blocked, and both of the Mafia kills were disrupted, but it's so incredibly unlikely. I'm willing to bet that Raiden was targeted by one of the killling factions.

Goonswarm
August 17th, 2011, 11:48 AM
@Mod: Can the Coroner discover the exact cause for Raiden's death?

Yes, Coroner can discover death type, last will and role(if sanitized) and their target the night of their death.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I can't see how Raiden's death was a simple mismason. It is technicaly possible that the SK was in Jail or role-blocked, and both of the Mafia kills were disrupted, but it's so incredibly unlikely. I'm willing to bet that Raiden was targeted by one of the killling factions.

That's what I was saying.

We can't be sure, but it's likely that the death isn't a mismason.

Auckmid
The amnesiac should become the new Pope ;).

chocopaw
For all we know now he could have been killed by a serial killer who uses guns in this game, while everyone expects knives.

That is very true. I don't want to ruin your fun with the storytelling, but plz make it clear. For instance "a weapon known to be used by the kingdoms of Sicily and Napoli" or something.
I also hope that you would tell us if it was a double-attack.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Auckmid, I'm sure claw doesn't REALLY want the guy to claim. Saying that extact phrase is basicly claw asking for reassurance. All we can do now is hope for the best.

herp

Auckmid you're acting fishy as hell. First you defended Narks like he was the best player in the galaxy and you worshiped him. Second you acted like you KNEW I wasn't getting a gun. Why wouldn't you give me a gun if you were gunsmith? ESPECIALLY after we know that Narks is a god damn troll. I gotta be honest, I thought Raiden was lying. He seemed scared as fuck and I thought he was making stuff up, but clearly he didn't attract enough attention from the doctor to get healed.

Also if the amnesiac goes Mason and Zane is a mason then poof we have our Mason team back online.

NOTE: MAFIA'S AND SK YOU SHOULD NOT KILL ZANE BECAUSE FOR ALL YOU KNOW HE IS WITCH/JESTER/AMNESIAC AND AMNESIAC COULD TOTALLY BE ON YOUR TEAM

There now Mafia/sk won't kill Zane unless they are retarded. If the cult leader really wants to risk the fact that Zane may be Mason then he can, but there's a pretty high chance of him being Mason.

NorthStar
August 17th, 2011, 11:50 AM
The amnesiac should become the new Pope ;).

Agreed.

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Well, that makes the coroner stronger than usual.. but still... as of now anything could have happened here... even everyone targetting Raiden

monster
I won't say if I was a citizen, like Raiden said: Let the cult suffer. And I'd like to see the Amnesiac taking the Cardinal, too.

The Cardinal is a very good role for the Amnesiac, after next night we will know if Amnesiac intends to play for town or not, as his role choice is announced.

FalseTruth
I really cannot wrap my head around only 1 kill tonight. Anyways it is generally encouraged to report if someone got healed. Also what is this crap about being deliberately vague - it is gameplay mechanic to know how the person died. For all we know now he could have been killed by a serial killer who uses guns in this game, while everyone expects knives.

Mafia use guns, Serial Killer use knives, a mismason would show a "struggle" between two people. This is predefined and you guys should all know it by now.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Also note that SAS hasn't talked either.

SAS and Proc are the only two people so far not talking. They didn't talk a lot last time either, but nonetheless.

NorthStar
August 17th, 2011, 11:52 AM
My fellow citizens, I have never seen Italia in such a state of distress, we have always been a peaceful city, we conquered the corrupt Borgia, so we therefore, we can conquer this! Do not be blinded by other factions, remain true to that of Roma!

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM

SAS and Proc are the only two people so far not talking. They didn't talk a lot last time either, but nonetheless.

I said this as if someone was AFK, but just noticed night wasn't suppose to end til 7 minutes from right now. The SK/Mafia's did this intentionally. I'd laugh so hard if all of them decided to just not kill expecting the jailor to think he had a killer.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM
It's never a good idea to do that.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 11:55 AM

Procyon has been away since Aug 8th = maybe sk missing kill?
S.A.S. was online day 1 but chose not to post = staying silent for now

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 11:57 AM
It's never a good idea to do that.

In forum mafia... it can be a great idea to do that. expose possible jailors and kill them later

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Proc is either a citizen or a Mafioso then. He either has no action or had someone else give his action for him. I.E. Godfather/king

I didn't notice SAS online yesterday, but he stays quiet anyway til Narks starts the major trolling.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 11:58 AM

herp

Auckmid you're acting fishy as hell. First you defended Narks like he was the best player in the galaxy and you worshiped him. Second you acted like you KNEW I wasn't getting a gun. Why wouldn't you give me a gun if you were gunsmith? ESPECIALLY after we know that Narks is a god damn troll. I gotta be honest, I thought Raiden was lying. He seemed scared as fuck and I thought he was making stuff up, but clearly he didn't attract enough attention from the doctor to get healed.

How was I supporting Narks, and how did I know you wern't getting a gun? The only thing I said yesterday about Narks was that trolling in FM 1 might have helped him, but he was just being a troll in FM 2.

My fellow citizens, I have never seen Italia in such a state of distress, we have always been a peaceful city, we conquered the corrupt Borgia, so we therefore, we can conquer this! Do not be blinded by other factions, remain true to that of Roma!
And stop being so obvious with your citizen claims!

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Well anyone got any accusations to fire out before the night ends?

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:01 PM
day*

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Well, narks clearly isn't a mason :D I would like to hear from him his r...oh wait, he's Narks, nvm.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Proc is either a citizen or a Mafioso then. He either has no action or had someone else give his action for him. I.E. Godfather/king

I didn't notice SAS online yesterday, but he stays quiet anyway til Narks starts the major trolling.

I find it hard to believe that the Godfather would order an afk person to kill.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Sorry Auckmid, I mistook you for AscendedOne

If your name starts with the same letter you must be the same person. My bad.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Right now, role claiming would be a huge mistake.

Consorts can block
No masons to verify cit claims
Expose potential targets for cult
or even paint targets for death.

anyone could claim cit right now with no risk unless Zane is a mason or someone remembers that he was a mason.

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 12:05 PM

Mafia use guns, Serial Killer use knives, a mismason would show a "struggle" between two people. This is predefined and you guys should all know it by now.

I'm not sure now... Raiden was shot and beaten to death... does that only mean a mafiakill?

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Wow realy 3 sites in like 10 minutes, seems like Im not the only one who was lurking for the day to start...

Mhm I don't realy know what to do, I'll wait a bit more till I make a real statement, also I got to read through everything that is written till now

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:07 PM

I find it hard to believe that the Godfather would order an afk person to kill.

Hold on, disregard this. I have no idea what I was thinking.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:08 PM
@Auckmid
Oh, but the whole "CLAW U STUPID ZANE DON'T REVEAL AHHHHHHHZERGAJKAVF" Was stupid and you shouldn't do that Auckmid.

@Oops
If anything wouldn't you want to send your AFK person out? It's not like the AFK person would be the most likely to be role blocked would it?

Then again after the buttfuckery of citizen claims that happened yesterday I could potentially see Night 1 being as random as ever in terms of killing choices.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Also, keep in mind that Raiden wasn't sanitized, so either the janitor got roleblocked, or the kill was not made by the Sicilian. I think we should take a serious look at Narks today, and I see no reason from the death description to think that Raiden died to a mismason, so it's more likely than not that Zane is clean.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Also, keep in mind that Raiden wasn't sanitized, so either the janitor got roleblocked, or the kill was not made by the Sicilian. I think we should take a serious look at Narks today, and I see no reason from the death description to think that Raiden died to a mismason, so it's more likely than not that Zane is clean.

Random Mafia can spawn as Janitor. There could a potential 12 sanitized roles in the future of this game.

With only 1 coroner it'd take 12 nights just to figure them all out.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:11 PM
@Auckmid
Oh, but the whole "CLAW U STUPID ZANE DON'T REVEAL AHHHHHHHZERGAJKAVF" Was stupid and you shouldn't do that Auckmid.

@Oops
If anything wouldn't you want to send your AFK person out? It's not like the AFK person would be the most likely to be role blocked would it?

Then again after the buttfuckery of citizen claims that happened yesterday I could potentially see Night 1 being as random as ever in terms of killing choices.

Exactly why I said to disregard that. I had a brain fart and thought for a moment that an afk mafia can't kill.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 12:11 PM

Janitor only has 4 cleanings...
wouldn't you want to wait till the coroner was dead before wasting them?

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM

^ this, until we have more clues, Narks is the only suspect we have so far.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
OH Speaking of coroner, couldn't Procyon be the coroner?
There's no possible body to target the first night so maybe the Moderators skipped over his role since he was basically a citizen at that point.

I forgot there were more roles that he could be.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 12:13 PM

I'm not sure now... Raiden was shot and beaten to death... does that only mean a mafiakill?

That is for you to decide. Vagueness prompts discussion and intrigue. Enjoy.
Hint: Think! Was it a struggle or was it a one-sided abuse of a person?

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:14 PM
There's no possible body to target the first night so maybe the Moderators skipped over his role since he was basically a citizen at that point.

Or he's ... just ... afk?

monster
August 17th, 2011, 12:14 PM

Seeing how the Day started a little bit early we can assume that all night actions have been sent. So we can then conclude that whoever was afk during that time doesn't have an individual night action. That leaves - citizen, amnesiac, mafioso, (GF), coroner, mayor, jester.

Also after the clarification made by the mod we can safely assume that Raiden got killed by the orange mafia, which clears Zane of being mafia/sk/cult.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Don't know why I thought Janitor couldn't be randomed. I still think likely that the Sicilians didn't make the kill, though.

Also Yayap, there's no guarantee the Janitor'll survive long enough to use all four cleanings before you die, and they can potentially draw out the Coroner by using cleanings early. The Janitor could go either way.

Auckmid
We realy should still try and do a day lynch. However, unlike previous Mafia games, we have a Jailor, and lynching isn't as important.

@Claw, I was makeing sure that Zane didn't actually claim, as that would be a huge disaster. You were the 1 who said "Please tell me you are Citizen".

I do agree that AscendedOne is acting fishy. I would also like to point out that Oops is acting very different, so I think he may be town.

I would also like to point out that the day started early, which means that all actions must have been submited before deadline.

Yayap

seriously? the day started within 30 minutes of the deadline.. I don't think they skipped the coroner.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM
While it may be vague, I do think that from False's hints and after reading back, Raiden was a Mafia kill. I still don't know whether or not it was caused by a mismason.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Oh, the day started earlier? Fuck timezones, I thought it was late.

Disregard my last post then.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:19 PM

Seeing how the Day started a little bit early we can assume that all night actions have been sent. So we can then conclude that whoever was afk during that time doesn't have an individual night action. That leaves - citizen, amnesiac, mafioso, (GF), coroner, mayor, jester.

Also after the clarification made by the mod we can safely assume that Raiden got killed by the orange mafia, which clears Zane of being mafia/sk/cult.

Can't be the GF. The GF has to order a night kill, remember?

Clawtrocity

He's AFK, but the day started an hour earlier than planned meaning his role can not possible have an action.

Also what Monster said. Mayor, Amnesiac, Jester, and actually GF technically could all be his role.

Here's the deal in terms of lynching. Do we trust a Jailor that may or may not be culted at this point to be the sole determiner of the town's fate or can we gather some evidence and lynch somebody as a team. Both have their ups and downs, but you have to realize that the Jailor CAN BE CULTED.

Auckmid
It started 11:40 PST, 20 miniutes before deadline.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
We realy should still try and do a day lynch. However, unlike previous Mafia games, we have a Jailor, and lynching isn't as important.

@Claw, I was makeing sure that Zane didn't actually claim, as that would be a huge disaster. You were the 1 who said "Please tell me you are Citizen".

I do agree that AscendedOne is acting fishy. I would also like to point out that Oops is acting very different, so I think he may be town.

I would also like to point out that the day started early, which means that all actions must have been submited before deadline.

Excuse me? Where has anyone said I've been acting fishy? Besides well you.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I'm curious about why Ascended asked if anyone had accusations to fire off before the day ends, but why do you feel he looks fishy, Auckmid?

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Auckmid you're acting fishy as hell

I rest my case.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM

He's AFK, but the day started an hour earlier than planned meaning his role can not possible have an action.

Also what Monster said. Mayor, Amnesiac, Jester, and actually GF technically could all be his role.

Here's the deal in terms of lynching. Do we trust a Jailor that may or may not be culted at this point to be the sole determiner of the town's fate or can we gather some evidence and lynch somebody as a team. Both have their ups and downs, but you have to realize that the Jailor CAN BE CULTED.

How can he be GF?
Also he can be a mafioso. Possibly a coroner, since they probably wouldn't need to submit an action night one.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM

Read the whole thread.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Excuse me? Where has anyone said I've been acting fishy? Besides well you.

I did. Yesterday you were defending Narks and saying "I KNOW You won't get a gun" If you were the gunsmith and you didn't give me a fucking gun then you're stupid. We now know that Narks is a giant ass troll and I would of gladly shot him tonight. Apparently though the gunsmith doesn't trust me enough.

Also, Yayap. I'm saying the Coroner had no action last night. He could possibly of been AFK and the game would of started without him.

monster
August 17th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Can't be the GF. The GF has to order a night kill, remember?

Let's make a giant quote to post a one liner. Like this thread needs more spam. You see how I put it in brackets - yes I REMEMBER.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Claw, we know narks is a troll but shooting him isn't the answer. He could be any role in the freakin game. What if hes the goddamn mayor?

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Ok... just so we all get this clear:

Night 1 was to end at 12pm Pacific or when all actions were sent in
Day 2 started at 11:28 am Pacific

thats 30 mins "early"
To me, thats on time and not early.

So since Procyon was the only one that wasn't online since the game started, they were either waiting for him or someone drew it out.

since it's been 9 days since procyon last logged in, it wouldn't surprise me if they cut his time short by 30 mins and had no reason to believe he would show up.

both mafias can send out afk people... = afk not the reason for missing death
Sk didn't kill... possibility = not sure why Claw is dismissing this

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:26 PM

Read the whole thread.

Claw, clarify this. Were you saying im sucipicous or auckmid is?

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Why isn't shooting him the answer? What indication has there been thus far that Narks is protown, Ascended?

Illidan
Claw, we know narks is a troll but shooting him isn't the answer. He could be any role in the freakin game. What if hes the goddamn mayor?

Actually, he can only be evil or citizen. If he's any other role, he's just a goddamn troll.

@Ascended: he's saying YOU are suspicious, not Auckmid.

Auckmid
My reason for finding Ascended is different though. Mafia like to discredit, but hate to antagonize. For this reason, buddying is a well used tactic in which the Scum player tryes to side with a certain town player, getting on his good side, so that Town player will be more inclined to agree and vote with the Scum player. I saw Asended's actions on Day 1 as buddying.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:29 PM
You guys are also forgetting that Procyon can be the Jailer. We have no guarantee that the Jailer picked a target on day one.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 12:30 PM
My reason for finding Ascended suspicious is different though. Mafia like to discredit, but hate to antagonize. For this reason, buddying is a well used tactic in which the Scum player tryes to side with a certain town player, getting on his good side, so that Town player will be more inclined to agree and vote with the Scum player. I saw Asended's actions on Day 1 as buddying.
Typo.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:31 PM

Actually, he can only be evil or citizen. If he's any other role, he's just a goddamn troll.

@Ascended: he's saying YOU are suspicious, not Auckmid.

Regardless I still require clarification, he has said im sucipicious but does he also think auckmid is?

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:32 PM
No, he just mistaken your names because they both start with an A.

Or at least, that's what he said.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:32 PM
My reason for finding Ascended is different though. Mafia like to discredit, but hate to antagonize. For this reason, buddying is a well used tactic in which the Scum player tryes to side with a certain town player, getting on his good side, so that Town player will be more inclined to agree and vote with the Scum player. I saw Asended's actions on Day 1 as buddying.

Funny.... Your trying to discredit it me it would appear...... Regardless I will attempt to prove my role tommorow.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM

Funny.... Your trying to discredit it me it would appear...... Regardless I will attempt to prove my role tommorow.

I am not discrediting you, I am merely stateing why I find your actions suspicious.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I think AscendedOne is fishy for these reasons.

I'd rather shoot the mayor knowing he won't randomly lynch the invest late in the game then have to deal with his bullshit forever.

I told you what Narks did.

He lies his ass of if he's not town
He tells too much of the truth when he is.

Narks got caught lying on day 1 and we now know he can't be town. Town roles don't lie like that ever. However you're doing something interesting. You're defending Narks with no real basis. You just started defending him the second I said I was going to kill him. You couldn't possibly be cult with him as your cult leader yet. You weren't in the masons. You couldn't have jailed him at that point. What makes you so sure Narks is town with no real evidence. My evidence is that no town role should ever have to lie unless they are trolling in which case they shouldn't even be in the game. Once in awhile false claiming a cit or saying you're not a doctor is ok, but blatently saying "Lul I'm mason you guys lose" And having a mason die the next day is bad play. Also you're using a 10 year old Mafia ploy

"Defend the strongest players of the town. Pick one in particular to defend excessively. If you die, this will tie you to them and allow your team to lynch them quickly. As a note, generally, if you build a meta for defending people you will do well in all your games. "
@Auckmid Great minds think alike.

So because of that:
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lynch_All_Liars

Vote Narks

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Also Yayap I said Mafia/SK may have all chosen not to attack in one of my first few posts.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:35 PM
I am not discrediting you, I am merely stateing why I find your actions suspicious.

Two birds with one stone?

Claw, do whatever the hell you want, Narks is a troll. Its as simple as that.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:37 PM

And you're trying to discredit him by saying he's trying to discredit you.

Why are you attacking Auckmid instead of explaining your words and actions? Why should we wait until tomorrow for you to attempt to prove your role?

Also, I'm a believer in Lynch All Liars. Vote: Narks.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Unvote Narks

I keep forgetting I can't let him win again. Normally I'd say fuck it if he was Jester, but I can't do it. I can't let him win again.

Whoever got the gun last night please shoot Narks.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Miles, I will explain my reasoning tommorow. Doing so now would make my reasoning POINTLESS.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:39 PM

Two birds with one stone?

Claw, do whatever the hell you want, Narks is a troll. Its as simple as that.

He's a LIAR. I'm not voting him now because it's too soon, we have to hear from a lot of people, but I will vote for him probably.

Zack
August 17th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Awesome news guys!

I baked some Melon Bread, fresh from the oven! Nothing like a hot meal to calm a brainstorm. I still have the good old melons as well though.

So, suspicions are being thrown based on a few little posts. I suppose there's nothing else to do but analyze posts, but can you really tell anything from just that? Citizens are always clueless enough to make themselves suspicious, and thats 'cus they have no shred of information.

Interesting conflict with yourself there Claw, to lynch or not to lynch, that is the question. The humour of it all is you'l probably lead him to the win with your attitude, because nobody will believe he is actually important enough to lynch or shoot.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 12:43 PM
So, suspicions are being thrown based on a few little posts. I suppose there's nothing else to do but analyze posts, but can you really tell anything from just that? Citizens are always clueless enough to make themselves suspicious, and thats 'cus they have no shred of information.

There's just one thing that we know for sure: Narks is a liar, and if we don't have better leads, he sould be lynched today once we have heard from everyone.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM
You're now implying that you're going to get healed or are immune to death.

Anyone can say we have information, but you have to let me live another day before I say it.

Explain this shit now or else I'm going with Auckmid and I'm going to say you're trying to pair up with him so when you die we kill him and he's probably jester and once of us will randomly die. I'm almost set in stone that you're in one of the Mafia's, but then again you could be doing this as a Jester so I'll hold.

@Zack Someone has a gun. Someone will shoot him. IF THEY DON'T The Gunsmith now knows that the person with a gun is Mafia. No town role would hold back from shooting Narks with a gun. I want everyone to know what I'm saying is the truth.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Miles, I will explain my reasoning tommorow. Doing so now would make my reasoning POINTLESS.

Explaining why you think shooting Narks is a bad idea will make your reasoning pointless?

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Yesterday Narks claimed that he was a mason. Town roles usually have no incentive to lie. We know now that Narks cannot be the mason.
This is enough evidence for me.
Vote Narks

monster
August 17th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Also Yayap I said Mafia/SK may have all chosen not to attack in one of my first few posts.

Serial killer deliberately choosing not to attack is one of the most evil plans I have ever heard. It may lead to the jailor revealing himself prematurely, thinking he got the SK in jail and then mislynching a townie. Funny how you and Yayap had that figured out so fast.

Regarding Narks:
In the last two forum mafia trolls used to get a free pass. Lynching him will send a message that trolling will not be tolerated this time. Also he was caught in major lie, but because of his reputation people will not take it seriously. If it was someone else he would be dead today. Anyways, it is way too early to be voting, we have a long day in front of us.

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Explaining why you think shooting Narks is a bad idea will make your reasoning pointless?

Uhhh no? I was talking about confirming my role. But fine go ahead and lynch him, he could be any freakin role in the game. And I would PLEAD him to be removed from the next forum mafia, he adds nothing to the game.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM
@Monster

Me and Yayap both play SC2 Mafia a lot and I've almost never seen a game where there is a jailor and someone dies first night. Meaning someone always holds back an attack to make the jailor think he got someone.

Another thing that could of happened would be that the Jailor jailed someone and one of the killers attacked him.

One of the killers could of found a GF or SK

One of the killers could of found a person being healed by a doctor.

One of the killers could of been role blocked.

Lots of things can happen on night 1. With role blocking and jailing the highest probability is that 2 killers (One being SK One being the other Mafia) chose not to attack to frame the jailed person and to frame the consort target.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM
You just said that as a reason not to kill him. What do you think we should do with him?

AscendedOne
August 17th, 2011, 01:00 PM
You just said that as a reason not to kill him. What do you think we should do with him?

Why should we wait until tomorrow for you to attempt to prove your role?

It was said in response to that. Miles I have my reasoning, and I will stick by it.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Serial killer deliberately choosing not to attack is one of the most evil plans I have ever heard. It may lead to the jailor revealing himself prematurely, thinking he got the SK in jail and then mislynching a townie. Funny how you and Yayap had that figured out so fast.

I thought of it since Forum Mafia 2.. it's what I would have done if I got SK.

so we're still missing the 2 kills...

1-chose not to kill to mislead people.
2-an afk SK is still possible
3-tried to kill someone immune = King, SK, healed or incarcerated
4-killer was RoleBlocked

I think that at least some of us believe that option 1 was one of the 2 missing kills.

damn... Claw posted the exact thing I had written down as I was posting... hmmm, he thinks like me

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 01:02 PM
@Monster

Me and Yayap both play SC2 Mafia a lot and I've almost never seen a game where there is a jailor and someone dies first night. Meaning someone always holds back an attack to make the jailor think he got someone.

Another thing that could of happened would be that the Jailor jailed someone and one of the killers attacked him.

One of the killers could of found a GF or SK

One of the killers could of found a person being healed by a doctor.

One of the killers could of been role blocked.

Lots of things can happen on night 1. With role blocking and jailing the highest probability is that 2 killers (One being SK One being the other Mafia) chose not to attack to frame the jailed person and to frame the consort target.

Another thing that could have happened is that a killer targeted the cult leader but was recruited the same night. This is very unlikely but it is possible.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM
No. That shouldn't be possible unless the cult leader was healed which I already mentioned.

The actions happen almost at the same exact time meaning when he gets recruited he has 0 time to cancel his attack. I asked DR about that on FM1 If you wanna go back and look for the post to be exact.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 01:16 PM

It was said in response to that. Miles I have my reasoning, and I will stick by it.

No it wasn't. You said this:

This was long before you ever volunteered to attempt to prove your role the following day once you started feeling pressure from Auckmid and Claw. This is what you just said now:

Uhhh no? I was talking about confirming my role. But fine go ahead and lynch him, he could be any freakin role in the game. And I would PLEAD him to be removed from the next forum mafia, he adds nothing to the game.

You used the same logic (he could be any role in the game) to support complete opposite conclusions, first to not kill him, and now to kill him. Which is it Ascended? What do you think we should do? Earlier you didn't want to kill him. What made you think that he was pro-town?

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 01:18 PM
..... I just now realised: again, the only night1 death was an EU-player... why are we hated so much? :(

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Claw: Thanks, I found the post you are talking about and you are correct. I thought I had read somewhere that it could happen, but I or the source must be mistaken.

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 01:20 PM
..... I just now realised: again, the only night1 death was an EU-player... why are we hated so much? :(

It was also Raiden, who lived FOREVER last game.

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 01:23 PM
ok.. so we've discussed the missing kills a bit but after thinking a bit I have come to this realization: knowing why the person didn't kill may not help us find that person. So unless someone comes out and claims a doc heal or a role block, we really don't have anything to go on. (do take notes for later though)

As for any leads: there is plenty of odd posts that make people look suspicious.
As I said earlier Sheriffs and investigators shouldn't expose themselves for nothing.

I have my own suspicions but don't have any evidence to back it up.... yet

As for Narks: I always ignore 99% of his posts. Even if he claimed mason day 1, I wouldn't jump on that alone. I mean, in FM2 he was claiming consig and any other evil roles at one point. Narks is just a troll.

Although anyone willing to shoot him with a gun: I'm not against killing narks but it's pretty much a free gun kill for all non town roles with 0% added suspicion. Just keep that in mind.

@Darth Sand: Other than the players I've played with on SC2 which are few since I usually pub, I can't easily tell the difference between the players regions.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:24 PM
i claim investigator

clawtrocity is serial killer

i am also quite bulletproof

vote clawtrocity

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:25 PM
"I do agree that AscendedOne is acting fishy. I would also like to point out that Oops is acting very different, so I think he may be town." - Auckmid

How did I miss this?

Oops is acting the same as he always does, but you took the time to specifically call him out as being suspected as town. I see no difference in the way Oops plays. He posts a bunch of random 1 line things that contribute nothing at all.

Just pointing this out for future reference in case these two are in way similar again.

@Narks
lol

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Ok since I thought of a lot of things, many been already said, like all the reasons why some kills are missing (2 missing kills are indeed awesome somehow)
I decieded to reveal, even through it will draw alot of attention on me, that I was blocked by Mafia last night. But i hope some people believe me that I am town, but I gues I will die soon anyway, so u will see it...
You might think why I am so sure I will die, unless I get a heal ofc (but even the heal will draw suspision on me, so screw you Mafia), and I say its the way I would play as Maf if a block from me caused a Day with missing kills (notice the plural here), Mafia have to kill almost everyone else anyway, so they can beat two flies, kill a townie or clear the other GF/SK, but I decieded to share this Info to town, they may think like they want, Mafia may think about this, maybe even SK may think about this and laugh about me cause he just hold his kill back, Jester will make fun of me in death chat anyway...

Severn
i claim investigator

vote clawtrocity

I got really excited, then I read who was posting.

Narks
we do have investigators in this game right?

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:27 PM
As for Narks: I always ignore 99% of his posts. Even if he claimed mason day 1, I wouldn't jump on that alone. I mean, in FM2 he was claiming consig and any other evil roles at one point. Narks is just a troll.

In FM2 he actually always pointed out the right people, this time he just claimed an impossible role.

You can't ignore him just because he's trolling.

monster
August 17th, 2011, 01:27 PM
i claim investigator

vote clawtrocity

I laughed when I saw: Last post: Narkssssssss
Then I laughed even harder when I saw what the post said.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM
Wait Narks when you say your bullet proof do you mean you got attacked last night or are you just saying that because you trolled so hard no one will attack you?

@Rumpel What did you claim?

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Zack, I just googled melon bread. Never heard of it before. Learn something new each day! :D

Regarding the narks-problem:
Whenever pubfags complain about citizens, people tell them: Claim to be important, let the mafia waste a kill on you. For all we know narks could have done just that. If you agree with that or not isn't the point.
Many people dislike narks, or at least him participating in this game of forum mafia, butClawtrocitys pushing has reached an amount that is highly suspicious, at least for me.
Before this game I was annoyed by narks posts as well. Now that he is in it, I see no reason to complain and treat him as every other player. Therefor I will not vote to lynch him as long as I'm not given good reason to believe that he is an evildoer.

Okay, while I was writing this he claimed investigator... No comment.........

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:29 PM
@Rumpel What did you claim?

He claimed he was blocked tonight, not his role.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:30 PM

In FM2 he actually always pointed out the right people, this time he just claimed an impossible role.

well, in that case

using my powers of deduction, I've figured out everyone but one person's role

here we go:

AscendedOne - Serial Killer
Auckmid - Serial Killer
CaressMeTenderly - Serial Killer
chocopaw - Serial Killer
Clawtrocity - Unknown, probably a important town power role and not the serial killer
Crimson - Serial Killer
Darth_Sand - Serial Killer
Deathfire123 - Serial Killer
Deolrin - Serial Killer
divemaster127 - Serial Killer
Elixir - Serial Killer
fred - Serial Killer
Ganondorf - Serial Killer
Illidan - Serial Killer
Inca_Killa - Serial Killer
MileS - Serial Killer
monster - Serial Killer
McPwnage - Serial Killer
MrSmarter - Serial Killer
Narks - Serial Killer Investigor
NorthStar - Serial Killer
oops_ur_dead - Serial Killer
philie - Serial Killer
Procyon - Whale
Rumpel - Serial Killer
SilentShadow - Serial Killer
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha - Serial Killer
Severn - Serial Killer
vonksr - Serial Killer
Yayap - Serial Killer
Zack - Serial Killer
Zane - Serial Killer

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Regarding the narks-problem:
Whenever pubfags complain about citizens, people tell them: Claim to be important, let the mafia waste a kill on you. For all we know narks could have done just that.

FUCK YOU

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Wait Narks when you say your bullet proof do you mean you got attacked last night or are you just saying that because you trolled so hard no one will attack you?

both

also i have night immunity

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
cool, now we have a bulletproof investigator? :)

i really don't know what to do about the narks problem.. he could very well be jester this time, that's why i'm hesitant to lynch him for now...

McJesus
August 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM
After reading through this thread I am pretty sure narks is just a jester and should be ignored until we have a lead proving otherwise.

I would like to say in terms of the lack of kills if there is no lynching today jailor should jail the same person as they did the previous night and see if the same result happens. That way we could easily get rid of a big mafia name if that is indeed what happened.

also when did rumpel reveal? did I miss that?

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Ok, That last post got me. First time I've laughed at a narks troll

Anyway

@Choco
I was just asking for a gun yesterday since I don't have a gun today I can't kill Narks. I was just making sure everyone know that if Narks doesn't die tomorrow to a gunshot then the Gunsmith knows the person he gave the gun to is Mafia. Mafia/SK want to keep Narks alive for as long as possible since he's a fucking troll, but town roles should want to kill him since he already lied once.

@Illidan I checked back and he secretly claimed a role that I had forgot about. I'm assuming Rumpel is either a citizen or in the Mafia faking this. I know he's not a doctor. He's trying to act like he's eating roleblocks, but I don't really think the Mafia would role block a doctor when there are 2. They'd kill him and move on. That's why I think he's a Mafia. So Mafia/Cit for Rumpel.

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 01:35 PM
i really don't know what to do about the narks problem.. he could very well be jester this time, that's why i'm hesitant to lynch him for now...

Why? The game doesn't end when Jester wins, does it? And there are no points to win as well.

McJesus
August 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM

feel free to lynch him, I'm not going to vote incase he is the jester though.

monster

If Narksssssss is given the Jester role, then FalseTruth and Goonswarm are also Jesters and should be shot at night.

Narks
Yep, I'm evil.

updated my role list:

AscendedOne - Serial Killer
Auckmid - Serial Killer
CaressMeTenderly - Serial Killer
chocopaw - Serial Killer
Clawtrocity - Unknown, probably a important town power role and not the serial killer
Crimson - Serial Killer
Darth_Sand - Steve Jobs
Deathfire123 - Serial Killer
Deolrin - Serial Killer
divemaster127 - Serial Killer
Elixir - Serial Killer
fred - Serial Killer
Ganondorf - Serial Killer
Illidan - Serial Killer
Inca_Killa - Serial Killer
MileS - Serial Killer
monster - Serial Killer
McPwnage - Serial Killer
MrSmarter - Serial Killer
Narks - Serial Killer Investigor
NorthStar - Serial Killer
oops_ur_dead - Serial Killer
philie - Serial Killer
Procyon - Whale
Rumpel - Serial Killer
SilentShadow - Serial Killer
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha - Serial Killer
Severn - Serial Killer
vonksr - Serial Killer
Yayap - Serial Killer
Zack - Serial Killer
Zane - Serial Killer

also: THIRD GAME AS JESTER FUCK YEAH

Darth Sand

Why? The game doesn't end when Jester wins, does it? And there are no points to win as well.

the serial killer kills twice if the jester is lynched... so i would like to not lynch him

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:37 PM
After reading through this thread I am pretty sure narks is just a jester and should be ignored until we have a lead proving otherwise.

See, no one wants to kill him, if he's evil that's exactly the point, he's faking jester. If he's really jester, than ... fuck. But he's really town's top priority after what happened.

See my previous post:

He claimed he was blocked tonight, not his role.

AscendedOne

No it wasn't. You said this:

This was long before you ever volunteered to attempt to prove your role the following day once you started feeling pressure from Auckmid and Claw. This is what you just said now:

You used the same logic (he could be any role in the game) to support complete opposite conclusions, first to not kill him, and now to kill him. Which is it Ascended? What do you think we should do? Earlier you didn't want to kill him. What made you think that he was pro-town?

No miles. I Have NEVER supported killing narks, however I will not stop you guys from lynching him. The ordering of posts to replies was this, so you better damn well stop puttin words in my mouth.

Why are you attacking Auckmid instead of explaining your words and actions? Why should we wait until tomorrow for you to attempt to prove your role?

Now I'mma brb and SCREW YOU MILES.

Severn
Ok since I thought of a lot of things, many been already said, like all the reasons why some kills are missing (2 missing kills are indeed awesome somehow)
I decieded to reveal, even through it will draw alot of attention on me, that I was blocked by Mafia last night. But i hope some people believe me that I am town, but I gues I will die soon anyway, so u will see it...
You might think why I am so sure I will die, unless I get a heal ofc (but even the heal will draw suspision on me, so screw you Mafia), and I say its the way I would play as Maf if a block from me caused a Day with missing kills (notice the plural here), Mafia have to kill almost everyone else anyway, so they can beat two flies, kill a townie or clear the other GF/SK, but I decieded to share this Info to town, they may think like they want, Mafia may think about this, maybe even SK may think about this and laugh about me cause he just hold his kill back, Jester will make fun of me in death chat anyway...

I'm trying to understand why you are posting this. If you got blocked why would you speak up? It only draws attention on yourself. It sounds a bit like a jester play. You might not even have been blocked. It also lets mafia who have an escort know that you are jester so you are less likely to die at night.

If you were were a killing role that got blocked why would you claim? Four people were already onto you so why let the rest know? If you are a killing role you have immunity or an autovest so the mafia or sk isn't going to hit you again. They are gonna be in a rush to get kills now on anyone they think isn't healed.

If you are an actual town why would you claim this? It doesn't help clear up any confusion, it just focuses attention on you. Jester seems more likely than town.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:38 PM
i am the top

you are the bottom

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM

I would like to say in terms of the lack of kills if there is no lynching today jailor should jail the same person as they did the previous night and see if the same result happens. That way we could easily get rid of a big mafia name if that is indeed what happened.

BAD IDEA FOR JAILOR
Mafia can send any role to kill. They'll obviously not send that person again nor would they send that person to begin with. I'd assume they'd know the person was jailed unless Mafia and Jailor chat can happen at the same time, but then they'd just tell them he's jailed...Anyway unless he got SK last night then he shouldn't redo the jail.

Rumpel claimed Doctor

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:40 PM
DID YOU KNOW: Being attacked does not reveal who or what the attacker was!

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM
@Illidan I checked back and he secretly claimed a role that I had forgot about. I'm assuming Rumpel is either a citizen or in the Mafia faking this. I know he's not a doctor. He's trying to act like he's eating roleblocks, but I don't really think the Mafia would role block a doctor when there are 2. They'd kill him and move on. That's why I think he's a Mafia. So Mafia/Cit for Rumpel.

Rumpel claimed Doctor

Sorry but, WTF?

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:44 PM
I mean, where did he exactly claim doc? I don't really see it

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I was about to ask that as well but then I figured Claw was trying to get Rumpel shot at night for some reason so I held off. Then you pointed it out so now I to will ask WTH?

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:45 PM
he is evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilev ilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilev ilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilev ilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilev ilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilev ilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevil evilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilthegameevi levilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevile vilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevi levilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevilevile vilevil

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Narks was attacked. He's letting us know this in his own trolly ways, but what I wanna know is why the fuck the doctor healed him or why the Jailor didn't execute him.

On top of those two reasonings he could be GF/SK

If the GF was jailed could that be the reason one mafia didn't attack? I.E. Do you NEED the GF to say something in order to have a kill go out?

That'd explain both attacks. Also would explain why narks thinks I'm SK. He thinks I attacked him.

@Illidan
I know he's not a doctor, but he claimed it.

If you can't find it then he probably hid it well is all I can say. The Mafia obviously saw it and thought he was being honest...about claiming doc day 1 LOLOL. He's a citizen saying he's doc to soak role blocks or a Mafia with a consort who he didn't have anyone block yet so he could claim he was role blocked.

Citizen/Mafia = Rumpel

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
If you can't find it then he probably hid it well is all I can say. The Mafia obviously saw it and thought he was being honest...about claiming doc day 1 LOLOL. He's a citizen saying he's doc to soak role blocks or a Mafia with a consort who he didn't have anyone block yet so he could claim he was role blocked.

Since mafia already saw it and if they didn't you said it, can you enlighten the rest of us?

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Narks was attacked.

Narks was attackeds.

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 01:52 PM
I remember that now. Rumpel typed in blue letters that were hard to see that he was doc or something to that effect. Goon came on and told us to try and not do that if I recall.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM
You were fucking attacked twice?!

So you're either GF
You were Jailed
Or Rumpel is 100% lying about doctor and both doctors healed you.

I'm going with you were Jailed.

Don't lynch today. Jailor please kill Narks tonight.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:53 PM
okay guys, i'm not investigor, i guess you saw through that one

im actually the doctor

hey rumpel lets heal each other for maximum trollage

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:55 PM
i also slept with a hooker

he was pretty ugly tho

monster

OMG, not you again. You realize you just made the most anti-town post ever. If the serial killer didn't kill tonight on purpose that is exactly what he wants - to make the jailor fuck up his victim.

Are you really going to defend Narks and try to get the town to skip a possible lynch in favor of another jailing.

Seriously get a clue.....

Rumpel did not claim a Doctor.

Rumpel1408
Yeah I claimed Doc, with invisible Color, big mistake ... btw I asked Goon after that and he said we should not do this

And now that i read how much confusion I cause I feel bad for doing so, but i thought sharing infos with town is better than just giving any info just to one Mafia party. And yes I hoped it might some cause confusion to at least the Mafia who blocked me...

Illidan
Don't lynch today. Jailor please kill Narks tonight.

Why waste a jailor execution? He's clearly lying his ass off and faking jester on purpose for not being killed.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM
wanna make a bet

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM

Forum mafia 2:
day 1: [voted claw]
day 2: [said goon was mafia:incorrect and wasn't framed] [claimed cult leader] [voted Goon!]
day 3: [said false was mafia:correct] [voted false,alpha,spy] [claimed consig and alpha being gf] [still claimed cult leader]
day 4: [said auckmid was mafia:correct] [claimed consig again] [voted auckmif, Vorn] [claimed he lied about auckmid being mafia]
Last will: [claimed JackofSpades was mafia:correct but was undetectable!]

So when I say I ignore 99% of his posts, I have my reasons. Espicially after trying to lynch Goon.

Darn.... [s]26 27 28 new replies were made as I did research for this post.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 01:58 PM
who would have thought that committing suicide would be so difficult

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Vote:AscendedOne

Doing nothing to contribute to Scum hunting, and just being super deffencive.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 02:00 PM
I assure you guys Rumpel isn't a doctor.

He's a citizen - 80%
He's a Mafia - 20%

I gave my reasonings for both.

The Jailor is hopefully still a town role and can kill him.
The person given a gun can literally be any role in the game and may not kill Narks because he is a distraction to the town.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:00 PM

Forum mafia 2:
day 1: [voted claw]
day 2: [said goon was mafia:incorrect and wasn't framed] [claimed cult leader] [voted Goon!]
day 3: [said false was mafia:correct] [voted false,alpha,spy] [claimed consig and alpha being gf] [still claimed cult leader]
day 4: [said auckmid was mafia:correct] [claimed consig again] [voted auckmif, Vorn] [claimed he lied about auckmid being mafia]
Last will: [claimed JackofSpades was mafia:correct but was undetectable!]

So when I say I ignore 99% of his posts, I have my reasons. Espicially after trying to lynch Goon.

Darn.... [s]26 27 28 new replies were made as I did research for this post.

I'm not saying he DOESN'T TROLL, I'm saying you can't just ignore him. If he's faking jester and you're missing on killing an important evil role, that's a big problem.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:01 PM
BANDWAGON

vote AscendedOne

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Also Auckmid, for the love of god, don't vote now. We still have to hear from half of the town.

monster
August 17th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Yeah I claimed Doc, with invisible Color, big mistake ... btw I asked Goon after that and he said we should not do this

Can you post a quote of where you claim being doctor? Or just point me to that post.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Can you post a quote of where you claim being doctor? Or just point me to that post.

http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1850.msg19919.html#msg19919

Highlight the text.

Narks
I assure you guys Clawtrocity isn't not a serial killer.

He's a serial killer - 65%
He's a serial killer - 76%

I gave my reasonings for both.

The Terran Siege Tank is hopefully still a town role and can kill him.
The person given a battlecruiser can literally be any roleplayer in the game and may not kill Narks because he is an amazing person.

Clawtrocity
I still don't think I can trust Auckmid after his random claim that oops was town.

However AscendedOne does seem like a good lynch target, I'd rather have the jailor kill narks today so no one dies to Jester random death. Unless a bunch of citizens want to go ahead and risk it on either of these two fools.

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM
even if you are troll voting, can you give an view about voting progress

if i remeber right auckmid first voted narks and changed now to ascended

so it would be ascended(2):Auckmid Narks

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM
I still don't think I can trust Auckmid after his random claim that oops was town.

However AscendedOne does seem like a good lynch target, I'd rather have the jailor kill narks today so no one dies to Jester random death. Unless a bunch of citizens want to go ahead and risk it on either of these two fools.

WTF? Stop saying BS. Narks is a good lynch target, we can't just ignore him because he's acting like a jester, he's Narks goddamn.

We have no proof on Ascended.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:06 PM

hue hue convenient excuse to randomly lynch someone else

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 02:06 PM
No miles. I Have NEVER supported killing narks, however I will not stop you guys from lynching him. The ordering of posts to replies was this, so you better damn well stop puttin words in my mouth.

Now I'mma brb and SCREW YOU MILES.

How am I putting words into your mouth? I asked why you're attacking Auckmid instead of explaining yourself and you said doing so would make your reasoning pointless. You quite clearly said earlier that "shooting him isn't the answer" which leads me to believe that you think/thought that we should not kill Narks at that point in time. Am I wrong?

I need to catch up on this Rumpel/Narks situation real quick.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:07 PM
you guys should not lynch me just in case im jester

you should shoot me instead

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT THOUGH

Inca_Killa
August 17th, 2011, 02:08 PM

Please use full sentences with a clear beginning and end and fix the run ons in the future... Sorry to nag but it was really hard to understand this message because of the way you typed it.

Anyways Killing Narks is probably a good idea because if all he is going to do is troll, he is distracting from town and possibly might attack town later on when it matters(voting against townies, not voting, make false accusations, etc.) We are in no hurry however because town still has majority over maf/cult and does not really need his vote yet. Who knows though. Shooting him at night with gunsmith gun would definitely be easiest xD.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Shooting him at night with gunsmith gun would definitely be easiest xD.

perhaps i am town power role and im trying to screw town over

again

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Vote Narks

I don't fear death from Jester. I was just simply saying another person who's done nothing to help us so far. People who are posting nothing are being 10x more helpful then AscendedOne

If you want a fucking lynch then you vote too Illidan. You're talking shit like I'm doing something wrong yet you're not voting him either.

It's going to suck for any of us to die, but you know what? I'll take one for the team to make sure Narks is out of the game. Granted, it's completely random and we'll have a better idea of who's Mafia since they won't vote.

monster
August 17th, 2011, 02:10 PM
OK, I caught up. Rumpel is probably not a Doctor, most likely citizen trying to take one for the team. He is not the kind of player that will claim his role for no reason and then get himself blocked/killed.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:11 PM
You got a bunch of items today. Your original bulletproof vest disintegrated after you had it on for a while, but now you have a couple more items.

You have one gun.

You have one bulletproof vest.

Guns offer a one-time-use killing attempt. Regardless of success, the item will be used up. To use it, PM me "shoot PERSON". Unless you specifically use this item, I will assume you are not shooting anyone.

Bulletproof vests offer a one-time-use protection. If you are attacked, the bulletproof vest will absorb one killing attempt. Even if you are not attacked, the item will be used up. To use it, PM me "vest". Unless you specifically use this item, I will assume you are not vesting.

Only one item may be used per night, but they may be stocked in multiple for many nights. You may use an item in addition to your normal ability.

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:11 PM
If you want a fucking lynch then you vote too Illidan. You're talking shit like I'm doing something wrong yet you're not voting him either.

I'm waiting for everyone to show up and say what they have to say, we have 48 hours we don't have to lynch NOW.

I already said like 100 times I'm going to vote him, just not so early.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 02:13 PM
In fact Illidan is now defending AscendedOne with no good reason. 4 people have thought AscendedOne was acting scummy

Miles, Claw, Auckmid, and for lack of a better option narks.

However, you have no reason to defend him with the way he is acting. It's like he's punching kids at the playground and you're his mom trying to stick up him saying he's just retarded, but he's totally not a bad kid.

@Narks

I don't give a fuck what you have to do False/Goon strike Narks with lightning to make this go faster because of that shit.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 02:14 PM

I never claimed that I knew Oops was town, I said that I that he may be Town.

Also Auckmid, for the love of god, don't vote now. We still have to hear from half of the town.
32 alive, 17 to lynch. Status of AsendedOnes bandwagon: Just me and Narks.

Trust me when I say that there is no danger of a quickhammer, and unless someone claims Sherif, minimal chance of a lycnh. I pray to god that Procyon isn't AFK Jailor...

Narks
procyon is whale

Illidan
I'm not in ANY WAY defending Ascended, I'm saying Narks is much better for a lynch today than Ascended is, because we have no proof on him, just a few posts.
It's just that.

FalseTruth
You got a bunch of items today. Your original bulletproof vest disintegrated after you had it on for a while, but now you have a couple more items.

You have one gun.

You have one bulletproof vest.

Guns offer a one-time-use killing attempt. Regardless of success, the item will be used up. To use it, PM me "shoot PERSON". Unless you specifically use this item, I will assume you are not shooting anyone.

Bulletproof vests offer a one-time-use protection. If you are attacked, the bulletproof vest will absorb one killing attempt. Even if you are not attacked, the item will be used up. To use it, PM me "vest". Unless you specifically use this item, I will assume you are not vesting.

Only one item may be used per night, but they may be stocked in multiple for many nights. You may use an item in addition to your normal ability.

Narks. You have recieved a warning. Do not quote pms, regardless of which forum mafia it is from. If you do this again, you will be modkilled.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:15 PM
lolololol

fred
August 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
After reading through the 12 pages of this thread...after waking up @ 5:10 PM I have come to one conclusion. Narks should be lynched. He's managed to pull our complete attention to HIM for almost all of the 12 pages. He's not sticking to any story, and is just plain trying to confuse all of us. Letting him live COULD be our worst mistake. Any one person that commands such attention could be a power role of sorts, though it's not likely he's a killer. Killer's tend to hide in the shadows.

-VOTE Narksssssssss

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
now that I think about it, no matter what you guys do, it's a win for me

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Alright, I'm taking a breather. I'll be back later to figure out what's going on.

My vote for Narks stays I hope you guys can lynch him.

Illidan, I was only saying you were defending him to see how you would react. Don't worry.

Same with you Auckmid. I wanted to see how you knew this thing you supposedly know.

If I can't figure out a logical reason behind something I'll question it, but I won't pursue it.

Needing 17 for a lynch will never happen. I'm really waiting for Vorn to come on and win the game in a day again. He isn't nearly as active as I thought he would be.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:19 PM
i know all roles

i posted them up before

you should go read it

Illidan
August 17th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Well, I have to go now, see you tomorrow.

In the meantime, please don't bandwagon anyone (not even Narks) and give a chance to everyone to speak.

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 02:22 PM

In the meantime, please don't bandwagon anyone (not even Narks) and give a chance to everyone to speak.
With such short deadlines, I don't understand why you are being so beuracratic.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:23 PM

BANDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGON

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:23 PM
oh, before i forget, thanks doc ;)

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 02:24 PM
48 hour day... what short day Auckmid?

Inca_Killa
August 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
OH and i'd like to say that all this blatant metagaming is imho bad taste. Obviously I can't stop you, but I wish you wouldn't do it. Its taking some of my enjoyment away :/.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:29 PM
OH and i'd like to say that all this blatant metagaming is imho bad taste. Obviously I can't stop you, but I wish you wouldn't do it. Its taking some of my enjoyment away :/.

well im godMODDING

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Posting a pm from and old forum mafia... has no game related purpose and is just trolling. It clearly isn't a gameplay strategy at this point when he appears to be trolling the very moderators themselves.

It is honestly very boring at this point and I wish Narks would find something more interesting to do like actually play the game.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:33 PM
im playing my role quite well thank you very much

NorthStar
August 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
-vote Narks
I know he loves me and all, but I must!

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM
There isn't a role whose victory condition was to troll people the moderators, who aren't even playing the game.

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM
There isn't a role whose victory condition was to troll the moderators, people who aren't even playing the game.

Typo

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:39 PM
There isn't a role whose victory condition was to troll people the moderators, who aren't even playing the game.

it's my victory condition

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 17th, 2011, 02:41 PM
hi

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:42 PM
give me guns alpha

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Okay, fuck it.

-vote narks

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Stranger things have happened. Possibly skyping or something, but 9 times out of 10 I can find a bad player just because they said something that gives it away.

Asking for Leads = Bad guy
Saying "good job doc!" = Bad guy
Lying about his role in any capacity = Bad guy
Getiing caught lying in any capacity = Bad guy
Bandwagoning = Bad guys
Not voting for a Mafia up on the stand and to kill him = Bad guy
Defending someone with no good reason = Bad guy

hmm

procyon is not serial killer

anyone got any leads?

unvote Severn

Deolrin
August 17th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Hmm, let's see.
I know that Clawtrocity lied at least once, very early in the thread. That is assuming a specific evil role didn't come to play.

Now, if he actually lied, I would've had a very good reason to lynch him... But the stakes are sort of in favor of him not lying.

Narks seems like an average troll to me. I don't see why we're taking him so seriously. He is like your average bad Jester in SC2 mafia, except he may or may not be Jester. But who cares? If he is town and he is not going to help the town out, I say that ignoring him or even plain outright killing him is not a bad idea. If he's Mafia or Serial Killer, he's playing terribly and I'm certain SOMEONE will kill him eventually. Even if so; We shouldn't waste a day lynch on him. A guy with a gun from the gunsmith(like Claw) said should just shoot him.

That's all I've got for now, I guess. I'm tired, it's 1AM; My post is probably retarded and doesn't make much sense, but hell, I tried. Cya guys tomorrow(had to read 14 pages of posts just because I didn't want to read 30 tomorrow morning D:).

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Narks seems like an average troll to me. I don't see why we're taking him so seriously.

because people get angry

Severn
August 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM
If I lied and said I was sheriff and that I got a guilty read on Narks, would people feel better about lynching him?

Vote Narkssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yayap
August 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Cya guys tomorrow(had to read 14 pages of posts just because I didn't want to read 30 tomorrow morning D:).

just watch when you wake up, 45 pages! now read 30

Zack
August 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Off with Narksssssss's head?

Alright, i'l agree to it. Although he is rather entertaining...

Vote Narks

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Vote Count:

Narks(8 ) : MileS, oops_ur_dead, Clawtrocity, Fred, Northstar, Chocopaw, Severn, Zack
AscendedOne(2) : Auckmid, Narks

Use this as future reference. If I missed your vote feel free to quote it and inform me.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 03:04 PM
well i would have preferred to have been shot at night, but lynching is good too

Inca_Killa
August 17th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Vote Narks

Shooting probably would have been better but this will assure he really does die.

I'll agree to it.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM
but i claimed investigor!!!11one

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 03:24 PM
im glad narks isnt ignored this time....
i'd prefer it if he was shot (for the possibility that he is jester), but we can never know if the people getting guns actually want to see him dead..

vote Narks

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 03:27 PM
about the jailor-cult thing:
maybe we should lynch every day.. and once we catch the cult and can be somewhat sure that the jailor isnt culted, we could let him use his ability again.... but im not sure

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM
We shouldn't lynch our investigor!!

No, seriously don't lynch yet, we still got our jailor and Narks is my superhero.

Elixir
August 17th, 2011, 03:30 PM
15 pages already... better start reading and make a contribution before I have to go out.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 03:32 PM
7 votes left, pretty likely im going to get lynched

can't let that happen

PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED DURING DAY CHAT.

Narks
August 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
p.s. im better at mafia then you

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM
than*

chocopaw
lol that should've been enough for a modkill
elixir stay with your rules plz

Rumpel1408
Oh cmon goon, kill him and make it easy for us...

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 03:35 PM

FalseTruth!
Sorry!

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 03:36 PM

FalseTruth!
Sorry!

Dude, its been Goon who edited the post

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Whatever. :D
Just modkill him already, so jailor can jail.

Inca_Killa
August 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM
We shouldn't lynch our investigor!!

No, seriously don't lynch yet, we still got our jailor and Narks is my superhero.

Wai troll like narks?

fred
August 17th, 2011, 03:42 PM
15 pages and narks still has our full attention. Perhaps the mafia is silently slinking around us..while we sit back and enjoy lynching a troll? Well...I'm focusing my attention elsewhere, but keeping in my vote for narks's swift lynch/death.

How many people have only talked once/none at all? Maybe we should focus on that...

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Narks is just hated by everybody, because he behaves like a troll. The first day chat doesn't count. So maybe he's an investigor. Anyways it's like we lynch Rumpel for saying he's doctor.

To show how stupid that looks:

-vote Rumpel

Elixir
August 17th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Aiight lots of shit happened today.

3 potential kills, 1 kill. It does not look like a double kill as that would have been explicitly stated... the options are:

Block
Heal
Jail

AFK is not as some people have already pointed out the day started before the cutoff... The Doctors would have been notified if their target was attacked, therefore they should put this in their will to at least semi clear some people.

Narks is just being useless at this point. Seeing as the Death ratios are in our favor right now it doesn't matter if we lynch a jester and give sk a double kill. Jailor is going to be pretty weak this game if we lynch every day however...

Regardless,

vote Narks
Narks(10) : MileS, oops_ur_dead, Clawtrocity, Fred, Northstar, Chocopaw, Severn, Zack, Inca_Killer, Elixir
Rumpel (1): Zane

Quick reminder that roles can pm the mods saying they wish to do nothing that night which does speed up the day coming.

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM
oh yeah go on, this is the best way to show town I told the utter truth and nothing but the truth

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 03:52 PM
oh and i dont feel like lynching narks is the way to win somehow... or is it... oh noes, is this an paradox? oh maybe it is, but im not an ai so i wont die from that, anyway i dont know what to do, what about not lynching, and let jailors, sherifs, investigator do their job...

im voting to let the day pass unless someone comes up with new intel

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 03:55 PM
vote Narks
Narks(10) : MileS, oops_ur_dead, Clawtrocity, Fred, Northstar, Chocopaw, Severn, Zack, Inca_Killer, Elixir
Rumpel (1): Zane

It's 11 on Narks, Darth Sand voted as well.

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
rumpel why do you claim doctor and then feel save? zanebrain critical error.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM
@Deo
As of now I have no recollection of any lie I may or may not have told in the beginning of the game.
Responding to Narks: Why do you act this way?
Many of us have taken a hatred toward you, but I don't understand why you act the way you do.
Originally I thought, "Hey, Maybe Narks is the Mason and his trolling will keep mafia off him"
Realistically I had no reason to doubt you, but after what happened today you're pretty much just a genuine fuck.

You troll, You waste your own time, You waste other peoples time, and you don't care. You give less fucks than anyone I know. That's sort of a compliment, but at the same time I have to wonder why you value your time less than that of others. You seem to not care that you're wasting more time making these pictures, posts, comments, and all this bullshit than it even took me to probably make this post pointing it all out.

Ah well. Until we ban you from the game there's nothing stopping you from creating this persona that lets you win every game you're in.

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 04:01 PM
i dont feel save, its about an wifom fight between evildoers and the other doc
*attack him? what about if hes healed, another wasted kill would be stupid"
"heal him, what if mafia thinks i heal him and attack someone else, than my heal would be wasted..."
and sk will be like ¯\_(?)_/¯ (http://random.org)

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 04:04 PM
It'd be more funny if Rumpel was the SK. His doc claim would validity and it would account for one of the kills.

The only way I'm not saying that's the case is because of Narks retarded ass trolling saying 2 people attacked which means SK and other Mafia would have to have been unblocked.

Rumpel1408
August 17th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Claw you just hate me for being European Mafchan-Member ¯\_(?)_/¯

Zane
August 17th, 2011, 04:08 PM
It'd be more funny if Rumpel was the SK.

Clap Clap Sir

Elixir
August 17th, 2011, 04:10 PM
I have to leave for a few hours but I'm sticking with my vote.

Jailor not being able to jail after lynch is something we will have to seriously keep in mind going forward.

divemaster127
August 17th, 2011, 04:11 PM
dont lynch narks he could be a important town role

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I'm just saying it'd be funny. Investigators are too busy randomly investigating people so if you have a role claimed they'll just assume you're that role until they find a flaw.

It sucks because with 3 possible janitors invest roles can't last will all their information, but at the same time they can't just say it all during day chat either or else they'll get killed. The Jailor would be an awesome ally if he was unable to be culted. That would take a doctor to be healing him though. Thus outting the Jailor which could be culted anyway.

The Cult leader just needs to die before we do anything hectic or crazy. I have a feeling this forum mafia is going to be going on much longer than the other two.

MrSmarter
August 17th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Ok, I'm done reading the wall of text.
-Vote: Narkssssssssss
May as well get him out of the way.
On the other hand, from what the mods have said, Zane is either a tower power role, a mason, or one of the neutrals.

MileS
August 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
divemaster, why do you think Narks is an important town role? What gives you that impression from his play thus far?

Also, I'm curious about what Deolrin has on Claw's apparent lie.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Here's the thing though Dive. You don't know that.

Here's what you do know.

He lied.
He claimed mason when he clearly wasn't.
He was attacked two times and didn't die
He is a fucking troll

Here's the reasons we shouldn't lynch him
He's on you're Mafia team
You just added him to the Cult
You're also a fucking troll

If I were you I'd go ahead and vote to lynch Narks because saying things like that makes you look 10x worse than anything. Also you're saying it before you want to act like you knew he was town. The only way you could of known he was town was if you were in the Mafia. That's a huge mistake all mafia's make. They don't vote someone because they know they are clean so they can say "WHAT DID I SAY I WAS RIGHT BITCH NOW U MUST BE MAFIAZ".

or ya know something like that.

CaressMeTenderly
August 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I really cannot wrap my head around only 1 kill tonight. Anyways it is generally encouraged to report if someone got healed.
Ehrm… Are you suggesting doctors reveal themselves and their targets if they healed? Scummy.

At the time of this posting, Oops has made like, two posts in Day II. He has contributed near nothing.
Potential partnering.

Moar like DefensiveOne. Defensive of Narks.

This is so dumb. Jester-y, even. If you were going to die soon anyways, you'd just put this shit in your last will.

Anyways, lynch all liars.

Vote: Lord-Anarki TRIGGER MASTER OF SOTDRP (narks)

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Ok, I'm done reading the wall of text.
-Vote: Narkssssssssss
May as well get him out of the way.
On the other hand, from what the mods have said, Zane is either a tower power role, a mason, or one of the neutrals.

That makes 12 vots on narks.
What did the mods say about Zane? Oo

Inca_Killa
August 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
blahblahblah snip

The Cult leader just needs to die before we do anything hectic or crazy. I have a feeling this forum mafia is going to be going on much longer than the other two.

Claw has a point, we CANNOT forget about the cult. If we let them fester, they will take over us like a infection...

chocopaw
August 17th, 2011, 04:19 PM
13 votes.

I really cannot wrap my head around only 1 kill tonight. Anyways it is generally encouraged to report if someone got healed.

He clearly meant people who GOT healed.

divemaster127
August 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
im not voteing him 1 im not mafia 2 im town 3 he could have been attacked? 4 im not cult either

philie
August 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
i would like to claim that i had a birthday all day and couldnt post and sometimesy lurked from my phone but ofc who can read through 14 pages while tipsy? ill sleep out and the post, dont get all worried ladies

Auckmid
August 17th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Something tells me that Narks would act this way not matter what role he got. Trolls are of no use to the town, and will end up hurting us.

Vote:Narks

L-3

Be very careful not to hammer too early. I would recomend no votes till everyone has said something (Procyon...)

divemaster127
August 17th, 2011, 04:22 PM
i think hes a important town role but just trolling to cover up or something but i have a hunch hes a power role of some kind