PDA

View Full Version : Night 1

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I'm a framer, I don't know if you guys can tell my role or not. I'm the random Mafia.

We should have a consig, GF, and Janitor. The Janitor will so fucking helpful, but we have to use it sparingly. If we can find certain roles that we can then claim it will be perfect.

Let's have the consig look for an invest/coroner/armorsmith and use 3 of the cleanings on those.

That way we have our role claims and we're safe from invest/lynching. We'll have to kill the Sheriffs and other Mafia then we'll be fine.

I'm pretty sure Raiden is cult leader. Just a day 1 guess. He's very scared of dying and he's making random shit up. I've compiled a list of every role claim made today subtle or not and put it in a google doc you guys can have access to any time.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhSU49pUkJihdHEyNk9xejU1X3NINTh1RDlZRWJUV UE&hl=en_US

I think that should work. That idea from False was amazing and I'm planning on using it. I won't be using it as a lying tool because that's already been done and you'll already be looking for it. I put that I'm armorsmith on it and I made it public without a link in case some snoopy asshole decides to try to find it and they'll think I'm clean. Unless they are the armorsmith in which case I'm screwed, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

I'd suggest you clean me since I'm 90% sure I'll be attacked in some capacity, but I don't know if I'll be healed. It'd be amazing for you guys if a mafia role got sanitized.

Another chance we have to janitor Narks IF and only IF janitoring cleans his mismason and last will. That way there is no evidence of how he died. I guess technically any smart town role would realize that Narks wanted to target me and I obviously tried to prevent it...Well that's something we can discuss.

Don't know who to frame yet.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 11:33 AM
The first night we have to kill based more randomly than anything. Do we believe Narks mason claim? If so it would be good to get rid of him. Also I wonder if a janitor does a cleaning and it doesn't happen than does it count towards the total?

Who do people think we should kill, based on the helpfulness of players I'm thinking yipyap since he always complies the posts into a consise way it might be easier for us to get away with things if he is dead but I am open to suggestions.

As doc I healed you night one last time claw and no one attacked you so don't jump to conclusions.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:40 AM
As of now, Goon messed up our roles.

Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(Limited to 4 cleanings)
Sicilian Random*

Sicilian King - McPwnage
Sicilian Consigliere - Darth_Sand
Sicilian Framer - Clawtrocity
Sicilian Mafioso - oops_ur_dead

I'll wait for clarification before I continue.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Okay guys, a little mistake in c/p. DON'T WORRY! Nothing is affected. The only mistake is that Claw is not a framer, but a janitor. I am extremely sorry for all the confusion. Fucking deadlines.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Ok fuck me...fuck goon...fuck false...LOL

I'M THE JANITOR!!!

That means we are weaker than I thought. Oops is a mafioso and I don't think I can janitor myself.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:44 AM
God damnit you guys really fucked me over.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 11:45 AM
God damnit you guys really fucked me over.

The Janitor will so fucking helpful, but we have to use it sparingly. If we can find certain roles that we can then claim it will be perfect.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Ok I've redone my spreadsheet to show that I am a coroner. I get the last will of my target, but I don't think I get the will. In reality we should use my ability as much as possible before I die.

In fantasy world where I don't have a huge target on my back I would be able wait a few days for wills like "I'm sheriff X X X is mafia Y Y Y is cult"

Right now all the wills are going to be like "FUCK YOU ASSCOCK HURRRRR"

I want you all to post who you think I should janitor. I could janitor a random person hoping SK kills them making town think that person is in our Mafia. I.E. I janitor Auckmid and SK kills him. "AUCKMID MUST BE IN THE SICILIAN MAFIA!"

I janitor someone who doesn't talk all night in this chat because they are jailed and jailor bascially has this 1 chance to kill someone and has 5 executes anyway so why the fuck not.

I janitor Narks because he'll mismason me tonight and it will be in his will. We WIFOM it so it looks like I'm innocent til proven guilty.

I janitor our target.

Also, does janitor clean method of dying? Do I also get to see the last person they visited? Will the coroner be able to see method of death?

@False I knew we had a janitor, but I had everything planned to fake Armorsmith and stuff. Also Framer > Mafioso always.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I know I'm talking a lot, but that's because unlike you guys I've been waiting 2 weeks for this. I die early and I want to make an impact.

Alright we can use codes and trickery to find certain people like the witch and amnesiac. These two have to be our ally. The Amnesiac will most likely go for a power role like SK/Cult leader or some shit. We have to make them feel welcome to our team for when one of us dies.

I'll laugh so hard if a witch makes me target myself and I get janitor'd. Complete and utter mind fuck.

Which one of them was killed?

Which way was he killed?

Which person claimed that?

Which thing did that?

^ Look for that shit ^

That's a witch claiming it to mafia.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Deathfire is online but isn't posting here. If he's fucking jailed after what he said I'll be pissed.

He claimed cit in a stupid code and obviously the jailor is going to think he's bad.

Like I said whoever the jailor jailed will be dying. I assure you of that. Especially if he thinks it's only a cit.

Death will have to claim invest and will start the whole Raiden thing again...

I'm half tempted to not kill anyone today and just janitor his body to see what happens. I'd love for oops to come online and give his opinion on everything.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Hi

thanks for the links and your spreadsheet.
What isn't in there: Rumpel has claimed Doctor here
http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1850.msg19919.html#msg19919

I don't know what to think and do about Narks' claim. If he is indeed Mason, he will probably speak the truth and try to mason Claw.
But essentially everybody knows that, whatever he may be, he can be a huge threat to all his enemy factions and maybe we could utilize that to make the town target him (lynch or gun shot). I don't know though if it would be too dangerous for us.

I also think that Raiden isn't town at this point but I'm not too sure because I don't know his writing style very well.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Oh and Claw, it seems like youre confusing me and Deathfire :D

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Lul...I am. Tells you how much I'm paying attention. I just saw a D and a th and was like that guy.

So all we're missing is oops.

Also I don't think Rumpel claimed doctor. I don't see what you're seeing.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 12:22 PM
He wrote in the same color as the background
"I'm the Physician this town deserves..."

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Alright I'm choosing to ignore Darth. I seem to do it well already. You should ignore me too. Just don't read anything I say in day chat and at the very least don't quote/mention anything I say. I'll do the same to you.

Oops and McPwnage should do the same thing. Ignore each other and treat everyone else like a citizen.

@Rumpel's claim
Ah. Well that's stupid. Goon already said that's stupid and possible against the rules, but I'll write it down.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Also, Darth it might be smart to appear online so you don't look like you're trying to hide something.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 12:32 PM
@Rumpel's claim
Ah. Well that's stupid. Goon already said that's stupid and possible against the rules, but I'll write it down.

We specifically told Rumpel it was legal. It is not against the rules.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Alright, I'll change that and ignore you in daychat.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Idea:
We kill and sanitize Narks. One of you tries to push town toward me like I did it. Town will stick up for me and we'll no longer be associated with each other.

I need to know the following informationz from moderators:
Since mason recruiting is before our killing will Narks look to be double killed. Will the coroner know this? Will the cleaning let the general public know this? Am I pretty much boned unless the coroner randomly dies?

Also, we're allowed to use invisible text. Interesting mechanic.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 12:37 PM
@Rumpel's claim

We specifically told Rumpel it was legal. It is not against the rules.

Okay, so we'll have to look for things like that...
Good thing that I always mark and unmark the things I'm reading :D

Goonswarm
August 16th, 2011, 12:39 PM
We are not going to say it is against the rules, but want to avoid people from having to highlight hundreds of posts every new day of discussion.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Idea:
We kill and sanitize Narks. One of you tries to push town toward me like I did it. Town will stick up for me and we'll no longer be associated with each other.

I need to know the following informationz from moderators:
Since mason recruiting is before our killing will Narks look to be double killed. Will the coroner know this? Will the cleaning let the general public know this? Am I pretty much boned unless the coroner randomly dies?

Also, we're allowed to use invisible text. Interesting mechanic.

The Coroner only learns of Narks' last target. He will not know that you targeted Narks. He is not intended to be a lookout.
The cleaning will say something along the lines that "Narks' dead body was found but seemed to be completely devoid of evidence".

You are not going to be "boned" by the coroner.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Alright as long as the coroner won't be able to tell he died twice.

Vote Send McPwnage to kill Narks

clean Narks

That's my plan.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Also Darth I think you should invest one of these people

vorn
Raiden
Elixir
Rumpel
Auckmid
Or DeathFire

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:54 PM
oops post in here when you get a chance it'd be nice to know that you're not jailed.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Maybe, I would be more inclined to take out Rumpel if he is the doc given how docs can majorly fuck up the mafia's plans. What are the advantages of taking out Narks? If I had a framer I would much rather just frame him given all the attention he is drawing to himself I think the other mafia group would do that.

what are the chances oops is jailed seeing as he hasn't talked yet.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Narks will target me tonight. He will get mismason'd and I'll go down with him. If there is an extra kill tonight everyone will know exactly how Narks died and will point all fingers at me. The only way I get out this without a lynch is to kill and clean Narks. The coroner will just think Narks targeted me and I'll be able to say "Yep, narks was a fucking Mason alright" Since I'll have seen that he attempted to recruit me. I'll then play it off like I'm a town power role that didn't get recruited to the masons, but I'll leave it open like I'm doing that to fuck with cult.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I'm not convinced narks is a mason though, though that whole "COME AT ME BRO" troll attitude was hard to tell. I'm not really sure he is a mason if so why does he want to be killed night one? It just adds up to trolling to me, maybe he is cult leader... who knows. I am hesistant to kill him especially if the other mafia families decide to kill him as well. If a doc heals him he will still die but how will that look?

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 01:13 PM
also what is the deadline on deciding who to kill and such?

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 01:15 PM
This Night will End at 12pm Wednesday, 17 August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time.

Always read the topics if you have any questions.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 01:20 PM
Since oops is online but doesn't reply it's entirely possible that he got jailed. If that's the case we have a really bad start, since most of the people would probably use the execution even if it's random.

I see your reasoning behind getting Narks. If he's dead, it will still point towards you but it's not as bad as the scenario where he actually is the mason and dies trying to recruit you.
Rumpel has claimed doctor, but it doesn't mean he is one... also, the other doctor will probably lean towards healing him. If we kill Narks, we get either rid of the masons or possibly get rid of another (dangerous) enemy. In case he survives... I don't know what to do then.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 01:23 PM
We have plenty of time to keep discussing this, but I always want to make sure we do something instead of nothing.

I like how you think he's cult leader. Here's the thing. I'm going to be culted tonight then. I might have a gun. It'll look fucking suspicious as hell if I don't shoot Narks after all that.

He'll out himself and me just to get us killed.

I mean I'm being honest with you know because you're my allies. None of us can possibly be lying on Night 1.

Then again he could just be a citizen waiting to fuck us all over again.

unvote McPwnage
unclean Narks

Let's get a better understanding of what to do. I'll deal with Narks tomorrow.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 01:29 PM
He claimed doctor but how many other people would have caught that? I will admit I missed it until you pointed out that he claimed doctor so we would be banking on the other doc not finding that out.

what would be the motive for claiming in invisible ink anyways?

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Hm, monster and Deolrin answered to Rumpel, but it could have been to the second time where Rumpel didn't get the color completely right.
I have no idea why he did it, it seems to be completely random who will find it.
It could be a bait for killing roles.
I'm leaning towards Narks at the moment, but I'm not sure.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 01:49 PM
And as of now I'm convinced that oops is jailed. Which means we will be three tomorrow at the most.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Terribly sorry, I was busy experimenting with advanced goatse technology.

Anyway, I will try to set up a a little database to store and organize the posts everyone makes to make it easier to visualize.

Just to recap, what am I supposed to be doing?

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Oh, thank God :)

Well, we are not sure yet what to do^^

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 01:59 PM
We have Narks the Mason claiming he's going to recruit me tonight.

We have Narks the Cult Leader that kills me if we kill him tonight since he could still recruit me.

We have me possibly getting culted if we don't kill Narks.

We have a Janitor, Consig, and Kill to all choose who to do them on.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 02:02 PM
We should kill Narks if you guys honestly believe he is cult leader. Better for Claw to be recruited and die than for him to be recruited and live, no?

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Also make sure when Day starts as soon as someone accuses one of us don't be afraid to lynch us. It hurts you more when we die and you were against voting us. For all you know when day starts we are all citizens. You can vote me Darth, but don't give any reasons just be the 4th or 5th person to do it and you'll be good. Always aim for the middle range when putting votes on us.

@Oops
I still think he's the Mason, but I'm perfectly fine with dying for the sake of the team. I'll learn his last will and taking that away from him will be my victory.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Also the storyline is historically inaccurate.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Also the storyline is historically inaccurate.

fuck you

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I'll go to bed now, my brain essentially doesn't work anymore.
If you know who I should investigate, tell me, I'll be back in a few hours.

For now, I think that Narks is the best choice and we should keep Rumpel in the back of our mind.
If Narks is either Cult Leader or Mason we should eliminate him now, he will be too dangerous for us if not. Even if he is neither, as long as he dies, we will know a lot more than town knows and the cleaning may cause some confusion.
If we don't kill him, we very well might lose Claw because of this if Narks is anything else than a Jester (because he will probably target Claw first).
I won't vote him for now, I will wait for what you have to say till tomorrow.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM
I'm going back to my original idea

Send oops to kill Narks
Clean Narks

Consig invest Raiden

That's my final vote. You three should vote too just so we have a better understanding. If for some reason any of you highly against this idea then I'll reconsider, but I don't want Narks in the game anymore. I feel like he's only going to cause me problems and I'd rather leave it open for what happened to him rather than what really went down.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 03:14 PM
But I love Narks.
:(

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I know, but we can't let emotions get in the way our road to success.

KILL THE NARKS!

Goonswarm
August 16th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Night 1 completion is currently pending based on the final actions your Kingdom decides to carry out. There is 0 rush if you would like more discussion time, however we may begin day 2 once your actions are submitted.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Well I'm all for having a faster game and obviously we're overthinking this if we're the last to submit.

vote Send Oops to kill Narks

clean Narks

Darth as soon as you get back check Raiden

Waiting on Darth goon then you can go unless the King says otherwise, which I don't think he will.

Goonswarm
August 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Well I'm all for having a faster game and obviously we're overthinking this if we're the last to submit.

vote Send Oops to kill Narks

clean Narks

Darth as soon as you get back check Raiden

Waiting on Darth goon then you can go unless the King says otherwise, which I don't think he will.

We have plenty of time, again no rush. Just letting you know that we have only a few people left to take action then we can get the show on the road.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Darth said he'd be back in a few hours.

I'm just antsy to get into death chat with Narks for the next two weeks having taken his pride and joy (last will) away from the town.

Ban him from posting it in death chat as well.

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 05:04 PM
So hold on, am I supposed to ignore someone tomorrow?

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Also, by the way, I'm making a giant database. It will contain all posts and players, as well as a bunch of co-relational data. Here is the link:
https://pub.needlebase.com/actions/visualizer/V2Visualizer.do?domain=Mafia-Forum-IIIrd-Reich-Database
When the game heats up, I'll add stuff like vote counts.
Should I share this with the game tomorrow, or should I keep it private among us?

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Private for now that's pretty awesome

You and McPwnage don't even know each other exist tomorrow. Treat me and Darth like a citizen.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I like the plan except i dont see the point of cleaning narks. Do I have to pm you or can i just sign off on it here?

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM
You're tool also does the highlighting for us apparently. I can see Rumpel's claim in there. I'm looking for any other patterns other than DeathFire's stupid claim as cit which I'm very likely going to doubt.

You just have to do the same thing I did with the vote thing. Your vote over turns mine on kills.

I'm cleaning him for the following reasons:

Recruting comes before killing. For both Cult and Mason. If he's cult leader his newly accquired buddy will also die. Potentially me anyway.

If he's Mason he will be mismason'd and point to me in his will.

His will is going to be fucking stupid and point randomly at people and if those people are you then you'll get unwanted attention early.

Coroner won't be able to tell he was mismasoned, but will be able to tell he targeted me. That will go well with my "Well fuck he was a Mason" claim.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Oh and another thing I'll slowly start working Mc and Oops into the mix if it turns out Narks is Mason. I'll act like I'm a power town role that didn't get recruited to masons, but I'll also be making it seem like I'm doing that because I am a mason and want the cult leader to try to recruit me. You three will be the ones I'm recruiting.

Again I can only do this based on who dies and what information goes out.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM
ok yeah I can see the point of cleaning him, it does look suspicous nonetheless so I hope it doesn't come to bite you in the ass. Hopefully we can find and clean the investigator, that would make life much easier for us.

-kill Narks
-clean Narks
-Investigate Raiden

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM
Send oops to kill narks I presume.
I cannot confirm that Darth_Sand has said anywhere formally that he will investigate Raiden. After he says "check Raiden", I can finalize your night actions.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM
He hasn't yet. We gotta wait for him...Had I known he was going to go AFK and roles would be done within like 4 hours I'd of told him ahead of time to check raiden.

Ah well.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Going to bed. Darth check Raiden when you get back.

If I end up dead tomorrow. I wish you luck.

If I end up getting accused tomorrow go ahead and act like you would if a random cit was being accused. Follow it logically and see if there are any flaws. Do not defend me.

Here's the code for Darth to use to tell us what Raiden is.

Start each new sentence with the first thing he can be I.E. Coroner/Janitor = Just Coroner.

The first letter of each sentence are the consonants. put a series of dots for each vowel.

1 dot +1 per vowel as in
You can use Dots or random
a = ..
e = ...
i = ....
o = .....
u = ......

Also, use more dots in your normal talks so it looks more like you are a retarded monkey fucker rather than a person using code once in awhile.

Make it the 5th post you make for the day. You can put it anywhere in the 5th post you make of the day. You have 5 posts to make it seem like you have an ellipses problem.

Come on guys serious?.....Really?.....Never in a million years would that make any sense...Restless bunch of fuckers. = Coroner

This is at the very least the plan for today's invest disguise.

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Cool, I planned to use snaps anyway :D

vote send oops to kill Narks
clean Narks

check Raiden

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Since night isn't over yet: don't forget that I won't get a unique description (unless Raiden is Mayor), so I will use one of the matching descriptions (I will probably use the town version in case someone thinks I want to roleclaim with it) for example he could also be consig if I tell you he's investigator.

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Oh, you already included that in your explanation, my bad^^

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Well fuck I expected to wake up and have this shit be done already...False and Goon are slacking

Darth Sand
August 17th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Or I wasn't the last person to perform a nightaction and they still have to wait.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 08:59 AM
No they aren't online. They're all like "BAH HUMBUG I AM GOING TO SLEEP ALL DAY CAUSE I SUCK". That's what they say before they go to bed I almost guarantee it.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Or I wasn't the last person to perform a nightaction and they still have to wait.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret. Goon receives jail-related pms, hes not on, so I can't end night yet.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Basically that tells us the following:

You're both stupid for not letting the Jailor PM both of you.
Goon is a fuckwit who likes to sleep too much obviously
False is about as helpful as a pair of rabid raccoons living in your toilet seat.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Basically that tells us the following:

You're both stupid for not letting the Jailor PM both of you.
Goon is a fuckwit who likes to sleep too much obviously
False is about as helpful as a pair of rabid raccoons living in your toilet seat.

Exactly.

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Why don't you guys just make a jailor subforum, get Rev to make an anonymous account that can ONLY post in this subforum, and give out the password to jailor targets/change the password as needed?

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I thought that's what was happening already. The Jailor just hasn't decided whether or not he's going to continue molesting his target or kill him off yet.

Clawtrocity
August 17th, 2011, 09:54 AM
http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1022

lul

oops_ur_dead
August 17th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I am such idiots.

FalseTruth
August 17th, 2011, 09:57 AM
Why don't you guys just make a jailor subforum, get Rev to make an anonymous account that can ONLY post in this subforum, and give out the password to jailor targets/change the password as needed?

That is exactly what we did except Rev didn't make the account, I did. The jailor target doesn't need to be anonymous so I just need to add/remove him from jailor membergroup.

I thought that's what was happening already. The Jailor just hasn't decided whether or not he's going to continue molesting his target or kill him off yet.

Well, I don't know that. Goon is offline, remember?

Goonswarm
August 17th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Updated death note mechanics in the welcome post.