PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 56: Marshmallow Mafia

clementine
January 22nd, 2013, 07:08 PM
Marshmallow Mafia – Night 0

It’s the night before we shall embark on our backpacking trip up in the Chocolate Mountains. Here at Marshmallow Farms base camp, we believe in hospitality. Have some complimentary fluffy pillows and Valais Blacknose sheep to count as you drift off into sweet dreams.

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RVLG

---------

Full Setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16778-Marshmallow-Mafia
Night 0: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=271237&viewfull=1#post271237
Day 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=271685&viewfull=1#post271685
Night 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272026&viewfull=1#post272026
Day 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272378&viewfull=1#post272378
Night 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272737&viewfull=1#post272737
Day 3: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=273155&viewfull=1#post273155
Epilogue: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=273477&viewfull=1#post273477

Night 0 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+24+PST

clementine
January 24th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Marshmallow Mafia – Day 1

“Watch your step! This Rocky Road is sure rocky!”

AppleyNO stumbled, as a large piece of Rocky Road Bark slid out from under his foot. He had been looking so intently at the scenery that he had neglected the mountain trail. Marshmallows DO really grow on trees!, he thought quietly to himself.

Fatalis was walking right behind AppleyNO and caught him as he began to slip. “Are you ok?” he questioned. AppleyNO nodded in return. By this point, the two had begun to lag a bit behind the rest of the group. Up ahead just beyond the trail’s bend they could hear yells from their fellow travelers.

As they approached, they saw TheDarkestLight examining the carcass of one of the Valais Blacknose Sheep that had lived peacefully at the Marshmallow Farms base camp. Marshmallow fluff was blocking the poor sheep’s nose and mouth. He had been smothered to death.

“Who would do such a thing,” CmG exclaimed!

“We’ll find him and we’ll kill him,” Slaol added.

“He was just lying here in this clearing when we found him,” Glip explained to AppleyNO and Fatalis.

RLVG just stared in utter disbelief.

The group was both disturbed and distressed. It was a treacherous journey up to the Marshmallow Farms base camp to begin with. Thus the only people who could have killed the sheep were in their backpacking party. Suspiciously eyeing each fellow companion, they vowed to find the killer of the Valais Blacknose Sheep.

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Fluffy (Valais Blacknose Sheep) - smothered with a marshmallow

Full Setup: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16778-Marshmallow-Mafia
Night 0: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=271237&viewfull=1#post271237
Day 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=271685&viewfull=1#post271685
Night 1: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272026&viewfull=1#post272026
Day 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272378&viewfull=1#post272378
Night 2: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=272737&viewfull=1#post272737
Day 3: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=273155&viewfull=1#post273155
Epilogue: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/16846-S-FM-56-Marshmallow-Mafia?p=273477&viewfull=1#post273477

Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote Clementine
I will be manually counting votes and posting official tallies.
Day will not end early once someone has been lynched but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Day 1 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+25+PST

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Fist?

Anyway, I received the "marshmallow". I do not plan on shooting and will instead be suiciding with it.
/discuss

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 01:33 AM
FLUFFY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Depends completely on what happens today, personally I think that you should just shoot anyone who we find to be the most scummy

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:37 AM
FLUFFY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Depends completely on what happens today, personally I think that you should just shoot anyone who we find to be the most scummy

Shoot Fatalis. Got it.

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 01:44 AM
Shoot Fatalis. Got it.

:|

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Yayap is browsing this thread

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Therefore Yayap=Slaol

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Therefore Yayap=Slaol

I keep tryin' to tell people...

Anyway, yea I am gonna shoot Fatalis tonight.

/Discuss

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 02:01 AM
I keep tryin' to tell people...

Anyway, yea I am gonna shoot Fatalis tonight.

/Discuss
I'm a citizen, what can I say to defend myself?

TheDarkestLight
January 24th, 2013, 06:42 AM
I'm a citizen, what can I say to defend myself?

No duh you are, the only other option is Mafia, so claiming is useless.

TheDarkestLight
January 24th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Unless the Mafia is trying to gamethrow.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 06:47 AM
I don't believe that a sheep died instead of a human.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 07:09 AM
Since a lynch is required, how about the one with the Marshmallow reveals himself to get lynched?

It wastes a kill by the mafia.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Since a lynch is required, how about the one with the Marshmallow reveals himself to get lynched?

It wastes a kill by the mafia.

(will shoot RLVG tonight)

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 07:15 AM
(will shoot RLVG tonight)

You've got a Marshmallow?

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Hello everyone!

School in four minutes and I have to get ready!

Ill be back in 8 hours.

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 07:17 AM
By the way, RP cleared myself and Fatalis from killing the sheep.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 07:18 AM
By the way, RP cleared myself and Fatalis from killing the sheep.

I think it's the wolf who did it.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 07:29 AM
You've got a Marshmallow?

No.. I didn't claim that in my first post...
*facepalm*

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 07:34 AM
No.. I didn't claim that in my first post...
*facepalm*

Do you happen to have a .50 caliber sniper riffle?

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 07:37 AM
In the story there was no mention of Slaol. Hmm. Either he has a sniper rifle for whatever reason or he's already at the camping place.

I'll lean to the random wolf theory.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Anyway, game is won. RLVG is da Mafias. Ggnore

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:13 PM
For what it's worth RP pegs it as Fatalis or RLVG. Mkay

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:21 PM
For what it's worth RP pegs it as Fatalis or RLVG. Mkay

Or you, the unknown.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Or you, the unknown.

Yep, it's RLVG

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Yep, it's RLVG

I claim a Citizen that doesn't have any Marshmallows.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I claim a Citizen that doesn't have any Marshmallows.

That will be the claim made by literally everyone except myself- seeing as I have he marshmellow

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I see no reason to go to night
RLVG

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:47 PM
That will be the claim made by literally everyone except myself- seeing as I have he marshmellow

Slaol

Slaol, you got the Marshmallow. I'm sorry but you need to die, otherwise one get lynched - another attacks = 2 dies instead of simply one.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Slaol

Slaol, you got the Marshmallow. I'm sorry but you need to die, otherwise one get lynched - another attacks = 2 dies instead of simply one.

Lol, noap. I already said I was gonna suicide. Also we could just no lynch to avoid a double death.

If no one else sees RLVG I am going to retire from FMs. Lol

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Lynch is required? Well in any event RLVG seems to be pro lynching the other people. Also, the other reasons he is scummy.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Lol, noap. I already said I was gonna suicide. Also we could just no lynch to avoid a double death.

If no one else sees RLVG I am going to retire from FMs. Lol

If you're going to suicide, the Mafia will give himself the Marshmallow by making him visit you who will die.

Scenario :
- Marshmallow Guy get lynched.
- Marshmallow dissapears, no second kill that night.

NOPE SLAOL'S SCENARIO :
- Random citizen get lynched
- Keep the marshmallow, suiciding.
- Mafia visits the suicider, gaining a manual kill.

In seriousness, you'll regret saying you will retire lol. I'm a citizen.

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:53 PM
If you're going to suicide, the Mafia will give himself the Marshmallow by making him visit you who will die.

Scenario :

NOPE SLAOL'S SCENARIO :

In seriousness, you'll regret saying you will retire lol. I'm a citizen.

Noap, no belief from da Slaol.

Lynch on th gun owner makes sense, but also we could just win with da RLVG lynch.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Noap, no belief from da Slaol.

Lynch on th gun owner makes sense, but also we could just win with da RLVG lynch.

Will you quit FM's if I am a citizen, mislynched and your plan is the biggest failure ever?:cheesy:

Slaol
January 24th, 2013, 01:56 PM
Will you quit FM's if I am a citizen, mislynched and your plan is the biggest failure ever?:cheesy:

S-FMs atleast

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 01:57 PM
S-FMs atleast

Alright, the deal's on. Lynch me lol. You will probably break your word anyway.
If not, I've just ruined alot for you.:huh:

(Slaol is still the better lynch for having the gun)

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 02:01 PM
RLVG I told clem that i think RLVG is the weaponsmith even before the game had started.

Anyways. The gunholder from tomorrow will shoot slaol dead with the gun he receives. The weaponsmith won't give himself a gun ever. It helps us to narrow the person down to get him earlier. ONLY if RLVG is not the mafia.

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 02:04 PM
why lynch Slaol? He only got the gun from last night so we would lynch him today. Seems like somebody fears him.

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Should slaol get another gun he is auto cleared as cit. I think the mafia weapon smith has 0 chances to win this.

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 02:05 PM
but he can't get another gun. See where we are going with my plan?

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
RLVG I told clem that i think RLVG is the weaponsmith even before the game had started.

Anyways. The gunholder from tomorrow will shoot slaol dead with the gun he receives. The weaponsmith won't give himself a gun ever. It helps us to narrow the person down to get him earlier. ONLY if RLVG is not the mafia.

If I get lynched, this happens :

1. Slaol suicides by keeping the marshmallow, Mafia visits him to receive a new gun.

2. Slaol kills someone using the marshmallow, Mafai visits him to give a new gun.

I gurantee I'm not a Mafia, but too bad votes are locked. :suspicious:

why lynch Slaol? He only got the gun from last night so we would lynch him today. Seems like somebody fears him.

Scenario :

NOPE SLAOL'S SCENARIO :

Serious question : Would you rather kill 1 or 2 players a day?

The KPN minimun 1, maximun of 2.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Okay sorry guys, I feel like a total idiot. I didn't read the specific part that the same guy can't receive a marshmallow twice, regardless of if it has been used or if it's suicide.

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 02:10 PM
It doesn't matter how many people we kill since there are no night actions to help us much out are they? Sure you can argue now that the longer more people are around the more chances we get at day to identify them. But that's just an illusion since people get bored without night actions. You can't fake claim anything in this game. It's just a number crunching. The chances are the same for killing the mafia at day or at night. So we just use our chances quicker.

He can only kill once himself with the gun he gives himself. So would you rather give the gun to yourself early or wait for lategame where it might win you the game?

Didn't know the votes are locked. Poor game mechanic. Sry about that. We can't even pressure vote. Lame

clementine
January 24th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Official Vote Tally:

RVLG (2): Slaol, CmG
Slaol (1): RVLG

4 votes to lynch
The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched.

Important: I'm manually counting votes (not using the vote tags).

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Well, I'm fucked. I'm sure the others will lurk and not vote, so I'm definately dead.

Mafia, give CmG a gun - for whatever reason. :cheesy:

TheDarkestLight
January 24th, 2013, 03:26 PM
School is horrible, yet I am here.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 03:27 PM
School is horrible, yet I am here.

Well, at least you're not lurking.

TheDarkestLight
January 24th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Why can't we just look through everyone's backpack to see who has the most marshmallows?

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM
Why can't we just look through everyone's backpack to see who has the most marshmallows?

I don't have any marshmallows, I only have a 3DS- PSP and a few spare batteries, spare clothes, a super comfortable tent and a super comfortable bed.

Don't question how a bed is inside my backpack.

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 03:54 PM
RP is broken, Clem.

So far Slaol has the "gun". RLVG is using this to push a lynch on Slaol. I see this as a way to get rid of a strong player early in the game.

Slaol says he will suicide(lol)...
Well, if we don't get the lynch off, please shoot RLVG Slaol.

RLVG

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 03:58 PM
please shoot RLVG Slaol.

RLVG

Why would you want me dead regardlessly?

I'm just gonna say this before I'm hammered :
"Idiots, I'm not mafia. Seeya." :cheesy:

3 votes, and votes are locked. I'm guranteed to get lynched.
Lynches happen regardless, the one with the highest votes get lynched.

Slaol was the first one to do a vote.

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Feel free to cast your vote as many times as you please.
Does not sound like votes are locked, RLVG.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 04:02 PM
the vote will be locked.

Maybe I'm just misreading it totally wrong.

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Maybe I'm just misreading it totally wrong.
I'm 95% its just hammer that locks the votes, and she just worded it weird.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 04:08 PM
I'm 95% its just hammer that locks the votes, and she just worded it weird.

No offense, but what's the point of mentioning that? A hammer is there to... Hammer. No more votes lol.

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM
No offense, but what's the point of mentioning that? A hammer is there to... Hammer. No more votes lol.
To let remind every player that that line just talks about hammering, not regular votes.

RLVG
January 24th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Well, that's stupid of me.

-LVP RLVG.

Glip
January 24th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been able to post before. Long day. Tiring day.

Anyway, it would be incredibly stupid for Slaol to suicide with the marshmallow tonight. There's no downside to targeting someone else. Either he'll hit a citizen, which he would do anyway by essentially hitting himself, or atleast he has a CHANCE of hitting the gunsmith. I wouldn't suggest anyone ever to suicide with the marshmallow.

What happens if we don't vote at all during the day? Will there be no lynch? Or will you pick a random lynch? What happens if there's a tie vote?

What happens if the Mafia Gunsmith has already given out guns to every remaining living player? Can he no longer give out guns?

clementine
January 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM
What happens if we don't vote at all during the day? Will there be no lynch? Or will you pick a random lynch? What happens if there's a tie vote?

If nobody votes during the day there will be no lynch. A tie vote forces a no lynch.

What happens if the Mafia Gunsmith has already given out guns to every remaining living player? Can he no longer give out guns?

This cannot happen before Night 2. On and after Night 2, all restrictions on marshmallow giving are lifted, (as referenced in the Mafia Gunsmith role card).

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 10:44 PM
RLVG
He has shown a bit of hesitation and misreaction. Since from what I have seen he doesn't make too many derps like he did in this game. But IMO he is just a confused citizen. His first posts where he didn't realize that Slaol claims to have a gun seems like he is the gunsmith trying to act like a citizen with no info.

Slaol shouldn't suicide, he should shoot the most scummy people if RLVG didn't flip gunsmith

CmG
January 24th, 2013, 10:45 PM
If i get a gun i am gonna shoot Fatalis to 100%

AppleyNO
January 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM
If i get a gun i am gonna shoot Fatalis to 100%
IKR.

Says RLVG is probably confused citizen, and then hammers him.

Scum to the max. If RLVG flips citizen, slaol please shoot Fatalis.

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 11:14 PM
I originally wanted to vote slaol instead since I'm not sure RLVG is scum. And then I changed my post :|, though I'm sure you guys won't believe it

I really fucked up >.> Good thing I'm not a super important role

Fatalis
January 24th, 2013, 11:19 PM
Also I would say that if RLVG is not mafia then AppleyNO/TDL is

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:11 AM
I have been away. Reading now.

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:18 AM
a strong player

^.^

Facts, ask Clementine.

Also, yea. I told you RP made it RLVG or Fatalis. And both are scummier than Inspector Cluseau.

With Inspector Cluseau in mind I suggest I am lynched, seeing as I am clearly Mafia. CmG?

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Also, I plan on shooting Fatalis in every FM I am ever in with him in it. We can't let this monster eat the marshmellows too!!!!

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 12:39 AM
*crying in a corner*

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 12:47 AM
AppleyNO is browsing this thread yet not posting

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:48 AM
*crying in a corner*

I am shooting you tonight. It is only fitting.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 12:49 AM
I am shooting you tonight. It is only fitting.

Well I suppose I can't do anything to change that >.> I'm a horrible player :(

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Well I suppose I can't do anything to change that >.> I'm a horrible player :(

No, not true. You just have to embrace tradition. I find it most fitting if you are Town. Especially seeing as I know who the real Mafia is anyways.

AppleyNO
January 25th, 2013, 12:56 AM
AppleyNO is browsing this thread yet not posting
Left it open while I was playing Sc2 with Yayap, Mugy, and friends.

Slaol
January 25th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Left it open while I was playing Sc2 with Yayap, Mugy, and friends.

Skype cheating. Mugy, handle this report please.

Fatalis
January 25th, 2013, 12:58 AM
No, not true. You just have to embrace tradition. I find it most fitting if you are Town. Especially seeing as I know who the real Mafia is anyways.
Then why do you shoot me :|

clementine
January 25th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Marshmallow Mafia – Night 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Vote Tally:

RLVG (4): Slaol, CmG, AppleyNO, Fatalis
Slaol (1): RVLG

RLVG has been lynched!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accusations were thrown around left and right. Eventually the group turned on RLVG, a rather unassuming member of the group.

“Just open your backpack and prove that you’re not the killer,” TheDarkestLight insisted.

RLVG shook his head. “Give me back my stuff!” he shouted at his captors.

Everyone swarmed around and pulled away RLVG’s backpack. They unzipped it and saw (as RVLG had claimed earlier) a 3DS- PSP and a few spare batteries, spare clothes, a super comfortable tent and a super comfortable bed.

Embarrassed and humiliated, RLVG lunged for his belongings but in doing so, he lost his footing on a piece of Rocky Road Toffee. As he tripped, the chunk of Rocky Road he was standing on shattered and he plummeted of the side of the mountain.

Alas, RVLG was simply a citizen who enjoyed the outdoors.

It was getting dark, so the group decided to set up camp and head out again in the morning.

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
RLVG (Citizen) – lynched by an angry mob

Night 1 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+26+PST

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Marshmallow Mafia – Day 2

Morning broke, and the group readied their packs to trek towards the diet coke hotsprings.

CmG kicked the lone sleeping bag on the ground. One of the backpackers was still sleeping. “Get up, we’re leaving,” he yelled, gruffly.

No response.

“I think he’s dead,” Slaol told CmG. “Look at all the marshmallow on his face.”

“He was smothered just like the Valais Blacknose Sheep!” Glip exclaimed.

The group looked around anxiously. Shrugging, AppleyNO and TheDarkestLight started to pick through Fatalis’s supplies seeing if there was anything in there that might tell them who to contact from Fatalis’s family.

They found only Indonesian candies and determined that Fatalis was just an ordinary citizen with no malicious intent.

They were a mere day away from the summit, and the backpackers tried their best not to let yet another death affect their enthusiasm. However everyone was on edge, hoping to find the bad guy among them.

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Fatalis (Citizen) – smothered with a marshmallow

Day will not end early once someone has been lynched but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
If nobody is hammered by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Day 2 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+27+PST

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Well I didn't get a marshmallow guys.

We have five players left, and someone going to die tonight.

I think we should lynch someone today.

If we lynch today, and we are able to lower the pool of who can be scum(if we don't lynch scum). All in all I think its Glip and CmG, but who knows besides Clementine.

Glip

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Well I didn't get a marshmallow guys.

We have five players left, and someone going to die tonight.

I think we should lynch someone today.

If we lynch today, and we are able to lower the pool of who can be scum(if we don't lynch scum). All in all I think its Glip and CmG, but who knows besides Clementine.

Glip

It's CmG. I told Clem just as I shot Fatalis. Anyway I shall await the gun announcement as it was not given to me today

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
It's CmG. I told Clem just as I shot Fatalis. Anyway I shall await the gun announcement as it was not given to me today
O.o

Then WHY didn't you shoot CmG??

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Tradition.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Tradition.
No.

Slaol

jjkjkjk

In all seriousness you have to think about the game, not that you have killed Fatalis before.

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM
No.

Slaol

jjkjkjk

In all seriousness you have to think about the game, not that you have killed Fatalis before.

Nah, we got this. Game is thought of, it is clearly CmG dude.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Nah, we got this. Game is thought of, it is clearly CmG dude.
How is it CmG over Glip, or TDL?

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Meta

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Meta
Meta?

Care to share?

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Sure, CmG hasn't gotten mad at his fellow town yet. Thus he is scum.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Sure, CmG hasn't gotten mad at his fellow town yet. Thus he is scum.
O.O

Oh...

Oh my God...

Slaol for MVP.

CmG

clementine
January 26th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Official Vote Tally:

CmG (1): AppleyNO

3 votes to lynch

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
O.O

Oh...

Oh my God...

Slaol for MVP.

CmG

Hold up, wait for announcement of who got gun

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Hold up, wait for announcement of who got gun
Watch it be CmG -_-

CmG
January 26th, 2013, 01:14 PM
i got no gun and i am not the weapon smith. I wouldn't give a gun out to slaol i would have given it to someone who has nearly 0 chances to shoot me n1 or n2. Fatalis or the new guy comes to my mind.

I think it's either AppleyNO, Glip or The Darkestlight. I don't think it's slaol

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Someone didn't use the right account, lol

CmG
January 26th, 2013, 01:22 PM
-vote Glip for not playing this game while posting in borks game and being on on Skype

Would you stop posting with your m-fm account pretty please?

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Yea. Is someone online that can delete these?

No one that can delete it. This is why I need blue mod. Sorry bud'.

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Oh hello CmG. What are your thoughts on you being mafia?

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 01:26 PM
i got no gun and i am not the weapon smith. I wouldn't give a gun out to slaol i would have given it to someone who has nearly 0 chances to shoot me n1 or n2. Fatalis or the new guy comes to my mind.

I think it's either AppleyNO, Glip or The Darkestlight. I don't think it's slaol

I disagree, I think you would give it to me faking like you wouldn't.

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Your four posts on day 1 look sketchy, and you spoke about RLVG fearing me, anyone other than you wouldn't fear me but would fear you. Thoughts!

CmG
January 26th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Poor victim of paranoia. There is not much in this game to get angry about it. No mechanics. Nothing nada.

Glip
January 26th, 2013, 03:39 PM
Hi all. Don't have much time to talk as I'm just on dinner break during drumline practice. Will be out for another 4 hours after this.

Apparently I received the gunmallow last night. At the moment I'm leaning towards Slaol and CmG being town. I'm not trusting Appley ATM. I feel like he was false-claiming that he thought CmG got the gun so we would think he didn't know where the gun is.

DarkestLight is also sketchy.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Apparently I received the gunmallow last night. At the moment I'm leaning towards Slaol and CmG being town. I'm not trusting Appley ATM. I feel like he was false-claiming that he thought CmG got the gun so we would think he didn't know where the gun is.

Lol, all I was saying it that Slaol wanted CmG lynched, but wanted to wait until the gun claimer claimed. I though it would have been funny if CmG got the gun.

I never intended it to mislead town, and only idiots anyway would think that CmG actually had the gun if he didn't claim it :P

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 04:13 PM
I find CmG's response to the accusation weak.

CmG

CmG
January 26th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I find your accusings to weak to feel the need to justify my way i play.

-vote TheDarkestLight

^
This guy doesn't play the game. I really would prefer a shot on AppleyNO while we lynch that guy out.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2013, 06:45 PM
I find your accusings to weak to feel the need to justify my way i play.

-vote TheDarkestLight

^
This guy doesn't play the game. I really would prefer a shot on AppleyNO while we lynch that guy out.

Doesnt play the game my ass.

TheDarkestLight
January 26th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Yet I don't think you are scum, just "misled".

I am thinking that either Appley or Glip is scum.

AppleyNO
January 26th, 2013, 10:07 PM
If the majority thinks I am scum I will be willing to be lynched. We need to get the number of suspects down. If that means cutting me off, go ahead.

Slaol
January 26th, 2013, 10:24 PM
If the majority thinks I am scum I will be willing to be lynched. We need to get the number of suspects down. If that means cutting me off, go ahead.

No.

TheDarkestLight
January 27th, 2013, 12:05 AM

Attempting to sacrifice yourself for the town to prove you are a town and help narrow down the suspects is all the proof I need not to lynch you. :)

clementine
January 27th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Official Vote Tally:

CmG (2): AppleyNO, Slaol
TheDarkestLight (1): CmG

3 votes to lynch

clementine
January 27th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Marshmallow Mafia – Night 2

Official Vote Tally:

CmG (2): AppleyNO, Slaol
TheDarkestLight (1): CmG

CmG has been lynched!

“It has to be CmG because he’s not getting angry enough about these deaths!” the backpackers shouted.

They rifled through his bags finding rolls and rolls of mentos. These weren’t marshmallows, but still everyone was very suspicious.

CmG tried to diffuse the situation, but it was no use. He found himself being pushed up against the edge of the Diet Coke Hot Springs. “I swear it wasn’t me!” he shouted, angry at last.

But it was too late. In their madness, the remaining backpackers pushed CmG into the Diet Coke Hot Springs, and his backpack exploded when all the mentos hit the diet coke.

Yep, those were Mentos. Not marshmallows.

Oops.

CmG was naught but a pleasant citizen who liked the outdoors.

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
CmG (Citizen) – lynched by an angry mob

Night 2 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+28+PST

clementine
January 28th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Marshmallow Mafia – Day 3

As the sun rose, the backpackers noticed the ground beneath their feet was getting softer. The sun was melting the chocolate! They were almost at the Chocolate Mountain Peak!! Everyone gathered their belongings, lamenting their lost companions when they yet again noticed an unmoving sleeping bag left on the ground.

AppleyNO was very obviously smothered by a marshmallow. There were bits of marshmallow fluff all over his belongings and face. Perhaps his last words were MarshmallowNO, but we shall never know.

Upon examination of MarshmallowNO’s belongings, the remaining backpackers realized that he was just a boy who liked the outdoors.

There were just three of them left. Would the evil among them be found, or would the remaining backpackers be picked off one by one and left to die atop the treacherous slopes of the Chocolate Mountain?

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
AppleyNO (Citizen) – smothered with a marshmallow

Day 3 ends at this time: http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=12%3A00+am+January+29+PST

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Sorry I haven't had a whole lot of time to dedicate to this game. I've been real busy with real life, and this start time at 3 AM is usually really inconvenient.

I'm about to pass out, so I'ma go to sleep now.

You guys can go ahead and try the hardest to convince me to lynch the other now :P I'll evaluate when I get back... either during SRT, lunch break, or after drumline practice late tonight, depending on what happens.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Alright then, this died for a while.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Either that or it was just night and we all happen to be in/around the same time zone.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Ok then it might be Slaol because he would consider AppleyNO his only threat, also I haven't really seen his MVC skills come into play yet, maybe because he isn't a Citizen?

Yet Glip is also sketchy from the lurking.

Who recieved the Marshmellow?

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Ok then it might be Slaol because he would consider AppleyNO his only threat and perhaps meta'd that Glip would kill him, also I haven't really seen his MVC skills come into play yet, maybe because he isn't a Citizen?

Yet Glip is also sketchy from the lurking.

Who recieved the Marshmellow?

Fixed.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I have been at about an effort level of 17%... if you catch my drift.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Well I have been thinking, and you both go evenly on my scum list. You being sure it was CmG and then being wrong doesn't help your case.

Did you recieve the marshmellow?

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:28 PM
If none of you claim to have gotten it that means one of you are lying, or it was given to Appley.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Anyway, based on who got guns I am pretty sure it is TDL. I was confident the Mafia would keep the gun for the final day. Glip hasn't been paying enough attention (From posts, might be lurking), but I don't think he would focus enough to do some math and think to give himself gun on day 2.

My lead is TDL.

-Vote The Darkest Light

Also, these posts.

Yet I don't think you are scum, just "misled".

I am thinking that either Appley or Glip is scum.

Attempting to sacrifice yourself for the town to prove you are a town and help narrow down the suspects is all the proof I need not to lynch you. :)

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM
We both got the gun already. We can't get it a second time...

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:30 PM
If none of you claim to have gotten it that means one of you are lying, or it was given to Appley.

Now this to turn us in on eachother in an attempt to take the spot as the deciding vote.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Hi all. Don't have much time to talk as I'm just on dinner break during drumline practice. Will be out for another 4 hours after this.

DarkestLight is also sketchy.

Also here Glip posts his leads before the final day. TDL is hunting for vocal status.
I was wrong on CmG, but meh. CmG wasn't CmG, lol.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:33 PM
We both got the gun already. We can't get it a second time...

You clearly didn't read the set up were it said the restrictions are taken off after night 2.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Ok then it might be Slaol because he would consider AppleyNO his only threat, also I haven't really seen his MVC skills come into play yet, maybe because he isn't a Citizen?

On this topic I would like to remind Glip that I was too busy being Jester-MVP in Cryptonic's Jesters M-FM. Took a decent amount of effort to make every post pro-town.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:34 PM
You clearly didn't read the set up were it said the restrictions are taken off after night 2.

Oh. Well, in any event I am confident in my evidence.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:37 PM
On this topic I would like to remind Glip that I was too busy being Jester-MVP in Cryptonic's Jesters M-FM. Took a decent amount of effort to make every post pro-town.

Outside excuses mean nothing except and excuse to try to gain someone's vote. I was in the same M-FM, maybe not MVP, yet still the winning team.

Also you are heavily buddying with him, and you failed at scum hunting the correct scum on CmG, what if you are wrong and it is really Glip?

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Oh. Well, in any event I am confident in my evidence.

You were confident it was CmG too.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Outside excuses mean nothing except and excuse to try to gain someone's vote. I was in the same M-FM, maybe not MVP, yet still the winning team.

Also you are heavily buddying with him, and you failed at scum hunting the correct scum on CmG, what if you are wrong and it is really Glip?

Then this FM ends, and I lose. Then I sign for another one and everything is gravy. Glip has been all lurker and stuff, but hasn't look as scummy as you.

My lead on CmG was based on CmG not being CmG. Appley agreed it made sense.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Meh.

-unvote

read Glip for me TDL. I think it is you but if you give me a sound argument for Glip I might be changed.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 05:48 PM
I never said it was Glip, it might be you, you are manipulating right now to sheep Glip against me, or you might agree and vote him knowing you win either way. If you are Scum ofcourse, which is a possibility.

Yet a reason it might be Glip is because of how he's lurking is scummy, and he killed Appley who became a quite obvious Town late yesterday.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I never said it was Glip, it might be you, you are manipulating right now to sheep Glip against me, or you might agree and vote him knowing you win either way. If you are Scum ofcourse, which is a possibility.

Yet a reason it might be Glip is because of how he's lurking is scummy, and he killed Appley who became a quite obvious Town late yesterday.

I didn't notice Appley as an obvious Town in any way. But I haven't been focused (like Glip). TDL, I am Citizen. If you are Citizen read Glip for me and I will see if I want to vote with you. But I am willing to hand Glip a scum win with your lynch. Make your case for Glip. Feel free to make your case for me as scum to Glip too, but as it stands I am the only one here to talk to.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 06:05 PM
I didn't notice Appley as an obvious Town in any way. But I haven't been focused (like Glip). TDL, I am Citizen. If you are Citizen read Glip for me and I will see if I want to vote with you. But I am willing to hand Glip a scum win with your lynch. Make your case for Glip. Feel free to make your case for me as scum to Glip too, but as it stands I am the only one here to talk to.

His lurking has kept him off the radar, and even though he was lurking he still somehow recieved a gun. Apparently it was obvious you would keep your strange "Tradition" of always killing Fatalis N1 and that made you a safe choice to give the gun too as he was sure he wouldn't get shot. Giving himself the gun was an obvious choice for him since he had no safe person to give it to for risk of getting shot himself, because he would assume the others might figure him out, or if he gave it to someone like me I would random and he didn't want to risk me randoming him. Then he could have given the third one to Appley because since he was going to kill him, the Marshmellow would be useless, and he assumed that if no one claimed to have a Marshmellow it would cause confusion and turn us against the other, especially since I am apparently scummy.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM
A reason it might be you though is because you recieved a gun, and even though you yourself said that Fatalis was Town, you still killed him, because of some stupid "tradition" and you even said you knew who the Mafia was that day, and didn't kill him, instead you decided to try to prolong the game by killing Fatalis and forcing a lynch on CmG, then you decide to give the Marshmellow to Glip because he seemed to be lurking/afk, which made you hope he might suicide, and was almost sure he wouldn't kill you. Yet he killed Appley who was sheeping behind you yesterday and you thought he might do it again. Yet he died and was left with me and Glip instead.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Hi you both. I'm back around now for a few minutes before I pass out tonight.

I would like to point out that I have not been "lurking" per se. I've tried to get on to post at almost every opportunity. Which isn't much. My life is kind of falling apart at the seams at the moment. There's a reason I ended up getting modkilled in the last M-FM.

Anywho, TDL seems to be putting more effort into this final day than he has been the past days. I wonder if he isn't getting desperate/excited now that he's close to winning. I don't like how hard he's pushing on the fact that he doesn't have the gun. Seems kinda forced. Also, his analysis seems more based around why others could be bad rather than why he could be good, which is a typical scum characteristic.

Add in to this the fact that Slaol got the gun on the first night. It doesn't make sense for scum to give himself the gun on the first night; there is the most chance of town randoming town on the shot earlier in the game, and more necessity of himself being able to direct the night kill later in the game. Slaol was also apparently unaware of the gun-giving restrictions being lifted after night 2, which the gunsmith would clearly have known from his role card. Slaol seems more nonchalant, which seems to me to fit more with a citizen than the gunsmith that's under pressure to win the game today.

At this point, TDL seems the most likely to be the gunsmith to me at this point. If no one else has anything to add, I'll put my vote on him before I pass out.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Hi you both. I'm back around now for a few minutes before I pass out tonight.

I would like to point out that I have not been "lurking" per se. I've tried to get on to post at almost every opportunity. Which isn't much. My life is kind of falling apart at the seams at the moment. There's a reason I ended up getting modkilled in the last M-FM.

Anywho, TDL seems to be putting more effort into this final day than he has been the past days. I wonder if he isn't getting desperate/excited now that he's close to winning. I don't like how hard he's pushing on the fact that he doesn't have the gun. Seems kinda forced. Also, his analysis seems more based around why others could be bad rather than why he could be good, which is a typical scum characteristic.

Add in to this the fact that Slaol got the gun on the first night. It doesn't make sense for scum to give himself the gun on the first night; there is the most chance of town randoming town on the shot earlier in the game, and more necessity of himself being able to direct the night kill later in the game. Slaol was also apparently unaware of the gun-giving restrictions being lifted after night 2, which the gunsmith would clearly have known from his role card. Slaol seems more nonchalant, which seems to me to fit more with a citizen than the gunsmith that's under pressure to win the game today.

At this point, TDL seems the most likely to be the gunsmith to me at this point. If no one else has anything to add, I'll put my vote on him before I pass out.

And here you only post how I can be scum. Works both ways.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 08:57 PM
And here you only post how I can be scum. Works both ways.

Indeed. There's not much to be said for either of us as to why we would be town. We have pretty much equivalent post counts and actions in this game, although you've been posting more today while I was gone.
I haven't seen you play in any games before, so I can't even use meta.

You RP'd on the first day a little with the comment about marshmallows in backpacks, but that really doesn't mean anything. Both town and scum have RP'd in the past, although historically it's usually been the scum that are more prone to it.

It would be a sad moment for town if we were both actually the citizens that turned against each other while Slaol was mafia.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM
Also I was not pushing on how I didn't have the gun, I merely asked which of you got it.

Both of you still have around an equal level of scumminess in my book, and that makes nothing easier.

Yet Glip claims that a gunsmith would never give himself the gun N1, perhaps Slaol knew this and WIFOMed it? Or perhaps you did that to make a sneaky attempt at buddying him by pushing a lynch on someone he suspects?

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 08:59 PM
It would be a sad moment for town if we were both actually the citizens that turned against each other while Slaol was mafia.

Which I have said is quite the possibility.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Come to think of it, Slaol was a major component in leading the mislynches the past two days. He may not be as town as I originally thought.

Although it still wouldn't make sense for him to give himself the gun on night 1. WIFOM aside, it gives him a much greater chance of being randomly killed.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Come to think of it, Slaol was a major component in leading the mislynches the past two days. He may not be as town as I originally thought.

Although it still wouldn't make sense for him to give himself the gun on night 1. WIFOM aside, it gives him a much greater chance of being randomly killed.

A risk he would take from what I know.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Anyway we have about 4 hours left from what I checked and it is night where I am so we need to come to decision.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Anyway we have about 4 hours left from what I checked and it is night where I am so we need to come to decision.

I want Slaol to come give some more input before I decide. I thought I saw him posting a few minutes ago in other parts of the forums.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I want Slaol to come give some more input before I decide. I thought I saw him posting a few minutes ago in other parts of the forums.

Still no one has claimed if they recieved the gun.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Still no one has claimed if they recieved the gun.

I would have claimed if I had received the gun, as I did in my first post last day.

I don't think the gunsmith would have given the gun to anyone but himself last night, as to do otherwise would mean he would have to make sure the person with the gun was lynched today, or else they'd shoot him in the 1v1 the following night.

And since the gun-giving restrictions were removed last night, that doesn't clear any of us, as Slaol, I, or you could all just have easily given the gun to ourselves and lied about not having it.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:16 PM
I have to go in like, five minutes, unless Slaol posts, I won't know who I should vote.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:18 PM
I have to go in like, five minutes, unless Slaol posts, I won't know who I should vote.

I'll try and find him and get him to come post.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:19 PM
I think its safe to say RL issues affect the game more than even a hidden Arsonist burn.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:20 PM
I am here. I like Glips big post.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:21 PM
I am here. I like Glips big post.

Which I guess means you think I am scum?

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:22 PM
I trust Glip, I don't trust TDL.

-vote TheDarkestLight. I can't do red atm.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:26 PM
I trust Glip, I don't trust TDL.

-vote TheDarkestLight. I can't do red atm.

Very well then, that means the only way town can win is if you are scum.
-Vote Slaol

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:27 PM
If Glip is the Scum, then GG.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Glip is right that you seem like an excited scum. I did mislynch earlier, but RLVG was scummy and CmG was playing scum-CmG. Sue me.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM
I hope my vote counts, I don't want to have to get on a laptop to do red lol

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Glip is right that you seem like an excited scum. I did mislynch earlier, but RLVG was scummy and CmG was playing scum-CmG. Sue me.

I got a lawyer. I also got all the drug money from my Cartel to buy his services.

But in all seriousness a wasted gun on someone you said you thought was Town and then a mislynch on someone you were sure was Scum failed.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Ugh. I hate being put into the position where my vote is the one that decides who wins and loses. I don't like acting under pressure >.<

But historically, my gut feelings have been more accurate than my later thoughts, so sorry TDL, but I'm voting you.

TheDarkestLight

If Slaol is the Gunsmith, then this is yet another well-deserved MVP game to tag onto his belt.

TheDarkestLight
January 28th, 2013, 09:34 PM
Ugh. I hate being put into the position where my vote is the one that decides who wins and loses. I don't like acting under pressure >.<

But historically, my gut feelings have been more accurate than my later thoughts, so sorry TDL, but I'm voting you.

TheDarkestLight

If Slaol is the Gunsmith, then this is yet another well-deserved MVP game to tag onto his belt.

Just remember not to follow your gut in later games. -Unless you're the scum-

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:39 PM
-vote TheDarkestLight

Got it to work. iPad is sketchy- to use color I have to use the color twice, and must do it before I type words.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:41 PM
-vote TheDarkestLight

Got it to work. iPad is sketchy- to use color I have to use the color twice, and must do it before I type words.

I just use the vote tags, even if the game isn't officially using them. It's a lot easier to type than it is to type .

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:47 PM
That's true

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 09:48 PM
That's true

Also my iPhone gets really angry and belligerent if I try to actually use any of the buttons that the forum provides for BBCodes.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Also my iPhone gets really angry and belligerent if I try to actually use any of the buttons that the forum provides for BBCodes.

That is what happens o me, yea

clementine
January 28th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Marshmallow Mafia – Epilogue

Official Vote Tally:

TheDarkestLight (2): Glip, Slaol
Slaol (1): TheDarkestLight

TheDarkestLight has been lynched!

They had finally reached the summit of Chocolate Mountain. TheDarkestLight ran up ahead of Glip and Slaol, laughing and crying at the beauty of nature.

Glip pulled Slaol aside and said, “I didn’t want to say this earlier, but I’m pretty sure TheDarkestLight is the one who has been smothering everyone with Marshmallows.”

Slaol looked shocked, but then nodded in agreement. “Let’s push him off the mountain summit before he has a chance to kill us both,” he whispered.

Glip and Slaol both snuck up on the unsuspecting TheDarkestLight and pushed him off the mountain as he was rummaging through his backpack for a piece of gum.

Slaol breathed a sigh of relief. He was relieved for all of two seconds before Glip pulled out of his bag one last marshmallow.

“Thanks for helping me kill all the innocent backpackers,” he grinned. And then he smothered Slaol to death, too.

The Mafia Gunsmith has won!
Congratulations, Glip!

Glip played a little more lurky than I would have liked, but in the end, he got the job done. In that last day, he amped up his activity levels after lurking for the first two days and convinced Slaol to vote out TheDarkestLight. Hey, it’s better than I could do as the witch in FM16! Great job Glip!

Thoughts about the setup:
I felt like town was super close to winning this game the whole entire time. Without any investigative roles to rely on, this game hinges a ton on daychat analysis. Town made 3 mislynches and 1 mis-shot at night, which is how I had intended the game to play out. There are some loopholes that I hadn’t initially considered such as lynching the person holding the marshmallow in order to reduce the KPN, but the rule that on and after Night 2 all marshmallow giving restrictions are lifted was supposed to help force town to not lynch the marshmallow receivers (at least not initially).

Parallels to FM16:
-FM Inspector Cluseau (Slaol) shoots FM Cookie Monster (Fatalis)
-FM Inspector Cluseau (Slaol) ends up in 3 person LYLO as a citizen who shot a citizen

Notes on participants:
AppleyNO: Props for having the best last will ever that exposed Glip as the mafia gunsmith. Too bad this setup doesn’t allow last wills!
Fatalis: Legitimately acted really scummy for hammering a player who he (in the same post) declares is probably town.
TheDarkestLight: You were put in a pretty tough spot at the end with Slaol going into the day not trusting you. Nice try anyway, and I hope to see you around in other games, too!
CmG: Told me he would be lynched for not dying, and he was right. Poor CmG!
Slaol: Slipped up in 3 way LYLO. It’s honestly a pretty tough call. I think in hindsight, you’ll find there was significantly more evidence against Glip than TheDarkestLight, but you can’t be MVC in every game, I suppose. :(
Glip: Congrats, Grumpy Cat! :P
RLVG: For some weird reason, a lot of people messaged me that due to meta I probably made you the mafia gunsmith. That’s really weird/unfortunate, but I guess someone’s gotta be lynched first.

Thanks for playing! I hope you had fun!
Also, I’m really sorry to everyone who didn’t get in. I hard random’ed the signups that I had received to determine the role assignments and who would be participating.

Dead Chat: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/Fq9q2VSGaHL8U

Participants:
AppleyNO
Fatalis
TheDarkestLight
CmG
Slaol
Glip
RLVG

Role list:
Mafia Gunsmith
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
AppleyNO (Citizen) – smothered with a marshmallow
TheDarkestLight (Citizen) – lynched by an angry mob
Slaol (Citizen) – smothered with a marshmallow

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 10:51 PM
-vote Slaol for MVC because he was the only one that got stuff done in day chat.

I don't really deserve this win. I just got lucky on the whims of the other participants that they ended up suspecting each other while I was no-where to be seen in the day-chats.

CmG
January 28th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Thats how you win games while you are afk. Cool, cool.

Glip
January 28th, 2013, 10:56 PM
At the moment I'm imagining some epic alternate ending scene where Slaol convinces me of my evil ways and persaudes me to kill myself with the last marshmallow and end the vicious cycle of death and destruction that has taken place on Chocolate Mountain.

Town Wins!

Note: Would have been a hilarious hidden mechanic to have Citizens win 1v1 ties with maf.

Slaol
January 28th, 2013, 11:38 PM
-vote Slaol for MVC because he was the only one that got stuff done in day chat.

I don't really deserve this win. I just got lucky on the whims of the other participants that they ended up suspecting each other while I was no-where to be seen in the day-chats.

I accept

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Slaol the MVP's logic= don't think someone is scum, shoots him

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Also I keep facepalming when I read my post again

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:11 AM

Yea dude. I made it a goal. And you wonder why Glip won. I told TDL I would hand Glip a scum win. No one notices.

clementine
January 29th, 2013, 02:12 AM

Fatalis's logic: doesn't think someone is scum, hammers him :P

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:13 AM

Dis unnoticed post.

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:14 AM

'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to clementine again.

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:15 AM

ikr :( *keeps facepalming*

RLVG
January 29th, 2013, 02:17 AM
I somehow knew Glip were the bad guy.

Too bad everyone suspected me before the game actually started, lol.
I tried to get attention from the gunsmith to get a gun and then shoot Glip, instead I enhanced the suspicion of everyone and got lynched.

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Slaol: Slipped up in 3 way LYLO. It’s honestly a pretty tough call. I think in hindsight, you’ll find there was significantly more evidence against Glip than TheDarkestLight, but you can’t be MVC in every game, I suppose. :(

Goal isn't to win the awards every game. Goal is to leave every game with everyone knowing the result was my decision. ;)

clementine
January 29th, 2013, 02:21 AM
ikr :( *keeps facepalming*

Yeah it's becoming a huge towntell for you to make really big scumslips, i.e. hammering the guy you think is town, only reading the mafia role cards in game setups, etc.

creedkingsx
January 29th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Yeah it's becoming a huge towntell for you to make really big scumslips, i.e. hammering the guy you think is town, only reading the mafia role cards in game setups, etc.

hahahahahahahahahahahah

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:28 AM
:(

clementine
January 29th, 2013, 02:36 AM
:(

Don't take it the wrong way at all, Fatalis! :P
I think you're adorable lol.

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:43 AM

A moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:45 AM

Lolololol thanks, hope I won't make 2 contradictory posts next to each other next time :P

clementine
January 29th, 2013, 02:50 AM
Lolololol thanks, hope I won't make 2 contradictory posts next to each other next time :P

inb4 next game Fatalis is town, but...
clem: Fatalis is scum. He's obviously putting too much time into constructing his posts. He usually accidentally hammers his town reads and half-reads setups when he's town.
Fatalis: noooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm actually trying to play well!!!!!!!!!

Slaol
January 29th, 2013, 02:52 AM
Then I can shoot him.

Fatalis
January 29th, 2013, 02:53 AM
clem: Fatalis is scum. He's obviously putting too much time into constructing his posts. He usually accidentally hammers his town reads and half-reads setups when he's town.

That was what I have been thinking >.>

RLVG
January 29th, 2013, 02:53 AM
Then I can shoot him.

And then I burn him.

RLVG
January 29th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Say, how easy would I be lynched if none suspected me out of meta reasons?:p

creedkingsx
January 29th, 2013, 03:02 AM

Clem is scum

AppleyNO
January 29th, 2013, 04:48 PM
OMG I ALMOST PICKED UP MY COMPUTER AND THREW IT AT THE WALL WHEN CLEM SAID NO LAST WILLS.

I pointed out in the rules it says its allows picture and video in Last Wills, but no last wills, and because rules are vague my last will should go in.

Her response - Should have been a Pic/Video

AppleyNO
January 29th, 2013, 04:49 PM
GG WP Everyone.

BTW I lynched CmG on meta of not being mad, not that he hasn't died yet.

Damus_Graves
January 29th, 2013, 04:54 PM
GG WP Everyone.

BTW I lynched CmG on meta of not being mad, not that he hasn't died yet.

Another reason why Fail Meta is Bad

OMG I ALMOST PICKED UP MY COMPUTER AND THREW IT AT THE WALL WHEN CLEM SAID NO LAST WILLS.

I pointed out in the rules it says its allows picture and video in Last Wills, but no last wills, and because rules are vague my last will should go in.

Her response - Should have been a Pic/Video

Best. Response. Ever.