FM Wolverine
January 14th, 2013, 11:40 PM
New arrivals:
Ceasar
Agahnim

What about me?! I'm new!

FM Wolverine
January 14th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Also, I think Frog made a mistake in shooting Agahnim with the blacksmith gun (totally knew he'd get it, by the way). I think his best target would've been Cluseau, who suspects him the most. Though Agahnim was a key town leader, and would've been a good kill earlier, at this point his support of Frog would've been invaluable, would likely have lead to a mislynch on Tut, essentially securing the victory.

Instead, he'll have to get a mislynch on Cluseau today, which could prove difficult. Though without Agahnim around, it may be easier. Frog has done well so far, I think she's got what it takes to pull it out, but I'm not sure that was the best choice. I guess we'll see.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Gimili had the gun...

FM Hungry
January 15th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Also, I think Frog made a mistake in shooting Agahnim with the blacksmith gun (totally knew he'd get it, by the way). I think his best target would've been Cluseau, who suspects him the most. Though Agahnim was a key town leader, and would've been a good kill earlier, at this point his support of Frog would've been invaluable, would likely have lead to a mislynch on Tut, essentially securing the victory.

Instead, he'll have to get a mislynch on Cluseau today, which could prove difficult. Though without Agahnim around, it may be easier. Frog has done well so far, I think she's got what it takes to pull it out, but I'm not sure that was the best choice. I guess we'll see.

I don't think frog got the gun. Agahnim has been calling frog a townie all game.

FM Hungry
January 15th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Agahnim was extremely scummy, so shooting him was probably for the best.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:08 AM
You're kidding me? I told Gimili to shoot Tut, but he shot Agahnim. Good scum move, but FROG is the Witch?

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I don't think frog got the gun. Agahnim has been calling frog a townie all game.

I'm 90% sure Frog got it. Ceasar never gave it to anyone twice (intentionally, I believe), which means the choice was between Gimli, Tut, or Frog. Tut is obviously ruled out for being scummy as hell, leaving Gimli or Frog. There is a small chance Gimli got it, but as Frog was clearly a much stronger player, my guess is that he got the gun.

Also, Yayap, while I do appreciate the subtle joke of the day's name, J being the 10th letter of the alphabet (thus representing day 10) while also being Michigan's middle initial, there's a chance it might not have been subtle enough...

FM Captain Obvious
January 15th, 2013, 12:10 AM
Yay Gimli!

FM Ceasar
FUCK, HE IS!

YOU'RE A DUMBASS GIMILI!

FM Wolverine
You're kidding me? I told Gimili to shoot Tut, but he shot Agahnim. Good scum move, but FROG is the Witch?

Never mind, then. Well, Gimli was my second choice. Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:12 AM
EVEN THOUGH ALMOST ALL MY GUNS HAVE GONE TO TOWN, THE FUCK IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME!

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 12:13 AM
EVEN THOUGH ALMOST ALL MY GUNS HAVE GONE TO TOWN, THE FUCK IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME!

To be fair, even though I'm scum, you guys chose my kill, so I'm going to call that 100% misfires for town.

Forum Mafia GM
January 15th, 2013, 12:14 AM
The only 2 items that went to scum=
vest on n1 = random
and the gun to wolverine that YOU had complete control over.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:18 AM
And... my anger is gone... until I can flame Gimili in epilougue...

Anyway, is anyone impressed with this:p

PLEASE READ THIS AND GIVE YOUR OPINION!

Due to yesterday’s flips, here is the new first post list. (Btw, I missed a couple of players because I originally thought I might be wasting my time with this. However, if someone wants to fill in the blanks, please do.)

Greetings/Spammy first post
Ceasar
Robin Hood
Yoda
Master Chef
Terminator
Gandalf
Jack Sparrow
Indiana Jones
Thrakhath
Yosemite Sam
Mr. T
Cookie Monster
Hungry
Sherlock
Animal
Count-Von-Count
Hamburglar
Wile E Coyote
Cluseau
King Tut (Pretty much ever post has been spammy)
Gimili
Rubber Duck
Dracula

Borderline
Bridge Keeper
Arthur
Cpt. Jack
Obvious
Agahnim
Watson

Non-introductory first posts
Anubis
Michigan J
Wolverine
SpongeBob
Locutus
Pinkie Pie

While I didn't ever vote SB, as the day progressed, I wanted to lynch SpongeBob more and more, partly due to how scummy his defence was, and partly because I wanted to see how valid this chart was. New statistics for chart are...

Category #1
#Of Confirmed Towns: 18
#Of Confirmed Scum: 2
#Of Unknowns: 3
Town to Mafia ratio: 9:1

%Of Confirmed Towns in Category: 78.3%
%Of Confirmed Scum in Category: 33.3%
%Of Unknowns in Category: 50.0%

Conclusion
Town % is much higher then Scum %. Being in Category #1 = Town Tell.

Category #2
#Of Confirmed Towns: 4
#Of Confirmed Scum: 1
#Of Unknowns: 1
Town to Mafia ratio: 4:1

%Of Confirmed Towns in Category: 17.4%
%Of Confirmed Scum in Category: 16.7%
%Of Unknowns in Category: 16.7%

Conclusion

Town % and Scum % in Category 2 are extreamely similar. Being in Category 2 = Null Tell

Category #3
#Of Confirmed Towns: 1
#Of Confirmed Scum: 3
#Of Unknowns: 2
Town to Mafia ratio: 4:1

%Of Confirmed Towns in Category: 4.3%
%Of Confirmed Scum in Category: 50.0%
%Of Unknowns in Category: 33.3%

Conclusion
Scum % of Category 3 is over 20 times that of Town. Being in Category 3 = HUGE Scumtell

Final Conclusion
While only 50% of scum appear in Category #3 (which is still a lot), an absolutely miniscule 4.3% (1/23) of the town appeared there. The lesson we can learn from that is that while all scum don't necessarily appear in Category 3, if you do appear in Category 3, your statistical chances of being scum sky-rocket. Incidentally, TWO of the remaining unknowns appear in Category #3, and we are looking for TWO scum.

In short, as someone who strongly believes in statistics, I would be amazed if Frog and Wolverine are both town.

Lastly, for anyone who says basing scum-tells off of everyone’s first post is invalid; this is not based off of first posts. This is based off of statistical analysis.

I filled it in with all missing roles, but I had the chart up for 2 days. Unfortunately, no one bothered to comment...

Let's see if town is cabable of reading.

Forum Mafia GM
January 15th, 2013, 12:18 AM
I think Cluseau has gone insane... he is arguing with himself.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 12:24 AM

I filled it in with all missing roles, but I had the chart up for 2 days. Unfortunately, no one bothered to comment...

I mean, on the one hand, goddamn that's accurate for this game. But on the other, Frog's right about sample size. You'd need to analyze a lot more FMs to apply this to any other games. Plus, even if this is true, it only requires a slight change to the metagame (everyone makes sure they say "hi" in their first post) before it is rendered useless.

But in the context of this game... Well done. :D

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:24 AM
I think Cluseau has gone insane... he is arguing with himself.

Imo, Cluseau's performence this game varyed between very intelegent and making people wonder if he was dropped as a child.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 12:27 AM
I mean, on the one hand, goddamn that's accurate for this game. But on the other, Frog's right about sample size. You'd need to analyze a lot more FMs to apply this to any other games. Plus, even if this is true, it only requires a slight change to the metagame (everyone makes sure they say "hi" in their first post) before it is rendered useless.

But in the context of this game... Well done. :D

Policy's change very much in this game. People will see what I wrote down and go "Okay, next time I'm scum I need to make sure not to make that scumtell"

This scumtell was meant to be used for this game alone. I doubt it will be effective in future games. However, I believe it was very effective in this game... if only people would listen to my important posts...

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Ha Frog is witch.
Damnit.

I blame Morons and Trolls.

They will figure it out though.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Correct action is to get Queen Tit lynched today.

And kill Gimli tonight with Sherlock.

Leaving Cluseau, Sherlock and Frog tomorrow.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 01:58 AM
I wonder if Sherlock will side with Frog if Cluseau pushes for his lynch today...

Trololol

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Wolverine was Scum MVP! Err... Framer.

Evil Yayap.

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Correct action is to get Queen Tit lynched today.

And kill Gimli tonight with Sherlock.

Leaving Cluseau, Sherlock and Frog tomorrow.

Yes. this.

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Sigh. Frog is the only one alive who didn't vote for wolverine.
That should be reason enough to lynch him.

Also he acts just like spongebob did. The lack of substance and his actual contribution to day chat which equals 0 are more than enough indicators to get him lynched. Besides, he never FoSd any scum, not even to cover up.
But go lynch Cluseau who immediately voted all the scum, gj. Or Tut who's been a sheep all the time.

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Sigh. Frog is the only one alive who didn't vote for wolverine.
That should be reason enough to lynch him.

Also he acts just like spongebob did. The lack of substance and his actual contribution to day chat which equals 0 are more than enough indicators to get him lynched. Besides, he never FoSd any scum, not even to cover up.
But go lynch Cluseau who immediately voted all the scum, gj. Or Tut who's been a sheep all the time.

Your right Frogs posts have no real substance towards scumhunting the actual scum.
The reason I put Frog down as town was due to the massive amount of time she spent doing reads and giving voting tallys and reads into that.
So far she is the only scum, aside from me, that I have ever seen ever doing that.

:(

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 04:18 AM
Your right Frogs posts have no real substance towards scumhunting the actual scum.

That's what most of the town did. Too passive.

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 04:19 AM
She is scum, like wolverine and spongebob scum yo.
Too bad i died too early :( Although i did mention the vote things. Also, i believe frog misvoted twice on scum so far?

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 04:21 AM
She is scum, like wolverine and spongebob scum yo.
Too bad i died too early :( Although i did mention the vote things. Also, i believe frog misvoted twice on scum so far?

Your reasons to lynch Wolverine sucks. Though I agree he seemed scummy.

And yes. Frog misvoted.

Slaol is digging his grave for tomorrow. clementine's gonna kill Gimli tonight.

Go Sherlock, friend of Watson!

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Well, to make things interesting i propose a game:
Sort of a graveyard scumhunt:

Try to figure out who i was before i got modkilled and then reinstated in this FM. (Yes, i played twice) I also told yayap that i missed the day i got modkilled literally by 1 minute (lol), but it was already too late to undo the modkill :(

Note: It said last post by FM GM 1 minute ago, which was the Day end post.

FML

so:

What was the current FM Hamburglars FM account before he got replaced?

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 04:25 AM
Your reasons to lynch Wolverine sucks. Though I agree he seemed scummy.

And yes. Frog misvoted.

Slaol is digging his grave for tomorrow. clementine's gonna kill Gimli tonight.

Go Sherlock, friend of Watson!

the way he defended himself and purposefully left out my reason WHY i fosd him (yes i was bugged by the phrasing of his sentence, it indirectly implied that he was scum) made him look all the more scum.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Batman: LeaD
Count von Count: MintBerry Crunch
Dracula: Bahkieh
Kermit: Brendan
Lone Ranger: Dimwit
Mr T: Bunny
Prince Thrakhath: Bruno
Robin Hood: RaikouRider

Ruled out Kermit, Dracula.

I guess Robin Hood. The only unannounced modkill.

FM Wile E Coyote
January 15th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Does the Witch wins a tie between the Vigi and herself?

FM Rubber Ducky
January 15th, 2013, 05:15 AM

Nope. It listed me as scum

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Hi Auckmid I suppose.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Does the Witch wins a tie between the Vigi and herself?

Town's winning strategy: We might not know whom the witch is, but hey the witch cannot kill the vigilante!

FM Rubber Ducky
January 15th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Hi Auckmid I suppose.

Me? Nope. My name start with da J

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 05:41 AM
The original Hamburgler was Chane I think

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 05:42 AM
This is what should happen:

Tut lynched:

Gimli killed at night:

Frog lynched.

What will happen:

Tut lynched

Gimli killed

Cluse mislynched

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Just so I'm clear

What was so scummy about me?

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 05:48 AM
So far nobody got my identity right :( neither com nor previous

FM Pinkie Pie
January 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM
This is what should happen:

Tut lynched:

Gimli killed at night:

Frog lynched.

What will happen:

Tut lynched

Gimli killed

Cluse mislynched

This is what SHOULD happen

Tut is always active and contributing

Gimli is always active and contributing

Cluse is always active and contributing

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Just so I'm clear

What was so scummy about me?

Nvm.

:D

Amused so many people thought I was scum and I never got lynched

FM Beast
January 15th, 2013, 06:19 AM
We found SK D1 and Witch D2. I chose to roleblock SK D1.

Scum is winning due to great play by mafia. Except Pinkie Pie the newb.

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 06:46 AM

O.o

Are you reading the same game?

Only the Witch is playing well for scum

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 06:47 AM

Well.

Maybe I am confused.

>>
<<
>>

Need to pay more attention

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:24 AM
Hi Auckmid I suppose.

Who you talking too?

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:24 AM
The reason I put Frog down as town was due to the massive amount of time she spent doing reads and giving voting tallys and reads into that.
So far she is the only scum, aside from me, that I have ever seen ever doing that.

:(

Those aren't town tells. Those are scum tells...

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Time spent on reads is a slight but not definite town tell, because if those reads are shared it helps the town more than it helps scum.

Posting tallies doesn't tell anything. Analysis of them can be a town or scumtell, depending on the context. Just pointing at votes and saying X is scum and Y is town (especially saying YOU are town because of it) is a scumtell.

Frog didn't actually know who the mafia were, so saying she was trying to obscure them by only ever finding evidence against townsmembers and not against people who flipped scum doesn't really fly. I think she was mostly playing as she would be playing if she were actually town, with a few exceptions. Such as that convenience vote vs Gandalf, which had very little explanation behind it. And being more present in the mid-game. Day 3-4-5 she mostly sat by watching the town go against itself while leaders like Agahnim were calling her confirmed town all too easily.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Anyway I think it's dumb they didn't lynch Sherlock today. Sure, they would've had the same number of days to lynch people other than Sherlock, but now they're allowing the witch to choose another death that's most advantageous to her.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 10:23 AM
It's generally better to be left with 3 living people who are paranoid towards each other than 1 confirmed town who basically gets to choose who dies because the others vote for each other without question. Hardly anything gets discussed that way.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 10:28 AM
Players alive: 5 (4 town vs 1 Witch)

5 votes to lynch.
Are you trolling Yayap? :p

I have been a useless town role
There's a big difference between being a useless player and a useless role...

King Tut should be dead with 3 votes.

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Time spent on reads is a slight but not definite town tell, because if those reads are shared it helps the town more than it helps scum.

Posting tallies doesn't tell anything. Analysis of them can be a town or scumtell, depending on the context. Just pointing at votes and saying X is scum and Y is town (especially saying YOU are town because of it) is a scumtell.

Frog didn't actually know who the mafia were, so saying she was trying to obscure them by only ever finding evidence against townsmembers and not against people who flipped scum doesn't really fly. I think she was mostly playing as she would be playing if she were actually town, with a few exceptions. Such as that convenience vote vs Gandalf, which had very little explanation behind it. And being more present in the mid-game. Day 3-4-5 she mostly sat by watching the town go against itself while leaders like Agahnim were calling her confirmed town all too easily.

I see.

I'm going to have to redefine my position on town vs scum.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Anyway I think it's dumb they didn't lynch Sherlock today. Sure, they would've had the same number of days to lynch people other than Sherlock, but now they're allowing the witch to choose another death that's most advantageous to her.

Yeah, but you had to know there was no way Sherlock would go for that plan. He's very pro-Sherlock, but not very pro-town.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 11:08 AM
I was posting to express my disagreement with Ceasar, but yeah you were too easy to trust people. Seemed like buddying. It's funny that Frog herself accused you of it too :p

FM Anubis
January 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM
wasn't my reason of teh SK attacking michigan enough to get SOME suspicion and not this 'bullshit confirmed town'

FM Wile E Coyote
January 15th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I guess Town is a goner; Sherlock seems to be putting all his trust in Frog... I mean. Come on. I was killed the night I said I thought Frog was Witch.

Ceasar said this yesterday:
B) Hamburglar/Wille E. saw something which the rest of us missed

I'm surprised noone looked into it. Oooh well.

FM Hamburglar
January 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM
why are the only towns left the ones who have 0 brains :(

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM
wasn't my reason of teh SK attacking michigan enough to get SOME suspicion and not this 'bullshit confirmed town'

That's definitely true. I suspected it would be either Agahnim or Frog at first, but then Joker made me think it was you :p

Forum Mafia GM
January 15th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Well, everyone, I think I have come to a sound conclusion... Tut.

If you analyze the description of Wolverine's death he is described as a 'Scum MVP'. I am not certain what role that is, what it does, or how one attains it, but I am confident that if Frog were to be our Witch that he would be the one taking home that award. As such, it is clear that Tut is the Witch.

And this is why it is never a good idea to try to use information I give as evidence to clear someone.

FM Master Chef
January 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM
gg. town won

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 02:16 PM
As long as nobody votes Frog, we lose. Heh.

FM Wile E Coyote
January 15th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Funny how we all disliked Cluseau for being a troll and lurking so much and now the game all comes down to him and how he'll be able to persuade the others.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 02:20 PM
He's trying to persuade others by calling them idiots, no less.

Who knows, it might just work!

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 04:24 PM
I'm unhappy about the way I ended D8. Orriginaly, I realy was considering King Tut vs Frog for the night kill. However, I was way more rushed for time, so I chose the easy choice of killing Tut. During D8, I also revamped my scumlist, changing Argahnim and Cleseau to Town. Wishing I gave Cleuseau the gun, as he seems to be our only hope.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Looks like Frog is trying to make peace with Cluseau. Is she going to kill Gimli then?

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Looks like Frog is trying to make peace with Cluseau. Is she going to kill Gimli then?

I think she believes (rightly) that she wins if she can get Cluseau off her case. There are two ways this can happen: 1-agreeing with Cluseau's plan. 2- killing cluseau. I think her ideal scenario is to lynch Cluseau today, but if she has to go along with the Sherlock lynch to appear town, she can probably get mis-lynches on 2 of the other 3 players.

But hopefully cluseau will get lynched today so that we (scum) win! :D

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Also FM Sherlock

He's so bad, I simply must know who he is for the purposes of future ridicule.

FM Anubis
January 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM
It bothers me that we don't know who was hit N3 by the sk. Honestly that's kind of why I suspected Aghanim yet he ended up being a cit. I'll read up on the first few days. Is it possible Pinkie Pie or some mafia was hit?
-Frog
NOT ANOTHER SCUM TELL?

i guess he knows he wasnt hit one of those days.

FM King Arthur
January 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM
It bothers me that we don't know who was hit N3 by the sk. Honestly that's kind of why I suspected Aghanim yet he ended up being a cit. I'll read up on the first few days. Is it possible Pinkie Pie or some mafia was hit?
-Frog
NOT ANOTHER SCUM TELL?

i guess he knows he wasnt hit one of those days.
Actually, he WAS the one who was hit on night 3.

And night 1, the mafia blocked the SK.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Also FM Sherlock

He's so bad, I simply must know who he is for the purposes of future ridicule.

Sherlock doesn't strike me as an experienced FM player who is having a bad game. He seems much more like a very new player.

Who are you Wolverine?

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 05:12 PM
I'm actualy not that interested in the COM of any of the unrevealed living players (I wanted to know who Clementine was, and I was interested about Cluseau, but no more). I'm more interested in Wolverine and Agahnim (Damnus?)

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Sherlock doesn't strike me as an experienced FM player who is having a bad game. He seems much more like a very new player.

Who are you Wolverine?

You'll have to figure it out for yourself. Good luck. This is my first FM. ;)

And he may be new, but that doesn't excuse him for being bad all game. I figured it out by around day 3/4.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I'm actualy not that interested in the COM of any of the unrevealed living players (I wanted to know who Clementine was, and I was interested about Cluseau, but no more). I'm more interested in Wolverine and Agahnim (Damnus?)

Out of curiosity, why are you so interested in my COM?

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 05:16 PM
You'll have to figure it out for yourself. Good luck. This is my first FM. ;)

And he may be new, but that doesn't excuse him for being bad all game. I figured it out by around day 3/4.

Maybe not, but it isn't as interesting learning the COM of newer players. Some learn faster then others.

Also, this is your first game? Good job;)

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Out of curiosity, why are you so interested in my COM?

You were the most intelegent Mafia player.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM
You were the most intelegent Mafia player.

http://images.wikia.com/thehungergames/images/7/7f/Oh_stop_it,_you.jpg

I wish I'd been better at the beginning so I didn't look scummy right out of the gate. I could never regain the town's trust no matter how I tried.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Oh shit, Cluseau is going for broke. Come on, Gimli/Tut/Sherlock. Continue to be stupid...

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 06:01 PM
YES YES YES. GO FROG, GO!

FM Agahnim
January 15th, 2013, 07:31 PM
Yhea Im damus

FM Jack Sparrow
January 15th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Cluseau is Slaol i guess.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Cluseau is Slaol i guess.

If it wasn't obvious enough based on his play style, you could have checked the deadlynches to confirm.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Also- I'm very confused as to what Frog is going for right now. It seems like it would've been easy to lynch Gimli now that Cluseau seems to favor it. Maybe he thinks it's some kind of ploy by Cluseau to then accuse him of sheeping or something... But he needs to get a mislynch on SOMEONE (other than Sherlock) or he's going to have to depend on lynches for kills, which could very easily backfire...

FM Rubber Ducky
January 15th, 2013, 08:30 PM
why are the only towns left the ones who have 0 brains :(

Because i killed all the brainy people

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Because i killed all the brainy people

A smart move on your part, I just wish you'd had the smarts to either not claim doc, or count the number of nights properly. But then again, we blocked you night 1 and still didn't figure out you were sk, so I guess we can call it even.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 15th, 2013, 08:36 PM
If it wasn't obvious enough based on his play style, you could have checked the deadlynches to confirm.

Jack Sparrow uses Irony.

Wolverine is immune!

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Jack Sparrow uses Irony.

Wolverine is immune!

Yeah man. I'm immortal and shit. And lol at being expected to magically guess the right inflection for that post.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 08:49 PM

FM Wolverine

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 09:25 PM

FM Wolverine

Ah... the all-too-familiar lynch vote on me. It's been a few hours since I've seen it, which has got to be some kind of record at this point.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:37 PM
I think it says a lot that Town trusts Sherlocks judgement so little that they wants to lynch him, even though it will give town no extra lynches. Even when Sherlock is right, it's almost as if he were right by mistake. For the Wolverine lynch, it was almost as if he were voting out of revenge for Wolverine voting him...

No hard feelings, Wolverine... but you always tried to misdirect the town into lynching me, making us think that my lynch would be the "safe choice" for town. Unfortunately for you, your method had nothing related to scumhunting at all.

So you are now the weakest link. Goodbye.

Also, this...

Who said that Ceasar gave someone a gun? Why would he do that?

More importantly, I just noticed that he previously gave his gun to Wolverine, who turned out to be a MAFIA. Why would he risk himself giving the gun to possible witch after seeing THAT? I'm clearly sure that he chose to give a vest to one of us. None of his guns were used to kill scum. So I'm fairly confident that no one has received a gun today.

It's true. I didn't give a gun last night, but for completely different reasons. Town was going into day with 5 players alive. No matter what happens, town had 2 lynches. However, if a BS gun was fired, it would decrease town lynches to 1 which could potentialy lose the game for town. Even though I said earlier giving Cluseau the gun may have helped, I still wouldn't have done it. 1 poor town judgement call could have lost the game.

I didn't care what Wolverine's role was. I just wanted him to kill a scum-target, which I made sure to pre-assign, who he did kill. However, Sherlock makes it sound like I wouldn't give a gun because I was so shook about Wolverine's flip.

Morale of the story: Town is making the right call not trusting Sherlock's judgement in the endgame and lynching him now. He's acting like an idiot.

FM Sherlock

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 09:45 PM
It's true. I didn't give a gun last night, but for completely different reasons.

How about the one where it didn't matter because of the Order of Operations?

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:45 PM
Cake- good.
Fruit- good.
fruit cake- nasty garbage

Lol, that's actualy a realy good line.

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:48 PM

>.>

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 09:49 PM

This is dead chat. We discuss what could have been if we hadn't died:P

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 10:00 PM
This is dead chat. We discuss what could have been if we hadn't died:P

Oh. In that case: Guaranteed scum victory. :laugh:

FM Ceasar
January 15th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Oh. In that case: Guaranteed scum victory. :laugh:

You were fated to die.

FM Wolverine
January 15th, 2013, 10:04 PM
You were fated to die.

Says the confirmed PR.

FM Anubis
January 15th, 2013, 11:57 PM
I think it says a lot that Town trusts Sherlocks judgement so little that they wants to lynch him, even though it will give town no extra lynches. Even when Sherlock is right, it's almost as if he were right by mistake. For the Wolverine lynch, it was almost as if he were voting out of revenge for Wolverine voting him...

Also, this...

It's true. I didn't give a gun last night, but for completely different reasons. Town was going into day with 5 players alive. No matter what happens, town had 2 lynches. However, if a BS gun was fired, it would decrease town lynches to 1 which could potentialy lose the game for town. Even though I said earlier giving Cluseau the gun may have helped, I still wouldn't have done it. 1 poor town judgement call could have lost the game.

I didn't care what Wolverine's role was. I just wanted him to kill a scum-target, which I made sure to pre-assign, who he did kill. However, Sherlock makes it sound like I wouldn't give a gun because I was so shook about Wolverine's flip.

Morale of the story: Town is making the right call not trusting Sherlock's judgement in the endgame and lynching him now. He's acting like an idiot.

FM Sherlock

QQ CESAR. I BEGGED YOU NOT TO KILL ME IF RUBBER DUCKY TURNED UP SK. THEN I WOULD HAVE PUSHED THE FROG LYNCH. then it would have just been wolverine, with a blacksmith, and a vigilante.

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 12:17 AM
I'm calling B.S. here...

Maybe I'm just too seriousface about games I sign up to play (except for when I troll in s-fm). I play mafia at a bunch of different sites, and most of them start with a RVS phase where people jump straight into the game. I'd actually just chalk it up to playstyle differences because this site's meta is completely different and more laid back than what I'm used to. Also, I hate taking notes on excessive spam posts that add no value to the game except to say "hello."

Yo dawg, afrodite the afro man here.

Sadly, Cluseau seems to buy it...

FM Pinkie Pie
January 16th, 2013, 03:14 AM

Wolverine's suggestion before is actually protown. Apparently, it's Citizen vs Mafiaso this game.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 16th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Yeah, but you had to know there was no way Sherlock would go for that plan. He's very pro-Sherlock, but not very pro-town.

Nicely phrased lol

FM Rubber Ducky
January 16th, 2013, 05:27 AM
A smart move on your part, I just wish you'd had the smarts to either not claim doc, or count the number of nights properly. But then again, we blocked you night 1 and still didn't figure out you were sk, so I guess we can call it even.

I know, I'm in first grade and we haven't learned to count to 6 yet so i didn't know what to do. :P

FM Beast
January 16th, 2013, 05:53 AM
I know, I'm in first grade and we haven't learned to count to 6 yet so i didn't know what to do. :P

Do add Pinkie Pie to the list.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 16th, 2013, 10:34 AM
lol yayap autoclears Sherlock of being witch! ;(

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Town has little over an hour to lynch. Lynching Sherlock wouldn't be that bad, but if they don't lynch, town realy deserves to lose.

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Town has little over an hour to lynch. Lynching Sherlock wouldn't be that bad, but if they don't lynch, town realy deserves to lose.

If by "one hour" you mean "twenty five hours", then you are correct.

FM Hamburglar
January 16th, 2013, 04:54 PM
25 hours do to nothing. They should just lynch and get it over with.

FM King Arthur
January 16th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Those 25 hours could actually help players like Tut and Sherlock, who don't really seem to have any idea what's going on.

Thing is, they probably won't invest it in rereading anything...

Gimli is currently the most pro-town player because he's trying to assess everyone critically, even though he's not been particularly successful in convincing anyone else thus far.

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 05:10 PM
If by "one hour" you mean "twenty five hours", then you are correct.

>.<

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 05:19 PM
>.<

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 05:27 PM

I mean... I DID mean 25 hours...

FM Jack Sparrow
January 16th, 2013, 06:19 PM
In your heaaad in your heaaad. Zombies, zombies zombies... xD

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 07:01 PM
In your heaaad in your heaaad. Zombies, zombies zombies... xD

Great song. Which will now be stuck in my head.

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Yayap, can you quote Gimli's post and post it (either here or in day chat) without whatever tags are making it scroll?

I don't have the patience to wait for it scroll through 30 times.

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Yayap, can you quote Gimli's post and post it (either here or in day chat) without whatever tags are making it scroll?

I don't have the patience to wait for it scroll through 30 times.

Never mind. Cluseau did it.

FM Wolverine
January 16th, 2013, 10:48 PM
I'm loving that the RP of my death is being used to clear Frog. I continue to serve scum from the grave! XD

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 11:32 PM
I'm loving that the RP of my death is being used to clear Frog. I continue to serve scum from the grave! XD

I'm sure Yayap put you as scum MVP in RP just to throw Town off...

FM Ceasar
January 16th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Yeah, Sherlock is going to kill town.

FM Wolverine
January 17th, 2013, 12:18 AM

Probably. I think it's his way of getting revenge for all the times town used replacements/modkills as evidence in place of doing real reads. Plus, I think Yayap enjoys screwing with people.

FM Wolverine
January 17th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah, Sherlock is going to kill town.

I sure hope so! :)

FM Beast
January 17th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Lynch Gimli, modkill Tut. Sherlock witched to Cluseau.

FM Hamburglar
January 17th, 2013, 05:02 AM
lynch tut cluseau gets shot. Frog convinces sherlock to lynch gimli. sigh

FM Pinkie Pie
January 17th, 2013, 05:05 AM
lynch tut cluseau gets shot. Frog convinces sherlock to lynch gimli. sigh

Yeah. Currently, killing either Cluseau or Gimli works.

I luv muppets. I hte LOTR.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 17th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Serves Slaol right for trolling early in game. Now SUFFER the consequences!

Sherlock pushing for witch win by tonight.

FM Wile E Coyote
January 17th, 2013, 07:21 AM
And now I see why Frog decided to kill me.
From what I've read from this day, nothing of what was said would've changed my opinion on Frog being the witch. :(

Sherlock is driving town into the ground. I also thought Cluseau was going to be our ray of hope, but he seems to have completely changed his views on Frog. Oh well.

FM Hamburglar
January 17th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Yeah. Currently, killing either Cluseau or Gimli works.

I luv muppets. I hte LOTR.

I dont think i've seen a full lotr movie. Mb the first one but probably not.

FM Hamburglar
January 17th, 2013, 08:21 AM
And now I see why Frog decided to kill me.
From what I've read from this day, nothing of what was said would've changed my opinion on Frog being the witch. :(

Sherlock is driving town into the ground. I also thought Cluseau was going to be our ray of hope, but he seems to have completely changed his views on Frog. Oh well.

Not everybody can be as stubborn as me when he decides on who's scum based on a single slip :'(

FM King Arthur
January 17th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Sherlock is really being stupid right now...

If Gimli gets mislynched and Tut is modkilled, the town automatically loses.

Tut getting threatened with modkill should be a reason to lynch Sherlock instead, so the town has one more chance to consider the suspects after Tut is potentially cleared by the modkill, rather than before it.

FM King Arthur
January 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Cluseau LVP if he makes his final decision based on host WIFOM inside an RP. It's not like it hasn't been done before...

The least he could do is ask in green. And if he doesn't get a straight answer he should know it could just as well mean nothing.

FM Wolverine
January 17th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Not everybody can be as stubborn as me when he decides on who's scum based on a single slip :'(

Lol it wasn't even a slip. You just got lucky.

FM Anubis
January 17th, 2013, 10:43 AM
If its a tie between witch and vigilante, couldn't the vigilante shoot the witch during the night and town wins?

FM King Arthur
January 17th, 2013, 10:49 AM
No, the game would just end because witch wins ties over town.

FM Anubis
January 17th, 2013, 11:06 AM
but it doesn't go into night cycle?

FM Wile E Coyote
January 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM
No, the game would just end because witch wins ties over town.

This is what I assume, too. But It's not mentionned in the rules, so...

Cluseau LVP if he makes his final decision based on host WIFOM inside an RP.

Agreed. Let's hope he stops being dumb. I really thought he'd be the one busting Frog.

FM Wolverine
January 17th, 2013, 11:23 AM
but it doesn't go into night cycle?

Correct.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 12:44 PM

I didn't even think anything about it... I didn't expect town to use the GM and fail for scum hunting in that manner.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM
The least he could do is ask in green. And if he doesn't get a straight answer he should know it could just as well mean nothing.

I already have that covered:

3- RP:
Hints and clues may or may not be in the RPs... and I will not be confirming nor denying anything.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Scum wins all even ratios. scum would win 10vs10 regardless of roles... soo Witch will win 1v1 against the vig. (or even mayor)

FM Ceasar
January 17th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Well, looks like Sherlock is going to get lynched, meaning a new hope. Sherlock realy is driving Town into the ground. Maybe they will be able to function better without his influence.

FM Spathi
January 17th, 2013, 03:49 PM
oh my god. that means this FM will last like 5 more days.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 03:51 PM
oh my god. that means this FM will last like 5 more days.

Did no one read my short RP?

FM Spathi
January 17th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Did no one read my short RP?

no. requote it and post it here so i don't have to look anywhere for it.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Find that evil witch before he controls the GM to modkill entire town!

>.>
<.<

aka: my patience has its limits.

FM Spathi
January 17th, 2013, 03:57 PM
>.>
<.<

aka: my patience has its limits.

you should've killed tut on day 3 i swer

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 04:11 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15760-Holiday-break

^ That was the only reason I didn't modkill him.

FM Anubis
January 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM
so lynching sherlock, kill tut?

FM Ceasar
January 17th, 2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15760-Holiday-break

^ That was the only reason I didn't modkill him.

Will Tut at least go down as red for this game on the FM Database. He realy does deserve to be modkilled, but it will further hurt town.

Forum Mafia GM
January 17th, 2013, 04:53 PM
If you look at the database, red does not always mean modkilled.