asjdfouahsdoufhafaoupsdhgopusdhfopuhfdsopihfdosjfl kdjdsfl;kjfdsl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FM Jack Sparrow
January 10th, 2013, 05:22 PM
I don't even...

FM Captain Obvious
January 10th, 2013, 05:32 PM
The Joker was afk apparently.
Either way we were dead. If we are both attacked once we both die even if we heal each other. Quite unfortunate :sad:

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM
So Hungry won wifom game but I don't see his choice of deadlynch...

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:13 PM
i choose frog

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Dead lynches updated.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:16 PM
i suspected that frog was clementine

FM Rubber Ducky
January 10th, 2013, 06:19 PM
asjdfouahsdoufhafaoupsdhgopusdhfopuhfdsopihfdosjfl kdjdsfl;kjfdsl
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I said that you would be coming with me ;)

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:20 PM
mafia can kill two at a time?

FM Rubber Ducky
January 10th, 2013, 06:21 PM
mafia can kill two at a time?
Blacksmith weapon, Witch vig shot, then mafia kill

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:23 PM
the gun should have been used against agahnim instead

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:25 PM
but the doctors healed each other? how did they not die? did they not heal each other? they healed cesar?

FM Rubber Ducky
January 10th, 2013, 06:25 PM
but the doctors healed each other? how did they not die? did they not heal each other? they healed cesar?
It seems the doctors didn't heal each other

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:26 PM

They didn't heal eachother

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:33 PM
You forgot to cross out Rubber Ducky/the SK

The advantage of killing Anubis is that he won't get mislynched today, I guess.

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM
there shold be no reason for me to get lynched. =((( only practical thing for me was to be SK. and he got lynched. thats why i asked cesar to change his target if SK got lynched.

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM
WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Actually, your exaggerated enthusiasm about getting Locutus hammered doesn't make you look like town at all. More like someone who wants to look like town.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:37 PM
shooting anubis was actually bad. no scum would claim doctor on Day 1 without any reason to do so.

FM Captain Obvious
January 10th, 2013, 06:38 PM
I healed the Joker, he didn't heal back. According to the OoO we won't heal if we were attacked. therefore even if we both healed each other tonight we both would still be dead.

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:39 PM
shooting anubis was actually bad. no scum would claim doctor on Day 1 without any reason to do so.

EXACTLY

Actually, your exaggerated enthusiasm about getting Locutus hammered doesn't make you look like town at all. More like someone who wants to look like town.

so thats what made me scummy? what about my relinquish of the doctor claim? what about the MO of who the SK targeted? i've always followed town instructions BLINDLY lol

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Why not? It's not like the vigilante is going to shoot doctor claimers, nor will they be checked by a sheriff. And getting hit by the sk early on means he knows you're mafia, which is quite beneficial.

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:40 PM
WHO here thinks that michigan could possibly NOT be a citizen? and in fact the witch/mafia

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Why not? It's not like the vigilante is going to shoot doctor claimers, nor will they be checked by a sheriff. And getting hit by the sk early on means he knows you're mafia, which is quite beneficial.

the sk only went for very active people. my argument was that i was not VERY active within the first 3 days.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:41 PM
frog is the witch

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Heals were after deaths in OoO.. if both docs be dead... then they can't do their action.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM
so thats what made me scummy? what about my relinquish of the doctor claim? what about the MO of who the SK targeted? i've always followed town instructions BLINDLY lol
Sheeping isn't a town tell. You must sometimes go with what others think even if you're not certain yourself, but blindly following others is a sure-fire way to let the town kill itself off.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Hamburglar is so stupid. His going to get killed tonight and he wont be able to use the precious gun he brags about.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:53 PM
the sk only went for very active people. my argument was that i was not VERY active within the first 3 days.
I was just saying that getting hit by the SK wasn't a risk as mafia in this game because it was probably more useful than the SK killing off some random citizen. So it doesn't make it implausible for mafia to claim doctor on day 1 in this setup.

Not fitting the profile of most SK targets (in hindsight) doesn't clear someone of being mafia either. You were far from confirmed town.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Hamburglar is so stupid. His going to get killed tonight and he wont be able to use the precious gun he brags about.

I think maybe they haven't figured out that the rules are important to take into consideration before you claim stuff like that. There's a reason why I said not to claim guns/vests received when the hypo plan came up. They're much more valuable/reliable if left hidden.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Agahnim forgot Cluseau in his list.

lal ups.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Lol inspector suspects that frog is witch.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Lol inspector suspects that frog is witch.

I think maybe CmG is right and he's just hinting at the witch that he's on his side.

I forgot that he was lurking, too.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Because honestly, if he was town and thought frog was witch, he'd probably just vote him just like he insta-voted everyone else he said he suspected.

FM Captain Obvious
January 10th, 2013, 07:04 PM
So guys,must to make hamburgler a bit more suspicious...
I got the gun from Caesar, not him

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 07:06 PM

Guess hamburglar decided to sacrifise himself tonight. His doing more harm to the town when his alive anyway. I think Hamburlgar is just a citizen.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM
How can inspector know that frog is the witch? Did a consigliere check frog?

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 07:09 PM
How can inspector know that frog is the witch? Did a consigliere check frog?

1- Is he mafia?
2- Lucky guess?
3- Did anyone from here tell him on skype?

FM Rubber Ducky
January 10th, 2013, 07:13 PM
1- Is he mafia?
2- Lucky guess?
3- Did anyone from here tell him on skype?
Reasons why i hate giving out information on dead chat, Because even in FM's there are skypers >.>

( Never know, But i haven't exactly seen anything yet showing on why he knows frog is the witch)

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM
I think agahnim is Framer/mafioso and his allied with either wolverine or Gimli

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 07:18 PM

Then what he's doing is actually helpful. He's drawing attention to himself so the real gun holder is left alone.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Then what he's doing is actually helpful. He's drawing attention to himself so the real gun holder is left alone.

There is no gun holder. he probably thinks there is.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 07:19 PM
I think agahnim is Framer/mafioso and his allied with either wolverine or Gimli
We do know that the mafia investigated Frog and got a witch result. I doubt it's coincidence that Cluseau seems to know this, yet do nothing about it.

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 07:20 PM

I can guarantee that the real gun holder will be left alone tonight... there is no coroner. :P

FM King Arthur
There is no gun holder. he probably thinks there is.
Yep. Sorry, I shouldn't have said helpful as in it'll have any effect, but with the information he has it's a pro-town lie.

FM Hungry
We do know that the mafia investigated Frog and got a witch result. I doubt it's coincidence that Cluseau seems to know this, yet do nothing about it.

Did they investigate frog?

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Did they investigate frog?

If we are to believe Nick, then yes they did.

I can guarantee that the real gun holder will be left alone tonight... there is no coroner. :P
Derp. I was only saying that what hamburglar was doing wasn't scummy.

FM Hungry
January 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Yeah, Agahnim and cluseau are mafia. Cluseau would have been modkilled if he was a townie.

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 08:29 PM
This isn't the first time Agahnim suddenly gets back on his night action suggestions. Remember that jailing suggestion?

I hope Wolverine gets some support, because Agahnim is indeed likely mafia (now that Anubis is dead he's the main person I suspect as being the one trying to look pro town).

Forum Mafia GM
January 10th, 2013, 08:30 PM
New poll added to OP. If majority agrees on actual 2 mafia, mafia chat will be opened.

FM Cookie Monster
January 10th, 2013, 10:25 PM
I knew Frog was Clem....
anyways Cluseau is probably mafia, especially considering that he's slaol

FM Cookie Monster
January 10th, 2013, 10:27 PM
I knew Frog was Clem.... FROM THE BAD CHOICE OF COLOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
anyways Cluseau is probably mafia, especially considering that he's slaol

added

FM Anubis
January 10th, 2013, 10:48 PM
HAMBURLGAR KNOWS BECAUSE HE LISTENED TO ME BEFORE I DIED. I HOPE HE GETS MICHIGAN LYNCHED.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 10th, 2013, 11:06 PM
WTF!

Why oh why?

FM King Arthur
January 10th, 2013, 11:08 PM
What's that? Graveyard WIFOM? ;)

FM Jack Sparrow
January 11th, 2013, 04:52 AM
Cluseau mafia, Aghanim mafia. They try to alienate themselves away from each other now. Still accusing the real witch now as mafia is stupid. She has more power at night at the moment. Oh well seems like some ppl try to shift the game into their favor for MVP or something. Lulz Fools!

FM King Arthur
January 11th, 2013, 10:19 AM
You are the only player who is, imo, intelligent enough to give a proper read on somone.
Frog is still stuck on slotting me town.

Frog dares to call Agahnim town? The nerve!

FM King Arthur
January 11th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Only one more town vote and the scum can hammer Spongebob :S

FM Cookie Monster
January 11th, 2013, 10:22 PM
Gimli is so sheepish *flips table*

FM Hungry
January 12th, 2013, 08:47 AM
the night chat hasn't been revealed yet so i guess Cluseau isn't a mafia.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 12th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Or Yayap waits for the end of day 7.

FM King Arthur
January 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I wonder why nobody has done any math to see if a no lynch would be worth considering after Cluseau just confessed to being mafia.

FM King Arthur
January 12th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Lynching the vigilante probably wouldn't have been half bad either, considering it'd slow the scum's night kills down to a crawl at this point.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 12th, 2013, 03:19 PM
yeah lynch fragos! :D

FM Jack Sparrow
January 12th, 2013, 03:23 PM
also healing only once any of us guys which were killed by mafia or the sk would prolly won the game already for town. =p

FM King Arthur
January 12th, 2013, 03:28 PM
You only get healed if you claim a PR :p

FM Anubis
January 12th, 2013, 04:45 PM
its not wolverine? thats my bet.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Spongebob the Mafioso is dead. I'm opening mafia night chats.

Wolverine is the last mafia! He needs your help. You may all post in the latest night chat and give him advice. He knows who the witch is.

FM King Arthur
January 12th, 2013, 07:02 PM
LOL wow. Aghanim is actually innocent!

FM Hungry
January 12th, 2013, 07:05 PM
yeah, lol.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
yup.. I wouldn't believe it either if I wasn't GM.

FM King Arthur
January 12th, 2013, 07:07 PM
I think I've been more confused in the graveyard than I was when I was alive :S

FM Hungry
January 12th, 2013, 07:08 PM
cluseau will probably get lynched tomorrow.

Forum Mafia GM
January 12th, 2013, 07:08 PM
It's been fun watching the graveyard this game. Almost as fun as watching day chats.

FM Gandalf
January 13th, 2013, 02:21 AM
Can I just say that I love day 2 reply 220?

FM Jack Sparrow
January 13th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Somebody write a guide how to play citizen properly! Thanks!

FM King Arthur
January 13th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Cluseau's reads have been quite accurate. If he'd been more active and less trolly, he would've made a very effective townsmember.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 13th, 2013, 05:07 PM
You mean less scummy. He would have been better off as a modkilled guy in the end :O