View Full Version : {Ban List} zoroEX: 1-S2-1-2830978

tw1st
January 8th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Account Name: zoroEX
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2830978
In-Game Name: zoroEX

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing

Your Account Name: RaynorAle
Summary: Exclaimed that he wanted to see how long he could gamethrow before he was caught. Made his name "NIGGER GAMETHROWER" and upon being a member of the mafia, posted everyone's name and role.

Replay and screenshot attached.

OBS87
January 8th, 2013, 11:11 PM
In-Game Name: NIGGER GAMETHROWER

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: OlafBenedett
Summary: Day one reveals all mafia roles to the game, keeps doing it until the end of the game, claims he has done it before in other games, and that no one will report him.

tw1st
January 9th, 2013, 03:33 PM
here's another game. short rundown: outs himself as mayor Day 1 and votes against town / sheriffs etc.
Also claims to have permission to throw from Landstander and once again name involved 'GAMETHROWER"

Anyone here?

OBS87
January 9th, 2013, 10:23 PM
In-Game Name: ZORO

Your Account Name: OlafBenedett
Summary: Same as before reveals all mafia roles, keeps claiming no one will report him and he wont be added to the list, claims he has been doing this for two days.

Zilla
January 10th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Account Name:zoroEX
In-Game Name:ZORO THE GENIUS

Crimes Committed:Gamethrowing

Your Account Name:Zilla
Summary:day 1 he(blue) said he is consig and outed his fellow mafias.Gamethrowing.Replay attached.

Landstander
January 10th, 2013, 06:48 PM
I gave no such permission. He can get what he earned.

The Cheat
January 13th, 2013, 03:31 PM
In-Game Name: NiggerCoffey

Your Account Name: TheCheat (Officer Hat Glowman)

Summary:

Mayor reveals on Day 2.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2nhpxue.jpg

Jailor jails the newly-revealed Mayor the same night and executes.
http://i48.tinypic.com/11qpi0i.jpg

Since the Town ended up losing the game, I figured this would classify as Game-Throwing. It's hard to say if we could have won with the Mayor alive since it happened so early, but zoroEX's intent was clear.

CortoMontez
January 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
zoroEX: 1-S2-1-2830978 is the correct ID.

First tw1st replay:

Respective Hotkeys
ZoroEX: CTRL + 7 (NIGGER GAMETHROWER, Disguiser)

After the Review
During setup he publicly claims he is there to gamethrow, saying he is wondering how many games he can throw without getting caught.
Night 1: He spams the roles of mafia in mafia chat, and puts it in his death note.
Day 2: Spams the names and roles of mafia in public chat, and puts it in his last will. The Godfather is lynched.
Night 2: A vigilante kills the mafioso. He is killed by three vigilantes.
Day 3: Town wins.

Further Analysis
Clear and blatant game-throw.

Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
Town won convincingly.

Second tw1st replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroEX: CTRL + 1 (ZORO THE GAMETHROWER, Mayor)

After the Review
During setup he erronously claims that Landstander gave him permission to game-throw.
Day 1: Says 'Good luck town', and reveals as mayor, and says 'DONT HEAL ME'
Night 1: He is attacked and healed, and puts in his will that Landstander gave him permission to game-throw.
Day 2: Player 8 claims player 1 is mafia, and player 8 claims sheriff. Player 13 PMs zoro claiming mason leader. Zoro then says 'apparently 8 is a bad role 13 PMed me'. When player 1 is trialled by the town, player 1 claims doc and to have healed zoro. zoro spams that player 13 claimed mason leader. Zoro is the only player to vote innocent. Player 1 is lynched and flips consigliere.
Night 2: Nothing.
Day 3: zoro says 'we lynch enrico (player 8, the confirmed sheriff)'. When player 13 says to ignore zoro because he's a troll, Zoro votes for player 13 instead. Player 13 is lynched 5-3, with zoro guiltying. Player 13 flips mason leader.
Night 3: zoro is killed by mafia.
Day 6: Serial Killer wins.

Further Analysis
He clearly intended to game-throw and grief from the outset. His attempt to lynch a confirmed mayor, and then to vote for a likely mason leader clearly hurt town.
This is more griefing however.
Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
Serial Killer won.

OBS87's first replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroEX: CTRL + 3 (NIGGER GAMETHROWER, Consigliere)

After the Review
Day 1: Outs himself and both other mafia members by player number and role.
Night 1: Puts player numbers and roles of all mafia members. Also says in his will 'the funny thing is that i won't be reported for gamethrowing'
Day 2: A sheriff confirms the janitor as mafia, the janitor is lynched.
Night 2: Nothing important.
Day 3: Godfather quits game when trialled.
Night 3: Puts 'VICTORY' in his will, and is executed by a jailor.
Day 5: town wins.

Further Analysis
Clear and blatant game-throw

Game Result
Town won.

OBS87's second replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 4 (ZORO, GOdfather)

After the Review
During setup he again claims to have permission to game-throw.
Day 1: Outs all mafia members by name and role.
Night 1: Puts mafia members and roles in his death note.
Day 2: Zoro is lynched.
Night 2: In dead chat he taunts a dead player for reporting him.
Day 3: Proclaims 'another successful gamethrow', then leaves the game.
Day 7: Mafia still somehow wins.

Further Analysis
Clear attempt to game-throw, even if ultimately the town failed to act upon it.

Zilla's replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 7 (ZORO THE GENIUS, Consigliere)

After the Review

Night 1: puts mafia members in his will.
Day 2: Mafioso lynched.
Night 2: Zoro is killed by a vigilante.
Day 3: Godfather lynched.
Night 3: Zoro says 'MY WORK HERE IS DONE', then leaves the game.
Day 7: Town wins.

Further Analysis

Game Result
Town won.

The Cheat's replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 3 (Nigger Coffey, Jailor)

After the Review
Night 1: Blindly executes player 3, who claims veteran. Zoro says 'THIS IS MY FAVORATE ROL [sic]'. Player 3 flips veteran.
Day 2: Player 9 reveals as mayor, leading zoro to jail him immediately.
Night 2: Executes the mayor, saying the same line again.
Day 3: Jails player 8, apparently because player 8 criticised his execution, but there is a lynch.
Night 3: nothing important.
Day 4: Tries to jail player 5.
Night 4: Is jailed himself. Claims 'im town u must be the failor', and failed to answer when the jailor asked his role, and is executed.
Day 8: Arsonist wins.

Further Analysis
Griefed twice in this replay, firstly he executed the revealed mayor, and secondly he didn't cooperate with the jailor who jailed him, leading to his execution.

Game Result
Arsonist won.

Player Offenses
4x Game-throwing
3x Griefing

Previous Offences
2x minor cheating (role-card reading)

Recommended Action
4x Ban-list

Raptorblaze
January 29th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Permabanned.

Zoro
February 9th, 2013, 10:58 AM
First of all, I DO NOT in any manner deny: 4X Gamethrowing, Griefing, and 2X Minor-cheating
I completely take responsibility for all of my offenses and apologize to those whom I offended.

Now, I strongly believe the recommended action of Ban-List is too harsh, in my case. Here are the reasons as to why:

1.) I was previously NEVER placed under a list; it is completely wrong to have never placed me under a lesser-list before the full on Ban-List. I acknowledge the terms and conditions under which one is recommended to be placed onto the Ban-List, but in my case, this is wrong.

2.) If I had been placed on a lesser-list (which I never was) I would then have been given the correct ETHICAL INDICATION of having actually committed an offense.

I strongly deem the recommended action of Ban-List in my case, ethically flawed. I deserve a lesser action.

Sincerely,

Zoro

AppleyNO
February 9th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Raptor is currently on Vacation, and will not be back until Monday/Tuesday...

I'll see what we can do.

ika
February 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Raptor is currently on Vacation, and will not be back until Monday/Tuesday...

I'll see what we can do.

if i may interject here, he seems to have the clear intention to gamethrow every game and is almost seeking a permaban on him. he oviously has the intention to keep it up as long as he can before he gets perma banned. he may have not been on a list before but to be flooded with reports like these and then say nah nah you cant report me and then come out and appeal is more of a tell tale of him saying put me on watchlist or kickvote so i can continue to do it. he has no intention of playing the game for real.

Zoro
February 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM
he has no intention of playing the game for real.

Excuse me, but you do NOT have the right to say what I intend; the only person who knows if I have the intention of "playing the game for real" is myself. It is not your place to put words into my mouth. In no way was I "seeking a permaban" on myself. Speak for yourself, not others.

Sincerely,

Zoro

Damus_Graves
February 9th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Please keep a respectful demeanor when attempting to ask for an appeal on a punishment.

Zoro
February 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Please keep a respectful demeanor when attempting to ask for an appeal on a punishment.

I, Zoro, believe that I have been keeping "a respectful demeanor" when addressing my issue. Thank you for reminding all who continue posting in this forum to use appropriate language.

Sincerely,

Zoro

The "claiming to have permission to throw from Landstander" was at the time, nothing more than an intention to joke, or "troll". What constitutes a serious-stated intention differs from person to person. How many times in the lobby chat have such clearly-unintended phrases been spammed? The "claiming to have permission to throw from Landstander", although explicit, is in fact, benign.

Sincerely,

Zoro

here's another game. short rundown: outs himself as mayor Day 1 and votes against town / sheriffs etc.
Also claims to have permission to throw from Landstander and once again name involved 'GAMETHROWER"

Anyone here?

I apologize for not including this with my last post.

SC ID VERIFICATION
zoroEX: 1-S2-1-2830978 is the correct ID.

First tw1st replay:

Respective Hotkeys
ZoroEX: CTRL + 7 (NIGGER GAMETHROWER, Disguiser)

After the Review
During setup he publicly claims he is there to gamethrow, saying he is wondering how many games he can throw without getting caught.
Night 1: He spams the roles of mafia in mafia chat, and puts it in his death note.
Day 2: Spams the names and roles of mafia in public chat, and puts it in his last will. The Godfather is lynched.
Night 2: A vigilante kills the mafioso. He is killed by three vigilantes.
Day 3: Town wins.

Further Analysis

Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
Town won convincingly.

Second tw1st replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroEX: CTRL + 1 (ZORO THE GAMETHROWER, Mayor)

After the Review
During setup he erronously claims that Landstander gave him permission to game-throw.
Day 1: Says 'Good luck town', and reveals as mayor, and says 'DONT HEAL ME'
Night 1: He is attacked and healed, and puts in his will that Landstander gave him permission to game-throw.
Day 2: Player 8 claims player 1 is mafia, and player 8 claims sheriff. Player 13 PMs zoro claiming mason leader. Zoro then says 'apparently 8 is a bad role 13 PMed me'. When player 1 is trialled by the town, player 1 claims doc and to have healed zoro. zoro spams that player 13 claimed mason leader. Zoro is the only player to vote innocent. Player 1 is lynched and flips consigliere.
Night 2: Nothing.
Day 3: zoro says 'we lynch enrico (player 8, the confirmed sheriff)'. When player 13 says to ignore zoro because he's a troll, Zoro votes for player 13 instead. Player 13 is lynched 5-3, with zoro guiltying. Player 13 flips mason leader.
Night 3: zoro is killed by mafia.
Day 6: Serial Killer wins.

Further Analysis
He clearly intended to game-throw and grief from the outset. His attempt to lynch a confirmed mayor, and then to vote for a likely mason leader clearly hurt town.
This is more griefing however.
Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
Serial Killer won.

OBS87's first replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroEX: CTRL + 3 (NIGGER GAMETHROWER, Consigliere)

After the Review
Day 1: Outs himself and both other mafia members by player number and role.
Night 1: Puts player numbers and roles of all mafia members. Also says in his will 'the funny thing is that i won't be reported for gamethrowing'
Day 2: A sheriff confirms the janitor as mafia, the janitor is lynched.
Night 2: Nothing important.
Day 3: Godfather quits game when trialled.
Night 3: Puts 'VICTORY' in his will, and is executed by a jailor.
Day 5: town wins.

Further Analysis
Clear and blatant game-throw

Game Result
Town won.

OBS87's second replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 4 (ZORO, GOdfather)

After the Review
During setup he again claims to have permission to game-throw.
Night 1: Puts mafia members and roles in his death note.
Day 2: Zoro is lynched.
Night 2: In dead chat he taunts a dead player for reporting him.
Day 3: Proclaims 'another successful gamethrow', then leaves the game.
Day 7: Mafia still somehow wins.

Further Analysis
Clear attempt to game-throw, even if ultimately the town failed to act upon it.

Zilla's replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 7 (ZORO THE GENIUS, Consigliere)

After the Review

Night 1: puts mafia members in his will.
Day 2: Mafioso lynched.
Night 2: Zoro is killed by a vigilante.
Day 3: Godfather lynched.
Night 3: Zoro says 'MY WORK HERE IS DONE', then leaves the game.
Day 7: Town wins.

Further Analysis

Game Result
Town won.

The Cheat's replay:

Respective Hotkeys
zoroex: CTRL + 3 (Nigger Coffey, Jailor)

After the Review
Night 1: Blindly executes player 3, who claims veteran. Zoro says 'THIS IS MY FAVORATE ROL [sic]'. Player 3 flips veteran.
Day 2: Player 9 reveals as mayor, leading zoro to jail him immediately.
Night 2: Executes the mayor, saying the same line again.
Day 3: Jails player 8, apparently because player 8 criticised his execution, but there is a lynch.
Night 3: nothing important.
Day 4: Tries to jail player 5.
Night 4: Is jailed himself. Claims 'im town u must be the failor', and failed to answer when the jailor asked his role, and is executed.
Day 8: Arsonist wins.

Further Analysis
Griefed twice in this replay, firstly he executed the revealed mayor, and secondly he didn't cooperate with the jailor who jailed him, leading to his execution.

Game Result
Arsonist won.

Player Offenses
4x Game-throwing
3x Griefing

Previous Offences
2x minor cheating (role-card reading)

Recommended Action
4x Ban-list

In the case of "The Cheat's Replay" the accusation of me griefing 2X in the single game I deem as manipulated. The classification of me griefing in the game twice is a matter of concocted opinion; for instance, I myself, classify this as a case of 1X griefing instance, that being the single game (The Cheat's replay).

Sincerely,

Zoro

First of all, I DO NOT in any manner deny: 4X Gamethrowing,
3X Griefing, and 2X Minor-cheating
I completely take responsibility for all of my offenses and apologize to those whom I offended.

Now, I strongly believe the recommended action of Ban-List is too harsh, in my case. Here are the reasons as to why:

1.) I was previously NEVER placed under a list; it is completely wrong to have never placed me under a lesser-list before the full on Ban-List. I acknowledge the terms and conditions under which one is recommended to be placed onto the Ban-List, but in my case, this is wrong.

2.) If I had been placed on a lesser-list (which I never was) I would then have been given the correct ETHICAL INDICATION of having actually committed an offense.

I strongly deem the recommended action of Ban-List in my case, ethically flawed. I deserve a lesser action.

Sincerely,

Zoro

I deem "3X Griefing" as actually LESS THAN 3X

Sincerely,

Zoro

Raptorblaze
February 10th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Few points I'd like to make before stating my decision.

1. The respectful demeanor comment was not aimed at you, this thread has more than it's fair share of deleted posts and I believe he was speaking to those posters.

2. List rankings are decided by total valid offenses on record (offenses expire after a few months) and there was a massive backup of reports due to the holidays, so your punishment for all of them dropped at once. You fully deserve a ban listing.

3. Multiple counts of griefing in the same replay is kinda sketchy, but didn't affect my decision. Your apparent attitude was the primary motivator for that.

Decision: I'm willing to drop it to a 1x banlist, which will expire next update (effectively irrelevant) You will then have 2 weeks on Kickvote list and 4 on the watch list. I'll edit the database record to reflect this now.

Anguss
February 16th, 2013, 12:38 AM
I'd like to point out that now he's trolling lobbies, adding AIs and joining games just to make it so there is one less player in the game... wish you'd have kept him on permaban.

Raptorblaze
February 16th, 2013, 02:21 PM
I'd like to point out that now he's trolling lobbies, adding AIs and joining games just to make it so there is one less player in the game... wish you'd have kept him on permaban.

It shouldn't have even been removed yet >.> I can just leave him on it. The banlist has been in a state where I couldn't edit it the last like week. It only JUST got fixed.

Edit: Confirmed, he's still in the DB as perma'd. I'm going to leave him there if that's his attitude.

Zoro
February 21st, 2013, 08:30 PM

COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS. Anguss, that is NOT in anyway my intention; what constitutes "trolling lobbies" according to your definition is me joining games to purposely throw. In reality, what you observe is me trying to check to see if i am still unable to play a game of mafia. Anguss, I believe your comment to be irrevelant. I deem it outrageous that you would come to this conclusion - and maliciously aim a distorted view at myself, and those who constitute the jury of my affair.

Anguss, to my view, this comment is of the typical schizophrenic's logical basis.

Sincerely,

Zoro

Anguss
February 22nd, 2013, 01:07 PM
COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS. Anguss, that is NOT in anyway my intention; what constitutes "trolling lobbies" according to your definition is me joining games to purposely throw. In reality, what you observe is me trying to check to see if i am still unable to play a game of mafia. Anguss, I believe your comment to be irrevelant. I deem it outrageous that you would come to this conclusion - and maliciously aim a distorted view at myself, and those who constitute the jury of my affair.

Anguss, to my view, this comment is of the typical schizophrenic's logical basis.

Sincerely,

Zoro

Is that why you told Landstander in a lobby one day that you'd keep joining games so there'd be one less person until they unban you? And it takes 20 games in a row for you to "check if you're still unable to play a game of mafia"?

edit: Whether Raptor decides to keep you permabanned or not really doesn't matter to me as I'm sure you'll abuse the game again and get yourself banned again eventually. But saying that crap in the lobby with Landstander in it was pretty stupid of you.

Lysergic
February 22nd, 2013, 02:10 PM
No more posts in here unless there's a specific appeal. Zoro, don't start arguments in here; it won't help the case with your ban.

Zoro
February 22nd, 2013, 03:03 PM
Is that why you told Landstander in a lobby one day that you'd keep joining games so there'd be one less person until they unban you? And it takes 20 games in a row for you to "check if you're still unable to play a game of mafia"?

This comment is FALSE. First of all, the way of which you phrase what I "SUPPOSEDLY STATED" privately to Landstander in a chat, is falsified.
But more importantly, I find it rather ABSURD that you would speak on behalf of Landstander; in a manner such as if you control conversations in which you have nothing to do with in the first place, as it appears in this case. And not only do you think you can speak for Landstander, but also for me. This propaganda you create out of mere speculative-third-party-rumors have no place in the game or its respective community. You are out-of-touch with the reality. How can you divulge these "anguss-rumors" in the first place, without first properly having your story put together correctly?

fred
February 22nd, 2013, 03:08 PM
I'd just give up, Zoro. I Second a permaban.

ika
February 22nd, 2013, 03:09 PM
This comment is FALSE. First of all, the way of which you phrase what I "SUPPOSEDLY STATED" privately to Landstander in a chat, is falsified.
But more importantly, I find it rather ABSURD that you would speak on behalf of Landstander; in a manner such as if you control conversations in which you have nothing to do with in the first place, as it appears in this case. And not only do you think you can speak for Landstander, but also for me. This propaganda you create out of mere speculative-third-party-rumors have no place in the game or its respective community. You are out-of-touch with the reality. How can you divulge these "anguss-rumors" in the first place, without first properly having your story put together correctly?

it doesnt matter if its true or not. the truth ramains you join games knowing you are banned and will stay banned just to lower it by 1

rap/mod/fred seeing where this is going i think it should be locked. raportor already gave his final judgement on it and zoro seems to be in no mood to try to appeal any further.

Zoro
February 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM
"To sin by silence when they should protest makes them cowards of men."
-Abraham Lincoln

Raptorblaze
February 22nd, 2013, 03:23 PM
"To sin by silence when they should protest makes them cowards of men."
-Abraham Lincoln

Honestly I'm more concerned with your apparent attitude when appealing, which is less than polite to say the least.

Lysergic
February 22nd, 2013, 03:47 PM
No more posts in here unless there's a specific appeal. Zoro, don't start arguments in here; it won't help the case with your ban.

I'm locking this, since apparently no one can fucking read. Also handing out red cards.

Zoro, if you want to appeal further, PM Raptorblaze or me.