View Full Version : Day 5

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 03:51 PM
New arrivals:
Hungry
Cookie Monster
Jack Sparrow
Indiana Jones

If there is no clear majority for deadlynch, winner of next WIFOM game gets to choose who to expose.

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 05:29 PM
Figures xD

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 05:30 PM
"A witch controlled you last night!"
"Someone is part of the Town."
You are DEAD!
The Blacksmith put a useless suit vest on your body to make you look sharp for your burryal.

Lol That PM

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 05:51 PM
guess the vigi shot me then

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 05:51 PM
a big misstake

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Wow, after my play this game I just want to cry. I just read all the other days T.T

AppleyNO the Sheriff who got a Citizen and was witched two day here. Wow T.T Depressing.

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 05:55 PM
Wow, after my play this game I just want to cry. I just read all the other days T.T

AppleyNO the Sheriff who got a Citizen and was witched two days here. Wow T.T Depressing.

Days should have an 's' at the end. Fixed.

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM
Thats what happens when you reveal d2 and paint a target on your head.

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM
I knew it was you appley :D
Also someone shot me >.> dissapointing. I bet Cluseau is mafia now from meta

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 06:06 PM
This is what i would have posted today if the vigilante didn't kill me. Abit frustrating that i didn't check agahnims posts earlier but oh well.

I fully expect to die tonight. Which is why I presented all my reads today. I am not town leader. Frog or Terminator is.

Ironicly Terminator dies the day after But Agahnim is still alive somehow.

-vote FM Watson

You are still scummy to me Jack

He waits untill the end of the day to vote on watson, he tried to lynch Jack earlier.

I was the one telling you he was most likely a Framed Citizen from his day posts -.-
Are you really so taken aback from my calling you scum that you must try as hard as possible to slot me scum/discredit my posts?

He knew that gandalf was framed and he knew that gandalf would be lynched without his vote. Gandalf made a really bad role claim so there was no reason to think that gandalf was not a scum.

I wanted to WIFOM as a Blacksmith to draw scums attention to kill me.
Since you said we should look into it to find a scum I figured that it would be better to get it out and in the open rather than hide and confuse town later

I shot Frankenstein last night with the Blacksmith gun

He had a blacksmiths gun and he wanted to wifom as blacksmith so he would be killed by scums without beeing able to use his gun? This makes no sense at all.

Actually. I redact my Vigi statement. The best Vigi shot would be directed at either Joker or Prince Thrakran- something or other.

He gives the vigi orders when most of the players have allready agreed that pinkie should be shot. It's pretty obvious that he was trying to confuse the town.

Pinkie Pie get REPLACED!

Fucking open your eyes and you'll see it.

This is during the last hours of the day. he desperatly tries to make the jailor target someone else to keep pinkie pie alive 1 more night. His trying to confuse the town yet again.

Lying is anti-town.
I'm not ani-town.

Simple Math -.-

Any ways.
I half agree with Mr. T's read and I do not get what Anubis just said. Please explain

I am a liar

at least his not lying about beeing a liar.

False. I said jail Pinkie and Vigilante shoot ANYONE ELSE. l2context
He did not say jail pinkie, he was trying to stop the jailor from jailing pinkie by claiming that pinkie got mod killed.

Why are these people not shot by Vigilante.

06- FM Captain Obvious
14- FM Gimli
22- FM King Tut
30- FM Prince Thrakhath
32- FM Rubber Ducky
34- FM SpongeBob
35- FM The Joker
39- FM Wolverine
15- FM Hamburglar

@Arthur

I specifically said that to tell everyone that Pinkie should be jailed.
And Vigilante PICK A DIFFERENT TARGET THEN PINKIE PIE.

He keeps lying and he Never mentions Dracula on any of the lists he has made.

Its cause I don't.
Dracula could very well be a citizen just like Yoda was. <--- who also lurked and was useless like Dracula.

I. Dont. Know.
Maybe not one of his scummiest posts but the fact that he has never mentioned dracula untill now is very suspicious.

If we do not get a lynch off I recommend this: Vigilante shoot FM Prince Thrakhath Jailor Jail Hungry.

He gives the vigi orders to kill Thrakhath(who turned out to be a citizen) and tells the jailor to jail me. it's like his trying to protect sherlock.

A witch on you is better than a witch on a Vigilante or Blacksmith
His trying to tell the witch to continue controlling indiana so the sheriffs wont be able to find mafia members.

Let me do this again. I presented the lead into Pinkie Pie. <-- Yup. that was me.
This guy is Hillarious, I can't believe no one has voted on him yet.

Conclusion: I don't think there is mutch more to be said, there are alot of other scum posts from him but it would take forever to list them all. His been trying to misslead the town Prs the entire game and he lies alot as you can see. The chance of him beeing a scum is over 90.... 95%! Unless the sheriffs have some other info, Agahnim is our best target today.

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:11 PM
This is what i would have posted today if the vigilante didn't kill me. Abit frustrating that i didn't check agahnims posts earlier but oh well.

Ironicly Terminator dies the day after But Agahnim is still alive somehow.

He waits untill the end of the day to vote on watson, he tried to lynch Jack earlier.

He knew that gandalf was framed and he knew that gandalf would be lynched without his vote. Gandalf made a really bad role claim so there was no reason to think that gandalf was not a scum.

He had a blacksmiths gun and he wanted to wifom as blacksmith so he would be killed by scums without beeing able to use his gun? This makes no sense at all.

He gives the vigi orders when most of the players have allready agreed that pinkie should be shot. It's pretty obvious that he was trying to confuse the town.

This is during the last hours of the day. he desperatly tries to make the jailor target someone else to keep pinkie pie alive 1 more night. His trying to confuse the town yet again.

at least his not lying about beeing a liar.

He did not say jail pinkie, he was trying to stop the jailor from jailing pinkie by claiming that pinkie got mod killed.

He keeps lying and he Never mentions Dracula on any of the lists he has made.

Maybe not one of his scummiest posts but the fact that he has never mentioned dracula untill now is very suspicious.

He gives the vigi orders to kill Thrakhath(who turned out to be a citizen) and tells the jailor to jail me. it's like his trying to protect sherlock.

His trying to tell the witch to continue controlling indiana so the sheriffs wont be able to find mafia members.

This guy is Hillarious, I can't believe no one has voted on him yet.

Conclusion: I don't think there is mutch more to be said, there are alot of other scum posts from him but it would take forever to list them all. His been trying to misslead the town Prs the entire game and he lies alot as you can see. The chance of him beeing a scum is over 90.... 95%! Unless the sheriffs have some other info, Agahnim is our best target today.

I knew it, but I also knew that I can't push a lynch on him without acting like a scum. Why didn't you back me up yesterday Hungry?
Also I'm 98% sure that Agahnim is Damus, he's much more useful when he is town

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:12 PM
I knew it was you appley :D
Also someone shot me >.> dissapointing. I bet Cluseau is mafia now from meta

O.o the other thread says that "a citizen with a gun", so Cluseau is cit? I don't really follow the dead chat

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM
I knew it, but I also knew that I can't push a lynch on him without acting like a scum. Why didn't you back me up yesterday Hungry?
Also I'm 98% sure that Agahnim is Damus, he's much more useful when he is town

Everyone was busy trying to get me lynched so i didn't really have that mutch time to check agahnim untill the night started.

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:15 PM
Everyone was busy trying to get me lynched so i didn't really have that mutch time to check agahnim untill the night started.

Jack is CmG probably
@FM GM do you choose the player's role manually? as in based on their skills and such?

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
Every roles was randomed.... thus how jailor ended up in incompetent hands.

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
it seems like the vigi didn't put mutch effort unto checking my posts befeore shooting me. he would have seen that i was trying to get dracula lynched if he checked my posts

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM
I'm dissapointed at my self for not playing that well :( Especially since I was in Korea Day 4 and didn't participate well

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 06:32 PM
My com name is Numbertwo if anyone wants to know. I allways appear like a scum when i play as a townie somehow.

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM
I allways appear like a scum when i play as a townie somehow.

I disagree. You should have said, people on this site always think I'm scum unless a sheriff says otherwise. That would be more accurate.

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
My COM is Fatalis, should be pretty obvious to those who have played with me before

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:39 PM
If Agahnim is scum this is not looking great for town, and I'm starting to think that Arthur might be the SK/witch we're looking for

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM
I disagree. You should have said, people on this site always think I'm scum unless a sheriff says otherwise. That would be more accurate.

I actually got a strong town read from him, don't know if he's actually not that scummy or I am that bad at scumhunting

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 06:42 PM
I actually got a strong town read from him, don't know if he's actually not that scummy or I am that bad at scumhunting

That means you are better at scum hunting than all those that found Hungry scummy for no reason.

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM

I thought i was acting townie aswell. I don't know why the vigi decided to shoot me. Sherlock barely even defended himself.

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 07:07 PM
Any of you want to take a crack at guessing who the PRs are?

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM

Hamburglar is probably Vigi
Yosemite sam Sheriff
King arthur doctor or scum.
Ceasar blacksmith
Anubis doctor

Just a guess

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 07:13 PM
Ceasar
Locutus
Wile E Coyote
Yosemite Sam
King Tut the failor
Anubis

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Ceasar
Locutus
Wile E Coyote
Yosemite Sam
King Tut the failor
Anubis

Kermit(Brendan) was the Jailor. He was modkilled.

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 07:15 PM
Kermit(Brendan) was the Jailor. He was modkilled.

Some players should be banned from getting Prs

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
apparently... day chat people can't count guns

n1 - vest was given to dracula
n2 - gun was given
n3 - gun was shot and 1 was given
n4 - gun was shot and 1 was given
n5 - gun was shot and ?

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
Inspector is probably 1 of the doctors

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
apparently... day chat people can't count guns

n1 - vest was given to dracula
n2 - gun was given
n3 - gun was shot and 1 was given
n4 - gun was shot and 1 was given
n5 - gun was shot and ?

I know T.T
I think they are running on the thought that someone was given a gun. Why doesn't the Blacksmith come out and say he gave a vest to me tonight. He is trying some kind of Gambit?

FM Hungry
January 3rd, 2013, 07:22 PM
I know T.T
I think they are running on the thought that someone was given a gun. Why doesn't the Blacksmith come out and say he gave a vest to me tonight. He is trying some kind of Gambit?

His probably trying to bait the witch into controlling someone with a gun.

Forum Mafia GM
January 3rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
Ceasar, doth thou confirm giving a vest to Dracula on the first night?

AH!!! Someone does take notes!

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 07:44 PM
LOL WUT

FM Master Chef
January 3rd, 2013, 08:10 PM
My com name is Numbertwo if anyone wants to know. I allways appear like a scum when i play as a townie somehow.

town is so dumb. ur logic was perfectly clear. i thought u were scummy at first but then i got some town points on you
gg town lost

FM Cookie Monster
January 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
town is so dumb. ur logic was perfectly clear. i thought u were scummy at first but then i got some town points on you
gg town lost

I taught you were Brendan LOL

FM Jack Sparrow
January 3rd, 2013, 09:00 PM
I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! GG no re

FM Jack Sparrow
January 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM
inb4 bork rolled his 3. time smith in any given FM games

FM Indiana Jones
January 3rd, 2013, 09:09 PM
Omg I have to roll citizen my next few FMs, I have to learn how to effectively play the game xD.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
Aghanim is prolly witch. same with the frog. Did basicly the same. How can it be that players who usually end up in leader positions are now sitting completely back?
He just played 1 pro town day 1 and sat back in my shadow most of the time. Town loses because they can't pull at one string. It wouldn't even matter if we would have lynched town everyday. But no. Too many opinions. Everyone knows it better. The sheriffs couldn't lead as proven town and the Jailor should be finaly getting blacvklisted from any participation in any form of fm's. :-P

I don't care about the rest of the living scum players. Cluesau is definetly scum if he is Slaol. Only posts gibberish the whole game. Lol.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Why don't you guys go after the people I suggested. My reads are truthful and sincere. Pinkie Pie was a citizen.

FM Beast
January 3rd, 2013, 11:09 PM
Why don't you guys go after the people I suggested. My reads are truthful and sincere. Pinkie Pie was a citizen.

If Pinkie Pie is a Citizen, I am the FM Game Master. We are not that gullible to trust your reads.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 4th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Sherlock is dead. Welcome Sherlock.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 01:21 AM
FM Robin Hood

FM Cookie Monster
January 4th, 2013, 01:37 AM
I think we should nuke Jack Sparrow!

uhrm.. I mean town would lose at this rate, I doubt that Agahnim is town, but only few have suspected him. Oh and Jack so much for Hungry 90% SK >.>

FM Cookie Monster
January 4th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Also my guess would be Cluseau is Slaol, and Frog is probably Clem?
Agahnim is quite obviously Damus though

FM Beast
January 4th, 2013, 01:52 AM
My gut feeling says that Spongebob is the Serial Killer, since Spongebob was modkilled and Serial Killer did not kill during Night 1.

FM Pinkie Pie
January 4th, 2013, 01:54 AM
My gut feeling says that Spongebob is the Serial Killer, since Spongebob was modkilled and Serial Killer did not kill during Night 1.

Fail reader. Yayap already said that Mafia roleblocked the Serial Killer N1.

-deadlynch Robin Hood

FM Indiana Jones
January 4th, 2013, 02:29 AM
I sheep in the afterlife

why not?
FM Robin Hood

FM Beast
January 4th, 2013, 02:41 AM
You will see the error of your ways when Spongebob flipped Serial Killer.

-vote FM Spongebob

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 02:59 AM
it doesnt even reveal roles. duh only com ID's. Also i started the train on hungry to get some responses not because i really THOUGHT he is sk to 90%. Throw half assed accusations into the game and look how people react to it.

You have to work with what you have.

FM Beast
January 4th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Why can't they see that Aghanim and King Arthur are confirmed town. Both of them argued with Pinkie Pie before our sheriff shared his result.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 03:35 AM
aghanim is prolly witch and not town but whatever

FM Cookie Monster
January 4th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Really dissapointing that our town seems to be incompetent, Michigan Locutus and Ceasar are probably the only one who realise that agahnim is extremely scummy. Arthur might be scum as he lurks and is being quite useless now. Spongebob is mafia IMO

I don't think that lynching the vigi would be a very great option, lynching a scummy person would be more beneficial as town still got an advantage by 12 people

FM Pinkie Pie
January 4th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Sherlock is so so funny. I love muppets.

Cookie Monster and Aghanim voted him yesterday. Now he said that they defended him.

Aghanim started the suicide thing. Somehow Wolverine became the advocate.

FM Cookie Monster
January 4th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Sherlock is so so funny. I love muppets.

Cookie Monster and Aghanim voted him yesterday. Now he said that they defended him.

Aghanim started the suicide thing. Somehow Wolverine became the advocate.

Actually I do kinda defend him I've gotten town reads of him yesterday as I've mentioned before, I just voted him because the majority of the players think he is scum.

I don't know what Agahnim is trying to do Scum/Town wise, seems like, really really stupid. If he is scum he is giving away all the trust that he gained from the majority of the players, if he is town he is also giving away his leadership role and making town confused.

I think wolverine+spongebob is probably scum

FM Master Chef
January 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I taught you were Brendan LOL

nah. i'm actually Ash. I thought that would be kinda obvious cuz im rlly ezy 2 scumhunt when i expose myself. all these lurkers that were modkilled really fucked over town, though.
gg

FM Master Chef
January 4th, 2013, 08:00 AM
nah. i'm actually Ash. I thought that would be kinda obvious cuz im rlly ezy 2 scumhunt when i expose myself. all these lurkers that were modkilled really fucked over town, though.
gg

also if u guys were really curious on who i blocked, i blocked:
n1 - count von count
n2 - count von count cuz no SK kill. i was like "weop".. but then i realized i wasted my fucking time
n3 - lone ranger
n4 - lone ranger again, then i realized i wasted my time

so yea i was useless

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 12:21 PM
would have been cool if you would had left some hints on your night actions though.

Forum Mafia GM
January 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
>.>
<.<

I return to see dead chat not reading stuff now.... Robin Hood was deadlynched yesterday! Stop voting him!

Forum Mafia GM
January 4th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Ah, Sherlock claims to be vig. Now you guys can reread all the other days and messages you have sent me and understand why I was laughing at the irony.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 03:13 PM
FM Spongebob

FM Master Chef
January 4th, 2013, 03:30 PM
gg
erm. Com hunt*

would have been cool if you would had left some hints on your night actions though.
yes but then i would risk the chance of exposing myself. especially if i blocked mafia. they would kill me the next night.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 4th, 2013, 03:32 PM
a fair trade.

FM Hungry
January 4th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Kinda fail that the blacksmith didn't give out guns/armors to the confirmed sheriffs. He probably gave most of his items to scums.

Forum Mafia GM
January 4th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Kinda fail that the blacksmith didn't give out guns/armors to the confirmed sheriffs. He probably gave most of his items to scums.

Give a gun to sheriff => Witch gets sheriff to shoot who he checks if sheriff uses gun as well!

FM Hungry
January 4th, 2013, 05:21 PM
Give a gun to sheriff => Witch gets sheriff to shoot who he checks if sheriff uses gun as well!

which is why he should give out armors to the sheriffs instead of giving guns to possible scums.

FM Cookie Monster
January 4th, 2013, 05:26 PM
I feel like the better players are scum...

FM Hungry
January 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Town got too many lurking citizens. They will probably not be able to lynch a mafia today. but maybe a serial killer or witch if they are lucky

FM Master Chef
January 4th, 2013, 07:33 PM
a fair trade.

yes, but I still didn't want to risk it. Plus I'm selfish and I'd rather to stay in the game for longer. This all would've been better if KERMIT jailed me.

FM Game Master, please tell us what Kermit's COM is. I also wish all the future FMs had less lurkers. This has been going on for centuries lol.

Forum Mafia GM
January 4th, 2013, 07:36 PM
Do you not read deadlynches? ... it has his COM name.

FM Master Chef
January 4th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Do you not read deadlynches? ... it has his COM name.

wow im shocked

FM Indiana Jones
January 4th, 2013, 10:57 PM
[vote]FM Wile E Coyote[vote]

FM Indiana Jones
January 4th, 2013, 10:57 PM
[vote]FM Wile E Coyote[vote]

lol
FM Wile E Coyote

FM Beast
January 4th, 2013, 11:18 PM
I'm Ubernox.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 5th, 2013, 01:09 AM
I R BABOOON!

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Im guessing robin hood is the serial killer. which would explain why king arhur is protecting him.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 5th, 2013, 12:04 PM
My gut feeling tells me robin hood is citizen. You should realise at this point in game that scum will vote together at least half of them. So basicly means The train which runs faster right now is the train fueled from scum. Why would a serial killer claim that he would shoot somebody at night 2 because he is the vigilante?

How does a serial killer benefit from it? He might waste the kill from mafia to find him or maybe the consigliere would decide to check on him. Alright.

Pretty bolt play for someone who doesn't have a strong game presence at day.

The chances are way higher that Robin hood is town atm. But you ll never know until he is dead.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 12:34 PM
The scums wont know for sure who the other scums are, they could lynch the serial killer by accident. mafia has never failed to kill someone which means that they haven't hit another scum yet.

Forum Mafia GM
January 5th, 2013, 12:36 PM
If they don't start posting, both a Doctor and the SK will be modkilled.

Pissing me off by not playing is never a good idea.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 12:42 PM
are you confirming that robin hood is the serial killer?

Forum Mafia GM
January 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Yayap will not confirm nor deny until they are dead.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 12:48 PM
robin hood didn't post anything at all during Day 4, im surprised he haven't been mod killed yet.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Have both the doctors posted night actions during all the nights?

Forum Mafia GM
January 5th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Have both the doctors posted night actions during all the nights?

n1 = both docs didn't heal!
n3 = 1 doc didn't heal.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 01:03 PM
n1 = both docs didn't heal!
n3 = 1 doc didn't heal.

Im guessing Hamburglar and rubber ducky are the docs then. they both seemed to be away during Day 1

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I hope you have a replacement for the Serial killer. This town doesn't deserve to get another scum mod killed.

Forum Mafia GM
January 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM
I hope you have a replacement for the Serial killer. This town doesn't deserve to get another scum mod killed.

Who wants to replace the SK? Anyone?

I'm only going to be replacing scum. Since you guys have certain information that could really be too beneficial for town to have.

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 01:56 PM
i would like to replace the doctor. but i can replace the serial killer if no one else wants too

FM Hungry
January 5th, 2013, 02:00 PM
But yeah, i probably know too mutch to join the townies side. i guess you will modkill the doctor then?

FM Animal
January 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I Guess I could doctor. Would probably not do too well though. Beast, why do you still have my avatar? Any COM guesses for me?

FM Indiana Jones
January 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM

I'm only going to be replacing scum. Since you guys have certain information that could really be too beneficial for town to have.

I would

FM Cookie Monster
January 5th, 2013, 09:14 PM
That was fairly unexpected :|
Also I would

FM Jack Sparrow
January 5th, 2013, 10:29 PM
i would replace him too. There are enough guys i want to stab dead.

FM Jack Sparrow
January 5th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Also look who put his vote Day 1 on the Godfather and was going to random lynch him Day 1. Look who that was but no you guys have to be stupid. zzz

FM Pinkie Pie
January 6th, 2013, 12:50 AM

Too late. Just modkill or sumthing.

FM Hungry
January 6th, 2013, 07:14 AM
Also look who put his vote Day 1 on the Godfather and was going to random lynch him Day 1. Look who that was but no you guys have to be stupid. zzz

Rubber ducky is probably the serial killer and i random voted rubber ducky.

Forum Mafia GM
January 7th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Deadlynches has been updated with Indiana's pick since he won the WIFOM game.