PDA

View Full Version : Day I - Illumination

FalseTruth
August 12th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Disclaimer: This is not based on a true story. Please don't point out how historically inaccurate it is. I know.

When Pope Puis II ascended to the Papacy in 1756, he was met with an outpouring of love and support. All of Europe seemed to recognize his stature. The Pope was a humble man and treated his fellow men with kindness and love. For 20 years, he lived by the maxim, "With great power, comes great responsibility." He was regarded as a beacon of hope for the future and was loved by all in the empire.

Or so he thought.

Date: May 1st, 1776
Time: 5:00 am

The first day of every month was special to Pope Puis II. The Swiss Guard would take a break from their usual duties of protecting the pope and let him wander the streets of Rome disguised as a common man. Pope Puis II always used the day as an opportunity to serve the poor and preach the ways of the church to any Godless scum.

As the Pope strolled out of the Church gates at the break of dawn, he sensed something was wrong.
Unbeknownst to him, a dark-hooded figure was lurking behind him, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

It was evening and all was still. The Pope was satisfied with a job well done. He had successfully converted 8 people to the Christian faith. God would be pleased and reward him. The Pope set out to return to the church.

Out of the corner of his eye, he sensed movement behind him. As he turned, he was met with a hooded man. The man whispered, "Illumination".

The Pope was no more.

When the Swiss Guard found him the following day, they found this symbol branded on his chest:
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtWW68nhb4XYXenuBGu9YKe_uMpson-9HFSo8QAx4zKZAiid6z

Date: May 2nd, 1776
Time: 8:00 am

The Noble Emperor Nero was displeased. The Pope meant the world to him, but his duties as Emperor came first. As soon as the news broke out, both the Sicilian Kingdom of the South and the Napoli Kingdom of the West had taken advantage of the delicate situation and declared war on each other. Mourning would have to wait.

Emperor Nero decided to round up suspects and conduct a thorough investigation of them all. 32 suspects were rounded up and brought to the square.

The Emperor spoke.

"Some of you are the vilest of scum and others are completely innocent. To find out who is who, I will discreetly blend into your crowd and observe all of your movements. Every morning, we vote on who to execute. Mark my words, the heretics and rival kingdoms shall all be eradicated. The death of our Pope shall be avenged!"

With those fateful words, he disappeared.

Meanwhile...

...During all the confusion, a man hit his head on a rock and forgot his true role.
...A woman branded as an outcast decided to control and manipulate the men in the square for her own amusement.
...A psychotic individual believed that everyone was out to get him and went into a killing frenzy.
...A lone cardinal among the men decided to rebuild his order to counter the rising Illuminati amongst them.

The Illuminati leader chuckled in delight at the speech. He quickly grew serious. In a low murmur, he whispered, "Bring it on."

Day I

Date: May 2nd, 1776
Time: 12:00pm

Day I will End at 10am Tuesday, 16th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time. No lynches can occur on Day 1. Feel free to discuss.

Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
Auckmid
CaressMeTenderly
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
Deolrin
divemaster127
Elixir
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
Narks
NorthStar
oops_ur_dead
philie
Procyon
Raiden
Rumpel
SilentShadow
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vonksr
Yayap
Zack
Zane

Graveyard:
Pope Puis II (Pope) – Died Day 0 -1st of May, 1776; 6:43PM – Beheaded and branded in an alley.

Unknown Roles List:
Emperor Nero (Mayor 5 votes/Can be healed)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Swiss Guard (Sheriff)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Royal Investigator (Investigator)
Physician (Doctor)
Physician (Doctor)
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Jailor (Limited 5 Executions)
Coroner (Discovers the last target of the dead person as well as his last will)
Cardinal (Mason)
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Sicilian King (GF)
Sicilian Consigliere
Sicilian Janitor(Limited to 4 cleanings)
Sicilian Random*
Napoli King (GF)
Napoli Consort
Napoli Framer
Napoli Random*
Illuminati Leader(Cult Leader)
Serial Killer
Witch
Amnesiac
Jester

*Randoms are limited to Mafioso, Consigliere, Janitor, Consort, and Framer.

From Goonswarm:

Rules:
1: Any quotations of moderator messages during day chat or night chat will cause instant death and removal from the game. This will be strictly enforced.

2: The only thing that can be directly quoted from moderators is the last will of a Janitor or Coroner target. Keep in mind lying and abusing this is ok and is part of the game.

3: The hard rule is that absolutely NO gameplay discussion of this forum mafia game may be done for ANY reason at all with ANYONE outside of this subforum. Violators will be kicked out of the game without warning.

4: No pictures during day chat discussion, last wills are ok.

5:Any mechanics questions you have should be directed to the moderator who pm'd you your role.

6: The MVP of the game chosen by myself and FalseTruth will get the final Donor Code I have to give away for SC2 Mafia. May the best man/woman win!

Investigator/Consigliere Matches:
Mayor has a unique description.
Cardinal has a unique description.
Swiss Guard-Jester
Royal Investigator-Consigliere
Coroner-Janitor
Gunsmith-Mafioso
Armorsmith-Framer
Jailor-Consort
Physician-Serial Killer
Cit-King/King-Illuminati Leader
Amnesiac-Witch

The order of operations is:
-1. Jailing
0. Talking
1. Amnesiac chooses role
2. Blocking
3. Witch Control
4. Cardinal Recruiting
5. Illuminati Recruiting
6. Protecting/Giving/Framing
7. Serial Killer Killing/Sicilian Mafia Killing/Napoli Mafia Killing
8. Gun Item Killing
9. Healing
10. SK auto-vest(If he has one and hasn't been healed already.)
11. Cleaning
12. Detecting
13. Coroner Examination

*If a killer higher on the order of operations kills a killer sent from lower on the order the lower kill will be blocked.
Remember that Illuminati that are also members of a Kingdom may silently choose to not kill their target (via PM to me), so choose the person you send wisely.

Settings:

Emperor Nero: Can be culted, but loses his ability to have extra votes.

Swiss Guard: Can detect Mafia and Illuminati excluding Illuminati Leader.

Physician: Will be notified if their target is attacked. Physician does not prevent culting. Target is notified of being healed if he is also attacked on the same night.

Gunsmith/Armorsmith: Gunsmith gives people guns and armorsmith gives people bulletproof vests. Vests and guns can be used separately from the other abilities a role may have (vest protects, gun kills). This works for every role in the game, including killing roles (can kill TWICE if you use an item). Only one item may be used at a time, and multiple items (even of the same type) can be stocked up.

Jailor: His target receives night immunity when jailed. Jailor role blocks his target. Jailor cannot jail when there is a lynch the previous day.

Cardinal: Can only recruit citizens. Targeting a member of a kingdom, the Illuminati leader, or the Serial killer will kill the Cardinal. If the target is in the Illuminati, the Illuminati will die.

Coroner: Discovers the last will of the target if sanitized. How the target was killed, and who the target visited on the night of their death.

King: Immune at night and investigates as a citizen.

Janitor: Can read the last will of his cleaned target.

Framer: His target will investigate as a random living mafia role in that faction.

Witch: You will know if you are manipulated by the witch but not know who your target is. Witch can make people target themselves. Witch cannot make people use their items(Guns/Armor). Witch can win with either Kingdom or the Illuminati.

Serial Killer: SK has an auto vest which can be used when he is attacked once. SK does not kill role blockers.

Jester: If the jester is lynched , the SK kills twice due to a frenzy because he does not want to be outdone by the death of an innocent. If the SK is dead, one of the voters randomly commits suicide.

Illuminati Leader: Can recruit any role, The Illuminati Leader always is the one who does the recruiting, but if he tries to recruit a Cardinal, the Cardinal learns the Illuminati Leader's name. Illuminati members keep their original role but secretly change allegiance. If the Illuminati Leader dies, then half of the Illuminati (rounding up) at random kills themselves the following night, and the Illuminati cannot recruit anyone else afterwards.

Amnesiac: The role he chooses will be revealed to all.

*All roles can be role blocked.*

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 09:39 PM
First

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM
DAMN YOU ASCENDEDONE!

MrSmarter
August 15th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I hate you both, I had to read the wall of text first.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Clawtrocity, YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!

Also if I should win.

5: The MVP of the game chosen by myself and FalseTruth will get the final Donor Code I have to give away for SC2 Mafia. May the best man/woman win!

I need not for such mortal, pleasures. Feel free to give it to second place if I should win.

divemaster127
August 15th, 2011, 09:47 PM
fifth

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 09:48 PM
DAMN YOU ASCENDEDONE!

You should not have challenged me. You could not have won.

fred
August 15th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Well it's nice to see you all here today. Welcome to Day I.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 09:53 PM
As a disclaimer, I will not try to pull any crap on day one regardless of whatever my role is or isn't. Even if it is a citizen.

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Just read through all the rules, there look to be some good settings.

The sheriffs seeing cult members should help quite a bit... but the sheriff showing as jester is going to be lol if Narks rolls it again :P

Illidan
August 15th, 2011, 09:58 PM
W00t start on Day, go go Jailor!

fred
August 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Hope it's not going to be an auspicious start :P Jailor's gonna jail.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 09:59 PM
As a disclaimer, I will not try to pull any crap on day one regardless of whatever my role is or isn't. Even if it is a citizen.

Not to mention Jester.....

MrSmarter
August 15th, 2011, 10:00 PM
He had better jail, this could be his only chance. Last game, we had a lynch each day.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:02 PM
Seeing as how we have 3 more evils and a 33-13 town to non-town ratio, we better do something.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Sry I ment 20-13 ratio my bad.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:04 PM
tl;dr procyon is cult leader

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM
tl;dr procyon is cult leader

Quoted for utter truth.

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Give me a gun! I'll do it gunsmith. I will fucking do it tomorrow night. I have no fear for this piece of shit.

I mean sup Narks. How you doin?

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:06 PM
also setting is pretty gay

claw wont survive this night

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Isn't that every setting?

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I've already planned the most epic last will ever for a day 1 death. Don't you worry about that.

Inca_Killa
August 15th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I've been waiting for this, lol. Excited to see how it turns out,

GL everyone.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:08 PM
vote clawtrocity

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 10:09 PM
No lynches can occur, so we're voting him for president right?

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Ascended for Ascencion VOTE FOR ME!

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:10 PM
No, Narks is the cult leader again. He's faking jester. It sucks because even if he's not a killing role someone will kill me and death note "Don't mess with Narks biotch <Insert 10 hour long marquee picture>"

FalseTruth
August 15th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Just a reminder: You cannot vote on day 1

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Well if Narks is the jailor he will give you night immunity according to the rules!

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 10:12 PM
And then he'll probably troll you all night.

vornksr
August 15th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Yeah, the poor jailor's not gonna have much to do, I'm afraid. Still, I'm really excited to see jailor/coroner/mayor all in the game now. Witch & amnesiac are gonna shake things up, too... Gosh, I'm really glad this is up & running now. :D

For now it's bed time, though... be back on sometime tomorrow.

(Also, I will trololol if Narks is either jester or sheriff.)

(Also, I hate this crappy internet connection I'm on. By the time it's done trying to submit a post, 17 new ones are up & I have to click send all over again. Argh.)

MrSmarter
August 15th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Well bedtime for me. All I can say is it would be nice for a few citis to claim and give masons some targets. And that the jailor had better jail. If you dont know who to jail, jail someone to protect them.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:29 PM
hi

im mason

you're all fucked now

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:32 PM
If narks is a mason.... oh freakin crap.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:33 PM
PLS let him be cultleader/gf PLEASE.

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:33 PM
First off, that's a stupid idea. Mafia/SK/Cult will all claim cit and Mason will die not wanting to share his mismason info. The Masons just need to hunt and peck like all the other ones did.

Secondly, Citizens will be attacked because of their possible Mason recruitment or will be ignored and they'll know bigger targets like other Mafia/Power town roles.

That's just my opinion on it. If you're a citizen then just go about your business and if you take a bullet from the Mafia then you've done your job. If you distract the town or false claim yourself to death then you're not doing a great job. I learned that shit last time I was Cit. The Mason will just have to look for the roles he thinks are most likely town and go with that. There are lots of roles that don't mismason, but also don't get recruited this time around too. Just cause you mason someone and you don't die doesn't mean they are town power role remember that.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:34 PM
you might as well reveal your roles because cult wins

Illidan
August 15th, 2011, 10:39 PM
First off, that's a stupid idea. Mafia/SK/Cult will all claim cit and Mason will die not wanting to share his mismason info. The Masons just need to hunt and peck like all the other ones did.

Secondly, Citizens will be attacked because of their possible Mason recruitment or will be ignored and they'll know bigger targets like other Mafia/Power town roles.

That's just my opinion on it. If you're a citizen then just go about your business and if you take a bullet from the Mafia then you've done your job. If you distract the town or false claim yourself to death then you're not doing a great job. I learned that shit last time I was Cit. The Mason will just have to look for the roles he thinks are most likely town and go with that. There are lots of roles that don't mismason, but also don't get recruited this time around too. Just cause you mason someone and you don't die doesn't mean they are town power role remember that.

^ This

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:42 PM
doesnt matter

going to mason at COMPLETE RANDOM lololo

hey mafia you guys should shoot me

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Since ya now a playa elixir, say somethin. I ain't gonna allow you to just shut up on my turf.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:47 PM
by the way, this is not a ploy to pretend to be mason so doctor heals me

both mafia should shoot me just to make sure you know

and SK too, why not

Elixir
August 15th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Since ya now a playa elixir, say somethin. I ain't gonna allow you to just shut up on my turf.

Whatever. I do what I want. (was at uni lol).

This will be interesting.. Assuming I live past night 1

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Well you have seen it all unfoldin right before your very eyes. Lets see what you got.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:50 PM
lets list advantages of killing me:
- no more spam in day chat
- could really be a mason who is trying to screw town over
- is probably trying to screw town over
- actually thats probably a good reason to keep me alive
- you get to see my awesome last will

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:51 PM
Also for future reference.

Narks tells the truth when he's town.
Lies his ass off when he's not.

It's our first WIFOM lesson of the day. If he's proven town he'll be too fucking honest and give everything away.

If he's Mafia he'll get away with anything he wants because he'll seen as Jester through the MetaGlasses.

Do not take any information you have from any other games and apply them to this one. It's stupid and wrong and you'll just make us lose.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM
so by that logic, either i am mason, or i am adolf hitler

shoot meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Well theres simply NOTHING that can be done about him. No way to tell if hes lying, or telling the truth.

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM
actually shooting me is a pretty good way to tell the truth

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM
this is not reverse psychology by the way

and you better not think "oh someone else will shoot narks", because then i will survive and live to troll you all another day

i pity the person i mason

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Narks. Find a Citizen and give them Mason. I'll shoot in the fucking face with a Gun from the gunsmith tomorrow and you win. I win. We all win in the end.

Until then just go about your merry way and be happy.

Also I'd like a heal to at least go about my mission til tomorrow.

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 10:56 PM
I'll shoot you in the face* God I hate not having an edit button...this sucks

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 10:59 PM
i think im going to mason you claw

trolololol

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I'm well aware of that fact Narks. The only thing is that if I get the message that you tried to Mason me, then I'm basically breaking the rules if I shoot you. I'll have known that you couldn't possibly have mason'd anyone else and I'd be forced to let you live. Unless of course I am a citizen and then fuck it I'd gladly kill my leader for sole control of the Masons. Unless that's breaking a rule, fuck it I'll do it anyway so I don't look suspicious.

I'm saying all this as if I'm getting a gun tonight, but for all I know the gunsmith is SAS and will be giving Narks all the guns. Oh what a wonderful world we may live in.

CaressMeTenderly
August 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM
o
hi
u
guise
:)

Darth Sand
August 15th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Oh come on, I wake up early and what do I see?

Narks is already trolling again...

Inca_Killa
August 15th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Why do we invite narks bad if he just trolls like this?

Even if its a strategy IMHO he has no purpose in trolling D1 and its just simply in bad taste.

CaressMeTenderly
August 15th, 2011, 11:07 PM
don't pick on narks whats ur problem!!!

Inca_Killa
August 15th, 2011, 11:08 PM
back*

wow no edit button DOES suck

AscendedOne
What I know for sure claw.... You are not getting a gun. It just doesn't make sense. Hell I'M probably not getting a gun either. I may even die. Which would suckass since I have done ONE day in mafia.

CaressMeTenderly
um
i
think
it's pretty obvious
why there's no edit button in mafia for forums.

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Well DUH, but regardless of all the potentials for abuse it has. It still freakin sucks when you mistype something just a wee bit.

CaressMeTenderly
August 15th, 2011, 11:10 PM
tthis is why u uze trhe prviewe btton so u dunt mak mimspellings

fred
August 15th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Preview button? What is this blasphemy!?

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I'm saying all this as if I'm getting a gun tonight, but for all I know the gunsmith is SAS and will be giving Narks all the guns. Oh what a wonderful world we may live in.

give me gun

so it is wasted

because mafia gonna shoot me

they better shoot me

this is not reverse psychology, shoot me

ps: stop posting faggots

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 11:24 PM

don't give me a gun

so it isn't wasted

because mafia are not gonna shoot me

they better not shoot me

this is reverse psychology, shoot me

ps: stop posting faggots

DECRYPTED

Narks
August 15th, 2011, 11:31 PM
I AM GAY

DECRYPTED

Severn
August 15th, 2011, 11:40 PM
touche

DECRYPTED

Clawtrocity
August 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM
I love how everyone is just using this day 1 to act like there is enough doctors to heal everyone.

"I am totally gonna die tonight guize and I guess that's gon suck eh?"
"I need heals guys I'm important even though it's night 1 and I'm probably doctor"
"Guys I need to tell you something important...I am teh true leader of the town heal me pl0x"

But seriously heal me so I can shoot Narks with a gun then I couldn't give a fuck if you heal me.

monster
August 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Hey.... Day1 is the fun times.

Don't worry about Narks, his ability to post pictures has been nerfed, which we can all agree was a bit overpowered. Zack and Philie get your asses here and start posting - it is your fault we start at day. :P

AscendedOne
August 15th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Stop obessing with shooting narks claw.... It just aint right. Regardless of whatever stupid intention he has going with him. Monster, it isn't so much their fault as the pressence of a jailors fault.

CaressMeTenderly
August 15th, 2011, 11:52 PM
Hey.... Day1 is the fun times.

Don't worry about Narks, his ability to post pictures has been nerfed, which we can all agree was a bit overpowered. Zack and Philie get your asses here and start posting - it is your fault we start at day. :P

hi :)

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Stop obessing with shooting narks claw.... It just aint right. Regardless of whatever stupid intention he has going with him. Monster, it isn't so much their fault as the pressence of a jailors fault.

Stop defending him like he's not going to troll the entire game.

I've been against him joining since forever. I don't have the capability to kill him by myself so I'm being honest. If the gunsmith wants Narks to die then Narks will be dead when I shoot him. When/if I get blocked then we'll know that Narks is in one of the Mafia's with a role blocker.

CaressMeTenderly
August 16th, 2011, 12:25 AM

I've been against him joining since forever. I don't have the capability to kill him by myself so I'm being honest. If the gunsmith wants Narks to die then Narks will be dead when I shoot him. When/if I get blocked then we'll know that Narks is in one of the Mafia's with a role blocker.

baw
QQ

Illidan
August 16th, 2011, 12:26 AM

And if he's really town we waste a possible gun kill and a lynch. Trolling sucks, but playing like this isn't going to help town.

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Woohoo Finlay
Hello my dear friend, how is it going^^

btw, would be nice from moderators to give any kind of reference to GMT in their Deadline, would make things easier for many of us I guess, this time almost a third of us is from EU (unless you scum fuckers take them all out N1 again -.-)

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 12:30 AM
And if he's really town we waste a possible gun kill and a lynch. Trolling sucks, but playing like this isn't going to help town.

And if he's not town we do town a great favour, even though caling himself Mason seems like hell of a lie...

Inca_Killa
August 16th, 2011, 12:32 AM
um
i
think
it's pretty obvious
why there's no edit button in mafia for forums.

IT MAKES sense but it still sucks when you make a typo :(

AscendedOne
August 16th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Rome Nobility Population:
AscendedOne
Auckmid
CaressMeTenderly
chocopaw
Clawtrocity
Crimson
Darth_Sand
Deathfire123
Deolrin
divemaster127
Elixir
fred
Ganondorf
Illidan
Inca_Killa
MileS
monster
McPwnage
MrSmarter
Narks
NorthStar
oops_ur_dead
philie
Procyon
Raiden
Rumpel
SilentShadow
S.A.S.cnl.Alpha
Severn
vonksr
Yayap
Zack
Zane

Well hows it goin Vonnskier? :P
Anyways loggin out. I WANT TO LIVE. LIVE I SAY.

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 01:12 AM

you assume claw is town

perhaps he is a gay nazi whale in disguise

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 01:21 AM
Though Narks may be trolling, it is important to note that he is the ONLY player that has won both games of Forum Mafia (No. 1 as trolling cult leader, No. 2 as trolling sheriff)...

Elixir
August 16th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Rome is lucky to have Narks as a nobleman.

I'm off to get me some ribs.

Though Narks may be trolling, it is important to note that he is the ONLY player that has won both games of Forum Mafia (No. 1 as trolling cult leader, No. 2 as trolling sheriff)...

An interesting observation

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Uhh i just finished reading all this stuff. There's gonna be a lot of trolls and lies in the empire.

Also a lot of people haven't posted yet, but most of the new guys did. I hope there won't be much lurking either.

Deathfire123
August 16th, 2011, 01:52 AM
I NEED someone to decipher this:

Can you decipher what it is that my role is? Add A Oriental form of calm and serenity onto your findings

Thats me

Inca_Killa
August 16th, 2011, 02:04 AM
I NEED someone to decipher this:

Can you decipher what it is that my role is? Add A Oriental form of calm and serenity onto your findings

Thats me

Good one, my role is kinda poopy, and I sometimes Ogle at the other roles I could have been. But then I tell myself to stop pretending and remember that not everyone could be as enlightened as me.

SilentShadow
August 16th, 2011, 02:06 AM
So you can't avoid trolling even in forum mafia.... Lame.... :( Oh well I guess just live through it and for the most part ignore what Narkssssssssss has to say.

BTW I'm new to forum mafia so please take pity on me :)

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 02:18 AM
So you can't avoid trolling even in forum mafia.... Lame.... :( Oh well I guess just live through it and for the most part ignore what Narkssssssssss has to say.

The decision to ignore Narks makes appears to make sense at first glance. However, if you take a look at the Forum Mafia 2 chat, Narks was nearly always right, so ignoring Narks for being Narks is probably unadvisable. If anything, suspect him even more (look at Forum Mafia 1 for reasoning).

Yayap
August 16th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Hmm, I like the story so far, I find it funny how the Illuminati Masons now have the cult role and the Church now has the masons role.

You mustn't have read any of the previous forum mafias... you'd see Narks as the Biggest troll and trolls even more in the forum mafia game than anywheres else on this forum.

As for taking pity on you... we'll see. Depends on what you mess up on. Assuming Narks wouldn't troll is not inexperience.

Darth Sand
August 16th, 2011, 02:21 AM
The decision to ignore Narks makes appears to make sense at first glance. However, if you take a look at the Forum Mafia 2 chat, Narks was nearly always right, so ignoring Narks for being Narks is probably unadvisable. If anything, suspect him even more (look at Forum Mafia 1 for reasoning).

You're right, his trolling seems to actually be a quite good tactic because he gets ignored for too long by all enemy factions.
It's annoying nonetheless :/

chocopaw
August 16th, 2011, 02:40 AM
Good morning everyone!

So this utterly useless Day1 had one use for me: I learned that there's absolutely no need to read through 6 pages that were wrote before I got up. :D

gl hf to all!

Oh, and I'm a survivor! :p

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 02:48 AM
Oh, and I'm a survivor! :p

? "I will survive, I will survive, as long as I know how to love I know I'm still alive! I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive, I will survive!" ?

chocopaw
August 16th, 2011, 02:51 AM
or rather:

? "I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gonna work harder, I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive, Keep on survivin'" ?

:p

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 03:08 AM
Just so that you all know, there have been two HUGE trolls so far, and some other small fishes who probably don't even realize they're trolling.

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 03:10 AM
I thought the pope just died... seems like the christian church was leaded by an zombie for quite a long time...
I'm the Physician this town deserves...
Also this code stuff is pretty lame to encrypt... and people who are very certain in surviving night 1 may challenge the killers, just watch how AscendedOne beats Claw on Site 1... mark my words...

Zane
August 16th, 2011, 03:16 AM
It really was a fault to read through all these pages, wow. I'm convinced that I survive this night anyways, don't even try to heal me. Or am I supposed to talk about trololol here? :/

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Just so that you all know, there have been two HUGE trolls so far, and some other small fishes who probably don't even realize they're trolling.

With the exception of Narks, I wouldn't really consider time-killing conversation during a no-lynch and no-information day to be trolling... personally, I just can't wait for day 2 so the real talk can happen xD

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 03:22 AM

With the exception of Narks, I wouldn't really consider time-killing conversation during a no-lynch and no-information day to be trolling... personally, I just can't wait for day 2 so the real talk can happen xD

Trolling is absolute, regardless of the context. You give information with every action or inaction you decide to perform, and if that information is bs in one way or the other, you are trolling. My previous statement remains true.

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 03:24 AM
addendum:

KILL ME

Deolrin
August 16th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Just woke up and read through all the pages.
Good morning, Rome. :)

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 03:34 AM
oh we are in rome?

eat lead fuckers

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Good morning Deolrin, you slep long mate O.o
Hahaha, srsly, this code is the best thing I ever thought of, I mean its the real way to exchange Information without anybody noticing, to bad my only team is town...

chocopaw
August 16th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Fittingly, I will eat a pizza in a few minutes. :3
O sooole miiioooooo ?

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 03:37 AM
that pizza better have a gun

that is pointed at me

you should all kill me

but i will laugh when i survive this night because none of you actually attacked me

Deolrin
August 16th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Rumpel, good morning, and you're not being as subtle as you might think. :P

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Yeah I just realized this...
Now it should be fixe, god dam why does the background change...

monster
August 16th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Typing in invisible ink is a useful skill toi have

Goonswarm
August 16th, 2011, 03:44 AM
Typing in invisible ink is a useful skill toi have

Lets try to avoid this if possible, thanks.

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 03:44 AM
the game

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 04:10 AM
People who have not yet posted:

Auckmid
Crimson
MileS
McPwnage
NorthStar
oops
philie
Procyon
S.A.S
Zack

Crimson
August 16th, 2011, 04:35 AM
warwyrahtwat4reterggrwaghhnrehhthhtththaergfvdxvcr fghhr

Illidan
August 16th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I lol'd.

Narks
August 16th, 2011, 04:41 AM
warwyrahtwat4reterggrwaghhnrehhthhtththaergfvdxvcr fghhr

decrypted:

i am godfather cult leader and serial killer i'm going to kill narks tonight

chocopaw
August 16th, 2011, 04:46 AM
lynch crimson!

Inca_Killa
August 16th, 2011, 05:14 AM

Having a little fun before the game really starts is not trolling IMHO, its just friendly banter. :D

philie
August 16th, 2011, 05:16 AM
Good morning Rome. I'm grateful for this opportunity to speak out before the night falls, and i fear i won't get to live past that. The common ignorant folk of 18th century is still discriminative of all women, the church wants to kill us with fire and calls us witches, and the mafia fears our manipulative powers to bring them down. Every alignment out there sees me as an enemy, yet i will fight for you, and give my life for your cause. Whenever you point your gun at a defenceless creature such as me - think of your wife and daughters, and sisters and your mom. None of them were a bad person.

Elixir
August 16th, 2011, 05:26 AM

Having a little fun before the game really starts is not trolling IMHO, its just friendly banter. :D

Sort of agree.

We all know the game doesn't really start until dudes start gettin' iced

vornksr
August 16th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Since nothing real seems to be happening yet (for the most part), I'd like to take a moment to say that it's an honor playing with you all. Particularly those of you who I spent a lot of time sparring with in the last game (*cough*Illidan, Raiden*cough*); perhaps this time we'll be on friendlier terms. :)

Hope the jailor does something awesome tonight to get us off to a good start.

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 06:10 AM
love u too vornksr 8)

it's always a pleasure to play with nice people, nothing personal outside game fights, of course. Alignment dictates behavior most of the times :D

monster
August 16th, 2011, 06:23 AM
So... umm...
When does this Day1 end? Is it going to be 12 hours? I'm getting confused with all the different timezones.

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Oh by the way, among the trolls i found at least 3 people who are telling the truth. None of these are the huge trolls i mentioned earlier.

I can only hope that learned people will be able to see through the thick coat of lies which is forming even since day 1, and act properly.

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 06:29 AM
So... umm...
When does this Day1 end? Is it going to be 12 hours? I'm getting confused with all the different timezones.

I already PMd both moderators and I hope they will ad GMT reference to all Deadlines in future
Raiden you mean me?

chocopaw
August 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM
I'll be afk now for a few hours. Don't lynch me, I'm not faking being blackmailed!

Deolrin
August 16th, 2011, 07:01 AM
In three hours, according to this:
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html

Deolrin
August 16th, 2011, 07:01 AM
The day ends, I mean.

vornksr
August 16th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Yes, the day ends in 3 hours.

McJesus
August 16th, 2011, 07:10 AM
So from 9 pages of posts I have learned that Narks is a troll... very insightful day

Illidan
August 16th, 2011, 07:11 AM
Since nothing real seems to be happening yet (for the most part), I'd like to take a moment to say that it's an honor playing with you all. Particularly those of you who I spent a lot of time sparring with in the last game (*cough*Illidan, Raiden*cough*); perhaps this time we'll be on friendlier terms. :)

Well, it heavily depends on our factions :D We'll see once the game really starts

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 07:15 AM
So from 9 pages of posts I have learned that Narks is a troll... very insightful day

I have 50 posts per page in my profile settings, so it's only 3 pages!

NorthStar
August 16th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Shhhhh, I'm secretly a lurking Gunsmith again.

MileS
August 16th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Hello again, everyone.

So are we taking Narks' mason claim seriously?

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Hello Miles: I am not taking anything seriously right now :P Stuff needs to happen for me to take stuff seriously...

oops_ur_dead
August 16th, 2011, 08:11 AM
I would like to roleclaim Adolf Hitler.

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Then I would like to break the rules and lynch Hitler at Day 1...

Zack
August 16th, 2011, 09:06 AM
My cabbages!

Just kidding, i'm done with the cabbage business. I found melons to be more profitable, so now I have melon heads instead of cabbage heads. Any buyers? Its hot today in rome.

fred
August 16th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Melons <>.<> Do want.

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:16 AM
I've just come online, and the thread is going to close in 45 miniutes. I'm still going to give the thread a good read. You would be surprised the stuff you can learn, even if you have no powers :).

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:24 AM
He had better jail, this could be his only chance. Last game, we had a lynch each day.
Why wouldn't he Jail?

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:30 AM

^ This

+1

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:32 AM

Whatever. I do what I want. (was at uni lol).

This will be interesting.. Assuming I live past night 1
Why so negative? :(

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:37 AM
What I know for sure claw.... You are not getting a gun. It just doesn't make sense. Hell I'M probably not getting a gun either. I may even die. Which would suckass since I have done ONE day in mafia.
Why so negative? :(

Rumpel1408
August 16th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Hey Welcome Zack, gimme some Melons to play with pls^^

NorthStar
August 16th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Ahhh, Roma, 200 years after the corruption of the Borgia, I'm going to pay a visit to the Pantheon today.... maybe also the Colloseo.

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:42 AM

I thought that a trolling Cult Leader was possibly a guise to divert suspicion during the 1st mafia game. I don't see how a trolling Sheriff is anything other then a troll.

Raiden
August 16th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Day's almost over.

Please, do not play only out of friendship and emotions. We had a day start, don't waste it. Make proper use of your brainskills: a lot of info has leaked through the lines of today's posts.

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 09:48 AM

I thought that a trolling Cult Leader was possibly a guise to divert suspicion during the 1st mafia game. I don't see how a trolling Sheriff is anything other then a troll.

I suppose the point is that Narks is going to troll regardless, but that doesn't necessarily discredit anything he says...

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 09:54 AM
As long as Narks isn't the mayor, I think we can live with him...

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Oh, and also, how big a hit did all your post counts take when Forum Mafia 2 closed? I lost between 50 and 100, but some lost easily over 150.

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 09:58 AM
and I'm preaty sure the only 2 people who still havn't posted are S.A.S and Procyon.

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 10:02 AM
It's deadline now, so sleep tight all!

SilentShadow
August 16th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Good night everyone, I hope certain people die and others don't. :P

Ganondorf
August 16th, 2011, 10:07 AM
zzz

fred
August 16th, 2011, 10:13 AM
This is as peaceful as it will ever get.

Auckmid
August 16th, 2011, 10:15 AM
:D. Now all we got to do is publicaly execute a few people.

Deolrin
August 16th, 2011, 10:17 AM
ZZZZ. .__.

Clawtrocity
August 16th, 2011, 10:24 AM

That was oddly profound. fred you're a good man, great things are sure to come your way.

FalseTruth
August 16th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Day I end. Night I coming soon.