PDA

View Full Version : Day VI: A Job Unfinished.

Elixir
August 11th, 2011, 12:34 AM
It had almost been a week since the first blood of the nobility was spilled in the town of Cosenza. The town was reveling in it's recent success of purging their ranks of organized crime when more gunfire was heard. By the time the town got to him, it was too late. "vornskr" lay dead on the road, ravaged by automatic rifle fire, blood painting the pavement as if it was a running canvas.

Vornskr's home was filled with metals, plastics, hammers and various other manual labor tools that made it seem like a blacksmith. Peculiar patterns for vests that could resist even the strength of a bullet were on his table... confirming the town had lost their Armorsmith.

The forum commenced as it had for the last 6 days. Someone from the crowd pulled the lifeless body of the Romano Mafioso from the barrel of water, that it might claim another victim today.

Day VI

Cosenza
22nd of August 1889; 11:33 am
Day VI will End at 2am Saturday, 13th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when a player is lynched

It will only take 5 votes to lynch. Vote carefully.

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Crimson
Ganondorf
Illidan
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
TheJackofSpades

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Executioner
Investigator
Gunsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 2 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
monster (Mason) Died Night 3 -18 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Blasted by a single round from a revolver, the gun was found abandoned next to the body.
Goonswarm (Cultist)(Sheriff) Died Night 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:41AM – Broken arm and three shots in the sternum
Spy (Cult Leader) Died Day 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:31PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
McPwnage (Doctor) Died Night 4 -19 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Found dead in his shower with multiple bullet wounds.
Severn (Mason) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 2:31AM – Head slammed through a wooden door, shot twice in the temple
FalseTruth (Cultist)(Hooker[Romano]) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice in an attempt to bring their Beloved back.
Cosenza Town Gallows (Gallows) Destroyed Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice to try to bring the Cult Leader back.
Narks (Sheriff) Died Day 4 -20 August, 1889; 2:44PM – Burnt at the Stake in the Town Square;
MileS (Jester) Died Night 5 -20 August, 1889; 10:21PM – Found dead in his home among many broken chairs.
Yayap (Mason) Died Night 5 - 21 August, 1889; 1:31AM – Shot in the back of the neck.
Auckmid (Mafioso[Romano]) Died Day 5 - 21 August, 1889; 4:22PM – Drowned in a Barrel in the Center of Town.
vornskr (Armorsmith) Died Night 6 - 22 August, 1889; 2:34AM – Multiple bullet wounds from an automatic rifle.

Last wills:

vornskr:

Well, town, I think we're in good shape at this point. I'm not going to say who I gave my last vest to: it's a confirmed/potential mason; I figure that if I accidentally give it to the gf, that's not a huge problem. If Raiden doesn't get shot tonight, lynch him during the day. Then it's down to Ganondorf, JackofSpades, and Ozymandias for the last mafia.

My bet is strongly for JackofSpades. I would guess that Raiden is actually the gf, and Jack is his consig. That would explain why Raiden would always say "I've got another name for you, but I won't tell it until tomorrow"--he was waiting to hear from Jack in the night chat. This hypothesis explains Narks's last will: he checked Jack, who showed up evil because he was the consig, not the godfather.

If you think about it, it's a brilliant move. Raiden can look plausibly like an investigator, turn up innocent to sheriffs, and just has to hope that he doesn't get investigated too many times. So we should probably consider going after Jack once we kill Raiden.

Good luck, everyone.

Illidan
August 11th, 2011, 12:43 AM
We recruited Ganon tonight, so Jack is 99% the last mafia. We'll recruit Ozy tomorrow for being sure.

Not much else to say at this point, apart from thanks to Auckmid for screwing up the game for the De Lucas.

-vote Raiden

Raiden
August 11th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Hah, i survived again.

Let me tell you, this was an awesome game. You will find out A LOT of surprises in our night chat, things you would probably never imagine. This was fun in so many different ways, and i am happy that i could enjoy it to the fullest. I feel sorry for all the people who died early, all of them deserved to have a chance to be important, but this game is cruel and unforgiving.

Sorry philie, for having killed you first. It was my idea. I look forward to play in the same team with you one day :)

Sorry Claw, for accusing you and making you die earlier than previous game. I was genuinely convinced that you were the hooker, but i must say if i were a town role i wouldn't have outed you so easily. I actually hoped you were a town power role, as long as the framer stayed alive.

Sorry Spy & FalseTruth, i will not say why, you shall find out by yourself :P

Sorry Narks, for being the last victim of my wonderful deception.

The game is over, we have no possible way of winning. After Auckmid killed MileS, our plans crumbled and fell apart. I couldn't actually believe we managed to made it this far, after Zack was killed night 1, only to see the jester dead in the day of truth. Town could sustain up to 3 kills tonight, we needed to kill 4 AND get help from crimson in order to have a chance to win the game.

Only 1 died, so that's it. I resign.

I will not reveal the name of the last mafia, for it is not my right to do so, although it's quite an easy guess by now.

GG.

Illidan
August 11th, 2011, 01:09 AM
I'm still pretty curious on why you decided to kill the Cult Leader, I would have never expected that kind of move from mafia, and that's why I believed you so hard until Narks death.

Raiden
August 11th, 2011, 01:11 AM
I'm still pretty curious on why you decided to kill the Cult Leader, I would have never expected that kind of move from mafia, and that's why I believed you so hard until Narks death.

I shall not say, you will know soon enough. Thanks for the support tho :D

Rumpel1408
August 11th, 2011, 02:11 AM
not much to say
-vote Raiden

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 11th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Man, who the hell has a gun?

-vote Raiden

also
my bad playstyle
sorry if I prefer to get some results before becoming a target. Nice job immediately defending a possible consig (at the time) just because he revealed his role, big whoop.

Crimson
August 11th, 2011, 04:38 AM
-vote raiden.

yo, let me shoot this nagger jack.

TheJackofSpades
August 11th, 2011, 05:38 AM
I concede, not even vornskr is smart enough to see through our deceptions it seems. This game is over, we lost when Auckmid tipped the balance by killing a neutral instead of town.

It seems everyone found the town more worthy to help than I, perhaps out of pity more than anything.

Make no mistake though, I am the De Luca Godfather.

Vornskr's confusion is merely a remnant of a well crafted plan of mine, Narks' last will was backed by nothing but more trolling, but it shattered my nigh-ghostlike status in your eyes all the same.

Please lynch me and shoot Raiden tomorrow night.

Good game.

TheJackofSpades
August 11th, 2011, 05:47 AM
P.S. You all wonder why we killed who we killed, but you don't seem realize that we were a day away from reducing the town's numbers below the vote threshold bar the neutrals. I kept my consigliere alive for 5 days past his due, and had convinced a good sum of you to at least trust in someone who was clearly evil to stall the lynch on Auckmid for a day, netting us two more town kills(or so I had hoped).

Raiden
August 11th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Yeah, i am the consigliere. We actually planned this kind of "switch" of our roles since the beginning, and we were going to use it 3x if Zack had survived a little longer. In the end, i tried to deflect gunshots by making you assume that i was the GF, and apparently it worked pretty well :D

Oh and yes, had Auckmid killed a townie, you would have been only 1 mismason away from your loss. To say the truth, if Ozymandias didn't come back from the abyss of oblivion, you wouldn't even have been able to lynch the Romano mafioso.

At this point, can we get Elixir to put us out of our misery? I'm sure no one really wants to wait another 2-3 irl days before the official end, there's no real meaning in prolonging the game more than this :)

Ganondorf
August 11th, 2011, 06:00 AM
1) I appreciate the mason recruitment, but I am sad that I never actually got the chance to use the night chat (nights are boring).
2) Good game, and well played. This was my first Forum Mafia game, and thoroughly enjoyed the deeper strategy and more convoluted claims. De Luca, well done, surviving until now.

TheJackofSpades
August 11th, 2011, 06:09 AM
All I'm asking is for you to lynch me and make this game take one less day to end.

Raiden
August 11th, 2011, 06:13 AM
vote TheJackofSpades

TheJackofSpades
August 11th, 2011, 06:13 AM
For those who might wonder while we wait, this is who I killed:
philie
divemaster127
Goonswarm
McPwnage
Yayap
vornskr

My next kill would have been SAS because I sincerely doubt vornskr would give him armor.

Ganondorf
August 11th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Just ask Elixir if he can have a storyline section where the De Luca flees the town in fear of being lynched...

Vote JackofSpades

Illidan
August 11th, 2011, 06:15 AM
There's really no point in making the game go on since you both resigned, so Elixir will probably end it here.

Anyway,
-vote TheJackofSpades

TheJackofSpades
August 11th, 2011, 06:22 AM
That would explain why Raiden would always say "I've got another name for you, but I won't tell it until tomorrow"--he was waiting to hear from Jack in the night chat.

I would like to address this as well. This is not true, if I was setting up someone to be a false investigator I would insert a dummy claim for day 1 to displace the whole "I don't know the result of my investigation until tomorrow night lol :D" discrepancy.

Thus, night one's investigation would become night 2's investigation, and you would always know the result of the previous night's investigation to be used in the next day.

He was referring to FalseTruth when he said that(almost 100% positive, it's taken vastly out of context so I'm not sure if he's referring to the first or second time)

Elixir
August 11th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Just ask Elixir if he can have a storyline section where the De Luca flees the town in fear of being lynched...

Vote JackofSpades

I'll think of something.

Ima take this as a white flag from De Luca.

Epilogue to come!