PDA

View Full Version : Pinkie Pie

Forum Mafia GM
December 23rd, 2012, 06:01 PM
Game is paused until Dec 26th 8pm GMT-5.
Thread will reopen then.

Forum Mafia GM
December 26th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Game Resumed.

FM Thor
December 27th, 2012, 06:55 PM
-execute

FM Pinkie Pie
December 28th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Why am I in jail? I thought I was supposed to be shot tonight? Did you even read the day chat?

FM Pinkie Pie
December 28th, 2012, 01:34 AM
So now we are going to waste night actions. Might as well lynch me earlier. We will even waste a vigilante night shot.

BEFORE YOU VOTE ME FOR LVP READ THIS

I gave my all during the day. I believe that I give sound advices but town refuses to listen. What I said are sincere and well thought and I'm sure that my plans/strategies will work.

More important, remember that tonight's mess up is not my fault. Master Chef is trolling and I just followed him since nobody wants to discuss anything. I left after [GM Deleted] revealed that I'm trolling. IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT TOWN WASTED NIGHT ACTIONS.

I blame Yayap. They are right. GM likes to help scum when they are losing. Now jailor and vigilante is going to waste night actions. And the blame will fall on me. Not fair.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT

FM Pinkie Pie
December 28th, 2012, 01:39 AM
I mean after I was revealed as trolling, I left. GM made it seemed real again to confuse town. So it is not my fault that town actions was wasted.

FM Pinkie Pie
December 28th, 2012, 01:40 AM
If possible, jailor please state your reasons here for jailing me in black and white so that I don't get raged after the game.

FM Pinkie Pie
December 28th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I have yet to read Day 3. I you want my reads, give me 8 hours to prepare. If you don't want, I won't bother since nobody likes to listen to me.

Should have ended me with the vigilante. Now that I'm jailed I feel like I don't want to die anymore...

Since I cannot be GF, what if you let Sheriff check me again tomorrow? Then I'll be confirmed town. More confirmed than Yoda. :p

Forum Mafia GM
December 28th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Thor has used lightning to kill Pinkie Pie.