PDA

View Full Version : {KickVote List} PeachCobbler: 1-S2-1-1762932; dyedfire: 1-S2-1-3109553

PeachCobbler
December 19th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Account Name: PeachCobbler
Account ID: 1-S2-1-1762932
In-Game Name: google plus rules

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: PeachCobbler
Summary: This game was just a disgrace. I mean, PeachCobbler (as sexy as he is IRL) is just a complete jackass throughout this whole game. So first of all, he's obviously on Skype with this other bitch, dyedfire or some shit, and they both do their crap while Peach gets fucked up night one. So then this Cobbler guy absolutely ruins the goddamn game by lagging it to shit... everyone leaves but Cobb and dyed. So then dyed fucks around for a bit by voting all of the (dead) people onto the stand, then kills himself to display the oh-so-elusive "Nobody wins" screen. What a crock!

Landstander
December 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I find article 1, Screenshot to be quite offensive, note circled area

CortoMontez
December 19th, 2012, 06:58 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
PeachCobbler: 1-S2-1-1762932 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys
dyedfire: CTRL + 1
PeachCobbler: CTRL + 2

After the Review
After opening the chat logs of the replay, it is clear that both PeachCobbler and dyedfire spam the chat at such a rate (approximately 50 messages per second) so as to cause the other players to lag out. Peach spams *honk*, whilst dyedfire spams a link to his stream, which I will not link here.
Peach Cobbler's spam occurs at approximately 5:57 in the replay. This causes everyone except Peach and dyed to lag out. At about 9:35 dyedfire begins his spam.
Dyedfire then suicides.

Further Analysis
Clear lag griefing by both players. Spamming a link to one's stream is also severe cheating.

Players Added to Report
dyedfire: 1-S2-1-3109553

Game Result
Nobody wins.

Player Offenses
PeachCobbler: 1x Griefing, severe
Dyedfire: 1x Griefing, severe, 1x Game-throwing, 1x Cheating, severe

Previous Offences
PeachCobbler: 4x Griefing, severe. 1x Cheating. 1x Regular griefing.
Dyedfire: 1x Cheating, 1x regular griefing, has been complicit in PeachCobbler's previous severe griefing.

Recommended Action
Perma-ban for both considering their priors.

Mugy
December 20th, 2012, 12:08 AM
We should have a new policy:
If you report yourself, you get Perma-banned on first offense on anything.

Raptorblaze
December 22nd, 2012, 11:16 PM
KV for fire, Peach is already set for a permaban.

Masterchicken
December 24th, 2012, 01:04 PM
I just played with peachcobbler and she lagged out our entire game. I got dropped from it from the massive amount of lag

Roflcopter
December 24th, 2012, 01:09 PM
I just played with peachcobbler and she lagged out our entire game. I got dropped from it from the massive amount of lag

Please report him and upload a replay

dyedfire
December 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
link to one's stream is also severe cheating
False! Just because you're afraid to look at the recent video made on that stream doesn't mean you have the right to say "oh, he's cheating."
That's like some dick cop pulling you over saying "oh you are going too fast" without actually taking a speed down.

My recommended actions: Transfer of CortoMontez's powers to me so I can show him how to be a better moderator.

Not only have you ruined my trust Corto, you ruined my life

Raptorblaze
December 25th, 2012, 12:41 PM
False! Just because you're afraid to look at the recent video made on that stream doesn't mean you have the right to say "oh, he's cheating."
That's like some dick cop pulling you over saying "oh you are going too fast" without actually taking a speed down.

My recommended actions: Transfer of CortoMontez's powers to me so I can show him how to be a better moderator.

Not only have you ruined my trust Corto, you ruined my life

Providing a live stream from your perspective of a currently active game to other players in that game is cheating.