PDA

View Full Version : Town is going to win. (Night 6 Discussion)

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Auckmid killing the Jester sealed towns victory, I dont see Raiden and Jack coming back from this.

MileS
August 10th, 2011, 04:18 AM
I'm confused. Did Auckmid really still think I was the investigator?

Glad to see town winning, they really deserved it. Excellent play all around.

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 04:26 AM
I'm assuming this means northstar wasn't stupid enough to give either mafia a gun?

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 04:30 AM
I wouldn't be so sure of execellent play, but they probably deserved it more then anyone else......

monster
August 10th, 2011, 04:44 AM
Excellent play all around.

Gunsmith and armorer giving mafia guns and vests, gunsmith doesn't know how his role works. Town lynching Narks the 99% confirmed sheriff. Narks didn't even bother defending himself. Auckmid shooting a 100% jester and then proceeding to try to still win and and claim he is citizen. Illidan defending Raiden the whole game for no reason other than he is his RL buddy. vornskr spamming one-liner posts like he is in some sort of chatchannel. Some players don't read what has been posted before them and that is clear in the clueless posts they make. SaS investigated the Jester for no reason night3. Ozymandias....

yeah, "excellent" play

The Red Mafia deserve the win and they probably would have won if Auckmid had killed a townie.

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Excellent play all around.

The Red Mafia deserve the win and they probably would have won if Auckmid had killed a townie.

This to an extent.

Jack is a fucking good gf but we had some good plays from other teams.

Vornksr is very good at just figuring shit out, monster's mason plan was good... both the armorsmith and gunsmith giving items to people who died the same night? not so good.

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Some good plays some bad. Overall I don't see anyone really deserving a win here. Falsetruth had to put up with a troll cult leader, although it was fairly obvious he was evil. WHY SO AGGRESSIVE MAN!?!?!? Armor/gunner never caused a mafia/cult kill. Why do you think jack played well? I can't really tell.

Yayap
August 10th, 2011, 06:16 AM
So from what I can see.. No living person is suspicious of Jack.
What would it take for Jack to win?

1- Crimson would have to help him.
2- He would need the Gunsmith to mess up and gives a gun to Jack or Crimson.

Night 6:
He kills one mason tonight, say Rumple
Masons would get Ganon or Ozy
Day 6: lynch will be Raiden... hope that it's a short day with no time to discuss peoples claims to power roles.
Night 7:
He kills another mason.. Illidan
Masons get Last Cit.
Day 7:
Throw a little bit of BS around and counter claim a town power role. Both NorthStar and Vornskr look suspicious enough for the town that lynched Narks and have no one confirming that they are.
Night 8:
Mysrecruiting would kill the a mason
Shoot the remaining power role
Crimson or Jack kill other power role with gun from gunsmith

Leaving :
Crimson, Jack and the last Mason for Day 8.

Yayap
August 10th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Just saw Elixirs post in Day V.
If he mod kills SAS, it might be easier for Jack.

monster
August 10th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Well, Yayap, I dont know about your whole scenario because Jack has already claimed citizen and if all citizens die/get masoned he will be revealed. But u do bring an interesting point - it is very likely that the gunsmith will give a gun to Jack tonight - cos everybody trusts him and the masons keep dying.

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 06:30 AM

I'm like... - <- this close from doing it.

monster
August 10th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Well, there was posting of PMs in the last forum mafia by sheriff Flash. I don't remember any action being taken then. But what SaS did was really kinda gamebreaking, especially when he posted the timestamps.
So it will be funny to modkill him, just to see which side does the executioner pick :)

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 06:54 AM
So ya elixir, why do you think jack is playing good? All he has really done is manage to deflect sucipicon off himself.

Auckmid
August 10th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Auckmid's master plan

Day 5
Today, all I had to do was convinse the Town I was Citizen, and stay alive and Town would no lynch. I hoped I could do this with the help of Du Luca. I failed :(.
Night 6
Kill a Townie (Any one)
Day 6
Du Luca kill's a Townie, and despite my no kill, Town loses there majority due to the mismason. I then confess to being Romano Mafiaso, but because Town just lost there majority, they need my help to lynch. Additionaly, I tell them that the reason that there was only 1 Mafia kill was because I had found the GF. This part of the plan was the big long-shot, because I had to lead the Town into trusting a Romano into what would ultimately be a mislynch of a Townie.
Night 7
Kill Crimson
Day 7
2 Town's, 2 Du Luca's, 1 Romano Mafiaso. As the wild card, I help the Town into lynching Jack, the real GF. Netiher side had a majority, so neither side could try and lynch me.
Night 8
Despite me betraying him, Raiden know that if he kill's me, he is guarantee'ed to lose the game. He instead kill's a Townie, I kill Raiden.

From there, it is only me and 1 Townie, I win in the endgame.

The plan may sound ridiculous, but it was the only thing with the slightest chance of working. I was trying to build to that 2 Town, 2 Du Luca, 1 Romano, no Jester, no Executioner.

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Well auckmid, ya...... pretty much hopeless on your plan there. What if he decides to kill you thinking you will attempt to kill someone else on day 8? Your better option is to tell him you WONT kill anyone and that if he kills you he loses. From there you could either not kill him and leave it up to the last town to decide or you could kill him thinking he will try to kill someone else. Regardless, they were pretty deadset on lynching you that day.

FalseTruth
August 10th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Kill Crimson

lol.

Auckmid
August 10th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Kill Crimson

lol.

U bet. As I was saying, I was trying to get 2 Du Luca, 2 Town's, no neutral's

FalseTruth
August 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
And for some reason you think Crimson is town.

FalseTruth
August 10th, 2011, 11:52 AM

I'm like... - <- this close from doing it.

I would do this without hesitation. He blatantly cheated.

AscendedOne
August 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Anyways if the towns gonna win, can you like speed it up? Or just end it now...

monster
August 10th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Here is my funny prediction for night 6:

Mafia goes to kill vornskr
NorthStar gives a gun to Jack
masons go to mason Jack and fail
SaS gets the modaxe

town loses :D

Auckmid
August 10th, 2011, 01:46 PM
And for some reason you think Crimson is town.

Your not listening to me! I wanted to kill the Jester and Executioner so ultimately, I would be the only wild card.

Also, I got very mad about the whole S.A.S cnl Alpha thing. He was cheating, he knew it, and he should have been modkilled without hesitation the moment post #107 was made.

Narks
August 10th, 2011, 01:55 PM
lol you know those investigation results aren't even real

Severn
August 10th, 2011, 02:10 PM
About SAS... well what he did was wrong but I'm unsure whether he should be killed. Was is actually game breaking? Well everyone should already have known Raiden was consig. I mean there was really no point to his reading of the pms... but any cheating should still be punished even if it didn't really affect anything. Killing him punishes the remaining town though.

Considering the town has already had to deal with some pretty big troll town power roles, an afker at a crucial late hour and the severe misuse of items throughout the entire game... they could use temporary break... dunno.

I suppose if Elixir comes down hard on this it will prevent it in the next game at any rate. Even if it costs town the game... there has been so much trolling that the outcome is a little meaningless at this point. Troll power roles really just break the game.

Auckmid
August 10th, 2011, 02:17 PM
About SAS... well what he did was wrong but I'm unsure whether he should be killed. Was is actually game breaking? Well everyone should already have known Raiden was consig. I mean there was really no point to his reading of the pms... but any cheating should still be punished even if it didn't really affect anything. Killing him punishes the remaining town though.

Considering the town has already had to deal with some pretty big troll town power roles, an afker at a crucial late hour and the severe misuse of items throughout the entire game... they could use temporary break... dunno.

I suppose if Elixir comes down hard on this it will prevent it in the next game at any rate. Even if it costs town the game... there has been so much trolling that the outcome is a little meaningless at this point. Troll power roles really just break the game.

Elixir didn't post much as far as game rule's, but mafiascum.net if the main Forum Mafia website, and here are it's rule's
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
Acording to that, quoteing PM's from the moderator is an instant modkillable offence.

Goonswarm
August 10th, 2011, 03:44 PM

Elixir didn't post much as far as game rule's, but mafiascum.net if the main Forum Mafia website, and here are it's rule's
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
Acording to that, quoteing PM's from the moderator is an instant modkillable offence.

This will be a rule for the next forum mafia. Much like reading role cards in sc2 mafia any sort of this will be instant modkill. "Struck by lightning walking home."

Auckmid
August 10th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Please make sure the newxt Forum Mafia hs all the same rule's as mafiascum.net.

Yayap
August 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
they could use temporary break... dunno.

Town got a break early on... it was called "kill the SK"
Which made it very hard for the mafia to win since that the kill count went down so fast.

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I dont think its gonna matter if i kill SAS or not.

From the actions im getting tonight, I'm pretty sure this game will be over in the next day cycle

Goonswarm
August 10th, 2011, 08:16 PM

From the actions im getting tonight, I'm pretty sure this game will be over in the next day cycle

Incoming pro gunshot.

FalseTruth
August 10th, 2011, 08:30 PM

Then you should by default modkill S.A.S. Now that we know it won't affect the outcome of the game.

Clawtrocity
August 10th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Jack gets mismasoned and Raiden gets blown away.

Zombie party at the old Gallows location. We'll watch False eat himself and I can hire a gorilla to molest oops for killing me. It'll be great.

FalseTruth
August 10th, 2011, 09:00 PM
Jack gets mismasoned and Raiden gets blown away.

Zombie party at the old Gallows location. We'll watch False eat himself and I can hire a gorilla to molest oops for killing me. It'll be great.

lol did you read the truth about how I really died in the cult chat?

To everyone who hasn't read the cult chat yet:
GO READ THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW I DIED. It's in the thread called, "Talking to myself is fun"

Elixir
August 11th, 2011, 12:14 AM
hahahahahahaha

gunsmith gives a gun yet again to a guy whos getting shot

Yayap
August 11th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Let me guess... a mason!