PDA

View Full Version : Night VI: Vengeance

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 03:39 AM
The day ended with the town concluding "Auckmid" was the next to die... He tried to run but he was tackled and dragged to the barrel of water in the middle of town. Struggle as he might, Auckmid was thrown head first into the water... held there until movement ceased... The brutal killer of the Romano family was no more... Those he killed can now rest a little easier.

Somewhere in the small crowd that still lived on Cosenza, a man smiled... Godfather De Luca had not let the clumsy kill of his associate tarnish his record. He was now one step closer to securing Cosenza for the 'Ndragheta organization.

Auckmids role was: Mafioso[Romano]

Last Will:

Auckmid:
Off to kill my 5th guy. I deserve a medal for this .

List of victim's
Zack
AscendedOne
Monster
Severen

Gunsmith should not have said that he wanted a man he had been supplying gun's to, to shoot me. This will effect my choice hugely. At the moment I am torn between Iliadin, Miles, JackofSpades. Let's see who I pick.

Also, I have found the Godfather, but I have decided to counter-balance Spy's decision to help the Town, I shall help the Du Luca, and will take my little secret to the grave

Night VI

Cosenza
21st of August 1889; 9:33 am
Night VI will End at 2am Thursday, 11th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when all roles have been confirmed.

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Crimson
Ganondorf
Illidan
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
TheJackofSpades
vornksr

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Executioner
Investigator
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 2 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
monster (Mason) Died Night 3 -18 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Blasted by a single round from a revolver, the gun was found abandoned next to the body.
Goonswarm (Cultist)(Sheriff) Died Night 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:41AM – Broken arm and three shots in the sternum
Spy (Cult Leader) Died Day 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:31PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
McPwnage (Doctor) Died Night 4 -19 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Found dead in his shower with multiple bullet wounds.
Severn (Mason) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 2:31AM – Head slammed through a wooden door, shot twice in the temple
FalseTruth (Cultist)(Hooker[Romano]) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice in an attempt to bring their Beloved back.
Cosenza Town Gallows (Gallows) Destroyed Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice to try to bring the Cult Leader back.
Narks (Sheriff) Died Day 4 -20 August, 1889; 2:44PM – Burnt at the Stake in the Town Square;
MileS (Jester) Died Night 5 -20 August, 1889; 10:21PM – Found dead in his home among many broken chairs.
Yayap (Mason) Died Night 5 - 21 August, 1889; 1:31AM – Shot in the back of the neck.
Auckmid (Mafioso[Romano]) Died Day 5 - 21 August, 1889; 4:22PM – Drowned in a Barrel in the Center of Town.