PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 48: Nightmares

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15477-S-FM-Nightmares)

Opened early as there should be no more issues with player activity. Glip is given a one time safety message by me for this day only. He is still excepted to post and be an active player in this game. You will be using the vote tags and nothing else will be counted. Good luck.

"scree Attention. Attention. Curfew has been set to begin at dusk. (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Dec.+15%2C+2012+9%3A00+PM) Any resident seen walking the streets after curfew shall be imprisoned for suspected treason against the state. Do not attempt to swim to the main land, do not attempt to walk across the bridge, do not assault the officers guarding the bridge. When curfew begins head straight to your homes and go to sleep.

May your dreams be full of merriment and joy."

Players:
1. creedkingsx
2. Slaol
3. ROFLcopter
4. Jr4life24
5. Clementime
6. Glip
7. Fatalis
8. RLVG
9.Cryptonic Mintberry Crunch
10. Bahkieh

6 to lynch

Key:
White - Alive + Playing
Black w/ line - Modkilled
Grey - Dead

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:22 PM
hi

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:26 PM
*stands idle while playing a gameboy*

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM
creedkingsx

4/10 chance of hitting scum today. I did some number crunching. We either have a KPN of 1.5 or 2 because of the mafia + cult/arson/electromaniac. Worst case scenario it becomes 4 v 2 v 2 tomorrow. Let's get some activity up in here and Day 1 lynch!

EDIT: RVLG and creedkingsx, I won't tolerate your trolling. Can you possibly post your thoughts on the setup?

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Hellooooooooooooooooo

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:32 PM
creedkingsx

4/10 chance of hitting scum today. I did some number crunching. We either have a KPN of 1.5 or 2 because of the mafia + cult/arson/electromaniac. Worst case scenario it becomes 4 v 2 v 2 tomorrow. Let's get some activity up in here and Day 1 lynch!

EDIT: RVLG and creedkingsx, I won't tolerate your trolling. Can you possibly post your thoughts on the setup?
*pokes Clem* are you sure your not scum?

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:34 PM
*pokes Clem* are you sure your not scum?

@Fatalis, Is creedkingsx your scum partner? Is that why you don't want me to lynch him?

RLVG

Are we allowed to edit?

Anyway, I agree that it's a 4/10 chance, but what gives is that there's also a 2/8 chance for the mafia to attack the neutral and visa versa.

Fatalis
Oh wait.. yeah I just realise we could have lost in 1 night

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM
@Fatalis, Is creedkingsx your scum partner? Is that why you don't want me to lynch him?

No I WAS just confused why did you want to pull of a lynch so early

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Oh wait.. yeah I just realise we could have lost in 1 night

How is that possible? Explain.

Cryptonic
December 14th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Hey guys, I'm a really important town role

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM

Inb4 cult visits you.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:37 PM
How is that possible? Explain.

6v2v2
If they have Cultist then we are pretty much fucked

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Do not edit posts -.-

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Are we allowed to edit?

Anyway, I agree that it's a 4/10 chance, but what gives is that there's also a 2/8 chance for the mafia to attack the neutral and visa versa.

I edited because I submitted my reply and it said "new messages have been posted" with your reply so I decided to include reference to you in my post asking you to contribute. That kind of edit, I believe is allowed since I hadn't actually posted yet.

No I WAS just confused why did you want to pull of a lynch so early

@Fatalis, if you had to guess, tell me what you think the roles of the 4 scum we are up against are. RVLG and creedkingsx should reply to this, too. But mostly Fatalis since I think you'll slip up if you're scum. *begins timing how long Fatalis's response will take*

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Annywaays... let me give my taughts
This is based on Damus not making town raped

Mafioso
Consort

Arsonist
Witch

Sheriff/Insane
Detective
Bodyguard/Doc
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM
I actually talked to Damus and he random'd the list. Specifically, he said he put on a blindfold and pointed at stuff to determine the lists. Only thing not random was the people he let into the game, so meta is useless at that point.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM
I edited because I submitted my reply and it said "new messages have been posted" with your reply so I decided to include reference to you in my post asking you to contribute. That kind of edit, I believe is allowed since I hadn't actually posted yet.

@Fatalis, if you had to guess, tell me what you think the roles of the 4 scum we are up against are. RVLG and creedkingsx should reply to this, too. But mostly Fatalis since I think you'll slip up if you're scum. *begins timing how long Fatalis's response will take*

Funny you asked just right when I posted

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:40 PM

What do you attempt to accomplish with this kind of post? We need scum to target scum at night, not have people claim town and wave a huge flag over their head screaming KILL ME TONIGHT SO SCUM CAN GAIN MAJORITY!!!!!!!

Especially since there is no veteran in the game.

Cryptonic

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
I actually talked to Damus and he random'd the list. Specifically, he said he put on a blindfold and pointed at stuff to determine the lists. Only thing not random was the people he let into the game, so meta is useless at that point.

Damus, did you random'ed the list completely or did you make alternations to get a better balance? Am I allowed to ask this question?

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
@Fatalis, if you had to guess, tell me what you think the roles of the 4 scum we are up against are. RVLG and creedkingsx should reply to this, too.

2X Neutral, loads of town = Cult is very likely for one of them where the other may be a killer.

With the presence of a framer and investigators, I'm guessing Mafioso & Framer combo.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:42 PM
What do you attempt to accomplish with this kind of post? We need scum to target scum at night, not have people claim town and wave a huge flag over their head screaming KILL ME TONIGHT SO SCUM CAN GAIN MAJORITY!!!!!!!

Cryptonic
I'd rather go for RLVG, he have been rather quiet since then
The last time Crypt did something like that I said that he was confirmed scum and he flipped Cit

Fatalis
Why do I always post too late -_-

creedkingsx
Assuming he was lying to me, which I doubt because Damus wubs me and would never lie, I would say (for scum):

Witch
Cult
Consort
Framer
Vigilante
Doctor
Sheriff (not insane)
Coroner
Citizen
Citizen

Damus_Graves
Damus, did you random'ed the list completely or did you make alternations to get a better balance? Am I allowed to ask this question?

As I also told Creed, there is a possibility I lied to him. Just as I might be lying here saying that I handpicked everything.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
I'd rather go for RLVG, he have been rather quiet since then

I'm not allowed to study a setup to form a solid opinion?

Cryptonic
December 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM

Cryptonic

wow voting an important town role.
scum right here.

clementine

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Assuming he was lying to me, which I doubt because Damus wubs me and would never lie, I would say (for scum):

Witch
Cult
Consort
Framer
Vigilante
Doctor
Sheriff (not insane)
Coroner
Citizen
Citizen

colortize, me, Captain.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:44 PM

Mafioso
Consort

Arsonist
Witch

Sheriff/Insane
Detective
Bodyguard/Doc
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

LOL. ok.
Fatalis is mafia.

Fatalis

I'm out of my random voting phase. I'm like 90% sure he's mafia.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I'm not allowed to study a setup to form a solid opinion?

It's your delay between posts, usually scum would make his posts longer to be more safe

Cryptonic
D:

Fatalis
LOL. ok.
Fatalis is mafia.

Fatalis

I'm out of my random voting phase. I'm like 90% sure he's mafia.
Explain to me why is that again?

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
scum right here.

clementine

Lol I just don't understand what a town member has to accomplish by claiming town day 1 since wouldn't town rather remain quiet and let scum target scum? In any case, I'm 90% sure of my mafia read on Fatalis. I'll explain more after I hear his defense. But he left a really REALLY huge scumslip.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Hey clemmycloo, if you were offered a complete list of the roles currently present in the game, would you accept it? If so, what do you think would be a fair price, in relation to the game, for that list?
i.e. How important would an exact list be to you?

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Lol I just don't understand what a town member has to accomplish by claiming town day 1 since wouldn't town rather remain quiet and let scum target scum? In any case, I'm 90% sure of my mafia read on Fatalis. I'll explain more after I hear his defense. But he left a really REALLY huge scumslip.

I got nothing to defend myself.. I don't even know what is your basis for seeing me as scum

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Explain to me why is that again?

Bro, you scumslipped. I'm not going to elaborate why just yet. I think your mafia buddy has yet to post, and I want to see how people respond to my accusations to see who your scumpal is.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Let's go with a basic question:

How are we to determine the KPS? There's a chance that neutral and mafia would not have a killer.

RLVG
Or KPN, whatever it's named.

Fatalis
Bro, you scumslipped. I'm not going to elaborate why just yet. I think your mafia buddy has yet to post, and I want to see how people respond to my accusations to see who your scumpal is.

Ok I still doesn't get it...

Cryptonic
December 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM
i was making sure a doc would heal me so i don't get shot/converted/stabbed/doused tonight.
the people deserve to know.

blah i don't have time for this game, i need to do my final project =[

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Hey clemmycloo, if you were offered a complete list of the roles currently present in the game, would you accept it? If so, what do you think would be a fair price, in relation to the game, for that list?
i.e. How important would an exact list be to you?

lolwat. I don't know how you would get a list like that except by cheating! :O

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM

How are we to determine the KPS? There's a chance that neutral and mafia would not have a killer.

We can't? There's no other way that we can see it if they don't kill

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:52 PM

Why would the neutral AND mafia not have a killer. Did you even read the setup?

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:53 PM
i was making sure a doc would heal me so i don't get shot/converted/stabbed/doused tonight.

Please vote Fatalis. I can almost guarantee you he is mafia.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Please vote Fatalis. I can almost guarantee you he is mafia.

Why don't you explain to me first?

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Why would the neutral AND mafia not have a killer. Did you even read the setup?

Exactly, which makes this following slightly suspicious :

I would say (for scum):

Witch
Cult

Consort
Framer

Vigilante
Doctor
Sheriff (not insane)
Coroner
Citizen
Citizen

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Mafia can generally choose to send one person to kill in place of their normal night action.

Fatalis
Creed where are you :O start posting again

Fatalis
Wat why do i always post too late

Fatalis
Mafia can generally choose to send one person to kill in place of their normal night action.

mmmm

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 04:58 PM
lolwat. I don't know how you would get a list like that except by cheating! :O

I am looking for how important an actual role list would be to you. I obviously don't have one, just would like to hear your thoughts on that question. :o
Answer please. :)

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM

Additionally, I wonder why creed thinks there will be a coroner...?

Jr4life24
Sup

creedkingsx

Since it isn't specified in the setup, I will ask. Can mafia choose to kill in place of their regular night action if mafioso is not present?

Fatalis

Damus loves coroner

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Since it isn't specified in the setup, I will ask. Can mafia choose to kill in place of their regular night action if mafioso is not present?

"If there is no Mafioso to kill for the Mafia team Someone on that team will become a Mafioso."

creedkingsx

Because it is damus' favorite role. :P
Besides, isn't this the game where we don't get a graveyard? I think i might be getting games mixed, one sec pls. lol

clementine
@Fatalis, what do you think of creed's role list?

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Yup, no graveyard for us.
In fact:
Coroner: Checks a dead player for their role + LW while revealing this to the town via graveyard.
(wonder where he got that idea from. xD)

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:02 PM
@Fatalis, what do you think of creed's role list?

The town part seems ok
The neutral.. I don't agree with there being a Cult
The mafia.. there is obviously a mafioso

It may be he doesn't pay attention to the setup or a WiFOM to make him seem non mafia

clementine
"If there is no Mafioso to kill for the Mafia team Someone on that team will become a Mafioso."

AHA. Since when do you read setups, buddy? imo, the only reason you know this and included mafioso on your role list is because you are the mafioso.

Creed not putting a mafioso on his role list is a not-mafia-tell for me since I remember a recent game we played when we were mafia together where he posted the exact mafia roles in his hypothetical role list.

RLVG
Yup, no graveyard for us.
In fact:
Coroner: Checks a dead player for their role + LW while revealing this to the town via graveyard.
(wonder where he got that idea from. xD)

Makes just enough sence for a coroner to be a prirority.

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Day event:

Cryptonic is replaced by Mintberry

RLVG
Same logic that Creed has on Coroner - why should there not be a cultist?
There's a Cultist Jester, which quietly cries out that there must be a cult.

clementine
Guys, don't you think it's a scumslip that Fatalis knew there was a mafioso in this setup while other people like creed didn't? I just think that Fatalis is not really the kind of guy to read setups very thoroughly due to my past interactions with him. Therefore, Fatalis is mafia, most likely the mafioso.

We should really lynch today, and Fatalis is our best lead. I'd say we have the highest chance of hitting scum by lynching Fatalis.

Jim
December 14th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Hi guys, how is it goin?

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Guys, don't you think it's a scumslip that Fatalis knew there was a mafioso in this setup while other people like creed didn't? I just think that Fatalis is not really the kind of guy to read setups very thoroughly due to my past interactions with him. Therefore, Fatalis is mafia, most likely the mafioso.

We should really lynch today, and Fatalis is our best lead. I'd say we have the highest chance of hitting scum by lynching Fatalis.

You played 2 games with me.. one of them is 4 months ago...
Why would I not read the setup? I didn't even know about the setup when I signed for the game

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Hi guys, how is it goin?

Welcome to... Whatever, opinion on Fatal?

Jim
December 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome to... Whatever, opinion on Fatal?

IDK i just felt like posting here.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Why would I not read the setup? I didn't even know about the setup when I signed for the game

I think you'd be amazed at Clementine's notes.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Sup

meep.
:|

Jr4life24
meep.
:|
There we go, Now someone notices me :P.

Give me a sec while i read up

Fatalis
I think you'd be amazed at Clementine's notes.

:o
What do you think about Clem's opinion about me?
What do you think about mintberry and Jr? Who haven't contributed since then

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
There we go, Now someone notices me :P.

Give me a sec while i read up

Wtf why do I always post too late

clementine

You really just do not strike me as the kind of person who would catch small details like "Mafia has to have a mafioso in this setup." That's what my meta tells me about you. (Did some quick reading up on your more recent play) :P

I'm interested to hear what creed has to say about this since he seems to have not caught that detail even though he did, in fact, read the setup.

RLVG
We should really lynch today

Curious question, but why is it a general idea to lynch in place of having a vigilante shooting him? We're only 10.

If there's a good arguement to that, I'll vote for Fatal.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM
:o
What do you think about Clem's opinion about me?
What do you think about mintberry and Jr? Who haven't contributed since then

IF she is town, she is probably right.
I considered what she said as a slip too, I just didn't feel it was so huge it was worth pursuing so persistently since it could be explained by you having read the setup, but she has better notes on every single person here than me, especially considering I don't take notes.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Curious question, but why is it a general idea to lynch in place of having a vigilante shooting him? We're only 10.

If there's a good arguement to that, I'll vote for Fatal.

If we lynch AND vigi shoots successfully, we start tomorrow significantly better off.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM
If we lynch AND vigi shoots successfully, we start tomorrow significantly better off.

Graveyard is not shown. How do we know we've succeeded in taking scum?

Jim
December 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Fine I will claim my roll: Town anyone else as brave as me?

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:16 PM
scum right here.

clementine

D:

I find Cryptonic a bit odd, Crypt isn't one to troll then leave, Even more since we are short numbers as town, 2v2v4. If we lynch wrong then we lose next day.
I'm also going to be reading on other people, give me a sec

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Graveyard is not shown. How do we know we've succeeded in taking scum?

we can at least coroner 1 role
Like creed has mentioned there is probably one
But if the coroner dies.................

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I find Cryptonic a bit odd, Crypt isn't one to troll then leave, Even more since we are short numbers as town, 2v2v4. If we lynch wrong then we lose next day.
I'm also going to be reading on other people, give me a sec

He's replaced now, so that is more or less nor really important anymore

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Also @ Fatalis, please don't take this personally!!!

@ RVLG We should prefer to lynch today instead of let a vigilante kill Fatalis because (I might be mistaken on this) roles won't be shown for night kills in the graveyard but they would be revealed by day lynch? I've played a bunch of games recently with this mechanic so it might be confusing me...

Are roles revealed upon a lynch?

In any case, it's better to let the vigilante keep his shots and use them later, imo. If you ask the vigilante to dayshoot Fatalis, it uses up both his shots. If you ask him to nightshoot Fatalis, we don't know information about his flip until after a coroner checks the corpse. Idk. It's just really a no-brainer to me why you would lynch instead of rely on a vigilante to kill scum.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:19 PM
You really just do not strike me as the kind of person who would catch small details like "Mafia has to have a mafioso in this setup." That's what my meta tells me about you. (Did some quick reading up on your more recent play) :P

I'm interested to hear what creed has to say about this since he seems to have not caught that detail even though he did, in fact, read the setup.

I don't usually, I'm trying to play better *looks at previous plays*, so I want to catch small important details too. Especially that now my finals are done and I have nothing to do

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM

No.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM
IMO, RLVG and Fatalis are mafia together.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Since the other people have posted a bit more, I'm not going to multi quote. For fatalis. I agree with some points, And fatalis even i know that you don't read the setup. Some games i have to actually direct you to where something is in the setup if it doesn't involve your role.

I also just noticed that Mint replaced Crypt

Did Crypt ask to be replaced?

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM
But I await further commentary before pushing.

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM

Yes.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:23 PM

No.

Ok then, lynch Fatalis, have coroner check him tonight. I can almost guarantee you he is scum though. I just don't buy that Fatalis is detail oriented enough to carefully read a setup and retain information on small items that even creedkingsx missed.

I really think town needs to lynch today, and Fatalis is 100% the best lynch candidate based on his slip.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Also @ Fatalis, please don't take this personally!!!

@ RVLG We should prefer to lynch today instead of let a vigilante kill Fatalis because (I might be mistaken on this) roles won't be shown for night kills in the graveyard but they would be revealed by day lynch? I've played a bunch of games recently with this mechanic so it might be confusing me...

In any case, it's better to let the vigilante keep his shots and use them later, imo. If you ask the vigilante to dayshoot Fatalis, it uses up both his shots. If you ask him to nightshoot Fatalis, we don't know information about his flip until after a coroner checks the corpse. Idk. It's just really a no-brainer to me why you would lynch instead of rely on a vigilante to kill scum.

Of course I won't ^.^

I don't think it will be revealed, don't you get it. A mislynch today means that we can directly lose this night..

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:25 PM

I promise with that this statement is wrong.
Why did you assume that, by the way?

Ok then, lynch Fatalis, have coroner check him tonight. I can almost guarantee you he is scum though. I just don't buy that Fatalis is detail oriented enough to carefully read a setup and retain information on small items that even creedkingsx missed.

I really think town needs to lynch today, and Fatalis is 100% the best lynch candidate based on his slip.

Alright, I'll support that.
Fatalis

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:25 PM
@Jr4life what do you think about the situation
@RLVG what do you think about the situation
@everybody what do you think about mintberry, I think he is very scummy

Jim
December 14th, 2012, 05:26 PM
What if clem is the mafia and is trying to fake town and get Fatalis lynched cus he too stronk?

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I promise with that this statement is wrong.
Why did you assume that, by the way?

Mainly the assumption that a Vigilante shooting would be better than the coollective town lynching

clementine

I thought it was interesting that they both posted mafia lineups with mafiosos, but I honestly don't know enough about RVLG to tell if that's a scumslip or not. imo, I want to hear from Slaol, roflcopter, Glip, and Bahkieh as well as everyone else who has already posted to see reactions so we can figure out who the 2nd mafia is.

Jr4life24
Fatalis

That is what i think of this situtation currently, 90% sure we have a coroner. Because both A-Damus loves coroners, And B- That is the only way to reveal dead roles.

Jim

Scretch out my last post lets kill this asshole
Fatalis

Fatalis
*sigh*

Fine, I claim Sheriff/Insane Sheriff. That's why I put them top on my town role list because it's me
Please don't be stupid, if we mislynch today, we can lose majority this night since it would be 6-1-1 vs 2 vs 2
If we don't, we can hope that there is an arsonist or an electromaniac so we can get 1 more day and 1 more night worth of information

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:28 PM
What if clem is the mafia and is trying to fake town and get Fatalis lynched cus he too stronk?

Clementine is the best player in the game, I really don't think she sees any of us as a threat, even if she won't admit it. lol

Fatalis
Scretch out my last post lets kill this asshole
Fatalis

This basically says= I'm going to lynch you because you think I'm scum

Jr4life24
unvote

Don't want to hammer/end day yet

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:29 PM
*sigh*

Fine, I claim Sheriff/Insane Sheriff.

What, you don't know?

creedkingsx
*sigh*

Fine, I claim Sheriff/Insane Sheriff. That's why I put them top on my town role list because it's me
Please don't be stupid, if we mislynch today, we can lose majority this night since it would be 6-1-1 vs 2 vs 2
If we don't, we can hope that there is an arsonist or an electromaniac so we can get 1 more day and 1 more night worth of information

Why, is there another role that would not allow us to get information?

Jim
This basically says= I'm going to lynch you because you think I'm scum

Well if you think a proven important town member is scum then you actually are.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:30 PM
What, you don't know?

If there is an insane sheriff, there are never told. That is the point of the role

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Don't you think that there would be a sheriff?
Don't you think that the basis of thinking me as scum because I read the setup is stupid?
Don't you think people like mintberry is scum train-ing me?

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Well if you think a proven important town member is scum then you actually are.
No you are not proven yet in my eyes
Yes, you do seem scummy to me because you have only made like 2 posts contributing nothing before voting me

clementine
Is a sheriff notified whether or not they are an insane sheriff or a sane sheriff?

creedkingsx
I am waiting to see how much interesting mint puts into this day.

Jr4life24
Since it doesn't talk about this in the setup but is normally the case. but i rather clear it up anyways

I assume players don't know if they are Insane or Sane sheriffs?

RLVG
If there is an insane sheriff, there are never told. That is the point of the role

How can we know the truth then? If he's insane and we're convinced that he's a normal sheriff, we'd loose quickly.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:32 PM
How can we know the truth then? If he's insane and we're convinced that he's a normal sheriff, we'd loose quickly.

That's the whole point of making it an Insane sheriff
a told insane sheriff= a regular sheriff
Can't you guys think?

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Insane and Sane Sheriffs do not know if they are Insane/Sane.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:33 PM

After he gets a result and we confirm or deny the truth of it, be it by lynch or some other means.

Jim
No you are not proven yet in my eyes
Yes, you do seem scummy to me because you have only made like 2 posts contributing nothing before voting me

4 posts and I made a role claim before you, so that is a scum slip GG no RE.

@Creed I bring +7 fun to day chats.

creedkingsx
Is a sheriff notified whether or not they are an insane sheriff or a sane sheriff?

Since it doesn't talk about this in the setup but is normally the case. but i rather clear it up anyways

I assume players don't know if they are Insane or Sane sheriffs?

yay, productivity!

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
4 posts and I made a role claim before you, so that is a scum slip GG no RE.

@Creed I bring +7 fun to day chats.

Claiming town is not a role claim

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
yay, productivity!
I have my thing set so i don't see messages before i send replys, Get's annoying in FM's at times

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:35 PM

Oh, We are claiming town now?

I CLAIM TOWN

clementine
Don't you think that there would be a sheriff?
Don't you think that the basis of thinking me as scum because I read the setup is stupid?
Don't you think people like mintberry is scum train-ing me?

Don't you think that an unknown sanity sheriff claim is the easiest fake claim for scum to make?
I agree there is likely a sheriff in this game, but it's not you based on scumhunting. Nice try, attempting to get the real sheriff to reveal himself, but it won't work! :P

In any case, a sheriff with unknown sanity is perhaps the most useless role in this game, so I'd rather just accept your claim as fake and acknowledge that you're still scum and lynch you.

Jim

That is a personal oppinion.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:36 PM
In any case, a sheriff with unknown sanity is perhaps the most useless role in this game, so I'd rather just accept your claim as fake and acknowledge that you're still scum and lynch you.

I agree, with 2 mafia / 2 neutral with a possible cult increasing to max 3 members it would be too useless.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:37 PM
I agree, with 2 mafia / 2 neutral with a possible cult increasing to max 3 members it would be too useless.
Not only that, But since the graveyard isn't revealed, We don't know information until the next day. When it already might be too late to lynch back

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:38 PM
And fatalis even i know that you don't read the setup. Some games i have to actually direct you to where something is in the setup if it doesn't involve your role.

This makes me all that much more confident that Fatalis is mafia even if he claims sheriff/insane sheriff. REAL SHERIFF/INSANE SHERIFF SHOULD NOT OUT HIMSELF.

RLVG
Not only that, But since the graveyard isn't revealed, We don't know information until the next day. When it already might be too late to lynch back

And to add it up, a vigilante or a non-town killer / cult could remove the coroner.

Fatalis
Don't you think that an unknown sanity sheriff claim is the easiest fake claim for scum to make?
I agree there is likely a sheriff in this game, but it's not you based on scumhunting. Nice try, attempting to get the real sheriff to reveal himself, but it won't work! :P

Yes I do think it's the easiest role to fake
Don't you think that based on the setup the sheriff is PROBABLY sane?
if you so believe I'm lying, don't you think it's worth it to let the real sheriff reveal himself? Considering that a mislynch today means we probably lose tonight?

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
This makes me all that much more confident that Fatalis is mafia even if he claims sheriff/insane sheriff. REAL SHERIFF/INSANE SHERIFF SHOULD NOT OUT HIMSELF.
Exactly, I'm not going to lynch yet though, and we shouldn't because that most people haven't posted yet and some people who have posted haven't posted exactly too much

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I AM THE REAL ONE -_-
Oh my god apparently I should not read the setup

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Yes I do think it's the easiest role to fake
Don't you think that based on the setup the sheriff is PROBABLY sane?
if you so believe I'm lying, don't you think it's worth it to let the real sheriff reveal himself? Considering that a mislynch today means we probably lose tonight?

Bro, you're not the sheriff. If you were, you wouldn't have read the setup well enough to know there was a confirmed mafioso in the role list. If you had claimed oh, I just picked 2 random roles for my mafia list then I would have bought that a lot more than NO GAIZ I READ THE SETUP!!! Even jr4life24 knows you don't read setups lol.

The real sheriff shouldn't reveal himself. No town should reveal themselves at this point because we CAUGHT A SCUM ALREADY. We have to hope that scum kills scum tonight and just take things one day at a time. Lynching the mafioso is a first step in the right direction because it means the consort/framer turns into a mafioso and can't mess with town night actions any further.

RLVG
Are we notified the cause of death?

Will a Vigilante be informed if he hits an immune target?

Will you be informed if you're attacked and healed by a doctor?

Will we be notified if we're witched? Will Coroner be notified if he checks an alive target?

Can Bodyguard be healed?

creedkingsx
I AM THE REAL ONE -_-
Oh my god apparently I should not read the setup

What you should really do is make a habit of it. :P

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:45 PM

No

Yes

Yes

Will we be notified if we're witched? Will Coroner be notified if he checks an alive target?

Yes
Can Bodyguard be healed?

Yes

Fatalis
Fine I hope this would teach you guys that meta isn't that reliable

If we do survive this night by either healing or killing so that we don't lose majority
1. Pressure Mint
2. Pressure the one who haven't talk
3. I either overestimated Clem as town or underestimated Clem as scum

Jr4life24
Yes
Yes?

creedkingsx
Clementine, what do you think about the fact that nobody has followed your vote, so far, except for one, RLVG?

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Clementine, what do you think about the fact that nobody has followed your vote, so far, except for one, RLVG?

Mint has, And i was going to but it takes 6 to lynch and i would like to keep him at L-3 until more people post

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Yes?

Thats what I said ^.^

clementine
What you should really do is make a habit of it. :P

Yeah lol. I agree.

However: Further evidence that Fatalis did not read the setup and instead is just the mafioso.

Mafioso
Consort

Arsonist
Witch

Sheriff/Insane
Detective
Bodyguard/Doc
Vigilante
Citizen
Citizen

In his prospective role list he didn't even include a coroner! If Fatalis read the setup as well as he claimed, wouldn't he have put in a coroner? The attention to detail to the mafia slots but inattention to detail with regard to the town slots further cements my belief that Fatalis is S. C. U. M.

We shouldn't hammer prematurely, but I just want to make this point 100% clear. We found scum = Fatalis and he WILL be lynched today.

creedkingsx

Can Bodyguard be healed?

Interesting choice of words.

First you start with the term, "we."

Then you generalize with the role of Vigiante, expected with the nature of the question

Then you say, "you." As if this is something that wouldn't apply to you like the first one.

Then back to, "we," as if this will apply to you unlike the previous.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Interesting choice of words.

First you start with the term, "we."

Then you generalize with the role of Vigiante, expected with the nature of the question

Then you say, "you." As if this is something that wouldn't apply to you like the first one.

Then back to, "we," as if this will apply to you unlike the previous.

It's late so I'm random. 01:49 to be exact.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Yeah lol. I agree.

However: Further evidence that Fatalis did not read the setup and instead is just the mafioso.

In his prospective role list he didn't even include a coroner! If Fatalis read the setup as well as he claimed, wouldn't he have put in a coroner? The attention to detail to the mafia slots but inattention to detail with regard to the town slots further cements my belief that Fatalis is S. C. U. M.

Hm. Interesting. :o

Fatalis, why didn't you include a coroner?

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah lol. I agree.

We shouldn't hammer prematurely, but I just want to make this point 100% clear. We found scum = Fatalis and he WILL be lynched today.
Truth= I didn't realise that we won't see the graveyard

Just go ahead and lynch me if you guys want to do so. I'd rather have you guys do that rather than defend against the 1 same meta statement over and over again. and so that I won't die by meta every single game

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Well, mint, jr, and RVLG hopped on the train with me earlier before Fatalis claimed. I find it town-telling that jr unvoted after hearing the sheriff/insane sheriff claim.

Keeping him at L-3 is fine for now. We need to get as much discussion out of today as possible to help establish connections between players. Since Fatalis is basically confirmed mafia, we can try to find the second mafia based on scumhunting alone. If we can eliminate the mafia faction completely by Day 2 then town should be in pretty good shape.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Well, mint, jr, and RVLG hopped on the train with me earlier before Fatalis claimed. I find it town-telling that jr unvoted after hearing the sheriff/insane sheriff claim.

Keeping him at L-3 is fine for now. We need to get as much discussion out of today as possible to help establish connections between players. Since Fatalis is basically confirmed mafia, we can try to find the second mafia based on scumhunting alone. If we can eliminate the mafia faction completely by Day 2 then town should be in pretty good shape.
I really want to kill a squirrel everytime you say that I'm CONFIRMED scum

creedkingsx
I don't believe you ever answered my first question about an exact role list, either. ;(

clementine
Truth= I didn't realise that we won't see the graveyard

Just go ahead and lynch me if you guys want to do so. I'd rather have you guys do that rather than defend against the 1 same meta statement over and over again. and so that I won't die by meta every single game

Mechanics:

Graveyard is not revealed
There will be a Night Chat for Mafia.
Codes must be pre-approved by me.
There will be no replacements, if you get modkilled, you are modkilled.
If there is no Mafioso to kill for the Mafia team Someone on that team will become a Mafioso.

If you were able to read the last bullet point of this list, surely you were able to read the first?
This isn't just a meta argument. It's a caught-you-in-a-lie moment.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
I really want to kill a squirrel everytime you say that I'm CONFIRMED scum

It's to show her aggression in the matter. Also puts herself in a town leader position and convinces people who don't read the entirety of the game that she is probably right and they train with her.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 05:56 PM
If you were able to read the last bullet point of this list, surely you were able to read the first?
This isn't just a meta argument. It's a caught-you-in-a-lie moment.

I like how the fourth one was already compromised.

clementine
I don't believe you ever answered my first question about an exact role list, either. ;(

I don't like exact role lists because it gives too much information that I would prefer to deduce over the course of the game.

RLVG
It's to show her aggression in the matter. Also puts herself in a town leader position and convinces people who don't read the entirety of the game that she is probably right and they train with her.

I'm used with Damus as a town leader, but since he's not here (You know what I mean!) I trust Clem for now.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 05:58 PM
I like how the fourth one was already compromised.

Maybe cryptonic was Fatalis's mafia buddy and Damus didn't want to completely cripple scum in his game by not allowing a replacement? :P

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Maybe cryptonic was Fatalis's mafia buddy and Damus didn't want to completely cripple scum in his game by not allowing a replacement? :P

That would be horrible WIFOM by Crypto.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 06:02 PM

LOL I said this as a joke, but Cryptonic did replace out shortly after I said Fatalis scum slipped.

I'll analyze Fatalis/Cryptonic/MintBerrycrunch interactions later and report back. Mint, now is the time where you need to post more, and post more substance so I can get a stronger read from your slot to help prove your innocence if you're not Fatalis's mafia buddy.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:06 PM
LOL I said this as a joke, but Cryptonic did replace out shortly after I said Fatalis scum slipped.

I'll analyze Fatalis/Cryptonic/MintBerrycrunch interactions later and report back. Mint, now is the time where you need to post more, and post more substance so I can get a stronger read from your slot to help prove your innocence if you're not Fatalis's mafia buddy.

I'm not getting analyzed, Good enough for me :P

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 06:07 PM
I'm not getting analyzed, Good enough for me :P

And for what reaason would you want to not be analyzed? Have something to hide? :o

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:08 PM
And for what reaason would you want to not be analyzed? Have something to hide? :o

What is there not to hide?

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 06:08 PM
What is there not to hide?

Jr feels the need to hide, apparently. I am curious as to what that may be.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:09 PM
Clem can be mean :(. It's not like i care actually, I find it a bit funny how clem hasn't mentioned much of me other then town, When clem is known to trust no one and go heavy on the scum hunting for everyone

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Clem can be mean :(. It's not like i care actually, I find it a bit funny how clem hasn't mentioned much of me other then town, When clem is known to trust no one and go heavy on the scum hunting for everyone

Then why do you mention of not being mentioned? That forces attention.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Then why do you mention of not being mentioned? That forces attention.
Because no one notices me half the time unless i target people on their actions. And i hate not being mentioned when im actually here >.>

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Because no one notices me half the time unless i target people on their actions.

Aha, you're a power role of a sort.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Aha, you're a power role of a sort.

I was referring to their actions that they do in day chat, Like target other players Vote, Sheep etc etc.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Sheep

What's this?

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:23 PM
What's this?
Voting/following another person without any thought or even just following them because they seem the most town like. A perfect example is like this,

In Sc2 mafia, I say I'm Mayor and that 8 is mafia, Town follows and vote 8 because they know i am Mayor and they don't want to get lynched them selves for not following the Mayor.

Does that explain it? That is my basic overview of sheeping

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Voting/following another person without any thought or even just following them because they seem the most town like. A perfect example is like this,

In Sc2 mafia, I say I'm Mayor and that 8 is mafia, Town follows and vote 8 because they know i am Mayor and they don't want to get lynched them selves for not following the Mayor.

Does that explain it? That is my basic overview of sheeping

Ah thanks, I learned something new.

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Note to self* Jr is not a TownPR.

I am going to work.
Everyone is forewarned.
Don't call me scum because I am not on here.
(RLVG >>)
:)

Bai

Fatalis

Leaving this for now because I am fine with the lynch if it were to occur.

clementine
December 14th, 2012, 06:27 PM

tbh I've just been really preoccupied with pointing out all the reasons why Fatalis is scum. I'm glad there's no executioner in this setup or else people would accuse me of being that. *phew*

creedkingsx
December 14th, 2012, 06:29 PM
tbh I've just been really preoccupied with pointing out all the reasons why Fatalis is scum. I'm glad there's no executioner in this setup or else people would accuse me of being that. *phew*

inb4 cult jester

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:31 PM
inb4 cult jester

Doesn't that require a cultist to first fail converting one to be a cultist?

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Doesn't that require a cultist to first fail converting one to be a cultist?

No, It requires them to recruit either a Doctor or a citizen

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:32 PM
No, It requires them to recruit either a Doctor or a citizen

Cultist: Convert someone to your faction each night. Can't recruit Mafia. Cult size limited to 3

Cultist Jester: Given randomly to converted subjects if Doctor/Citizen/Mafioso are recruited.

Jr4life24
December 14th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Cultist: Convert someone to your faction each night. Can't recruit Mafia. Cult size limited to 3

Cultist Jester: Given randomly to converted subjects if Doctor/Citizen/Mafioso are recruited.

Wut?

It doesn't say Mafioso anywhere....

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Wut?

It doesn't say Mafioso anywhere....

I'm correcting that it does require a failed convert, since Mafioso is listed on the Setup... Or? It's confusing lol.

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:48 PM

Is this a type mistake?

Damus_Graves
December 14th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Is this a type mistake?

Yes

RLVG
December 14th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'll be going now as it's almost turning 03:00 at the night here.:p

My vote remains on Fatal, as a refference.

Roflcopter
December 14th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Just barely skimmed through those 9 pages, so forgive me if I derp and missed something that someone said.

Roflcopter
December 14th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Role List:

Vigilante - ???
Doctor/Bodyguard - ???
Detective - ???
Sheriff/Insane Sheriff - ???
Citizen/Coroner - ???
Citizen - ???

Mafioso - ???
Consort/Framer - ???

Electromaniac/Arsonist - ???
Cultist/Witch - ???

Possible Roles: Doctor, Detective, Vigilante, Sheriff, Insane Sheriff, Citizen, Bodyguard, Coroner
, Mafioso, Consort, Framer,
Cultist, Witch, Electromaniac, Arsonist, Cultist Jester

I could be wrong, but I think these are the roles we're dealing with, it's possible there is not even a cult and that is to scare us.

Fatalis
December 14th, 2012, 09:15 PM
I hope you guys think twice about this...

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Hey Slaol! you posted a few hours ago in
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15644-Forums-need-improving?p=252126#post252126
Y U NO SPEAK?

Glip
December 15th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Lol, I should have known that I'd miss a lot in a game with clem if I wasn't here right when it started.

creedkingsx

Wrong. Absolute worst case scenario = we mislynch a town, mafia kills one town, and cult converts one town, resulting in 3 v 2 v 1 v 2 (splitting up the cult from the other neut). 3 town vs 5 scum is not exactly a happy position for town to be in.

Yes.

Lol, Cryptonic trolled hard this game, then. Comes in, makes some trolly claims ("I'm an important town role!"), then leaves and forces some other unlucky sod to take his place.

Role List:

Vigilante - ???
Doctor/Bodyguard - ???
Detective - ???
Sheriff/Insane Sheriff - ???
Citizen/Coroner - ???
Citizen - ???

Mafioso - ???
Consort/Framer - ???

Electromaniac/Arsonist - ???
Cultist/Witch - ???

Possible Roles: Doctor, Detective, Vigilante, Sheriff, Insane Sheriff, Citizen, Bodyguard, Coroner
, Mafioso, Consort, Framer,
Cultist, Witch, Electromaniac, Arsonist, Cultist Jester

I could be wrong, but I think these are the roles we're dealing with, it's possible there is not even a cult and that is to scare us.

Allow me to hypothesize my own role list.

Vigilante - With 4 scum vs 6 town, and possibly 2 kpn, town will definitely need some other way of killing scum than just through lynches.
Doctor/Bodyguard - Token town protective role. Something to keep the coroner alive, who is the only guy who can reveal the graveyard.
Coroner - It's Damus. You're not gunna have a Damus game without a coroner. Plus, the setup is built around having the Coroner be the only way to reveal the graveyard.
Sheriff/Insane Sheriff - Token town investigative role.
Citizen/Detective - Not too sure whether town would need another investigative role, or if Damus would decide not to have a lone citizen.
Citizen - Every good game needs a citizen or two. Even in this setup, having every town be a PR may be making them too powerful.

Mafioso - Guaranteed to be in the game.
Consort - Two mafiosos would leave the mafia a little too weak in this game. Framer is unnecessary as the only role he can affect is the Sheriff, who already has sane/insane to worry about to delay his results. Consort will be necessary in stopping vig shots and doc/bg protects.

Electromaniac/Arsonist - There's probably a neutral killer, but a weak one, so as to not kill the town off too quickly.
Witch - I'm hoping to god there's not a cult, despite the fact of the existence of the Cultist Jester role that WIFOMs the existence of a cult. Cult can recruit every single night, which makes them more powerful even than a serial killer, as their target does not simply die but joins the scum team. Cult would be way too powerful in this game, and town would essentially be instantly GG'd.

About Fatalis, I was not originally a fan of his lynch. Clementine's only reason for pointing him out as scum in the first place was that he had a mafioso on his role list. I myself even postulated that there might be a mafioso before reading the rule that guaranteed one, because with the high scum vs town ratio there's likely to be weaker scum roles.

What I do find interesting is how he apparently missed the rule that Graveyard is not revealed, but managed to pick up on the rule that a Mafioso is a forced role, which is at the bottom of the same short list.

What I also find interesting is that Clementine is pushing so hard for a day 1 lynch. A lynch, specifically, not just being actively pro-town and not having a troll day. I get the feeling that she, as Clem, knows that she is going to be a high-priority target for night actions, and is trying to mislead the town into a lynch to save her team before she gets caught by PR's, or hit by an opposing scum killer.

Fatalis is now at L-2. Even if he is scum, I don't believe we want to lynch this early, when the day isn't even half over yet. There's still plenty of time for discussion. Some people, like me, haven't even talked yet. Let's get some more discussion going before we rush into a lynch.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 04:47 AM
Lol, I should have known that I'd miss a lot in a game with clem if I wasn't here right when it started.

Wrong. Absolute worst case scenario = we mislynch a town, mafia kills one town, and cult converts one town, resulting in 3 v 2 v 1 v 2 (splitting up the cult from the other neut). 3 town vs 5 scum is not exactly a happy position for town to be in.

Lol, Cryptonic trolled hard this game, then. Comes in, makes some trolly claims ("I'm an important town role!"), then leaves and forces some other unlucky sod to take his place.

Allow me to hypothesize my own role list.

Vigilante - With 4 scum vs 6 town, and possibly 2 kpn, town will definitely need some other way of killing scum than just through lynches.
Doctor/Bodyguard - Token town protective role. Something to keep the coroner alive, who is the only guy who can reveal the graveyard.
Coroner - It's Damus. You're not gunna have a Damus game without a coroner. Plus, the setup is built around having the Coroner be the only way to reveal the graveyard.
Sheriff/Insane Sheriff - Token town investigative role.
Citizen/Detective - Not too sure whether town would need another investigative role, or if Damus would decide not to have a lone citizen.
Citizen - Every good game needs a citizen or two. Even in this setup, having every town be a PR may be making them too powerful.

Mafioso - Guaranteed to be in the game.
Consort - Two mafiosos would leave the mafia a little too weak in this game. Framer is unnecessary as the only role he can affect is the Sheriff, who already has sane/insane to worry about to delay his results. Consort will be necessary in stopping vig shots and doc/bg protects.

Electromaniac/Arsonist - There's probably a neutral killer, but a weak one, so as to not kill the town off too quickly.
Witch - I'm hoping to god there's not a cult, despite the fact of the existence of the Cultist Jester role that WIFOMs the existence of a cult. Cult can recruit every single night, which makes them more powerful even than a serial killer, as their target does not simply die but joins the scum team. Cult would be way too powerful in this game, and town would essentially be instantly GG'd.

About Fatalis, I was not originally a fan of his lynch. Clementine's only reason for pointing him out as scum in the first place was that he had a mafioso on his role list. I myself even postulated that there might be a mafioso before reading the rule that guaranteed one, because with the high scum vs town ratio there's likely to be weaker scum roles.

What I do find interesting is how he apparently missed the rule that Graveyard is not revealed, but managed to pick up on the rule that a Mafioso is a forced role, which is at the bottom of the same short list.

What I also find interesting is that Clementine is pushing so hard for a day 1 lynch. A lynch, specifically, not just being actively pro-town and not having a troll day. I get the feeling that she, as Clem, knows that she is going to be a high-priority target for night actions, and is trying to mislead the town into a lynch to save her team before she gets caught by PR's, or hit by an opposing scum killer.

Fatalis is now at L-2. Even if he is scum, I don't believe we want to lynch this early, when the day isn't even half over yet. There's still plenty of time for discussion. Some people, like me, haven't even talked yet. Let's get some more discussion going before we rush into a lynch.
I'm glad some people actually think twice before voting *cough mint**cough RLVG*
Yes, I also view myself missing the graveyard part as a big scum slip. There's nothing I can do to change that, I did it.

What bothers me most about Clem is these two things
1. Damus probably picked the roles for balance A.K.A Not Cult because town would lose 1 day. As such if we don't lynch today we still have majority for 1 more day. I'm sure clem realises this but she(she?) kept ignoring it.
2. Clem asked the "real sheriff to not reveal" this is extremely scummy to me as it looks like she(she?) tries to prevent people from realizing that I'm town. Since people would just think that the real sheriff is hiding and ignore the fact that I am indeed a sheriff

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 04:51 AM
With a post that big, it is pretty safe to bet Glip is town, at this point.

One thing that irks me about the post, just one little remark you made:

I am interested to speculate, you say a weak one, as opposed to what? A strong one? There are no other neutral killers, so why bother saying a weak one?

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 04:53 AM

I am interested to speculate, you say a weak one, as opposed to what? A strong one? There are no other neutral killers, so why bother saying a weak one?
It's a big town tell, but we can never be too sure. I'm sure a scum would try to act as pro town as possible at some instances
I think? That it's comparing to the Cult

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Yes, fatalis, she.
lol

Clementine's play, right now, is her town play. Very aggressive. When she is scum, she can take a similar lead of town leader, but she doesn't get this aggressive.
Admittedly, she does have multiple plays that she implements randomly, but there are small variations to each one to fit a certain comfort level. No, no scum would act this aggressive on day 1. It would attract too much attention, especially for someone who will already attract so much attention as is.

If I had to guess, she is a citizen expecting to get shot tonight, albeit that was ruined with counter pressure.

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 04:55 AM
It's a big town tell, but we can never be too sure. I'm sure a scum would try to act as pro town as possible at some instances
I think? That it's comparing to the Cult

I would assume so, like I said, Glip is probably town. Although, he missed the entire day so regardless if he was scum or otherwise, he had to make some kind of analytical post to prove to the town he read through the day or be labeled scum otherwise.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Yes, fatalis, she.
lol

Clementine's play, right now, is her town play. Very aggressive. When she is scum, she can take a similar lead of town leader, but she doesn't get this aggressive.
Admittedly, she does have multiple plays that she implements randomly, but there are small variations to each one to fit a certain comfort level. No, no scum would act this aggressive on day 1. It would attract too much attention, especially for someone who will already attract so much attention as is.

If I had to guess, she is a citizen expecting to get shot tonight, albeit that was ruined with counter pressure.

I actually think that she is more likely town than not. But it really bothers me that she is so sure I'm scum, even not allowing people a chance to counter claim(which I know no people would). It does seem like an attempt to frame someone does it?

Glip
December 15th, 2012, 04:57 AM

I wrote that remark before reading the exact possible roles list for the neutrals, and then left it in to show why I didn't think Cult would be in that slot either, as it should be a weak role, not a strong role. Cult works similar to a neutral killer in how it reduces the number of town remaining, but at the same time it also increases the number of scum remaining, making it doubly as powerful as any equivalent neutral killer.

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 05:00 AM
I can recognize how you might think that. Especially from a town POV. And I do agree that your "slips" are relatively minor and negligible (which reminds me ).
I think this could be chopped down to a matter of inexperience, sorry to play that card <3, on your part that they are just mistakes that you probably won't make in the future in the same position as your experience grows.
For now, I will assume that until further evidence is provided.

Glip
December 15th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Yes, fatalis, she.
lol

I would normally agree with this. However, I believe that Clem believes that just by being Clem she has already attracted all the attention, and so now is just playing as aggressive as possible so she can get whatever she can done before whatever happens at night happens.

It's not really a scumtell nor a towntell. She could be scum trying to force a mislynch before she's caught by PR's, or she could be town trying to get her say in edgewise and lead the town before she gets killed off by scum.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:02 AM
I can recognize how you might think that. Especially from a town POV. And I do agree that your "slips" are relatively minor and negligible (which reminds me ).
I think this could be chopped down to a matter of inexperience, sorry to play that card <3, on your part that they are just mistakes that you probably won't make in the future in the same position as your experience grows.
For now, I will assume that until further evidence is provided.

I'm glad you think that way, I'll be looking forward to what Clem says when she comes online again
Also Slaol posted a few hours back in another thread but not here, rofl have been lurking and bahkieh haven't posted. So be aware of them

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Damus is there Last Wills? If yes will it be shown(probably not) and can it be discovered by coroner?

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Damus is there Last Wills? If yes will it be shown(probably not) and can it be discovered by coroner?

Green

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Green

Coroner role card says role and LW are revealed in graveyard after Coroner investigates a body.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM
*feels really stupid*

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Off to sleep for me.
be back in a few hours;

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 05:10 AM
*feels really stupid*

It's ok, friend.
It's ok.
He can't hurt you anymore.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Some people realize that I am town and I give them more prove that I didn't pay attention to the setup beside the mafioso part *self facepalm*

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:11 AM
It's ok, friend.
It's ok.
He can't hurt you anymore.
who's he?

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:11 AM
who's he?

A mafia teammate of yours? :o

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:14 AM
Hmm where do you live Creed isn't it supposed to be like morning or afternoon or something at America?

Glip
December 15th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Hmm where do you live Creed isn't it supposed to be like morning or afternoon or something at America?

There are 4 time zones in the contiguous USA, which are currently covering from 3:17 AM to 7:17 AM.

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:25 AM
There are 4 time zones in the contiguous USA, which are currently covering from 3:17 AM to 7:17 AM.
Why would someone sleep at 7:17... nor would they wake up at 3:17

Fatalis
December 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Speaking of which it's 8:24PM here and I need to get asleep

@everyone please consider the negative facts of lynching me, especially that 1 mislynch can lose us the game

Glip
December 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Why would someone sleep at 7:17... nor would they wake up at 3:17

IDK about Creed, or even where he lives, but I can tell you that I just woke up about 3 hours ago at 4:30 AM ish. I don't exactly have a regular sleeping schedule. Especially not when it gets near weekends/break time.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 05:45 AM
I don't exactly have a regular sleeping schedule. Especially not when it gets near weekends/break time.

Same with me, I slept 3AM and woke 1:45PM.

Bahkieh
December 15th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Ok when I last checked the website the game wasn't posted. When I woke up, I found all this. I agree with Clem's decision to lynch Fatalis. I personally find the sheriff claim weak because 1. It is a very easy role to claim and fake and 2. The fact you could possibly be insane makes you less of a use to us. Also the length of time it could take to prove you is too long given the amount of information lacking in a role list. Let the (most likely) coroner gather some information for us so we have something Actually confirmed.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Ok when I last checked the website the game wasn't posted. When I woke up, I found all this. I agree with Clem's decision to lynch Fatalis. I personally find the sheriff claim weak because 1. It is a very easy role to claim and fake and 2. The fact you could possibly be insane makes you less of a use to us. Also the length of time it could take to prove you is too long given the amount of information lacking in a role list. Let the (most likely) coroner gather some information for us so we have something Actually confirmed.

What's the current votes on Fatal?

Bahkieh
December 15th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Last I counted it was L-3 but I think there was an unvote I might have skipped over.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Last I counted it was L-3 but I think there was an unvote I might have skipped over.

L3/4 it is then. Do you encourage lynching soonish or later? I would say later as more things may come up.

Bahkieh
December 15th, 2012, 09:17 AM
And I remember someone asking what tome creed was going to sleep. It was 7ish. I live in the same time zone.

Later is definitely the way to go. Notice how I haven't put my vote on him yet.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 09:21 AM
And I remember someone asking what tome creed was going to sleep. It was 7ish. I live in the same time zone.

Is it important to know in general, or important to know because it's the same time zone?

Bahkieh
December 15th, 2012, 09:31 AM
I remember people were commenting on it. I figured I would just confirm what time it was.

Bahkieh
December 15th, 2012, 09:35 AM
What is important to note is that I am going to work and I wont be back until about 7 hours from now.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Good god, someone alert me to the starting of games! HI!

Role call!

Everyone Citizen? Good.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM

Role call!

Everyone Citizen? Good.

Post three times, and night already should've started.0.o

Damus_Graves
December 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM
9:00 PM CST Tonight is when night starts

Jr4life24
December 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Post three times, and night already should've started.0.o

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Dec.+15%2C+2012+9%3A00+PM

Jr4life24
December 15th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Role call!

Everyone Citizen? Good.

What are your thoughts on Fatalis so far?

What are your thoughts on Clem

What are your thoughts on Me :P

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 01:51 PM

I too thought this. I also believe we need a Doctor/BG/Bus Driver/Jedi on MintBerry Crunch. And not becasuse that is a good name for a cereal.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 01:52 PM
What are your thoughts on Fatalis so far?

What are your thoughts on Clem

What are your thoughts on Me :P

Scum.
Not sure. Lemme finish the read.
^

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 01:57 PM
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=Dec.+15%2C+2012+9%3A00+PM

57 minutes 7 seconds ago

Damus_Graves
December 15th, 2012, 01:59 PM
57 minutes 7 seconds ago

Convert it from CST timezone to your timezone

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Slaol was not lurking. Slaol managed to forget about this FM for reasons....

Anyway, based on my skim, RLVG, Fatalis, Rofl, and Creed should be scum.
k? k. 0 for 4? Maybe. But I like it, so let's get some shit done.

Fatalis

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Also, for the love of dick get a Doctor on Mintberry.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:06 PM
RLVG

Why?

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Why?

Why not?

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Why not?

Well, what have I done to be on a list?
I'm not a mafia, that I can gurantee.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Well, what have I done to be on a list?
I'm not a mafia, that I can gurantee.

You lie.
Mafia RLVG, Fatalis
Witch Creed
Cult Rofl

K? k.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
You lie.
Mafia RLVG, Fatalis
Witch Creed
Cult Rofl

K? k.

Actually, with this in mind. Cult > Mafia

Roflcopter

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM
You lie.

I do not lie.

If I were a mafia, I would be more carefull about my team mate. I've even voted on Fatal, which is destructive.

It's a promise : I'm not a mafia.

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Why on Mint, lol
SLaol, don't hurt my head. Please.
Thanks.
:)

@anyone who is interested since it is so "strange" that I am up so late, I generally work until about 3 in the morning and am up for the following hours until I get tired.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM
I do not lie.

If I were a mafia, I would be more carefull about my team mate. I've even voted on Fatal, which is destructive.

It's a promise : I'm not a mafia.

I believe you to be Mafia, and only voting on Fatalis because of the likelihood that no lynch takes effect. Then you act all 'I'm not Mafia' to look like a scum playing town playing scum. But you are
Mafia, playing scum, playing town, playing scum. 3 layers are not enough.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I believe you to be Mafia, and only voting on Fatalis because of the likelihood that no lynch takes effect. Then you act all 'I'm not Mafia' to look like a scum playing town playing scum. But you are
Mafia, playing scum, playing town, playing scum. 3 layers are not enough.

You insult me. I am very loyal to what I promise and gurantee about. I'm NOT a mafia.

And why would Fatal not be lynched? Clem is the one leading, and is quite strong on the opinion that Fatal is a mafia.
I'd like to ask you, why would you not be a mafia?

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:28 PM
You insult me. I am very loyal to what I promise and gurantee about. I'm NOT a mafia.

And why would Fatal not be lynched? Clem is the one leading, and is quite strong on the opinion that Fatal is a mafia.
I'd like to ask you, why would you not be a mafia?

For the same reason Creed knows Clementime isn't scum.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:29 PM
For the same reason Creed knows Clementime isn't scum.

I think you're a mafia doing reverse psychology on Fatal not getting lynched by saying Cult->Maf followed by "You vote on him because you know he won't be lynched."

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM
I think you're a mafia doing reverse psychology on Fatal not getting lynched by saying Cult->Maf followed by "You vote on him because you know he won't be lynched."

Not sure how those two things go together. I vote on Rofl because I find him to be Cult, and Cult recruits are more dangerous than Mafia kills.
Then I say that you only voted on Fatalis because you want to appear Town, but are confident the lynch won't take effect.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Then I say that you only voted on Fatalis because you want to appear Town, but are confident the lynch won't take effect.

What about the other one who voted for Fatal? You're ignorant.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
What about the other one who voted for Fatal? You're ignorant.

ignorant you say. Well someone mad. I have other reasons to believe Mint is not scum.

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM
ignorant you say. Well someone mad.

I'm not mad, I'm just subliminally saying "Please check, there's more then just me."

Want me to look it up for you?

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:40 PM
It was Mint. I already saw him, and the vote counter is there.

Want me to look it up for you?

I had already mentioned him. You are mad. lol.

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 02:41 PM
He is acting the same way he did back as Magmar, I would agree that he seems town.
But we are all capable of learning to just act town when we are scum, eh slaol?

RLVG
December 15th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I had already mentioned him. You are mad. lol.

I'm not mad, just neutral as my focus is currently on a live let's play.
Why are Mint not scum? Crypto were rapidly replaced by him.

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
He is acting the same way he did back as MAGMAR!!, I would agree that he seems town.
But we are all capable of learning to just act town when we are scum, eh Slaol?

- Witch

MAGMAR!!
You'd think we are all capable of that, but I got shit going on. Hell I didn't even know the FM had started. lol

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm not mad, just neutral as my focus is currently on a live let's play.
Why are Mint not scum? Crypto were rapidly replaced by him.

Rapidly replaced means important. Town has only a few errors. Mint is an important Town role. Might I remind you this is Damus.

creedkingsx
December 15th, 2012, 02:45 PM
It's actually interesting how much you think there is a witch to start with. :o While most of us agree there is a possibility of a witch, it is likely possible there is an arson and an electromaniac and town is super buffed, for all we know. :o
That raises the question to if you are, in fact, the witch. I wonder. :O

Slaol
December 15th, 2012, 02:46 PM
It's actually interesting how much you think there is a witch to start with. :o While most of us agree there is a possibility of a witch, it is likely possible there is an arson and an electromaniac and town is super buffed, for all we know. :o
That raises the question to if you are, in fact, the witch. I wonder. :O

Your list was the one that mentioned Witch. :)