PDA

View Full Version : Day V: Escalation

Elixir
August 9th, 2011, 12:53 AM
There were less than half of the nobles left alive in Cosenza going into the 5th night of the conflict than there had been at it's beginning.

Casualties on both sides were beginning to have their toll as each passing day saw more and more urgency in the lynches, and each passing night saw more murders by the warring families trying to take Cosenza. Tonight was no different.

Both Yayap and MileS were found dead in their respective homes in the morning. Yayap had been cleanly killed with repeat silenced shots into the back of the neck, while MileS' death seemed more brutal with multiple broken chairs seen laying around the room and two bullets in his chest.

The town were shocked to find no lockpicks, plans or investigative tools in the home of MileS, but a single hat will bells attached...

The town members knew they were running out of time and options... They had burnt the rest of their wood with Narks so they needed some other way to enact justice today. The records show them filling a barrel with water before the forum commenced...

Day V

Cosenza
21st of August 1889; 9:33 am
Day V will End at 2am Thursday, 11th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when a player is lynched.

It will only take 6 votes to lynch. VOTE CAREFULLY

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Auckmid
Crimson
Ganondorf
Illidan
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
TheJackofSpades
vornksr

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Mafioso[Romano]
Executioner
Investigator
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 2 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
monster (Mason) Died Night 3 -18 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Blasted by a single round from a revolver, the gun was found abandoned next to the body.
Goonswarm (Cultist)(Sheriff) Died Night 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:41AM – Broken arm and three shots in the sternum
Spy (Cult Leader) Died Day 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:31PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
McPwnage (Doctor) Died Night 4 -19 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Found dead in his shower with multiple bullet wounds.
Severn (Mason) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 2:31AM – Head slammed through a wooden door, shot twice in the temple
FalseTruth (Cultist)(Hooker[Romano]) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice in an attempt to bring their Beloved back.
Cosenza Town Gallows (Gallows) Destroyed Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice to try to bring the Cult Leader back.
Narks (Sheriff) Died Day 4 -20 August, 1889; 2:44PM – Burnt at the Stake in the Town Square;
MileS (Jester) Died Night 5 -20 August, 1889; 10:21PM – Found dead in his home among many broken chairs.
Yayap (Mason) Died Night 5 - 21 August, 1889; 1:31AM – Shot in the back of the neck.

Last wills:

Yayap:

To all of you who made a big fuss for me Unvoting Narks at key timing which would have saved him: all I can say is I told you so!
But since you asked for his blood to prove my point, you have it. Now you have a few different options depending on who is still alive by morning.

1- Lynch the Consig= Raiden if he isn't already shot dead by a gun holder

2- Listen to Narks last will= Lynch JackofSpades (it's at the very end of the super long last will in the bottom corner)

3- I was attempting to recruit Illidan since most of us suspected him being the GF, we'll either clear him or condemn him. You'll know the results in the morning. If it failed, the other Mason should reveal to confirm who the GF/Mafioso is. If Illidan joins the Masons the other mason should remain quiet.

4- If both Masons die, use this Code to find out if Illidan was recruited:
66.5, 17.5, 77, 17.5, 63, 49, 31.5, 66.5, 52.5, 49, 17.5, 52.5, 21, 73.5, 66.5
The Key to the code was posted in the Masons subforums. And yes, I verified the code unlike Vornskr. Illidan should be able to crack the code with the key, if not... then he is not a Mason.

MileS did not leave a last will.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Since the other mason is still alive, I obviously have to claim Mason now, thanks for the recruit.

I wonder who the heck is the gun holder to not use it? Was it Yayap maybe? It doesn't seem from the last will.

Directly from my last will:

(tl;dr version at the end)
Dear townies,
I was almost shocked yesterday when I read that our beloved troll Narks was really a Sheriff, thus making Raiden a Consigliere. I simply found no way possible to make this playstile viable as there are plenty of townies still alive, so I stopped for a second and started thinking about it.

Raiden outed himself yesterday, and tomorrow I bet we will all be for lynching him, BUT.
Think for a second what will happen: we will still have 2 mafia kills per night!

So let's put aside our hate towards Raiden and let's finish the Romano mafia, by killing his mafioso, which I assume is Auckmid at this point, after the additional informations vorn gave us.

If we kill Raiden, assuming the worst situation for town (2 active town kills per night), we'll end up like this tomorrow:
3 evil, 2 neutrals, 4 active towns, 2 inactive towns => 6 votes needed to lynch.
If NorthStar wakes up and either the exe or the jester help us, we will still be able to lynch, BUT.

And as I said before, we will still have 2 kills per night, thus bringing us, after the next night, to:
2 evil, 2 neutrals, 2 active towns, 2 inactive towns => 5 votes to lynch
This time, always assuming NorthStar wakes up, we would need BOTH the exe and the jester to vote with us, which is really unlikely.

So the only way to win for town is to lynch Auckmid, assuming he is the Romano Mafioso, then Raiden the next day, and then to find the GF with the aid of the masons, that will be hopefully still alive.

Obviously things are gonna change if the people with guns shot the right bad guys, or even the jester, the exe and the lurkers, but seeing the last days I'm starting to think that's unlikely.
Or they can go worse if the gun shots at active towns, we practically lose tomorrow.

TL;DR: Lynch the Romano Mafioso (Auckmid?) today or town lose. If you want to hope in a miracle and lynch Raiden, I'll do it to further prove I'm not the GF, but don't expect to win then.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Obviously things are slightly different since one mafia (I assume the Romano) is retarded and killed the jester, good for us.

I still think the top priority for town is to lower the kill count, thus lynching Auckmid.

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Surprisingly fun that i am still alive :)

anyway, on a totally unrelated matter, i am not comfortable with this codes stuff.
If this is going to be allowed, next time i am in an organized team faction i will never make a post in english or in any language that my enemies could understand. I'm just going to create a cypher code, post it in my subforum, and use in-game pms just like that. I mean i'm ok with using some kind of expedients, but this has really gone out of control.

Also the romano mafioso is not smart.

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 01:04 AM
vote vornksr

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 01:13 AM
I am going to need to sleep soon, but I will simply state that I am what I claimed I was from the beginning; a simple townsman who can offer nothing but advice to back up the decisions of more powerful roles. I hinted at my role in reply 469 of page 32 of day 1.

Hope this helps in some regard, it's pretty much all I can do at this point.

Apparently this was too subtle a hint.

Hopefully this clears things up.

That being said, our best course of action is to kill the romano mafioso, as it was yesterday. I would honestly hope that SAS actually checked Auckmid last night, but I guess we can simply infer that he is likely to be it at this point.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 01:18 AM
We have too many citizens.

Ganon and Jack are claiming it and we still have NorthStar and Ozy that we don't know their role, I assumed they were citizens but I don't know anymore.
(Note: there are 2 masons and 2 citizens at this point in the game)

So I'm asking NorthStar to claim, i would ask for Ozy too but he's not even reading the forum so whatever.

Before casting my vote, I'll wait for vorn to say who has the gun. Now that I think of it that guy could have shot the gf which is immune.

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Well Illidan, since you and I are the only living participants other than Raiden currently online, I will be excusing myself to pass out. Be back in 8~ hours.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Well Illidan, since you and I are the only living participants other than Raiden currently online, I will be excusing myself to pass out. Be back in 8~ hours.

Sure, no problem :D See you later

Rumpel1408
August 9th, 2011, 01:57 AM
well at least we got rid of the jester...

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Also, since only 6 votes are needed to lynch, I'm asking to townies to NOT VOTE until we have gathered informations from everyone.

Thanks

Rumpel1408
August 9th, 2011, 02:20 AM
without maf starting to hit eachother town almost lost at this point cause of the two lurkers

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 02:27 AM
without maf starting to hit eachother town almost lost at this point cause of the two lurkers

NorthStar posted yesterday, so I'm gonna assume he plays today, otherwise he's a total ass and I will demand him to be banned from the next games.

So we still have the majority, if he votes.

Rumpel1408
August 9th, 2011, 03:09 AM
and what about Auckmid/Emosapiens or however he is caled now...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 9th, 2011, 03:37 AM
I would have liked a suicide or something from the lurkers, at least North posted.
We should work out who the Godfather is since we know Raiden or I are the Consig. also lol I wonder which mafia hit the Jester, it seems he played a deadly game of musical chairs.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 03:52 AM
I would have liked a suicide or something from the lurkers, at least North posted.
We should work out who the Godfather is since we know Raiden or I are the Consig. also lol I wonder which mafia hit the Jester, it seems he played a deadly game of musical chairs.

You don't have anything to share with us? Come on.

Yesterday you told us about 3 of your checks, I'm waiting for the other 2

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 9th, 2011, 03:53 AM
I said Claw and Auckmid are Citizen (50%)

You disregarded it as one check.

I checked

a Corpse!

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 03:55 AM
So you checked either the Jester of the proven Mason?

What the fuck?

Also, it was not clear yesterday if you checked Narks, because you voted him. Again, WTF?

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 04:07 AM
I'm still here trying to find a sense for your actions but i can't find it.

No wonder the town is on the verge of losing, we had a noob sheriff clearing the exe day1, a troll sheriff trying its best to make us not believe him, a noob inv checking a proven role and a noob doc random healing that died with a vest. My god.

Rumpel1408
August 9th, 2011, 04:55 AM
And we had such a good start with two early killed mafs and a dead cult....

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM
No one voting? Come on, vornksr must die today, or we lose!

By the way, i'll give you another advice, since i see you are in a complete confusion and no one has EVER had a clear vision of this game: i am NOT the DeLuca consigliere.

^^ both previous statements are 100% true and shall be proven as soon as the game ends ^^

Do with them whatever you like :) I shall enjoy this last day of my life in Cosenza.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 06:02 AM
Unfortunately I have to go to class at the moment, so I can't make a full post until a few hours from now. Please don't lynch me before I can make a full explanation. Don't lynch Auckmid either, although he probably ought to be our target today.

It also ought to be clear from yesterday's debacle that we can't trust Raiden. His post hints that perhaps he's the godfather, in which case SAS could be the consig.

Wtf was the mafia thinking, hitting MileS, though. I mean seriously... (Actually, given the hypothesis above, maybe the De Lucas seriously believed he was investigator.)

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Today is boring :(

Meanwhile vorn comes back please refrain from voting, I would prefer if we don't rush today, let me remind you that days can last 48 hours.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Fuck my english, I meant: before vorn comes back*

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 06:40 AM
It's important to remember that Raiden actually called out the Cult Leader. With yesterday's misinformation (which was impossible to mess up), Raiden must either be the consigliere or someone who can chat with the consigliere (the godfather)... Auckmid should still be lynched though.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 06:41 AM
It's important to remember that Raiden actually called out the Cult Leader. With yesterday's misinformation (which was impossible to mess up), Raiden must either be the consigliere or someone who can chat with the consigliere (the godfather)... Auckmid should still be lynched though.

Yeah, Raiden should be lynched tomorrow, hands down. Or better shot by a gun tonight.

Rumpel1408
August 9th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Today is boring :(

Meanwhile vorn comes back please refrain from voting, I would prefer if we don't rush today, let me remind you that days can last 48 hours.

I gues its the DeLuca family killing the Masons which would mean that the single Romano Mafioso killed the Jester... or maybe he was confused because of my vote for the jester yesterday xD

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Well, I see a lot things got done while I was gone. I can't believe how bad you are at this game SAS, the -only- person you should have checked was Auckmid to absolutely guarantee a lynch on him today.

That being said, I still think we should lynch him regardless.

Also, I received armor last night. If the armorer isn't up to confirming it, I guess I understand even though it's kind of obvious who it is. I just thought I'd let the masons know that I might be the only town guaranteed not to die tonight.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 07:41 AM
May I ask who the other citizen is? I would like to give the masons multiple targets so that the De Luca don't KNOW that I will be a mason tomorrow...

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 07:50 AM
May I ask who the other citizen is? I would like to give the masons multiple targets so that the De Luca don't KNOW that I will be a mason tomorrow...

Jack claimed citizen.

We don't know about NorthStar and Ozy though.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 07:56 AM
OK, then I guess that'll have to do...

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 08:34 AM
We have too many citizens.

Ganon and Jack are claiming it and we still have NorthStar and Ozy that we don't know their role, I assumed they were citizens but I don't know anymore.
(Note: there are 2 masons and 2 citizens at this point in the game)

So I'm asking NorthStar to claim, i would ask for Ozy too but he's not even reading the forum so whatever.

Before casting my vote, I'll wait for vorn to say who has the gun. Now that I think of it that guy could have shot the gf which is immune.

I guess I've been discreet for long enough, I'm the gunsmith and I promise you, Narks never recieved a gun from me.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Ok, wtf.

Can you tell who you gave a gun too, except for tonight?

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Yayap had the gun, but he never used it, Auckmid has a gun, he never used it, Goonswarm killed a Mason with his gun, and FalseTruth luckily died before he could use his gun.

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I also have a reason for giving them all a gun, some of it was for information gathering, but some was out of pure trust that they will eliminate a supposed Mafia with it.

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Elixir must be laughing his ass off SO MUCH by reading all our claims and theories and knowing that almost every single one of them is complete bullshit, whether intentionally or not :)

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Elixir is the god of Cosenza, or at least he feels like it. =)

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Yayap had the gun, but he never used it, Auckmid has a gun, he never used it, Goonswarm killed a Mason with his gun, and FalseTruth luckily died before he could use his gun.

... can I seriously ask Auckmid to confirm?

I've read the Mason chat and I don't really think that Yayap had a gun, however I don't know for sure.

Looking forward to hear what vorn has to say, but this is a complete mess.

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 08:43 AM

NorthStar posted yesterday, so I'm gonna assume he plays today, otherwise he's a total ass and I will demand him to be banned from the next games.

So we still have the majority, if he votes.

=( Of course I would vote! You make me cry.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Also, I guess I want to hear a claim from Auckmid at this point, let's see when he logs ...

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 09:09 AM

Would you mind actually ordering them?

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 09:30 AM
And to cut down on the redundancy of why this is necessary, it is. One of the people you gave a gun to before Day 3 shot monster, but it wasn't Goon.

Goonswarm killed a Mason with his gun
Goon died the same night that monster did, killed by the mafia.

6. De Luca Mafia Killing
7. Romano Mafia Killing
8. Gun Item Killing

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:33 AM
I shall confess to recieveing a gun on night 2 and useing it to kill Monster. It was a huge mistake on my part, but if you look back, Monster was unwilling to lynch Oops. I was certain that he was culted (possibly even Cult Leader), so decided to shoot him. It was a huge mistake on my part :(.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 09:34 AM
I shall confess to recieveing a gun on night 2 and useing it to kill Monster. It was a huge mistake on my part, but if you look back, Monster was unwilling to lynch Oops. I was certain that he was culted (possibly even Cult Leader), so decided to shoot him. It was a huge mistake on my part :(.

As the previous days, you're still not claiming. Please claim your role.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Citizen. I didn't say before now because Town is so close to loseing it's majority. If you mislynch me, it will most likely be 4 Town vs 3 Mafia and an Executioner. Crimson has been a solid player all game, but's what's to stop him from flipping? I was worried that it would cause a mislynch, and Town's loss. As I said above, it was a huge mistake. Almost as big as my case against Claw last game. I hope you can forgive an honest newb :(.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Citizen. I didn't say before now because Town is so close to loseing it's majority. If you mislynch me, it will most likely be 4 Town vs 3 Mafia and an Executioner. Crimson has been a solid player all game, but's what's to stop him from flipping? I was worried that it would cause a mislynch, and Town's loss. As I said above, it was a huge mistake. Almost as big as my case against Claw last game. I hope you can forgive an honest newb :(.

At this point, there are basically 3/4 citizens.

1) Ganon claimed it yesteday
2) Jack claimed it today (and apparently, also day1, but very subtle)
3) You claimed it today
4) Ozy, I can't believe he's any other role than citizen, honestly.

It's really hard to believe you, trust me.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM

At this point, there are basically 3/4 citizens.

1) Ganon claimed it yesteday
2) Jack claimed it today (and apparently, also day1, but very subtle)
3) You claimed it today
4) Ozy, I can't believe he's any other role than citizen, honestly.

It's really hard to believe you, trust me.

Just outta interest, has anyone recieved a single piece of Armour all game???

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM

monster was actually very suspicious to me, i thought for a while he was the cult leader too. But then i decided to go with spy :D

PS: i'm also a citizen, sorry for having you killing the sheriff, i was sure he was a bad guy.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Just outta interest, has anyone recieved a single piece of Armour all game???

McPwnage said in his last will he had an armor, and he didn't use it (rofl)

Also Jack claimed of having a vest today.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Okay. Sorry, must of missed it.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Honestly, I'm confused as hell right now.

I'm still waiting for vorn (should come back in like ~4 hours I think) for discussing and taking my decision.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:52 AM
I claimed Citizen. Please, Mason me. I also would like it if an Investigator checked me agian a 3rd time if you don't believe me.

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I would like to point out that you were only investigated once, the other was a claim made by the jester.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 10:10 AM
I would like to point out that you were only investigated once, the other was a claim made by the jester.

I think MrSmarter investigated him too, and Sas again, but I'm not totally sure, gonna check.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Yes, see here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1572.msg14361.html#msg14361

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Did you even read what I said?

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Did you even read what I said?

Yes, and I'm saying he was investigated twice, by MrSmarter night1 and by Sas, which I assume is investigator now.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Ok, I'm back. Big post with lots of explanation to follow. For now, here's where I believe things stand:

Godfather[De Luca]: Raiden
Consigliere[De Luca]: SAS
Mafioso[Romano]: Auckmid
Executioner: Crimson
Investigator: Rumpel
Gunsmith: NorthStar
Armorsmith: Vornskr
Citizen/Mason: Illidan
Citizen/Mason: Ozy
Citizen: Ganondorf
Citizen: JackofSpades

The one thing that worries me is Jack--why did Narks say to kill him?

If anyone else wants to claim gunsmith, or if Rumpel wants to weigh in on my guess about him, it has to happen now.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 10:26 AM
So you're saying you are Armorsmith? Then why you claimed Gunsmith yesterday ...

Well, let's see this big post (I'm afk for ~40 minutes now, coming back later)

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Yesterday, Vonskr was talking about "Visiting the guy with the gun", even though I don't believe that person's name was ever mentioned.

Vote: Vonskr

It look's at the moment like there are a pair of Mason's, and a pair of Du Luca's, which is never good, as the Du Luca's can now claim Mason.

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 10:33 AM
My mistake Illidan, I hadn't realized S.A.S. claimed anything of note. Still though, on day 4 he gave only 3 names when there had been 4 nights previous. That's something to note, at least.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:44 AM
First of all, sorry for lying about being gunsmith. I was trolling hard yesterday, trying to look as much like a jester as possible. As I see it, besides the masons, I'm the most important role for the town at the moment, so I was trying to avoid dying. But at this point, clarity is more important than me getting further vests out, and if we can get the mafia down to 1 kill tonight we'll be in good shape.

Here's the story of my life:

Night 1 I gave a vest to philie; unfortunately she died right away.

Night 2 I gave a vest to MileS because I sincerely believed that he was investigator after day 1. Day 2 he started acting in ways that made no sense to me, so I immediately regretted giving him the vest. Since there were no other inves claims, I thought this meant that Raiden was the real investigator.

Night 3 I gave a vest to McPwnage, which I think was my biggest coup of the game. On Day 2, reply #194 (page 13), he asked out of nowhere for a vest. Who would be so bold, I wondered? The answer, I figured, would have to be the doc, since he's the only one who's completely vulnerable otherwise. It turns out I was right--too bad he didn't get to use it.

Day 3, I wanted to confirm that I had given my vest to the right person. Look at my first post of the day (reply #14 on page 1). If you take the first letter from every sentence, you get the following message: PWN RU DOC. Unfortunately he didn't seem to notice, so I tried to signal to him to read my posts more closely. In reply #21 (on page 2), I used a couple key phrases: "don't see the logic" and "leery," both of which come from the first post that he made in the game (reply #82 on page 6 of Day 1). He still didn't seem to catch on, but I'm worried that maybe someone else did, since he died the next night.

Night 4, it was becoming clear that the masons were the key to winning the game, so I gave a vest to Severn in the hopes that he'd live past the night. Obviously that was a mistake.

Night 5, I decided to learn from my mistake: instead of giving the vest to an outed mason, I wanted to give it to the buried mason instead. I thought I'd found clues that suggested this was JackofSpades, but clearly I was wrong about that--since Yayap's will tells us to kill him. So now I fear that I've given a vest to the mafia instead.

As for my encrypted commitment on Day 1, of course I didn't actually mess up the key. I was trying to look like a jester yesterday.

The actual key is STURMDRANG. In the novel Heir to the Empire, the character Talon Karrde has 2 pet vornskrs, whose names are Strum and Drang.

Subtract the key from the encryption:

TLHRLBGSSY
STURMDRANG
----------------
ARMzxyORER

I added the zxy to pad it so people couldn't just guess random messages until they found a key that works. To test the encryption itself, here's a one-time pad calculator: http://projects.geekguild.com/padlock/#

Make sure to set the base system to 26 (alphabetic) and enter TLHRLBGSSY into cipher text and STURMDRANG into key, then press decrypt. You get this result: BSQXZYPSFS. It looks like gibberish because the website treats A=0 whereas I treat A=1. So do the process again, using BSQXZYPSFS as the cipher and BBBBBBBBBB as the key and you'll get my original message, ARMzxyORER.

So, there you have it. I'm the armorer, and I'm going to die tonight. Any questions?

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Oops, typo: Karrde's vornskrs are Sturm (not Strum) and Drang.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Dammit, I made another typo. The intermediate stage in the decrypt is BSNAZYPSFS, not BSQXZYPSFS. Try it yourself; it works out.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
By the way, Illidan, sorry for being so suspicious of you. Looking back, you will see that you were defending Raiden really hard... and he's pretty obviously evil at this point.

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 10:57 AM
I will say this again:

i don't mind about expediends understandable by everyone (such as the first letters, i actually liked it), but if cypher codes like this are allowed in the next game, i will feel free to send game-related pms to anyone i wish, at any time i wish, regardless of my role and faction.

Just to make myself clear.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM
As for the deaths, note that the De Lucas have always been the messy killers, while the Romanos have been the clean killers. (Or, at least, I think that's the way this works.) Which means that the Romano kill Yayap, and the De Lucas killed MileS, thinking he really was the investigator.

I don't know why the Romanos would be more afraid of the masons than the De Lucas, but there you have it.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Understood, Raiden. If it's not ok, I won't do it again.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Shit, I didn't noticed the PWN RU DOC thing, and I did the same thing to claim citi day2 (see here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1619.msg15048.html#msg15048 ) writing IMCITI, but well ... I think this method is too subtle especially when there are a loads of posts to read.

Now obviously I can believe you, since there are no other armor claims, and we'll believe that north is the gunsmith too.

Your list is totally right, that's almost my opinion too, however ... Narks told us that Jack is mafia in his last will (at the very end, as yayap said, if you don't want to look that ...thing again, see here, lower left corner: http://i.imgur.com/g8oPE.png )
Why would he tell us that?
He trolled all the game (which really sucks, tbh), but in the end he always said the right things. He said that Procyon was mafia, and he was mafia. He said that FalseTruth was mafia, and he was mafia. He also said that goon was mafia, but he was probably framed that night, so it doesn't count, and now he's saying that Jack is mafia.

So my thought is that Jack is actually the consigliere, while Raiden is the Godfather. I don't know about Sas then, but well ... I think that's the thing.

I still think that Auckmid is the Mafioso, and it's the best bet for us as a town.

If you are ok with this, please say so and let's vote.

Also: I'm sorry for defending Raiden so hard, but I honestly believed he was 100% investigator after the Cult Leader thing ... obviously I was wrong, so you don't have to be sorry for saying I was suspicious, I know I was. A lot.

Raiden
August 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
It's not up to me, i'm not a mod, but i really don't like how this thing went out of control real quick.

Everything that can be read by all players should be understandable by all players. I don't mind it being hard or hidden, but not completely impossible.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I'm happy with lynching Auckmid, but let's not vote yet. I think time to discuss will be nice.

The important info we need is from Rumpel, who we know we can trust. If Rumpel is actually the investigator, then SAS has to be lying--which really suggests that he's the consig (or gf covering for Raiden). The only other thing Rumpel might claim is gunsmith, in which case we need to worry about NorthStar.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
I'm happy with lynching Auckmid, but let's not vote yet. I think time to discuss will be nice.

The important info we need is from Rumpel, who we know we can trust. If Rumpel is actually the investigator, then SAS has to be lying--which really suggests that he's the consig (or gf covering for Raiden). The only other thing Rumpel might claim is gunsmith, in which case we need to worry about NorthStar.

I think he is.

Also I seriously hope that Auckmid is mafioso, otherwhise we'll lose both masons if we have 2 kills tonight, as you got it right in your list (I still think he's a damn lurker, expecially in the last days, but oh well)

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Guys, I don't have time to explain right now (at McDonalds), but DO NOT LYNCH UNTIL TOMORROW! I HAVE SOME EPIC LOGIC!

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah, sorry for outing Ozy. It's the only thing that made sense though, so I had to figure the mafia saw it too.

If we're wrong about Auckmid, we're in serious trouble, but I think the evidence against him is pretty compelling. I'm gonna do another read-through, though, to see if there's anything I missed.

I really wish we knew what to believe about Narks's accusation of Jack. Had Narks actually had enough time to check another person? (And what are the chances that everyone he checked was mafia?)

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'm not really sure what I can say to put your mind to ease vornskr, you obviously found me trustworthy enough to give me armor based on pure deduction. If you think Narks' last will is reliable at all, I fear for our future as a town. You obviously did not see the same last will I did.

I won't try to sway you any further on this matter. Just know that the blame will rest with you, not I.

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Also, now that I think about it, Auckmid even voted on the only one with 1 vote (by Raiden) when I asked all townies to not vote. I think he's just getting desperate and he's trying to bandwagon you.

And he even said this:
"It look's at the moment like there are a pair of Mason's, and a pair of Du Luca's, which is never good, as the Du Luca's can now claim Mason."
that doesn't make sense, by Yayap last will you know I'm 100% mason, and now you know the "hidden" mason name too, so it just doesn't make sense in any way.

I don't know how much I will be present from now on, and soon it's night where I live, so I'm casting my vote now:
-vote Auckmid

Let's hope we don't fuck up this time.

@Ganon: I'll leave my vote if you want to lynch when I'm absent, please don't vote if you know that you will be here and able to cast a vote when needed, thanks.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Current vote tally:

Vornskr (2): Raiden, Auckmid
Auckmid (1): Illidan

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I claimed Citizen a long time ago, and was never targeted. Please, I beg of you, mason me tonight, so that I can prove my innocence.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Illidan, your last will is a little strange.

Why would you say this: "TL;DR: Lynch the Romano Mafioso (Auckmid?) today or town lose. If you want to hope in a miracle and lynch Raiden, I'll do it to further prove I'm not the GF, but don't expect to win then." in a last will? When you're dead you don't need to prove that you're not gf...

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Illidan, your last will is a little strange.

Why would you say this: "TL;DR: Lynch the Romano Mafioso (Auckmid?) today or town lose. If you want to hope in a miracle and lynch Raiden, I'll do it to further prove I'm not the GF, but don't expect to win then." in a last will? When you're dead you don't need to prove that you're not gf...

I was already thinking of copying it here if I was alive, so I just wrote that :P

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Due to his current claim, I'm going to unvote Vornskr for the moment. However, I wouldn't put it past him to be lieing, and simply trying to lure the real Armoursmith out of hideing.

I would also like to draw all your attention toward's something else. In the Forum Mafia 3 sigh-up's, Elixir said that if Ozymandius signed up again, he would have to post at least 1 post every game day. That made it sound like Ozymandius is a role other then Citizen, but is simply lurking in the background to avoid getting lynched. Very suspicious.

Unvote: Vornskr
Vote: Ozymandius

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Due to his current claim, I'm going to unvote Vornskr for the moment. However, I wouldn't put it past him to be lieing, and simply trying to lure the real Armoursmith out of hideing.

I would also like to draw all your attention toward's something else. In the Forum Mafia 3 sigh-up's, Elixir said that if Ozymandius signed up again, he would have to post at least 1 post every game day. That made it sound like Ozymandius is a role other then Citizen, but is simply lurking in the background to avoid getting lynched. Very suspicious.

Unvote: Vornskr
Vote: Ozymandius

Seriously, are you retarded? I've said he's the other mason.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:45 AM
Look at this post from Day 2, page 15, reply #210:

While under trial for being sk, oops said this:

"I am investigator.
Raiden is Citizen.
You, Auckmid, are Romano Mafioso."

He didn't put that accusation of Auckmid in his last will, where he seemed to be trolling, but it's entirely consistent with what False and Spy said the next day when they confessed. So, at any rate, the cult's story was incredibly consistent.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Wow... I don't know how I missed this the first time around. When Auckmid voted for oops, oops said "I know exactly who you are. Cancel your vote or I'll reveal you." Hmmm....

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Wow... I don't know how I missed this the first time around. When Auckmid voted for oops, oops said "I know exactly who you are. Cancel your vote or I'll reveal you." Hmmm....

Yeah, everything makes me think he's suspicious, that's why I already voted him.

I'm really curious of what Ganon has to say though, but I don't think it will change my mind.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM
unvote
oops, must have misssed it :-[.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 12:25 PM
O.K., I admit, I have been a huge moron lately. But I'm Citizen. Please Mason me. I'm telling the truth!!!

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 12:26 PM
unvote

You got nothing to say to defend yourself from what vorn said?
Expecially, why you made this statement:

"I know exactly who you are. Cancel your vote or I'll reveal you."

At least try to defend yourself, if you're really citizen, and explain to us why you said that.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 12:28 PM
unvote

You got nothing to say to defend yourself from what vorn said?
Expecially, why you made this statement:

"I know exactly who you are. Cancel your vote or I'll reveal you."

At least try to defend yourself, if you're really citizen, and explain to us why you said that.

Said what?

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Oops said that, not you, sorry. I had a reread now as I wasn't remembering.

However, oops obviously knew your role as he was culted with FalseTruth, so it doesn't change a thing.

I have to go now, I will leave my vote on Auckmid and I suggest to townies to do the same, ESPECIALLY if you're not going to log on tomorrow as we still need your vote for the majority.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 12:52 PM
if you're really citizen, and explain to us why you said that.

Sorry, I was unclear: oops said that to Auckmid. (oops knew who Auckmid was b/c False had been recruited at that point, so oops was trying to blackmail Auckmid.)

NorthStar
August 9th, 2011, 03:43 PM
-vote Auckmid

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Oops said that, not you, sorry. I had a reread now as I wasn't remembering.

However, oops obviously knew your role as he was culted with FalseTruth, so it doesn't change a thing.

I have to go now, I will leave my vote on Auckmid and I suggest to townies to do the same, ESPECIALLY if you're not going to log on tomorrow as we still need your vote for the majority.

Your takeing the word of a Culted SK who also said MileS was GF. I admit that I made a mistake with the gun, but I beg of you, I'm citizen. Please Mason me! If I'm not a Mason by tommoro, feel free to lynch me. All I'm asking for is 1 more day for me to prove that I'm Citizen, and that I'm innocent! Please!!!

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Unfortunately, 1 more day is really something we don't have. We have to bring the kills down to one per night right now. So if you aren't the Romano mafioso, who do you think is?
-------

Rumpel, when you get back to reading through the whole thread, the main thing we're waiting on is you. What role do you claim? (You have to claim your actual role today, because we need to make an accurate decision.)

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Current vote tally:

Vornskr (1): Raiden
Auckmid (2): Illidan, NorthStar

(Also possibly 1 vote for Ozymandias from Auckmid; not sure if his last unvote counts or not.)

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Actually, I don't have anything to say anymore. When I made my last post, I didn't know that Illidan knew Ozymandius was a mason, so never mind...

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Well, what were your thoughts anyway?

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I was originally going to say that Ozymandius could only be a citizen, investigator, or Godfather (and that killing him would yield a ton of information), but if he's a mason I'm obviously wrong. I think that Jack might actually be the Romano mafioso because, if Auckmid had a gun and was a mafioso, he probably would've used it...

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Wait, I misread the forum again... Auckmid used his gun (my bad). OK I think it's Auckmid again sorry...

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 04:23 PM
All I'm asking for is 1 night to prove my innocense. Please :-[.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Actually, "proving your innocence" would make the town lose (there'd still be 2 KPN tonight). Look, you're probably a mafioso, and if you're not, then I am VERY confused. I would like more time to discuss, but I will vote Auckmid by tomorrow morning...

Crimson
August 9th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Listen, town, I am going to save you.

I think It's pretty fucking obvious that vorn is mafia.

Why is he still alive? Surely mafia would've killed him, knowing how smart he is.

Think about it.

-vote Vornksr

Crimson
August 9th, 2011, 04:39 PM
And to the gunsmith:

You should honestly give me a gun. You have no idea who is actually town. I am trying to help you. I know who the mafia are.

Give it to me. I was right about FT being Cult, Oops being SK.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 05:20 PM
OK, Rumpel, I'd like to hear your role. I don't know if you claimed before and I missed it, but you're the only person who's role I haven't seen claimed yet.

Assuming that town players aren't lying, then we've already found 2 conflicting claims:
1) Myself, JackofSpades, and Auckmid all being citizen
2) SAS and Raiden being investigators

For roles where there are no existing counterclaims, I'm assuming the claimer's innocence...

It's clear that Raiden isn't an investigator, so he must either be the consigliere (which I was originally sure of) or the godfather (which vornskr pointed out to me as a possibility). If anyone has a gun, I HIGHLY advise shooting Raiden.

As for now, I think the best course of action is to lynch Auckmid. If he is actually a citizen (which seems unlikely), I ask that the masons recruit me (proving that JackofSpades is really the Romano mafioso).

Also, can the masons please ALWAYS send Ozymandius to do recruit? I would rather see him die than Illidan (who votes and contributes to the conversation).

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM
My mistake Illidan, I hadn't realized S.A.S. claimed anything of note. Still though, on day 4 he gave only 3 names when there had been 4 nights previous. That's something to note, at least.

I gave 4 names, why did everyone read
Claw and Auckmid - Citizen (50%) as one name?

I really don't have much to contribute anymore, really.
Also I'm surprised Armorsmith is still around, god damn.

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM
I posted my results.

I got
Miles - Jester
Claw and Auckmid - Cit (50%)

I worked out Raiden consig since he's been doing my job for me
quite well too.
I read 3 names there, with Raiden being inferred from deduction. Just saying.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 06:13 PM
And right there is my 2 Citizen reads. Please Mason me tonight.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 9th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Oh I only posted 3 there, derp.

also i am a huge faggot for doing this

Your investigations lead you to believe that "Clawtrocity" is a Citizen!

Your investigations of Raiden lead you to believe he is a Consigliere[De Luca]!

Your investigations of MileS lead you to believe he is the Jester!

Your investigations of Auckmid lead you to believe he is a Citizen!

If we don't lynch Auckmid, I'm going to invest again.
Also nice use of plural investigation, Elixir.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Lol, 'a Consigiliere"

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 06:32 PM
If you'd gotten a real result on Day 2 that Raiden was the consig, you would have told us explicitly. I'm not buying it.

Rumpel, we need to hear from you.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 06:36 PM
And if you knew you were the inves and Raiden was consig, there would have been absolutely no reason to check MileS on day 3.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 08:28 PM
SAS, you know you'll never be allowed to play another game of Forum Mafia again for quoting the PM... :P

Vote: SAS ;)

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Unvote: SAS :D

Now, back to business...

TheJackofSpades
August 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Not to mention that Claw was framed night one, and I would assume framing trumps the 50% detection rule...

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 08:45 PM
OK, so the only person yet to claim is Rumpel. We know that the Romano mafioso is either myself, JackofSpades, or Auckmid. At this point, all the evidence seems to point to Auckmid. Also, the godfather is pretty much gonna be either Rumpel or the person who he counterclaims (which makes things pretty simple).

For the time being, I vote Auckmid

Depending on what Auckmid is, I propose two different plans of action...

A) Auckmid shows up as Romano mafioso:
If this happens, we've pretty much got the game in the bag. At this point, I advise that anyone with a gun shoot Raiden, and that the masons and the investigator recruit/check the person who Rumpel counterclaimed or Rumpel himself so we know if he's lying or not. Of course, this requires that Rumpel actually claim a role... the persons who the gunsmith/armorsmith give items to don't really matter at this point.
B) Auckmid shows up as a citizen:
If this happens, we'll be in a tight spot. At this point, I would request a mason recruitment to prove my innocence (and Jack's guilt). I would request that SAS investigate Rumpel to determine if he's telling the truth or not. I would advise the armorsmith give armor to a random mason, and the gunsmith give a gun to a random non-mason (that is an established townie, of course) so there's no overlap. Of course, this is so unlikely that I'm not too worried that this will happen...

PS: I assure you I am not, but one thing you guys never considered was the possibility that I was in the mafia. I've never been investigated by anyone before, and you guys don't have any way to prove that I am a townie now that the sheriffs are dead. Of course, I did claim citizen early (about the same time as Illidan), and I also requested a mason recruitment, but you never know.... but again, this is beside the point.

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:17 PM
OK, so the only person yet to claim is Rumpel. We know that the Romano mafioso is either myself, JackofSpades, or Auckmid. At this point, all the evidence seems to point to Auckmid. Also, the godfather is pretty much gonna be either Rumpel or the person who he counterclaims (which makes things pretty simple).

For the time being, I vote Auckmid

Depending on what Auckmid is, I propose two different plans of action...

A) Auckmid shows up as Romano mafioso:
If this happens, we've pretty much got the game in the bag. At this point, I advise that anyone with a gun shoot Raiden, and that the masons and the investigator recruit/check the person who Rumpel counterclaimed or Rumpel himself so we know if he's lying or not. Of course, this requires that Rumpel actually claim a role... the persons who the gunsmith/armorsmith give items to don't really matter at this point.
B) Auckmid shows up as a citizen:
If this happens, we'll be in a tight spot. At this point, I would request a mason recruitment to prove my innocence (and Jack's guilt). I would request that SAS investigate Rumpel to determine if he's telling the truth or not. I would advise the armorsmith give armor to a random mason, and the gunsmith give a gun to a random non-mason (that is an established townie, of course) so there's no overlap. Of course, this is so unlikely that I'm not too worried that this will happen...

PS: I assure you I am not, but one thing you guys never considered was the possibility that I was in the mafia. I've never been investigated by anyone before, and you guys don't have any way to prove that I am a townie now that the sheriffs are dead. Of course, I did claim citizen early (about the same time as Illidan), and I also requested a mason recruitment, but you never know.... but again, this is beside the point.

All of what evidence? All your going on is the word of the dead Cult. In fact, more evidence point's to me NOT being the Romano Mafiaso then any other player. I appered Citizen to both MrSmarter and S.A.S. Cnl Alpha, which would only happen if there were a 25% chance of happening if I were Romano. Preaty unlikely. Additionaly I'm requesting to be masoned, which I would NEVER do if I were the last member of my Mafia, as if I were mismasoned, I would be lynched first thing tommoro mourning.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Evidence against you:
1) The word of a dead cult member (not good evidence on it's own)
2) Your suspicions of Oops (who was, in fact, the sk)
3) Didn't Narks say something about you?

Auckmid
August 9th, 2011, 09:41 PM
Evidence against you:
1) The word of a dead cult member (not good evidence on it's own)
2) Your suspicions of Oops (who was, in fact, the sk)
3) Didn't Narks say something about you?

1) Most serious or the 3 piece's of evidence. However, takeing the word of the Cult so seriously is ridiculous.
2) I play other game's of Forum Mafia. While researching, I found an article saying that suggesting no lynch before MYLO is 1 of the biggest scumtell's, pointing toward's SK more then any other role. That was why I was so suspicious, and turned out to be right.
3) Nark's orrignally said I was Mafia, then said right before he died, he said that he was just trolling, and that I am actually innocent.

You still can't deny that 2 Citizen read's is incredibly flukey if I were in fact Romano Mafia. I really want to be masoned to prove my innocence, and the way your still adamant about lynching me feels like Scum going for the easy lynch.

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 09:48 PM
1) Seeing as the cult already lost, they really have no reason to lie... of course, we can't know they're telling the truth, but it at least generates suspicion...
2) I don't believe Oops ever said anything about not lynching: I'm pretty sure he was just saying to not random lynch or something. Anyway, you seemed pretty adamant that he was scum, more sure than I think a simple comment could make someone...
3) Narks originally said Procyon was mafia, but ended up voting Clawtrocity, and Procyon did end up being mafia. Overall, Narks has a pretty good history of pointing out scum, so I don't see how you'd be any different...

The way I see it, you are PROBABLY mafia. Of course, we can't know for sure, but we can't really know anything for sure at this point (except for the fact that Raiden is mafia, which doesn't really help us right now).

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Of course, if anyone else brings new evidence or some epic logic to the table, I would be willing to reconsider...

Ganondorf
August 9th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Current vote tally:

Vornskr (2): Raiden, Crimson
Auckmid (3): Illidan, NorthStar, Ganondorf

Please note that the executioner and the confirmed (pretty much) mafia have voted Vornskr, whereas the mason, citizen, and purported gunsmith have voted Auckmid: I'm just saying...

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Here I am, sorry for being so late.

Ganondorf: you're saying that the investigator should check Rumpel, but Rumpel was masoned night2 (or 3 I don't remember) and he rejected, so he can't be mafia, there's no need to check him, and on top of that I really think he is the investigator. Maybe he just don't have enough info, he checked dead people or got only citizens so he doesn't want to speak too much, I understand him.

So the investigator should really check Jack, as we have more evidence towards him than you because of Narks last will.

And the one with the gun (hoping there's one with a gun) should shot Raiden, as he's the only one we're 100% sure is mafia.

With the information we have, I think that lynching Auckmid is the right thing to do and we should do it asap and see what happens.

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:21 PM
I definitely intend to vote Auckmid tomorrow before the day ends, but I want to let this day run until Rumpel has a chance to claim his role. We need to make sure we'll get 6 people to vote: we've got me, ganon, illidan, north, rumpel, and jack, I guess, so we should be in good shape even if Ozy continues to do nothing. I've gotta admit, though, my anxiety level about jack is starting to raise... I really hope we're making the right choice.

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:36 PM
!vote vornskr

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:40 PM
!vote vornskr

Care to tell us why?

Oh right, you're just lurking and you will never read this thread again.

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:44 PM
i have read this, why would i vote without reason? i am pretty much obv cit :D

Illidan
August 9th, 2011, 11:45 PM
i have read this, why would i vote without reason? i am pretty much obv cit :D

And exactly, if you are citizen, why did you voted the proven armorer, voted only by the Consigliere and the Executioner? I'm all ears, go ahead and explain us your perfect logic.

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Is he uncc?

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:55 PM
I don't even know what that means. But do you seriously mean to walk in here, without having participated at all, and vote for one of the few people that you can seriously trust to be town?

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:56 PM
reread, he accused me being other than maf and seems to be nervous, hes accusation solely based on a thread that is outside this forum section. and i strongly disapprove of metagaming. also note tat i am not only voting auckmid because of my dislike of meta.

!unvote
!vote auckmid

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:57 PM
I don't even know what that means. But do you seriously mean to walk in here, without having participated at all, and vote for one of the few people that you can seriously trust to be town?

un counterclaimed

vornksr
August 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM
what... huh... what... ?!?!

Ozymandias
August 9th, 2011, 11:59 PM
what... huh... what... ?!?!

uhh what?

Ozymandias
August 10th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Auckmid (4): Illidan, NorthStar, Ganondorf, Ozymandias

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 12:41 AM
Wait, I thought Ozy was a mason.... but he just claimed citizen... now I'm confused.... ILLIDAN, MAKE ME UN-CONFUSED!!!

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 12:58 AM
I was trying to cover the hidden Mason, but obviously Ozy came out today to ruin my already precarious strategy.

At this point Mafia has everything clear, so let's make it clear to townies too: Rumpel is the other Mason, that was hidden until now. There is really no reason to hide it now, since Ozy claimed, it's pretty obvious to mafia.

Assuming that Auckmid is Mafioso, Sas is really investigator, albeit his really horrible playstile and Raiden is Consigliere/Godfather.

As Ozy voted for auckmid in the end, I'm inclined towards thinking he's really a citizen so either Jack or Ganon are lying.
However, note that Ozy might still be the Godfather and Raiden the Consigliere, and he voted vorn at first because he seen that Raiden voted him, however this is just pure speculation, probably he randomly voted as he don't have a clue about the game.

Obviously I'm not sure about anything I said, these are just my thoughts, and I think that making things clear to townies is important now. I'm sorry if I made even more confusion, but I was try to protect the only one that could bust the GF.

I will still stick to Auckmid, since this doesn't change anything in that matter. Can we now all agree to vote him, as the claim from Rumpel is not needed anymore? (I expected him to back up my strategy, but he didn't yesterday, oh well ... it wasn't that easy to lie at this point so I suppose he choosed to stay silent)

If it isn't Auckmid, we will still have 2 kills per night and both masons are gonna die, maybe 1 will be alive if we do a successfull recrui,t however I don't think we can do anything else at this point.

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Illidan, why didn't you say that before!? I said I had epic logic, but your claim that Ozy was the other mason screwed that up! Now it all makes sense again... let me explain in the next post.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Illidan, why didn't you say that before!? I said I had epic logic, but your claim that Ozy was the other mason screwed that up! Now it all makes sense again... let me explain in the next post.

As I already said, I was trying to protect the other Mason and that was the only way to do it. Sorry if it made some confusion, it wasn't my intention.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:06 AM
(for the record, I was going to say it the next day and in my last will in case I died)

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:10 AM
OK, here's the deal: I think we can all agree that Ozymandius has been AFK for almost the entirety of this game. Seeing as people have received armor still, received guns still, and been recruited by masons still (even though monster said that there was only one other mason left besides himself), there is no way that Ozymandius could've been any of these roles (and they have already all been claimed). Seeing that Crimson is the executioner, he cannot be that. Raiden has made it clear that the De Luca mafia still had use of their consigliere, so he cannot be that. That narrows it down to 3 possible roles: citizen, investigator, or godfather. Obviously, SAS already claimed investigator, so his death coming up as investigator would prove SAS is a liar. Obviously, myself, Jack, and Auckmid have all claimed citizen, so his death coming up as citizen would prove that 2 of us are liars (and we already all suspect Auckmid). That leaves the godfather. This is a strong possibility since the consigliere (which would be Raiden in this instance) would simply be able to vote to send Ozymandius to kill the target, and his decision would always be final as the only vote. Raiden would still be able to perform his investigations as well since he wouldn't have to do the killing. As a result, I think it would be wise to shoot Ozymandius tonight with a gunsmith's gun.

Ozymandias
August 10th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Wait, I thought Ozy was a mason.... but he just claimed citizen... now I'm confused.... ILLIDAN, MAKE ME UN-CONFUSED!!!

cit/mason its pretty much the same

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:12 AM

cit/mason its pretty much the same

Please don't be another troll...

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Also for the record, mason recruitment isn't the only way to confirm the identity of the godfather: gunsmith gun shootings would also find the godfather.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:15 AM
OK, here's the deal: I think we can all agree that Ozymandius has been AFK for almost the entirety of this game. Seeing as people have received armor still, received guns still, and been recruited by masons still (even though monster said that there was only one other mason left besides himself), there is no way that Ozymandius could've been any of these roles (and they have already all been claimed). Seeing that Crimson is the executioner, he cannot be that. Raiden has made it clear that the De Luca mafia still had use of their consigliere, so he cannot be that. That narrows it down to 3 possible roles: citizen, investigator, or godfather. Obviously, SAS already claimed investigator, so his death coming up as investigator would prove SAS is a liar. Obviously, myself, Jack, and Auckmid have all claimed citizen, so his death coming up as citizen would prove that 2 of us are liars (and we already all suspect Auckmid). That leaves the godfather. This is a strong possibility since the consigliere (which would be Raiden in this instance) would simply be able to vote to send Ozymandius to kill the target, and his decision would always be final as the only vote. Raiden would still be able to perform his investigations as well since he wouldn't have to do the killing. As a result, I think it would be wise to shoot Ozymandius tonight with a gunsmith's gun.

I partially agree, however we 99% know that Raiden is the consigliere and I think that the gunsmith gun should shot him.

Then we as masons can work out the GF by recruiting, with only 1 kill per night.

If Auckmid is not Mafioso, we're all going to die and town will lose probably.

@Ozy: can you just gtfo and go back lurking? thank you.

@Ganon: I thought that tonight the gun shoot the gf at first, but no one claimed so I don't know shit anymore.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Also, the only possibilities for Ozy role are Citizen and Godfather. He isn't investigator almost for sure, otherwise he would have claimed it, not citizen.

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Oh, I also forgot to add that Ozymandius really can't be an investigator. If he was an investigator, he wouldn't have had any real reason to lie about it (particularly this late in the game)...

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Well, I hope that Auckmid is in fact the mafioso. However, in case he is not, we know that only one claimed citizen can be telling the truth, so I request a mason recruitment regardless of what happens. I do agree that Raiden should be shot 100% though. Also, we do have one thing going for us: if the KPN still ends up being 2 tonight, they 2 mafia sides have no coordination with each other. For all we know, they could target the same person or even each other (if they're stupid)!

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Well, I hope that Auckmid is in fact the mafioso. However, in case he is not, we know that only one claimed citizen can be telling the truth, so I request a mason recruitment regardless of what happens. I do agree that Raiden should be shot 100% though. Also, we do have one thing going for us: if the KPN still ends up being 2 tonight, they 2 mafia sides have no coordination with each other. For all we know, they could target the same person or even each other (if they're stupid)!

Well since someone targetted the Jester last night, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, however it is reeeeeeeeeally optimistic, 2 townies will probably die tonight. 3 if the gunsmith screwed up.

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Funny, the executioner might end up deciding this game if things go wrong with today's lynch....

Ganondorf
August 10th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Well, it's 1:40 AM so I'm gonna head off to bed. I'm sure there'll be plenty of talk tomorrow, but I can't stress how important it is that we lynch the Romano mafioso today. If we don't lynch anyone, the good:evil ratio will be so close to 1:1 that the town will have to be 100% right about everything to win. If we lynch the wrong guy, then the good:evil ratio will be 1:1 (counting Crimson as evil and assuming the mafia both kill town targets). Have some good discussions: my vote still stands for Auckmid, and I will check in with you guys in the morning...

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Obviously we have to vote today. Vorn, Jack and Rumpel still have to cast their votes.

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Auckmid (4): Illidan, NorthStar, Ganondorf, Ozymandias

You have 24 hours 12 minutes.

Ozymandias
August 10th, 2011, 02:13 AM
@Illidan gtfo aggressive mole ???

Rumpel1408
August 10th, 2011, 02:31 AM
God damit first he lurks for almost an week and then he just pops up destroying Illidans masterpiece of an plan -.-

Yeah I am a Mason, monsters last will was about to lay a trap for the cult, which died the next day... however it did very well since Mafia decieded to kill Masons. But very frustrating to see all previous Masons doing the same mistake even when it was clear Mafia was about to kill every proofen Mason first...At least it bought some time for investigator... I was just about to reveal this yesterday to stop all the confusion, but then I read Illidan claiming Ozy being the last Mason and me beeing probably Investigator, so I remained silent and went off, I would have claimed Investigator by now since we won't lynch SAS today, but since Ozy is such a bad lurker, everything is pointless by now

Anyway, eventhough I think it is possible that Auckmid might be Citizen, it's pretty much gambling anyway, either we lynch a Mob now or we're about to loose, like tossing a coin, sorry mate but
vote Auckmid
__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Auckmid (5): Illidan, NorthStar, Ganondorf, Ozymandias, Rumpel

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 02:36 AM
Vote recap now:

Auckmid (5): Illidan, NorthStar, Ganondorf, Ozymandias, Rumpel

1 vote to lynch. Jack and Vorn votes missing.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Oh, and sas vote too. Sorry forgot about you :P

Raiden
August 10th, 2011, 02:43 AM
vote Auckmid

it's pointless to delay it any longer.

Elixir
August 10th, 2011, 02:46 AM
And Auckmid is Lynched.