PDA

View Full Version : S-FM 44 The Troll Saves! (Part One)

Roflcopter
November 28th, 2012, 09:07 AM
-=Day ONE=-

-=Players=-
1. Slaol
2. Glip
3. AppleyNO
4. creedkingsx
5. Damus_Graves
6. Jr4life23
7. Fatalis

-=Reservers=-
1. Chane

S-FM
The Troll Saves
Part (One)

-=Roles=-

Godfather

Spy
Spy
Spy
Spy
Spy
Spy

-=Rules=-
-No smurfs.
-PMing is not allowed
-You may leave a last will, and godfather may leave a deathnote
-Lynch votes/unvotes in vote code
-Questions in green

Day will last until a lynch occurs
Night will last until godfather targets a player

-=Role Cards=-

Godfather:
You started this troll-save and -blacklisted spy
Troll the spies at night by posting in night chat
Target a player to kill each night

Spy:
You are an unwilling participant of the troll-save that didn't join the leave-train.
You can vote and see the mafia night chat, but cannot post in it.

As this is day one, you may vote to lynch using the tags, OR -skip vote the day.
Please note day 1 is the ONLY day you can vote to skip.

Finally there were 15 players in the lobby as the short countdown begun, the loading screen appeared and one player decided to randomly disconnect, there were only fourteen once the host was selected, but this was alright and you could have a fine and normal game with fourteen players! Then, the host clicked custom instead of save slot and some people got suspicious, he added a godfather and started spamming spy roles, as the game was plunged into a chaotic spam of -repick -repick -repick! The host hit start, and as people realized there were too many AFKs to repick this troll-host, they began to leave, but the host was ontop of it and deleted spy roles to match the total players, keeping just the right amount of people to start right at the end of the countdown, there were only ten left as the game begun, and three more left at the name choosing screen. Only six players and the host remained, some of the players too baffled at the save to leave the game, others tabbed out or otherwise AFK. It was then the players realized that the day time had been made infinite and the only way to end the day was an instant-hammer lynch, no trial...

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 09:09 AM
OMG THIS FUCKING HOST IMA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT WAHT IS THE PLAN SPY BUDDIES?????

Roflcopter
November 28th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Also for some reason role-cards didn't get sent out, so let me resend them now lol.

Roflcopter
November 28th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Annnnd sent!

Jr4life24
November 28th, 2012, 11:09 AM
Recipient Users: AppleyNO, creedkingsx, Damus_Graves, Fatalis, Glip, Jr4life24, Slaol.

confused

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Creed is the Godfather.
His name was misspelled in the sent messages

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Slaol is GF. I preferred it.

(Now realizes he could have preferred MVP. Opportunity lost.)

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Creed is the Godfather.
His name was misspelled in the sent messages

How do you figure this? I see the correct spelling...

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Recipient Users: AppleyNO, creedkingsx, Damus_Graves, Fatalis, Glip, Jr4life24, Slaol.

confused

I have the feeling that this is all a mega troll, and that Chane is actually the GF...

creedkingsx
November 28th, 2012, 01:52 PM
:o

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm just trolling Slaol.

I dunno who is who.

Glip
November 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
I have the feeling that this is all a mega troll, and that Chane is actually the GF...

That would be hilarious.

In other news, I exist.

Discuss.

Fatalis
November 28th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Lol wtf happened? Are we all spies ?

creedkingsx
November 28th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Lol wtf happened? Are we all spies ?

Did you look at the save?

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 08:15 PM
So its obvious lynches are more/less random, with the occasional "slip"

We will have to lynch every day, except today, the RP says. I think the question should be if lynching today benefits us.

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 08:18 PM

We will have to lynch every day, except today, the RP says. I think the question should be if lynching today benefits us.
Oh and every day is infinite (until we lynch, or skip (TODAY ONLY))

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 08:20 PM
I suggest we go ahead and lynch AppleyNO, since he shoulda turned me Jester last game. Someone vote so I can vote Appley

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 08:21 PM

I think Appley is the GF.

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 08:22 PM
I suggest we go ahead and lynch AppleyNO, since he shoulda turned me Jester last game. Someone vote so I can vote Appley
I suggest we go ahead and lynch Slaol, since he shouldn't have claimed a role that was already CC'ed. Someone vote so I can vote Slaol.

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I suggest we go ahead and lynch Slaol, since he shouldn't have claimed a role that was already CC'ed. Someone vote so I can vote Slaol.

If Slaol had been a Jester than claiming his claim would've been even better. AppleyNO for L.V.P.

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 08:29 PM
Also. I legit' think Appley to be GF. So win.

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 08:30 PM
If Slaol had been a Jester than claiming his claim would've been even better. AppleyNO for L.V.P.
Not when I had the Jester WIFOM. I would have killed Damus, then everyone would have thought I was Jester.
The only problem would have been dat vigilante. hmmm Maybe I wouldn't have killed Damus.

I still had Jester WIFOM....

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Also. I legit' think Appley to be GF. So win.
Also. I legit' think Slaol to be GF. So win.

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Hm

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Appley and Slaol are both town.

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 09:03 PM

So sayith the Godfather. Damus is the only one with proven Town list, and he accused Creed. Fact.

Scum = AppleyNO / Damus

creedkingsx
November 28th, 2012, 09:04 PM

Hey, that's really interesting!

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 09:05 PM
It's my personal thought.

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Hey, that's really interesting!

Do you mean this in an insulting way?

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Kinda obvious, actually.

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 09:08 PM
I also can tell you Glip is the scummiest target atm.

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I also can tell you Glip is the scummiest target atm.
Why?

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 09:16 PM
He has been on since the game started and posted:

That would be hilarious.

In other news, I exist.

Discuss.

This. Which was made in response to a troll post saying the reservist is the Godfather.

Normally I would expect Glip to post at least once more asking people not to troll and take this day seriously

Damus_Graves
November 28th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Of course both Fatalis and JR have one post made each but I assume they are on conflicting timezones

AppleyNO
November 28th, 2012, 10:17 PM
DAY LASTS UNTIL LYNCH OR SKIP, THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT

-Skip

We can lynch today if everyone wants to, but remember every day after today is a forced lynch.

Slaol
November 28th, 2012, 10:20 PM
-Vote AppleyNO

Someone gimme dat vote tag!

creedkingsx
November 28th, 2012, 10:26 PM
NEEEEEEEEEEEEYO

Glip
November 28th, 2012, 10:45 PM
He has been on since the game started and posted:

This. Which was made in response to a troll post saying the reservist is the Godfather.

Normally I would expect Glip to post at least once more asking people not to troll and take this day seriously

Normally I would. However, there is a unique quality to this game that actually makes trolling a more effective use of our time.

There are no teams known to each other in this game, so we can't possibly judge who is the GF based on people's suspicions of others.

None of us have any night action, so we can't find who the GF is that way either.

What we do have, though, is a script of the Night Chat in which the sole GF does his best to troll us.

We can take that script, analyze the posting style and content, and compare it to the posters today, to attempt to find a match.

Now, if the GF doesn't post in the Night Chat, or we don't have chat (Serious or not, it does not matter. It may even be easier to compare troll chat to troll chat) from everyone in day to compare it to, then this game just becomes random lynches based on meta and gut hunches.

creedkingsx
November 28th, 2012, 10:55 PM
^^

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 01:56 AM
@Creed did you look at the PM? It was directed to everyone
UNLESS UR THE GODFATHER

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 02:24 AM
UNLESS UR THE GODFATHER

Oh no! I have been discovered! The pm wasn't sent to me at all! I'm not even in the list of names. :o

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Recipient Users: AppleyNO, creedkingsx, Damus_Graves, Fatalis, Glip, Jr4life24, Slaol

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 02:32 AM
UNLESS UR THE GODFATHER

Recipient Users: AppleyNO, creedkingsx, Damus_Graves, Fatalis, Glip, Jr4life24, Slaol

Now that 2 and 2 are in front of each other, let's make 4. :)

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Now that 2 and 2 are in front of each other, let's make 4. :)

I don't get it...

Jr4life24
November 29th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Of course both Fatalis and JR have one post made each but I assume they are on conflicting timezones
We do have conflicting time zones, Fatalis is opposite timezone of me i believe

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 06:07 AM
We do have conflicting time zones, Fatalis is opposite timezone of me i believe

I HAVE 2
I'm on the opposite of where most people are ( I assume europe and america ), so 90% of the shit happens while I'm sleeping

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 10:05 AM
So guys.

Question time imo.

who is the scummiest person here and why

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 12:57 PM
You are because you aren't as aggressive as you usually are and you are usually town, therefore you are scum.

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 01:16 PM
You are because you aren't as aggressive as you usually are and you are usually town, therefore you are scum.

Your observations shall be noted

creedkingsx
November 29th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Your observations shall be noted

I demand you see my reasoning for my apparent honesty. :o

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM
I demand you see my reasoning for my apparent honesty. :o

Town list:
Slaol
Appley
Creedkingsx

Slaol
November 29th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Town list:
Slaol
Creedkingsx

Fixed.

AppleyNO
November 29th, 2012, 06:23 PM
I consider Fatalis to be the scummiest, accusing people of things that are obviously not true is Anti-town.

Fatalis

AppleyNO
November 29th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Oh and we should probably make a decision to lynch or skip, or day will never end.....

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Appley:

Fatalis has only responded to 2 or 3 people and not accused anyone of anything according to my eyes.

AppleyNO
November 29th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Appley:

Fatalis has only responded to 2 or 3 people and not accused anyone of anything according to my eyes.
HE HAS ACCUSED CREED OF BEING GF!!!!

In all seriousness, the day will not end without a lynch, and we will almost never have any information(Unless the scum slips big time).
I even would be willing to out myself to the chopping block, just to narrow down the list of suspects.

Damus_Graves
November 29th, 2012, 06:36 PM

In all seriousness, the day will not end without a lynch, and we will almost never have any information(Unless the scum slips big time).
I even would be willing to out myself to the chopping block, just to narrow down the list of suspects.

ok.

-vote AppleyNO

AppleyNO
November 29th, 2012, 08:31 PM
ok.

-vote AppleyNO
WHILE I DON'T WANT TO DIE....

It does narrow down the list of people and fills in holes.

Jr4life24
November 29th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Idea, Couldn't we just let day go forever, Mafia could never kill, Meaning that it's just all one big day of scum hunting?

Slaol
November 29th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Idea, Couldn't we just let day go forever, Mafia could never kill, Meaning that it's just all one big day of scum hunting?

We could do this. But I think it is important to get d1 over with so we can enjoy a nice night of GF trolling- basically the point of this game as I see it. Then we can enter the endless day.

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM
So guys.

Question time imo.

who is the scummiest person here and why
You are
I don't trust someone who says that other people are town in hopes of getting more trust from them

Fatalis
November 29th, 2012, 10:33 PM

No seriously everybody did get a spy role PM O.o

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM
You obviously got a second PM stating you were Godfather! When you got this second PM, you sat their, questioning, "If I am Godfather, then why did I get spy?" You went back to the first PM and saw that it was sent to everyone. You giggled to yourself for a moment and realized that Rofl wanted to only send 2 PM's, so he sent a Spy one to everyone and just a Godfather one to you. You thought you could use this observance as proof of your town ship so you brought it up to us like, "Everyone, look lololol."
Fatalis is Godfather, everyone. We must kill with our power to vote, or else he kills with his power of the gun in a city where the bullet company only makes 1 bullet a night because the workers' union is on strike.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
Am I alive this game?

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Am I alive this game?

I don't think Day 2 even started.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Who is even in the game. Do we have a victim?

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Who is even in the game. Do we have a victim?

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15171-S-FM-44-The-Troll-Saves!-(Part-One)

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Questions:

AppleyNO - What do you think of Jr4life24, Creedkingsx, Slaol

Creedkingsx - What do you think of Glip, Jr4life24, Fatalis

Glip - What do you think of Fatalis, J4life24, Creedkingsx

Slaol - What do you think of AppleyNO

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 02:00 PM
This is a 1 maf, 6 town game.
I currently think Fatalis is Godfather and all else are town.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 02:01 PM
This is a 1 maf, 6 town game.
I currently think Fatalis is Godfather and all else are town.

Will you provide the reasoning behind the accusation?

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Will you provide the reasoning behind the accusation?

I already did.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15171-S-FM-44-The-Troll-Saves!-(Part-One)?p=245542&viewfull=1#post245542

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I already did.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/15171-S-FM-44-The-Troll-Saves!-(Part-One)?p=245542&viewfull=1#post245542

Alright.
Now please answer my request in full regardin the other two peoples I asked youn for an assessment of

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM
ok.
If this were any other game, I would define Glip as a benign neutral or a less important Town role.
For me, less important townPR's are ones that can't alter the course of a game in a situation of 3townv2maf at the start of a night.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I see.
Town list:
AppleyNO
Slaol
Creedkingsx
Damus Graves

All confirmed by way of matching town plays in both this and previous games

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Leaves with us a narrow list of people possible as scum:

Fatalis
Jr4life24
Glip

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 04:05 PM
You obviously got a second PM stating you were Godfather! When you got this second PM, you sat their, questioning, "If I am Godfather, then why did I get spy?" You went back to the first PM and saw that it was sent to everyone. You giggled to yourself for a moment and realized that Rofl wanted to only send 2 PM's, so he sent a Spy one to everyone and just a Godfather one to you. You thought you could use this observance as proof of your town ship so you brought it up to us like, "Everyone, look lololol."
Fatalis is Godfather, everyone. We must kill with our power to vote, or else he kills with his power of the gun in a city where the bullet company only makes 1 bullet a night because the workers' union is on strike.
-,- Only a godfather would think of that *looks at creed*

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 04:25 PM
I see.
Town list:
AppleyNO
Slaol
Creedkingsx
Damus Graves

All confirmed by way of matching town plays in both this and previous games

There are no scum teams in this game. Just a sole scum. And the rest of us are essentially citizens that the GF can annoy at night.

Everyone is free to scumhunt as strongly or as weakly as they want in this game. Even the GF.

In fact, because there is literally 0 information to possibly get any sort of real read on in this game so far, those who are trying too strongly to scumhunt may in fact be scum trying to look protown.

I haven't really been able to find time to make an adequate commitment to all the games I've signed up for.

Since this has apparently gotten me on some people's scum lists this game,

Glip

Lessen my time commitments and narrow your lists of possible scum by getting me out of the game today.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:29 PM
There are no scum teams in this game. Just a sole scum. And the rest of us are essentially citizens that the GF can annoy at night.

Everyone is free to scumhunt as strongly or as weakly as they want in this game. Even the GF.

In fact, because there is literally 0 information to possibly get any sort of real read on in this game so far, those who are trying too strongly to scumhunt may in fact be scum trying to look protown.

I haven't really been able to find time to make an adequate commitment to all the games I've signed up for.

Since this has apparently gotten me on some people's scum lists this game,

Glip

Lessen my time commitments and narrow your lists of possible scum by getting me out of the game today.

How do you twist my words to there is a scum team when you quoted a Town list I made?

:huh:

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:30 PM
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ANSWER MY REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 04:35 PM
How do you twist my words to there is a scum team when you quoted a Town list I made?

:huh:

I wasn't saying that you were saying there was a scum team. I was stating the fact that there are no scum teams as a lead-in to the rest of my post, explaining the reasoning behind the other statements I made, which were, in essence, that the people you put on your town list based on their behavior so far this game in comparison to others may in fact have a higher chance of being the GF.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:36 PM
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ANSWER MY REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't saying that you were saying there was a scum team. I was stating the fact that there are no scum teams as a lead-in to the rest of my post, explaining the reasoning behind the other statements I made, which were, in essence, that the people you put on your town list based on their behavior so far this game in comparison to others, may in fact have a higher chance of being the GF.

*waits*

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
*waits*

For?

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Glip come on man just answer my fucking questions here brah.

I need the info to make a good choice for my nightly killing spree man.

Help a brother out for petes sake.

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Glip come on man just answer my fucking questions here brah.

I need the info to make a good choice for my nightly killing spree man.

Help a brother out for petes sake.

What question?

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

Questions:

AAAAAAH

COME ON!!!!

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Alright look brah, I don't like your hesitation in this matter. It's a simple fucking question it aint rocket science man.
Is this stage fright or somethin man? COME ON! Give me a fucking cookie here brother. Pass me a bone.

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Just fucking tell me who's the best kill around here man. I'll cut you in, what do ya say to 30% profits when the last body chills the ground huh?
What do ya say?

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:10 PM
AAAAAAH

COME ON!!!!

Jesus Christ, man, what do you want me to do?

Go back and analyze their posts and see if they typed anything that I could misinterpret as a "scum slip"?

You can't even scum slip in this game. There's no scum teams. There's no night actions other than the GF killing someone.

Trying to read scum tells in others on goddamn Day 1 of this game is actually counter-productive. There's no real information to quantify a scum tell off of, and trying to do so now will just cause you to create prejudices in your mind of who you think is the GF later, instead of looking at the night chats and day chats with a fresh mind.

The GF is really the only one who may be trying too hard to scumhunt today, as he would think scumhunting is pro-town, and since the mechanics of this game allow him to scumhunt just as freely, just as viably, just as effectively as everyone else, he's liable to do so to his heart's content.

There's only two things we could do today. Random lynch and hope for the best, or skip the day, see what the GF does in the night chat, and then go into Day 2 with a fresh mind and a block of night chat trolling to compare to day chat and meta of previous games, allowing us to have atleast a shadow of something real to base our lynch decision off of before we pick a random person to die.

It's 1 vs 6. We can mislynch, then tomorrow it'll be 1 vs 4, and then we can mislynch again, ending up with 1 v 2 on the last day, allowing us a "third time's the charm" to lynch the GF.

Assuming a completely random lynch every day, it's a 14% chance on Day 1, 20% chance on Day 2, then finally a 33% chance on Day 3, resulting in an overall chance of 54% to lynch the GF.

Which actually isn't too bad odds. We'll still have information to go off for lynches on Day 2 and 3, so theoretically the chances for those should be even higher.

If we wait a day before lynching, we'll only be allowed one mislynch before having to get the GF or lose, although theoretically the odds of the first lynch being right is higher from the additional information gathered from night chat and kill.

Overall, it seems like our best chance of winning is to random lynch someone today. It doesn't matter who. I already volunteered myself, and I believe Appley did too?

AppleyNO
November 30th, 2012, 05:11 PM
Jr4life

THIS MAN IS COMPLETE SCUM!!!,...jkjk. While life does hold us back from being here more often, I would like to see him post some more.

Creedkingsx

Well, he seems town to me, just because I like how he is responding to questions.

Slaol

Mad Exe is mad, Town read.

Damus_Graves

Is overly scum hunting, and meta is screaming at me that you are not a town role. Asking question after question.

Damus, what do you think of Fatalis, Slaol, and creed?

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Jr4life

THIS MAN IS COMPLETE SCUM!!!,...jkjk. While life does hold us back from being here more often, I would like to see him post some more.

Creedkingsx

Well, he seems town to me, just because I like how he is responding to questions.

Slaol

Mad Exe is mad, Town read.

Damus_Graves

Is overly scum hunting, and meta is screaming at me that you are not a town role. Asking question after question.

Damus, what do you think of Fatalis, Slaol, and creed?

Fatalis

???

Bloody Bastard needs to post more

Slaol

Town

Creed

Town

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM

Go back and analyze their posts and see if they typed anything that I could misinterpret as a "scum slip"?

You can't even scum slip in this game. There's no scum teams. There's no night actions other than the GF killing someone.

Trying to read scum tells in others on goddamn Day 1 of this game is actually counter-productive. There's no real information to quantify a scum tell off of, and trying to do so now will just cause you to create prejudices in your mind of who you think is the GF later, instead of looking at the night chats and day chats with a fresh mind.

The GF is really the only one who may be trying too hard to scumhunt today, as he would think scumhunting is pro-town, and since the mechanics of this game allow him to scumhunt just as freely, just as viably, just as effectively as everyone else, he's liable to do so to his heart's content.

There's only two things we could do today. Random lynch and hope for the best, or skip the day, see what the GF does in the night chat, and then go into Day 2 with a fresh mind and a block of night chat trolling to compare to day chat and meta of previous games, allowing us to have atleast a shadow of something real to base our lynch decision off of before we pick a random person to die.

It's 1 vs 6. We can mislynch, then tomorrow it'll be 1 vs 4, and then we can mislynch again, ending up with 1 v 2 on the last day, allowing us a "third time's the charm" to lynch the GF.

Assuming a completely random lynch every day, it's a 14% chance on Day 1, 20% chance on Day 2, then finally a 33% chance on Day 3, resulting in an overall chance of 54% to lynch the GF.

Which actually isn't too bad odds. We'll still have information to go off for lynches on Day 2 and 3, so theoretically the chances for those should be even higher.

If we wait a day before lynching, we'll only be allowed one mislynch before having to get the GF or lose, although theoretically the odds of the first lynch being right is higher from the additional information gathered from night chat and kill.

Overall, it seems like our best chance of winning is to random lynch someone today. It doesn't matter who. I already volunteered myself, and I believe Appley did too?

Glip is town.

-vote Fatalis

Jr4life24
November 30th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Jr4life

And to an extent, When i am not here, I am mostly a Q&A guy as i'm not there to decode most things as some people do it before me so it just seems repetitive to repeat things, But it's the weekend so i should be here now :P

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Fatalis

???

Bloody Bastard needs to post more

Slaol

Town

Creed

Town

NICE ANALYSIS

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 05:30 PM
fatalis

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 05:32 PM
NICE ANALYSIS

THANKS BRO!

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yo guys.

I figure that Glip Creed Slaol and Appley are town cause of their posting patterns ya see.
They all post like this when they are town ya know?
Meta that bitch and it becomes fucking obvious

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:33 PM
NICE ANALYSIS

He got scared when I said scumhunting is scummy, so he stopped trying so hard.

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:35 PM

I just realized that the tl;dr version of this is: scumhunting = scummy, random lynch = best chance to win.

Which is pretty much the exact opposite of any normal game. But I guess that's why this is a "troll save".

creedkingsx
November 30th, 2012, 05:38 PM
THANKS BRO!

BROFIST

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Tally:

AppleyNO: [L-3] (Slaol)

Fatalis: [L-1] (Damus, Creed, AppleyNO)

Glip: [L-3] (Glip)

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Allow me to assert my dastardly pro-town behavior by sheeping onto this random lynch and hammering Fatalis.

Fatalis

NIGHT TIME!

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Allow me to assert my dastardly pro-town behavior by sheeping onto this random lynch and hammering Fatalis.

Fatalis

NIGHT TIME!

Denied, Town just won.

Fatalis was lynched!

His role was: GODFATHER

That game was disappointing, I will still make one award for it.

I kind of want to rehost this since not even one night happened :(

No more infinite days next time!

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Denied, Town just won.

Fatalis was lynched!

His role was: GODFATHER

That game was disappointing, I will still make one award for it.

I kind of want to rehost this since not even one night happened :(

No more infinite days next time!

LMFAO!

Epic town win is epic.

High-fives all around.

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Creedkingsx=MVP/Psychic for his exact assumption of what happened.

http://i.imgur.com/heASj.jpg

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM

I had thought this at first. Then I went back and realized that Fatalis wasn't the one who brought it up to us. Jr4life24 did. Still, Fatalis did linger too long playing confused on the subject. It was rather obvious what happened.

confused

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Well creed made a fat post about it.

And I can't think of any other reward to make for anyone.

Except possibly "unluckiest scum" for fatalis.

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Wtf I'm officially the worst godfather ever

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Well creed made a fat post about it.

And I can't think of any other reward to make for anyone.

Except possibly "unluckiest scum" for fatalis.

I'm not disputing that he should get the award :P Just was posting my thoughts on the subject.

Also lol @ unluckiest scum for Fatalis.

That seems to be a common award for him.

Jr4life24
November 30th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Good thing i came up with the idea to not end day and just scum hunt

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Hey hey hey!

Come on now look at what I did gathering around near confirmed townies for you all.
I deserve something...
;(

You gotta admit I made an unorthadox way of playing this game :blink1:

AppleyNO
November 30th, 2012, 06:07 PM
lol this game xDDDDD

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 06:09 PM
I would make a good jester...

Glip
November 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM
I would make a good jester...

Here you go, Fatalis. Unluckiest Scum Redux.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/5575/fatalis.png

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM
;(

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Here you go, Fatalis. Unluckiest Scum Redux.

http://imageshack.us/a/img42/5575/fatalis.png

^.^ THAAANKSS I should begin collecting this awards

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Straight up I agree with Creed for MVP. He immediately saw through Fatalis before anyone else did.

Good job sir.

Fatalis
November 30th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Straight up I agree with Creed for MVP. He immediately saw through Fatalis before anyone else did.

Good job sir.
Roflcopter's PM was 50% of why that happened lol

BLAMING HOSTS LIKE A BAWS

Damus_Graves
November 30th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Roflcopter's PM was 50% of why that happened lol

Lol yeah. That's true

Roflcopter
November 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM
My PM didn't make anyone in specific look suspicious >.>

creedkingsx
December 1st, 2012, 01:29 AM