PDA

View Full Version : My reasoning for recruits

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:29 AM
N2: Oops was SK. I knew that from the n1 block. I was around 90% certain of this, so I told Spy to cult him.
(Elixir made pm mistake, he was lynched)

N3: Spy is angry that I made a bad choice. I am confused as to how that was a bad choice. He does not explain his reasoning. He says he is always right. I recommend to cult Goonswarm.

Why?
I knew he was Sheriff from his claims and method of speaking. I play with Goon a lot so it is easier for me to infer his role.

I thought the chance of Goonswarm being hit was 50/50 and the chance of him being healed was 80/20. Why? MileS barely talked, and when he did he sounded unconvincing. Goon talked a lot and defended his role furiously. I assumed the doctor would see his reasoning and heal him.

I took the risk that would have paid off immensely if it had worked. You can refer to my confession in day 3 for more information.

Spy agreed then randomly disagreed a few hours later, wanting to convert Rumpel, who was a Mason. When I asked him his reasoning, he merely stated, "I am almost right". After a bit of asking, I gave up and decided to lie that Auckmid had decided to kill Rumpel.

Spy thankfully, or not--in hindsight-- canceled his conversion for Rumpel and converted Goonswarm.

You can fill in the blanks from here on out.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:43 AM
almost is supposed to be always. Elixir, next forum mafia, let people edits posts in death chat ffs.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM
almost is supposed to be always. Elixir, next forum mafia, let people edits posts in death chat ffs.

Not my call. That's DR's area.

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:57 AM
I see your reasoning for wanting Goonswarm. Plus if Doc had done the expected thing and healed Goon and you didn't recruit, Goon would have shot cult leader.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 05:07 AM
I see your reasoning for wanting Goonswarm. Plus if Doc had done the expected thing and healed Goon and you didn't recruit, Goon would have shot cult leader.

Yup, it was a lose-lose situation. Hard to win with Spy as your cult leader, because eventually people are going to start shooting him for his behavior.

Spy
August 7th, 2011, 05:19 AM
Well it's bad luck that our culted members get killed so quickly. Then again, someone has to win.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 05:28 AM
Doctor doesn't prevent cult recruitment. Goon was a pretty good choice - considering mafia should have ignored him for fear of being doctored(and I think the doc thought so as well). The cult would have a confirmed town sheriff who has a gun on their side. Ultimately the red mafia won the mind game vs the doc on that one.

McJesus
August 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I would have taken your own personal mafioso over the serial killer. That way you have full control over one side of the mafia.

FalseTruth
August 9th, 2011, 02:22 PM
It's not like he would listen to us better because he was culted. There's no point to wasting a recruit on a mafioso when all you can do is try persuade them in both situations.