PDA

View Full Version : Day IV: Devotion

Pages : [1] 2

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 12:36 AM
With the heretic left swinging in the breeze the Nobility retired for the evening; content with another evil purged from the town. Among them though, a heart broke. "FalseTruth" was outraged the savages of Cosenza not only completely disregarded the leader's words of salvation and sentenced him to death, but refused to even give him a proper send off. Late into the night FalseTruth approached the gallows where their one true savior hung... strange runes adorned her arms and body as she chanted incoherently in a foreign dialect. As commanded in the text she now swore her life to, it was demanded her life be sacrificed to bring back the chosen one, that he might continue Ridda's will... Truth be told it wouldn't have needed to have been written for her to have done it.

Lying the body of Spy in a circle of candles upon the gallows, she removed her robes, stood above Spy, and set the entire structure ablaze... A final beacon in Ridda's name...

A fire tinged note lay in her hand the following morning as the town discovered what had happened... "In Love and Devotion to the One True Leader, Spy". Only one person wasn't content with this person's death... because somewhere in the crowed... the Romano Mafioso knew now that his entire family's operation in Cosenza was up to him.

If that wasn't enough, two other bodies were found that evening as the town noticed two among them did not show up to see the gallows in ruins.

The body of McPwnage was found in his home after much searching. He lay face down in his still running shower with bullets riddling his back. The rest of his home showed evidence of detailed anatomical knowledge, with multiple tomes of the body, scalpels and other medical equipment. The town did not revel in the fact that they had lost a medical professional that past night.

The absence of Severn was also noted at the morning forum. The town searched for upwards of an hour before he was found. Within a nearby abbey, Severn was found half protruding a wooden doorway; evidence suggest he was thrown into it with such vigor that his head went straight through the boards after being shot twice in the temple.

The town quickly erected a beam in the center of town and surrounded it with whatever wood they had left.

The lack of gallows was not going to stop them from conducting justice...

Let the evil doers burn alive.

Day IV

Cosenza
20th of August 1889; 11:12pm
Day IV will End at 2am Tuesday, 9th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when a player is lynched.

It will take 8 votes to lynch

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Auckmid
Crimson
Ganondorf
Illidan
MileS
Narks
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
TheJackofSpades
vornksr
Yayap

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Mafioso[Romano]
Jester
Executioner
Sheriff
Investigator
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 2 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
monster (Mason) Died Night 3 -18 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Blasted by a single round from a revolver, the gun was found abandoned next to the body.
Goonswarm (Cultist)(Sheriff) Died Night 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:41AM – Broken arm and three shots in the sternum
Spy (Cult Leader) Died Day 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:31PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
McPwnage (Doctor) Died Night 4 -19 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Found dead in his shower with multiple bullet wounds.
Severn (Mason) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 2:31AM – Head slammed through a wooden door, shot twice in the temple
FalseTruth (Cultist)(Hooker[Romano]) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice in an attempt to bring their Beloved back.
Cosenza Town Gallows (Gallows) Destroyed Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice to try to bring the Cult Leader back.

To avoid confusion: 1 Cultist committed suicide due to the death of the Cult Leader, taking the gallows with them+ 2 Mafia Kills.

Last wills:

McPwnage:

If you are reading this I miscalculated, I got a vest last night and I'm not using it because I think there are plenty of higher priority targets and I'm assuming no one knows I'm doctor.

Originally I regretted healing MileS instead of goonswarm last night but he would have ended up dead with the cult anyways so it really wasn't much of a loss. If miles is cosig though it would have put that question to rest, which would be a lot less interesting gamewise. I have changed my opinion in light of the fact claw was framed (admitted by falsetruth) and Raiden got the cult that he is actually an investigator.

My suspicion list is unsure now, I will have to go through previous days to make up my mind about things.

I am disappointed spy did not give up the last mafioso but then again that would be a little cheap. Spy is kind of dumb in his recruits, sheriff can't detect cult so why you would go after such a priority target boggles me. If you get a hooker first thing you should do is recruit the mafioso who has no heat on them and then bam you have a killing role. Yeah just wanted to say spy fails.

Severn:

I fear both masons will be in danger tonight due to our plans for the now dead cult. It is possible only one of us will die so we are trying to limit our information output and divide it between both wills.

I will tell you that the other mason was sent to YapYap tonight, but you will only know the other mason if he gets shot or if there is a mismason. If it is a mismason then you know Yap is GF. We think he is citizen though.

I expect GF will try to hide as a citizen. Ganon and Illi have claimed cit but I think both asked to be masoned at one point. GF would not likely ask for that. Auckmid smells like a GF to me, since he showed as citizen twice to Miles... (who I think is the actual invest). Miles must have suspected him for a reason but I'm not sure what exactly. Focus on the obvious mafia now and try to lower the kills to one a night.

FalseTruth:

Hello my dear friends and esteemed colleagues. I know I have lived with you for quite some time and you have grown to trust me over these past few years. I know I now have shattered this sacred trust. I would like to explain myself. I am not the evil man you believe me to be.

Until recently, my brothers and I were citizens, just like you. As we grew up with our playful ways, we formed a bit of harmless family rivalry between the De Luca family. As the tension mounted, one day, the first born son to the De Luca family threw a rock at my brother Procyon in anger.

My father would not take this lightly. I dare not address my father by the name or he will surely angry at me, but needless to say, he took his forceful revenge upon the one named "Zack". Although I saw this action as horrendous and unfit for a noble family of my stature, I assumed my father knew what was best for us. That day, he ordered me to distract oops_ur_dead because he saw him as a threat to our family. Reluctantly, I did his bidding.

As I walked back home, a hooded man approached me and consoled me. He promised everything would be all right. That he would make everything better. I trusted him. He had a strong, nurturing voice. I knew he was good.

He took me to his home and humbly fed me a good share of the little food that he had. During dinner, he taught me the ways of the Cult of Ridda. He explained how the Cult was almighty and good and only wanted the best for its people. He spoke sense and also condemned my fathers killing. I listened intently to his words.

I then knew what I had to do. My life's calling was awaiting me. I have never been so sure of anything in my life.

I joined the Cult of Ridda.

Since then, I have been more alert, more aware, more perfect. I have never felt perfect before, but my Master told me that I was.

The following night, we set out to convert oops_ur_dead from his murderous ways. Unfortuntely, the town could not forgive his sins, and he was killed in broad daylight.

Know this, town. Two wrongs do not make a right! An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. Remember that.

We went to convert Goonswarm the following night. The noble sheriff also saw to reason after my master spoke to him, but was murdered by the terrible De Luca family.

The worst was yet to come. My master had been found, and you bastards took it upon yourselves to murder him in cold blood! He never harmed a soul, yet was hung for his beliefs. Is this not supposed to be a free society? Why the hypocrisy? Why the lies?

Town, I urge you to rethink your unjust philosophies.

If you still do not agree with my ways, I urge you to at least rid the town of the menace that is the De Luca family. Raiden is the De Luca Consigliere who spreads lies and deceit. He must be stopped. The De Luca Godfather is a much harder man to find. My master and I were trying to track him for days, and had narrowed him down to either Illidan or vornskr. These men instill havoc and kill innocents for their pleasures. If you truly care for the town, you will eliminate them.

I now set out to take my life.
My Master Plato is no more.
I am no more.

Death is the ultimate perfection. I thank Ridda for this opportunity to die.

Cosenza Town Gallows:

The town realized after searching for the Gallows' will for a few minutes that structures cannot write wills.

Crimson
August 7th, 2011, 12:40 AM
WELL, HOT DAYUM.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 12:44 AM
:( galos wy?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:45 AM
Why the hell everyone thinks I am GF, I asked multiple times for masoning :( I wish they recruited me tonight instead of Yayap.

Also, it's practically confirmed at this point that Raiden is the Investigator.

I'm all for lynching Auckmid which should be the Romano Mafioso today, thus bringing the kills per night to 1 (or 2 if the Gunsmith still fucks up), but I will wait to hear everyone thoughts.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 12:46 AM
*Looks at Severn*
Hmm...
*Takes Bulleye off Severn and puts it on self*

I believe I am now one of the next night kills since I'm a Mason. (the only faction able to find the GF)

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 12:47 AM
So, we are approaching the ending phases of this forum mafia. I now have almost all the informations i need, so i shall proceed quickly with the eradication of the bad guys.

On night 2, I WAS roleblocked. If I didn't get roleblocked, wouldn't someone else have claimed to contradict me?

I wondered thoroughly about this, and last night, i thought of what reasons could there be for this to be true.

Do you remember when i said these words, day 3? I said there was only one possible reason for Narks not to be roleblocked. I was suspicious of his behavior after MileS claimed he was blocked day 2, since those days he was the most popular town player and it could have made sense that he got targeted by the hooker. But why would you roleblock an investigator when you have a proven sheriff around? There’s only one possible reason: he’s not a sheriff.

Then again, no one else claimed sheriff, and i started to wonder who the real sheriff could possibly be. At this point, i noticed that a couple of people never claimed their role. What I think it happened is that the real sheriff didn’t believe Goonswarm up to night 3, instead believing Narks, so he proceeded to investigate me and MileS meanwhile. Since he didn’t find out either of us to be mafia (because i am investigator and MileS is jester), he didn’t claim his role until now.
I believe the real sheriff is vornksr. He voted me day 1 because he thought i was consigliere, but then he investigated me and he started to believe i was the real investigator. Am i correct? If it's not him, perhaps it is Rumpel, who we suppose is an unclaimed town power role. I am certain it is not Ganondorf, nor Yayap. The others are fair game.

I wasn't sure about Auckmid being the romano mafioso, since MrSmarter found him to be a citizen (still has a 50% chance to be true), so i proceeded to investigate Narks, and in fact he turned out to be the last of the orange mafia. This is also the reason why he knew both Procyon and FalseTruth were Romanos (2 positive checks out of 2? Hardly). He probably relied on troll accusations (just like Spy did last day) hoping that the town would believe him. And we did. But it’s gg now.

vote Narks

I also have a strong clue about who the GF and consigliere are. One or two more nights of investigations and the game will be over, just keep me alive.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
auckmid is mafia

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:54 AM
This makes sense.
However, I still want Auckmid to claim/defend himself.

There are 2 masons alive, thus only 3 citizens spot are free. One is me, and Ganondorf claimed it too, so Auckmid may really be citizen after all.
Anyone else claimed citi and i missed it or wants to claim it now?

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 12:55 AM
ps:

killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmeki llmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekill mekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme killmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmeki llmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekill mekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillmekillme killmekillmekillmekillmekillme

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Also, if you want to lynch Narks, I will offer to hammer him if you fear he might be a jester. If he isn't please consider masoning me for real this time :D

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 12:58 AM
pps: vote auckmid

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 12:58 AM
This makes sense.
However, I still want Auckmid to claim/defend himself.

There are 2 masons alive, thus only 3 citizens spot are free. One is me, and Ganondorf claimed it too, so Auckmid may really be citizen after all.
Anyone else claimed citi and i missed it or wants to claim it now?

Ozymandias
people have gotten guns and armor. so he is either:
1-AFK mafia (other mafia can vote who to kill without him)
2-Jester
3-Cit
4-Sheriff if Narks isn't

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 01:00 AM
ppps: give me a gun

vornksr
If someone besides Narks is sheriff, they have to speak up today.

Illidan
Ozymandias
people have gotten guns and armor. so he is either:
1-AFK mafia (other mafia can vote who to kill without him)
2-Jester
3-Cit
4-Sheriff if Narks isn't

Right, I completely forgot about him.

For the next forum mafia, if there will be one, please consider replacing the lurkers with someone, it's really bad playing with someone that posts in other forums and don't care about this.

Now I REALLY want to hear Auckmid, assuming we already have the 3 citizens and Ganon is not lying

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:01 AM
I think Ozy is deliberately lurking, as a strategy...

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Also, did we ever figure out why there was 1 fewer death than expected yesterday? As I read it, the orange mafia hit somebody who didn't die...?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I think Ozy is deliberately lurking, as a strategy...

IIRC, he hasn't even been online during the whole Night 1, so this narrows the possibilities to Citizen and Jester.

He still could be Sheriff, but then it doesn't make sense for him to lurk "as a strategy", he should post now.

Also, did we ever figure out why there was 1 fewer death than expected yesterday? As I read it, the orange mafia hit somebody who didn't die...?

There were 2 mafia deaths, as stated by Elixir. False said he had a gun, however I think he wasn't able to shoot due to the cult suicide.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I mean, mafia kills*

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Things to consider....

1) Raiden proved himself to be either an investigator or a consigliere yesterday with the Spy reveal. As such, I suspect that Miles is the jester since it would be really dumb for a consigliere to draw that much attention to himself on day 1.
2) Narks called out Procyon on day 1. Therefore, the only way that Narks COULDN'T be a sheriff (assuming he isn't an investigator or an unlucky jester) is if he was a Romano mafioso (so he'd know that Procyon was the framer).

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Well, only one way to clear some things up.
Can the REAL sheriff please stand up? and tell us your findings.
if no one else claims sheriff, then I will once again trust Narks and of course vote to lynch Raiden.

Funny that only the sheriff can tell if any of the claimed investigator are the consig and still hasn't.

Ozy was online day 3 for the first time since July. But the nights have ended before the cutoff point so I don't think he is sheriff.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Did Elixir say that? Because Goon got hit by the mafia (from the description, I'm assuming red mafia), but monster's body had a gun lying next to it... which suggests a gunsmith's gun to me.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:10 AM
vornskr you would be correct

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:10 AM
1) Raiden proved himself to be either an investigator or a consigliere yesterday with the Spy reveal. As such, I suspect that Miles is the jester since it would be really dumb for a consigliere to draw that much attention to himself on day 1.

It also doesn't make sense for Raiden to be a Consigliere. As I said yesterday, he now have killed 2 factions (if Narks is the last Romano), bringing the kills to 1 per night. It's really a shitty strategy if he's the Consigliere, he will probably die before killing/lynching all the town.

Did Elixir say that? Because Goon got hit by the mafia (from the description, I'm assuming red mafia), but monster's body had a gun lying next to it... which suggests a gunsmith's gun to me.

From post 1:
To avoid confusion: 1 Cultist committed suicide due to the death of the Cult Leader, taking the gallows with them+ 2 Mafia Kills.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Oh you said yesterday, I missed that, sorry.

Yes, we still haven't figured out who got shot.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:11 AM
Things to consider....
2) Narks called out Procyon on day 1. Therefore, the only way that Narks COULDN'T be a sheriff (assuming he isn't an investigator or an unlucky jester) is if he was a Romano mafioso (so he'd know that Procyon was the framer).

Now that you remind me, he also switched his vote to Clawtrocity, since he knew he was framed and couldn't possibly be a Romano.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM
he was asking about yesterday Illidan not today... but you were on the right track:

Yesterday post #1

To avoid confusion: 1 Mafia kill and 1 Gunsmith gun kill

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Right, so my first question was about the mafia target that failed.

Also, I have my suspicions about who killed monster...

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:14 AM
McPwnage said that in his last will:

Originally I regretted healing MileS instead of goonswarm last night but he would have ended up dead with the cult anyways so it really wasn't much of a loss. If miles is cosig though it would have put that question to rest, which would be a lot less interesting gamewise. I have changed my opinion in light of the fact claw was framed (admitted by falsetruth) and Raiden got the cult that he is actually an investigator.

However, it's not clear if he actually got attacked or not. I think not.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:15 AM
OK, here are my thoughts on role possibilities and guesses...

Auckmid: Claimed citizen, but could also be GF
Crimson: Executioner
Ganondorf: Citizen
Illidan: Citizen (due to lack of other citizen claims)
MileS: Investigator/Consigliere or jester, probably jester
Narks: Sheriff or Romano mafioso, probably Sheriff
NorthStar: ???
Ozymandias: ???
Raiden: Investigator/Consigliere
Rumpel: ???
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha: ???
TheJackofSpades: ???
vornksr: ???
Yayap: Mason

??? means that I can't really make a good guess yet

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Well, if MileS got attacked by the mafia, that means he's not mafia.

It also potentially clears Raiden from being consig, b/c Raiden wouldn't want MileS to die and reveal that he was the true inves. Right?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Also remember that Spy said that Auckmid is masioso

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 01:19 AM
I'm going to bed now... it's 4 am here.. If someone claims sheriff, then we lynch Narks. If not... then we lynch Raiden.

Raiden could also possibly just trying to eliminate the only one who can find the consig.

For now... since no sheriff has claimed Narks is lying and no framer..

-Vote Raiden

I will change my vote if a sheriff shows up. That will be the only reason for me to change my vote.
be back later

Narks

no wait i take back everything i said

who should i accuse of being mafia that would get me lynched

Illidan
When did Auckmid claim citizen? I think I missed that.

Well, if MileS got attacked by the mafia, that means he's not mafia.

It also potentially clears Raiden from being consig, b/c Raiden wouldn't want MileS to die and reveal that he was the true inves. Right?

Actually, as you said, it's the Orange mafia that missed a kill so MileS can still be Consigliere as he's in the Red mafia.

I'm not really inclined to believe him more than Raiden.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:20 AM
If Miles was a jester he still could've been attacked.... I really think he's a jester now.... I'm really beginning to think that Raiden is in fact the investigator.

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Raiden's claim about Narks not being a sheriff holds up, because I got a sheriff read from someone who isn't Narks last night.

Vote: Narks. Finish off the oranges today, kill Raiden tomorrow, then just find the GF.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:21 AM
MileS, who did you get sheriff from?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:21 AM
@Yayap: for real? how can you say that?

If Narks is really sheriff, Raiden will be hanged tomorrow or shot tonight, it really does NOT make sense at this point of the game.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Raiden's claim about Narks not being a sheriff holds up, because I got a sheriff read from someone who isn't Narks last night.

Vote: Narks. Finish off the oranges today, kill Raiden tomorrow, then just find the GF.

Good enough for me.

-Unvote Raiden
-Vote Narks

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Guys, no. MileS is jester. I'm 100% sure.

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Rumpel is the sheriff. I am the investigator. Raiden is the Consigliere.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Rumpel is gunsmith. I think.

Vote Auckmid.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Guys, no. MileS is jester. I'm 100% sure.

Unless you're the consigliere, you can't be 100% sure about that.

I'm saying from the start the MileS is the consigliere. I admid that him being the jester makes sense too, but at this point I'm not sure anymore.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:26 AM
Gosh, now I'm starting to think that you are the jester, vornksr.

Ganondorf
Rumpel, do you have anything to say to that?

MileS
SAS claimed gunsmith a while ago if I recall correctly. Why are you voting Auckmid?

vornksr
I'm not consig.

Raiden
Even the jester has an advantage taking off the killings per night, as long as the town doesn't win instantly. It makes sense.

I don't buy it on Rumpel (he might be the real sheriff but that would be pure luck from MileS), but we'll hear what he has to say about it.

Still, i investigated Narks, so i'm 100% sure he is the Romano mafioso.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:27 AM
vote Raiden

also lol
taking advice from blatant Jester.

Narks is Sherrif
Raiden is Consig
Miles is Jester

Claw and Auckmid are Citizen (50%)

I never claimed any role in the entire game.
spoiler
i am investigator

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Also I never claimed any role up to this point. Raiden has been somewhat useful if not a total shit as a Consig.

Elixir
Tally so far:

Narks (3) - Raiden, Miles, Yayap
Auckmid (2) - Narks, vornksr
Raiden (1) - S.A.S

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Well why didn't you say that before Raiden?

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:29 AM
vote Raiden

also lol
taking advice from blatant Jester.

Narks is Sherrif
Raiden is Consig
Miles is Jester

Claw and Auckmid are Citizen (50%)

I never claimed any role in the entire game.
spoiler
i am investigator

LOL this is fun. Ok, i'm starting to believe MileS is the real consigliere now.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
I always play my games on the down-low.

Didn't I do the same thing for last game? I forget.

Ganondorf
We know that Raiden is either an investigator or a consigliere. Either way, the Romano mafioso is a hostile target so I'd trust that Narks is a mafioso.

Vote Narks

vornksr
I don't buy it on Rumpel (he might be the real sheriff but that would be pure luck from MileS

It makes sense that MileS would check Rumpel, though: we know he was a town power role, just not which one.

Anyway, I'm not trusting Raiden very much at this point... probably consig playing poorly.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:30 AM
I mean christ, look at some of these responses when someone gets an accurate judge on them.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:31 AM
It makes sense that MileS would check Rumpel, though: we know he was a town power role, just not which one.

Anyway, I'm not trusting Raiden very much at this point... probably consig playing poorly.

WHAT?

It makes sense checking a CONFIRMED town power role and not checking a SHITLOAD of more suspicious targets?

COME ON.

Ganondorf
I gotta be honest: I'm still surprised that they're both alive after the Day 1 conundrum...

Raiden

What do you mean? About narks? I investigated him this night, i wasn't sure. I believed him a sheriff up to day 3, then i started suspecting he was something else, but he could have been the jester or a citizen bait

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Who? MileS and Raiden or Narks?

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Not gonna lie here - I missed Rumpel being a confirmed town role in the shuffle somewhere, I guess. I just remember him claiming to be an "important power role" previously and that threw up a red flag for me, so after Auckmid he was my next target to check.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:34 AM

What do you mean? About narks? I investigated him this night, i wasn't sure. I believed him a sheriff up to day 3, then i started suspecting he was something else, but he could have been the jester or a citizen bait

Yeah that's what I mean. I would've put that as the very first reply of the whole day because it's probably the most solid evidence we have to go off of (and beneficial since this would lower the kill count to 1)

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Sas~~Alpha, so who are you claiming you investigated?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Not gonna lie here - I missed Rumpel being a confirmed town role in the shuffle somewhere, I guess. I just remember him claiming to be an "important power role" previously and that threw up a red flag for me, so after Auckmid he was my next target to check.

He claimed citi before, than when a mason tried to recruit him he said he wasn't citizen but a town power role.

This statement is so full of shit, you're either not reading all the posts or you checked him because you are the consigliere and you want to know who to kill first.

@Ganon: he said it in his first reply.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:36 AM
I posted my results.

I got
Miles - Jester
Claw and Auckmid - Cit (50%)

I worked out Raiden consig since he's been doing my job for me
quite well too.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:37 AM
1) Thank you Illidan for pointing that out to me: apparently I miss VERY important things at 1:30 AM
2) Now SAS is claiming investigator? :(

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Also we worked out rumpel being town (or jester or exe, but we know those two) when Mason got denied on him (Without mason dying)

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Also I have to post at four-fucking-thirty in the morning or else I have to read 30 pages.

And yes Ganondorf.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:39 AM
At this point we have SAS and MileS as 100% candidates for Jester and Consigliere.

I am still not sure about who is which, but i shall know after tonight. This kind of claim from SAS make me incline to believe he is a jester with a 55% chance, while MileS still has 45%.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM
i am not jester

lynch me

Illidan
So, Sas could be the consigliere which is shitting his pants now and tries to make up for being silent the whole game, and Miles is jester. Or vice-versa.

If this is the case, I don't know anymore vorn role, he's playing so dumb I can't really get it.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
And then I post pictures which just totally ruin the game and get me disqualified.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:41 AM
This is just a suggestion, but can someone with a gunsmith's gun please shoot SAS or Miles tonight so we can sort this thing out?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM
This is just a suggestion, but can someone with a gunsmith's gun please shoot SAS or Miles tonight so we can sort this thing out?

^ This, please.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:42 AM
If anyone shoot MileS since he's obvious jester, worked out by his simple-not-even-trying I SEARCHED X post yesterday.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:43 AM
Narks (4) - Raiden, Miles, Ganondorf, Yayap
Raiden (1) - S.A.S

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:45 AM
If anyone shoot MileS since he's obvious jester, worked out by his simple-not-even-trying I SEARCHED X post yesterday.

Says the guy who has claimed EXACTLY what i have been said since day 1.

Ganondorf
I say they shoot you SAS: that will reveal more... if you're a jester, then we can probably guess that Raiden is a consigliere (particularly since Miles tried to clear MrSmarter's name on Day 1). If you're a consigliere, then Raiden is probably an investigator and Miles is the jester. If you're an investigator, then Raiden is a consigliere and Miles is a jester.

vornksr
Narks is a pretty safe bet for sheriff unless someone is going to counterclaim. So unless someone does, Raiden looks really suspicious. MileS being jester & SAS being inves fits that picture perfectly.

I still think that getting Auckmid makes the most sense: we take out the last of the orange mafia, dropping our deaths down to 1 per night.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:46 AM
saying*

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:47 AM
What if Ozy is the sheriff? Then your point is kind of pointless...

Illidan
Since we have already 3 wonderful candidates for jester (Miles, sas and vorn), there's no point in delaying my vote for Narks. I would like if masons still recruited me though, to clear some doubts people have.

-vote Narks

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
I'd really like to recheck Auckmid, getting the last Romano would be great.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:48 AM
Also at this point I'm going to assume Illidan is Godfather with his intensive MUST-PROTECT-RAIDEN AT ALL COSTS.

Raiden
I'd really like to recheck Auckmid, getting the last Romano would be great.

Then you should vote narks, it's in your best interest as both a consigliere and a jester.

MileS
First of all, if anyone, Raiden should be the one being shot, since he's the Consigliere.

Second of all, I just said that Rumpel is the Sheriff. How is that not a counterclaim?

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 01:49 AM
I think Illidan is actually a citizen (especially since he wants to be recruited).

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
I only have one checked out bad role and apparently i am both a consig and jester.

Illidan
Also at this point I'm going to assume Illidan is Godfather with his intensive MUST-PROTECT-RAIDEN AT ALL COSTS.

None of your statements really make sense. Why would I ask so hard for being masoned if I was the GF? Answer me.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 01:50 AM
Second of all, I just said that Rumpel is the Sheriff. How is that not a counterclaim?

Because it's not coming from him, and because I think you're jester.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:51 AM
People who spammed to be masoned don't always get masoned.
if at all

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 01:51 AM
What is your role, vornksr?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:52 AM
People who spammed to be masoned don't always get masoned.
if at all

Then masons are not playing well. If they're so convinced I'm the GF too, they should recruit me to prove with their death that I am the GF.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:53 AM
We're not even sure if there's any Masons alive anymore. I really haven't seen much of them at all in fact.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 01:54 AM
We're not even sure if there's any Masons alive anymore. I really haven't seen much of them at all in fact.

There are 2 masons alive, one of them being Yayap.

You're not paying attention at the game at all, this proves it for sure.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 01:57 AM
You have yet to take note of the Gallow's last will which I will now quote.

Cosenza Town Gallows:

The town realized after searching for the Gallows' will for a few minutes that structures cannot write wills.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:00 AM

I don't really want to say.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:03 AM

I don't really want to say.

Because, you know, i was starting to trust you but i don't know now. Recent claims from SAS are suggesting me to fall back to the days i believed you a bad guy. I mean look at what's happening. There have been 3 claimed investigators, every single one of those claimed Auckmid a citizen, and i am the 4th claimed invest who accuses Narks of being the romano mafioso.

Yet you (and narks, none less) are voting for Auckmid.

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Why ARE you voting for Auckmid, vorn?

Rumpel1408
August 7th, 2011, 02:07 AM
First of all, if anyone, Raiden should be the one being shot, since he's the Consigliere.

ok, I am deffinatly NOT Sherif
I think MileS just guessed that I am Sherif and now hopes to kil a claimed Sherif like Narks, but still I'm not, so hes acting evil

-vote MileS

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Rumpel, don't vote for Miles: he is a VERY likely jester.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:08 AM
I'm voting for Auckmid because he knew who the SK was early on (which only the Romanos knew at that point), and because Spy subsequently claimed Auckmid was the romano mafioso. (And while Spy might have been trolling, he had no in-game reason to lie.)

Narks, on the other hand, detected an evil role early on, which pretty much confirms to me that he's sheriff.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:09 AM
Narks (5) - Raiden, Miles, Ganondorf, Yayap, Illidan
Raiden (1) - S.A.S
MileS (1) - Rumpel

vornksr
MileS is 100% for sure jester all the way. Do NOT vote for him, even though he's obviously lying.

Illidan
ok, I am deffinatly NOT Sherif
I think MileS just guessed that I am Sherif and now hopes to kil a claimed Sherif like Narks, but still I'm not, so hes acting evil

-vote MileS

If you're town (and I think you are), it's your best interest to kill Narks and try lower the kills per night to 1.
If Narks isn't mafioso (VERY unlikely), we will know who the consigliere is for real this time, but I think that's not the case.

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 02:10 AM
I'm voting for Auckmid because he knew who the SK was early on (which only the Romanos knew at that point), and because Spy subsequently claimed Auckmid was the romano mafioso. (And while Spy might have been trolling, he had no in-game reason to lie.)

Narks, on the other hand, detected an evil role early on, which pretty much confirms to me that he's sheriff.

So why do you disbelieve Raiden being an investigative role?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:10 AM
LOTS of evidence against Auckmid.

VERY LITTLE against Narks...

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I think Raiden is consig, at this point.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:12 AM

What kind of reasoning is this? If Auckmid is romano he had only to gain by keeping the sk alive as long as he could. And Spy is not really the best source for informations, do you realize that?

Yeah, Narks detected an evil role day 1. Then he switched his vote. Then he found another evil role, again in the romano mafia. Really?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:13 AM
If I were a mafia member, I would want sk gone as quickly as possible.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:13 AM
If Narks isn't mafioso (VERY unlikely), we will know who the consigliere is for real this time, but I think that's not the case.

Also this. If Narks is sheriff, you know i am. If narks is romano mafioso, you proceed to shot SAS and if it's not him it's MileS.

Where has your information lynching policy gone?

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 02:14 AM
Here's the deal: Narks is probably a sheriff since he called out the Romano framer on day 1. The only way he could've know this is if he was a sheriff OR if he was also a Romano mafia member, trying to gain the trust of the town. Personally, I believe the former, but I I think lynching Narks will still yield a ton of information (and it may lower the kill count). Anyway, the sheriff is ALMOST useless at this point anyway...

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM
If I were a mafia member, I would want sk gone as quickly as possible.

Yeah, sure, with 2 mafia already dead? What are the chances of him killing even more mafia? Come on.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM
BUT IF WE KILL THE REAL MAFIOSO, DEATHS PER NIGHT GO DOWN BY ONE.

I've never been much for information lynching. Recall that I wanted to kill Procyon night 1, who did turn out to be mafia. Then when it was clear things weren't going to go that way, I wanted to kill you, Raiden, because I thought MrSmarter was more likely to be investigator than you were. Turns out I was right.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM

I've never been much for information lynching. Recall that I wanted to kill Procyon night 1, who did turn out to be mafia. Then when it was clear things weren't going to go that way, I wanted to kill you, Raiden, because I thought MrSmarter was more likely to be investigator than you were. Turns out I was right.

You wanted to kill me instead of MrSmarter for the sake of information ONLY. Check your previous posts, i don't think you recall them correctly. Again, Auckmid is being cleared by all four claimed investigators, it doesn't matter who you believe.

I just think you're trying to do the opposite of what you are saying, keeping the killing per night to 2 as long as possible.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 02:18 AM

I would love to hear from you what reason had a Consigliere to kill the Cult Leader yesterday and lose the game.

But you will probably not answer this like all my other post directed to you.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:20 AM
Also you guys all have to tell me a reason why Narks has NEVER been roleblocked despite being one of the most trusted "sheriffs".

vornksr
By the way, note this worst-case scenario:

There are 9 town right now. We kill Narks, who turns out to be sheriff. Then 2 more townies die tonight. All of a sudden, it's down to 6 town versus 5 non-town. Then we follow Narks, lynching the last romano mafia. Another townie dies that night. 5 town, 2 red mafia remaining; lynch Raiden, the consig. Next day: 4 town, godfather, and the 2 neutrals. Depending on how lucky the godfather has gotten, the masons may all be gone & he's got a good shot at winning.

MileS
Because they were too busy roleblocking me, the ever dangerous investigator.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 02:21 AM
See? You're not answering me and trying to change subject, because your statements makes no sense at all.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:22 AM
By the way, note this worst-case scenario:

There are 9 town right now. We kill Narks, who turns out to be sheriff. Then 2 more townies die tonight. All of a sudden, it's down to 6 town versus 5 non-town. Then we follow Narks, lynching the last romano mafia. Another townie dies that night. 5 town, 2 red mafia remaining; lynch Raiden, the consig. Next day: 4 town, godfather, and the 2 neutrals. Depending on how lucky the godfather has gotten, the masons may all be gone & he's got a good shot at winning.

Yeah, except it is the same if you mislynch Auckmid. Good try.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:23 AM
I am not voting right now, but I do want to weigh in on the MrSmarter vote. I do think that he is our second most informative choice (after Raiden), but I also think that he's rather likely to be town. So make your decision carefully.

Reply #494 on p.33 of Day 1. So I wouldn't say I wanted to kill you solely for info. I believed you less.

Narks
okay guys, you got me, im the consig

s.a.s.cnl.alpha is godfather

gg town wins

Raiden
Because they were too busy roleblocking me, the ever dangerous investigator.

This makes no sense since, even if they believed you to be an investigator, they had a proven sheriff at hand, while your checks would be only 50%.

MileS
August 7th, 2011, 02:24 AM
I can't explain their logic, I can only reveal the truth.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:25 AM
I would love to hear from you what reason had a Consigliere to kill the Cult Leader yesterday and lose the game.

How would killing the cult lose the consig the game? It pushes red mafia towards an end game where it's just them vs. the town, which is pretty favorable to them. They just have to take out the right masons to win.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Narks the Consigilareaeara

see

even my name says i am consig

you should totally lynch me

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:26 AM
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/3439/yamatoroach.jpg
The Prodigy - Omen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVTKOoy1uk#ws)

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 02:27 AM
See? This is what Narks does: he trolls so that nobody believes he's actually sheriff. And then he doesn't get blocked or attacked.

Sorry to ruin your plan, buddy.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:29 AM
i am not sheriff

i am consig

http://thecouncilofmages.com/procyon/lol62.png

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 02:30 AM
Reply #494 on p.33 of Day 1. So I wouldn't say I wanted to kill you solely for info. I believed you less.

Still not answering me. I really think you're an evil role now and just trying to avoid explaining your nonsense statements.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:30 AM

How would killing the cult lose the consig the game? It pushes red mafia towards an end game where it's just them vs. the town, which is pretty favorable to them. They just have to take out the right masons to win.

Keeping the hooker alive is an invaluable asset to both mafias. Now that you make me think about it, you were one of the last guys voting on Spy, just after his confession and moments before FalseTruth's.

Also note how Narks switched his vote almost istantly as soon as i accused a different target from his current one, as long as he knew they couldn't possibly be Romanos. I guess he didn't know, or care, that FalseTruth was also culted.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM

Sorry, missed the post with all that Narks spam.

1 kill per night is not favorable for mafia, sorry. Your statements still does not make sense at all.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
His dick
it speaks!

Narks
vornksr is mafioso

alpha is godfather

i am consig

game over kthxbai no rm

http://thecouncilofmages.com/procyon/owned.jpg

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:33 AM
vote vornksr

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Now that you make me think about it, you were one of the last guys voting on Spy, just after his confession and moments before FalseTruth's.

And SAS didn't even vote, i forgot to add.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:34 AM
Auckmid (1) - vornksr
Raiden (1) - S.A.S
MileS (1) - Rumpel
vornksr (1) - Narks

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Rumpel could you actually take time to read the thread and vote the Mafioso instead of voting the Jester? Thanks.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Raiden
I've been voting you for the like, past three days.

Narks
by the way guys, i skype cheat in mafia and grief my team

better lynch me before i run out of procyon's pictures to post

LORD WHALE DIVISION

http://thecouncilofmages.com/procyon/boat.jpg

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:37 AM
Raiden
I've been voting you for the like, past three days.

It isn't even true, but still, my point is that you aren't voting WITH me on the bad guys.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:38 AM
you know what I regret most about this game?

not sleeping with falsetruth

i bet she was hot

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 02:41 AM

i bet she was hot

Fuck you. Also, Elixir fails.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:42 AM

i bet she was hot

Fuck you. Also, Elixir fails.

maybe i can have sex with your ashes

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 02:43 AM
FalseTruth!? You know what this game needs: a priest (so we can banish the dead guys)...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Ohhh baby, I want your ashes all over my dick, I bet you'll feel great False.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 02:45 AM
ITT: cornered bad guys trying to unfocus the town attention on the important details.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 02:46 AM
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 02:49 AM
I just feel sorry for Elixir atm

Narks
lesson learned:

stop inviting me into these games

Ganondorf
Wow, this is becoming Black Ops Zombies.... GUNSMITH, GIVE ME A GUN SO I CAN RE-KILL THESE GUYS!

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 02:50 AM
-afterlife last will Please read my real life last will because its awesome. Thank you. Not planning on posting anymore.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:51 AM
It's DR fault not mine. I removed them from the players membergroup.

Them being in the mafia mutation seems to give them ability to post here.

Stop posting or you're banned from the future ones.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 02:53 AM
ITT: cornered bad guys trying to unfocus the town attention on the important details.

Narks isn't cornered into anything and like hell if his posts are anywhere near serious.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:56 AM
apparently it's really hard to get yourself killed in mafia by pretending to be a jester

maybe i should act more serious

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Auckmid (1) - vornksr
Raiden (1) - S.A.S
MileS (1) - Rumpel
vornksr (1) - Narks

-- Last update from me till morning.

I swear to god if there are more dead chat in here when I get back I'm swinging the banhammer.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 02:58 AM
-- Last update from me till morning.

Darth Vader NO! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s#)

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 03:54 AM
If you still do not agree with my ways, I urge you to at least rid the town of the menace that is the De Luca family. Raiden is the De Luca Consigliere who spreads lies and deceit. He must be stopped. The De Luca Godfather is a much harder man to find. My master and I were trying to track him for days, and had narrowed him down to either Illidan or vornskr. These men instill havoc and kill innocents for their pleasures. If you truly care for the town, you will eliminate them.

Since it seems like noone is even bothering to read the Last Wills.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 04:06 AM

Like he could know something about the consigliere. If anything, he could know who is the gf, since i assume they haven't managed to get a kill night 3. But then he's giving out 2 names (one of which is actually very suspicious tho), chances are that he knows shit.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 04:08 AM

Since it seems like you're not reading the threads, I can't be GF and Raiden isn't probably Consigliere, so good luck understanding something from the game by reading just a CULTIST last will.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Regardless to FalseTruth being in any form a good player, then yes you are both 100% correct.

How about this:
We lynch me, and if I'm invest; Raiden is Consig
If Raiden is Consig, Illidan is Godfather.

Still the problem of the final Mafioso remains but I highly doubt that Narks isn't Sherrif, as he'd kill me immediately like Chocopaw's game for inviting him.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 04:26 AM
We lynch me, and if I'm invest; Raiden is Consig
If Raiden is Consig, Illidan is Godfather.

Good claim coming from an "investigator", sacrificing himself to keep the KPN to 2.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 04:36 AM
We lynch me

Wait, you're admitting being the jester?

Ok, now we know it's him and Miles is consi. If anyone have a gun, please shot MileS tonight.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 04:43 AM
no i am consig

LYNCH ME

TheJackofSpades
August 7th, 2011, 05:52 AM
vote Narks

Since no one seems to have checked Auckmid today, I think this is our best bet to ending the two kill a day spree.

P.S. 12 pages already? Seriously? What happened to this activity yesterday?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Yesterday's game was sniped down fast with lynching Spy.

TheJackofSpades
August 7th, 2011, 06:45 AM
This thread took 4 hours to get to 12 pages... the last one took 17 hours to get to 13(and required the executioner to hammer vote)

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Well yeah, a lot of it is Raiden, Illidan, and I as well as Narks spamming lynch him.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Well yeah, a lot of it is Raiden, Illidan, and I as well as Narks spamming lynch him.

And it was correct. If you really want to know who are the bad guys, vote for Narks. Either way we shall see.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 08:07 AM
vote Narks

He wants me to lynch him anyway, he keeps spamming it over every fucking social networking program and website known to internet man.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Narks (7) - Raiden, Miles, Ganondorf, Yayap, Illidan, TheJackofSpades, S.A.S)
Auckmid (1) - vornksr
MileS (1) - Rumpel
vornksr (1) - Narks

1 more vote needed

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 7th, 2011, 08:40 AM
proc should cast a deadvote
i want to see that will that's so good

Auckmid
August 7th, 2011, 09:57 AM
So, we are approaching the ending phases of this forum mafia. I now have almost all the informations i need, so i shall proceed quickly with the eradication of the bad guys.

On night 2, I WAS roleblocked. If I didn't get roleblocked, wouldn't someone else have claimed to contradict me?

I wondered thoroughly about this, and last night, i thought of what reasons could there be for this to be true.

Do you remember when i said these words, day 3? I said there was only one possible reason for Narks not to be roleblocked. I was suspicious of his behavior after MileS claimed he was blocked day 2, since those days he was the most popular town player and it could have made sense that he got targeted by the hooker. But why would you roleblock an investigator when you have a proven sheriff around? There’s only one possible reason: he’s not a sheriff.

Then again, no one else claimed sheriff, and i started to wonder who the real sheriff could possibly be. At this point, i noticed that a couple of people never claimed their role. What I think it happened is that the real sheriff didn’t believe Goonswarm up to night 3, instead believing Narks, so he proceeded to investigate me and MileS meanwhile. Since he didn’t find out either of us to be mafia (because i am investigator and MileS is jester), he didn’t claim his role until now.
I believe the real sheriff is vornksr. He voted me day 1 because he thought i was consigliere, but then he investigated me and he started to believe i was the real investigator. Am i correct? If it's not him, perhaps it is Rumpel, who we suppose is an unclaimed town power role. I am certain it is not Ganondorf, nor Yayap. The others are fair game.

I wasn't sure about Auckmid being the romano mafioso, since MrSmarter found him to be a citizen (still has a 50% chance to be true), so i proceeded to investigate Narks, and in fact he turned out to be the last of the orange mafia. This is also the reason why he knew both Procyon and FalseTruth were Romanos (2 positive checks out of 2? Hardly). He probably relied on troll accusations (just like Spy did last day) hoping that the town would believe him. And we did. But it’s gg now.

vote Narks

I also have a strong clue about who the GF and consigliere are. One or two more nights of investigations and the game will be over, just keep me alive.

I've been investigated twice, and I turned out Citizen both time's.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM
I've been investigated twice, and I turned out Citizen both time's.

So you're claiming citi, ok.

I wish we knew Ozy role, we can't do more guesswork now without knowing it.

Also, if you're really citi, please vote Narks so we can move forward.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM
-unvote Narks

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Really Yayap? We were making good progress... revote Narks please.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 10:07 AM
-unvote Narks

Care to explain?

Crimson
August 7th, 2011, 10:08 AM
-vote Narks

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
ok, here are my reasons for unvoting:
1-No one has claimed 2nd Sheriff.
2-Rumple claims he is NOT a sheriff so Miles is NOT a detecting role. thus most likely jester.

question of the day: is Raiden Invetigator or Consig
Where does S.A.S claim to be investigator fit in.

Once again, since no one is claiming sheriff, I believe that Narks is. And Raiden doesn't want him to find out anything.

No one is claiming to be roleblocked... interesting. Blocking comes before deaths.
I somewhat believe that Narks or Miles has been roleblocked the past 2 days (Miles wouldn't know and Narks just trolls when he has no info)

So unless someone CLAIMS Sheriff, I will assume that Narks is sheriff and Raiden is trying to eliminate him for the GF knowing that his time as Consig is short. People will start giving Narks vests if he becomes a known sheriff.

Sheriff better speak up if we are to save Raiden

back to my original Vote:

Vote Raiden

Crimson
August 7th, 2011, 10:14 AM
ok, here are my reasons for unvoting:
1-No one has claimed 2nd Sheriff.
2-Rumple claims he is NOT a sheriff so Miles is NOT a detecting role. thus most likely jester.

question of the day: is Raiden Invetigator or Consig
Where does S.A.S claim to be investigator fit in.

Once again, since no one is claiming sheriff, I believe that Narks is. And Raiden doesn't want him to find out anything.

No one is claiming to be roleblocked... interesting. Blocking comes before deaths.
I somewhat believe that Narks or Miles has been roleblocked the past 2 days (Miles wouldn't know and Narks just trolls when he has no info)

So unless someone CLAIMS Sheriff, I will assume that Narks is sheriff and Raiden is trying to eliminate him for the GF knowing that his time as Consig is short. People will start giving Narks vests if he becomes a known sheriff.

Sheriff better speak up if we are to save Raiden

back to my original Vote:

Vote Raiden

stop being a nigger

TheJackofSpades
August 7th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Raiden is trying to eliminate him for the GF knowing that his time as Consig is short.

Why? What danger does he pose?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Oh my god Yayap, for real?

I can't believe this is coming from a mason.

Narks even said he was not roleblocked! Are you even reading the forum?

Also, Ozy or NorthStar could be sheriffs, they haven't posted yet, but really, there's no way raiden is consigliere, and we need to lynch Narks to cut the killing in half.
Should I be wrong, which i'm pretty sure is not the case, we will 100% know that Raiden is not Investigator, but without lynching Narks we will not know, and you will just throw the town in complete confusion.

Answer to your question of the day:
Raiden is Investigator
Sas is 75% consigliere 25% jester
Miles is 75% jester 25% consigliere

It's really simple, if you just stop and think about it for a second, instead of listening to some troll claims.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Raiden is trying to eliminate him for the GF knowing that his time as Consig is short.

Why? What danger does he pose?

Also, yes, I missed that and it doesn't even makes sense.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Anyway, last disappointing update on votes before I go:

Narks (7) - Raiden, Miles, Ganondorf, Illidan, TheJackofSpades, S.A.S, Crimson
Auckmid (1) - vornksr
MileS (1) - Rumpel
vornksr (1) - Narks
Raiden (1) - Yayap

Auckmid
August 7th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Sorry, but I think it too likely Nark's is Jester, and I shall die if I hammer :-\.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 10:26 AM
1) I dunno who was role-blocked tonight, but I was role-blocked yesterday for some reason.
2) If we lynch Narks and he turns out to be a mafioso, we just reduced the kill count by 1. If he turns out to be a sheriff, we know pretty well who the consigliere is.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Raiden is Investigator

It's really simple, if you just stop and think about it for a second, instead of listening to some troll claims.

Miles is 100% jester if Rumple is not Sheriff.
still leaves room for the Consig and an Investigator
NO ONE else has claimed sheriff... why waste a day on the only person who has?
I will change my vote only if a sheriff shows up.

by voting Raiden we find out the following:
if investigator:
Narks and SAS are mafia

if Consig
SAS is investigator
Narks can still be trollish Sheriff

by voting Narks:
if he turns up guilty:
Either Raiden OR SAS can still be investigator (but raiden has helped more)

if he turns up innocent:
Raiden is Consig
SAS is most likely investigator

so again, if there is another sheriff... Please come forward.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Emosapien, there is ABSOLUTELY no way that Narks could be a jester. He knew on day 1 that Procyon was mafia, so he could either be a sheriff or the Romano mafioso.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 10:28 AM
-unvote narks

auckmid please vote, i'll hammer him happily

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Think of it this way: if Raiden is an investigator, he wants to see the Romano mafioso dead. If Raiden is a consigliere, he STILL wants to see the Romano mafioso dead. The way I see it, Raiden can be trusted on this one...

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Up until today, Narks was pretty much a trusted Sheriff even though he trolls and doesn't help much.

All of a sudden, the person we trust the least claims that he is mafia... and everyone bandwagons him with no other evidence. WTH?

Don't forget that mafia wants town dead too... and a confirmed power role is hard to kill.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I can't believe he logged off without waiting even 5 minutes.

-vote Narks

If anyone is willing to hammer him, please. If not, just ask me, i'll unvote and hammer him myself.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Raiden is Investigator

Miles is 100% jester if Rumple is not Sheriff.
still leaves room for the Consig and an Investigator
NO ONE else has claimed sheriff... why waste a day on the only person who has?
I will change my vote only if a sheriff shows up.

by voting Raiden we find out the following:
if investigator:
Narks and SAS are mafia

if Consig
SAS is investigator
Narks can still be trollish Sheriff

by voting Narks:
if he turns up guilty:
Either Raiden OR SAS can still be investigator (but raiden has helped more)

if he turns up innocent:
Raiden is Consig
SAS is most likely investigator

so again, if there is another sheriff... Please come forward.

You seem not to realize that by killing Narks we cut the killings per night to 1. We can't lynch anyone else than him, it's just like admitting our defeat.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Oh and if it's just information that you're concerned with, by lynching Narks you will finally learn the truth about me. I will proceed to investigate SAS and if he is not the jester we will proceed with his lynch.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Actually, we STILL won't know the truth about you if he's guilty (you could still be investigator/consigliere), but that's beside the point right now.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Also for all we know, Ozymandias could be sheriff at this point.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Fine, just to make everyone happy...

-HammerVote Narks

Please make this clear: This does not clear Raiden in the slightest way.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Yay! Thank you Yayap! The way I see it, Raiden could be either mafia or town, but he's still probably telling the truth about Narks. If Narks is innocent, though, then Raiden is obviously a consigliere. Can I please get a mason recruitment tonight Yayap?

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Thank you, this is much appreciated. I can guarantee you have made the right decision. We will wait for further developments.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 11:26 AM
By the way, if anyone has a gunsmith's gun, shoot Miles or SAS please.

Raiden
August 7th, 2011, 11:27 AM
A quick recap for Elixir when he comes to check:

Narks (8): MileS, Ganondorf, Illidan, TheJackofSpades, SAS, Crimson, Raiden, Yayap
Auckmid (1): vornksr
Vornksr (1): Narks
MileS (1): Rumpel

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Yay! Thank you Yayap! The way I see it, Raiden could be either mafia or town, but he's still probably telling the truth about Narks.

This is not the case. At this point, neither mafia family wants to limit killing to 1 per night.

Everybody who voted guilty on Narks is either evil or really, really dumb.

I'm dead tonight.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Sorry, but I think it too likely Nark's is Jester, and I shall die if I hammer :-\.

There is not even the remote possibility that Narks is Jester, after what we've read today, sorry. You should re-read this post and maybe the other ones.

Up until today, Narks was pretty much a trusted Sheriff even though he trolls and doesn't help much.

All of a sudden, the person we trust the least claims that he is mafia... and everyone bandwagons him with no other evidence. WTH?

Don't forget that mafia wants town dead too... and a confirmed power role is hard to kill.

They could just shoot him then? No one is trusting Narks, and the doctor wasn't healing him, so there was no point in risking their "Consigliere" for lynching a sheriff who can't even see who's GF.

Anyway, thanks for the vote and I'm looking forward for a masoning hopefully, since as per this day's last will it seems everyone believes I'm the GF.

This is not the case. At this point, neither mafia family wants to limit killing to 1 per night.

Everybody who voted guilty on Narks is either evil or really, really dumb.

I'm dead tonight.

There are 2 ways of explaining your statement: either you are the Godfather, or you haven't understood ANYTHING about this game so far. I think it's the former.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Lol, when I die tonight it'll be pretty clear I'm not the GF.

We didn't even discuss the most important thing today, which is how to make the masons' numbers grow safely.

Voted too fast, again.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I didn't believe it at first, but now I'm pretty sure you're 100% godfather.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Lol, when I die tonight it'll be pretty clear I'm not the GF.

We didn't even discuss the most important thing today, which is how to make the masons' numbers grow safely.

Voted too fast, again.

It's pretty clear: me and Ganondorf are 100% citizen, because we've asked multiple times for a recruit, and we're the safest bet.

On the other hand, Auckmid don't even claimed it clearly, and that accusation on day1 makes he really suspicious, so I wouldn't recruit him even if he was the latest possible citizen.

That being said, you still don't make sense with your statement and even accuse other of having "no proof" when you are simply random accusing people since day1 and you were wrong most of the time.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I've been right like 90% of the time. I'll have fun gloating about it once the game is over.

Ganondorf
August 7th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Here's what I think: the masons should recruit either myself or Illidan, but they should make it random so the mafia doesn't know who it is. Once the masons have recruited one of us, they should recruit NorthStar or Ozy just to check...

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Vornskr, why would you be the right target for mafia?

I would be the obvious target since I'm a confirmed mason who can detect GF if we mislynch.
Obviously the mafia would like to see all the masons dead.

I would like to hear what role you are btw. Now would be a good time.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 11:59 AM
I've been right like 90% of the time. I'll have fun gloating about it once the game is over.

Yes like you are 100% sure about me being the GF, Miles being the investigator and Narks being a sheriff.

It seems like it's me the one who will have fun in dead chat :D

@Ganon: obviously it should be random, I'm not asking straightforward to be masoned no matter what, just to choose between us.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Yes like you are 100% sure about me being the GF, Miles being the investigator and Narks being a sheriff.

Well, the you being gf thing is mostly annoyance. I believed MileS about investigator on day 1, but today I've been saying that he's 100% ultra jester for sure. And we'll find out that Narks is sheriff indeed in a little while.

I didn't want to role claim, but actually, maybe it'll make me a good distraction to the mafia. I'm the gunsmith. I wish I could give myself a gun.

As for the masons, maybe it's best if Yayap declares who he's going to recruit. Then the armorer can give the new recruit a vest tonight, same time as the recruiting. Then if the mafia targets the new guy, at least we're in no worse shape; if the mafia targets Yayap, then we still have 2 masons, but now 1 has a vest (& a gun?).

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:04 PM
And for the record I think SAS is investigator and Raiden is consig.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Well, the you being gf thing is mostly annoyance. I believed MileS about investigator on day 1, but today I've been saying that he's 100% ultra jester for sure. And we'll find out that Narks is sheriff indeed in a little while.

I didn't want to role claim, but actually, maybe it'll make me a good distraction to the mafia. I'm the gunsmith. I wish I could give myself a gun.

As for the masons, maybe it's best if Yayap declares who he's going to recruit. Then the armorer can give the new recruit a vest tonight, same time as the recruiting. Then if the mafia targets the new guy, at least we're in no worse shape; if the mafia targets Yayap, then we still have 2 masons, but now 1 has a vest (& a gun?).

If you really are the Gunsmith, can you please tell who you give a gun, and also WHY THE FUCK you give a gun to FalseTruth? I'm really curious about the latter.

Yayap: please don't believe him and don't claim who you're gonna recruit. The armorer can give a vest to raiden after he sees that Narks is Mafioso, or to Yayap, or to someone else.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Also, obviously if anyone wants to counterclaim, do it now.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Yeah, giving False a gun was obviously a bit of a mistake...

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Yeah, giving False a gun was obviously a bit of a mistake...

You still avoid my questions, I want to know for every night who you give a gun to and I want them to confirm, so we can believe you.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:10 PM
If I do that tonight, it makes them a target for the mafia so they can't act. Let's do it tomorrow instead...

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:11 PM
If I do that tonight, it makes them a target for the mafia so they can't act. Let's do it tomorrow instead...

Yes, avoid telling who you give a gun tonight, goot point. But please tell us for the other 3 nights. I assume Night 3 was FalseTruth, what about the first two ones?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Really, I don't think now is a good time for that. Tomorrow morning.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I'm kind of regretting already that I revealed...

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Really, I don't think now is a good time for that. Tomorrow morning.

It's the perfect time. There's no point in hiding that informations. You're acting very suspicious, really.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM
No really, now isn't a good time. You ought to understand that...

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:15 PM
No really, now isn't a good time. You ought to understand that...

Ok then, if you're not answering, I'm assuming that your claim is fake and someone else is the Gunsmith, and you're probably the Godfather.

Thanks for your time, vorn.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Wait, how does MrSmarter being an investigator prove that MileS is evil? There are two investigators on the role list...

As a sign of good faith, I'm going to commit to my role right now. Note that you can't gather any info from this based on the length, since I can pad the message or not write the full word.

My commitment:

TLHRLBGSSY

Whats the key?
I've been waiting for this for 4 days now.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:16 PM
I'm doing basically the same thing that Raiden's been doing all along.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I'm doing basically the same thing that Raiden's been doing all along.

Raiden hided some informations because he had a reason to do that.

You're hiding COMPLETELY USELESS informations from us because you're not the Gunsmith and you don't know who had a gun, so you can't claim it. It's obvious, stop acting.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:18 PM
The information isn't completely useless. You'll see why.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:20 PM
The information isn't completely useless. You'll see why.

I'm getting tired of this.

I hope everyone has now understood that you are not town and your words should not believed in any way.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I want to hear how Vornskr explains his claim from day 1 without making it look like a bunch of BS

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
How clear can I make this? If I declare who I gave a gun to, they can get killed tonight & not be able to use their weapon.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Look, I promise, I'll explain it all to your satisfaction tomorrow. If you don't like it, then lynch me.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM
How clear can I make this? If I declare who I gave a gun to, they can get killed tonight & not be able to use their weapon.

Actually, you had 4 nights to give people guns.
Night1 you gave it to someone who shot Ascended
Night2 you gave it to someone who shot Monster
Night3 you gave it to FalseTruth that luckily could not use it due to the cult suicide.
Night4 you have it to someone WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

We want to know the first 2, I hope it's clear now.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I want to hear how Vornskr explains his claim from day 1 without making it look like a bunch of BS

Can you be more specific? What claim?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Looks at post #12 on Day 2, by Elixir. Ascended was shot by mafia, not one of my guns.

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Wait, how does MrSmarter being an investigator prove that MileS is evil? There are two investigators on the role list...

As a sign of good faith, I'm going to commit to my role right now. Note that you can't gather any info from this based on the length, since I can pad the message or not write the full word.

My commitment:

TLHRLBGSSY

Whats the key?
I've been waiting for this for 4 days now.

That claim!

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Looks at post #12 on Day 2, by Elixir. Ascended was shot by mafia, not one of my guns.

I missed that, I assumed that 1 shot was for the gunsmith death.

Still you could say who you gave the gun night2, as probably he's the one who used it on monster.

@Yayap: oh right. Please tell us the key, vorn, so we can finally believe you ... or not? :D

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Ok, I screwed the key up somehow. It was supposed to be TALONKARRD (which has an obvious connection to vornskr... they're both from Timothy Zahn's Star Wars novels), but somehow it doesn't decrypt right. Let me try to figure it out...

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Person who has a gun right now, I'll visit you again. Then you can vouch for me tomorrow, ok?

As for the person who killed monster... why do you think I'm so suspicious of Auckmid...?

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:42 PM
The key thing looks bad, doesn't it? =/

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Person who has a gun right now, I'll visit you again. Then you can vouch for me tomorrow, ok?

As for the person who killed monster... why do you think I'm so suspicious of Auckmid...?

Let it be clear that I want you to claim (tomorrow, that is) and I want them to confirm, AFTER. I don't want another "Miles situation".

So you gave a gun to Auckmid night2, I would ask him to confirm but he's probably not the best one to ask for clues, so we'll reconvene tomorrow on that topic.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Let it be clear that I want you to claim (tomorrow, that is) and I want them to confirm, AFTER. I don't want another "Miles situation".

Absolutely. Person I'm giving the gun to, don't claim it until after I do.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:51 PM
But you see why I think I'm going to die tonight?

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:54 PM
But you see why I think I'm going to die tonight?

If the person with the gun shots sas, we're only missing the godfather.

Also masons are much more dangerous than you as they are the only one that can bust the gf, so you're probably not the priority target.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Well, I still think that Raiden & not Sas is the consig.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
And thus there'll be 2 kills tonight, not just 1.

Illidan
August 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Well, I still think that Raiden & not Sas is the consig.

And you're still wrong. After the investigator killed the Cult Leader and the whole orange mafia (assuming narks is one of them), and practically made town won the whole game, you're still not believing him?

Oh right, you have to believe that one that stood silent for 3 days and made up some random checks to post today because his ass is in danger, right.

vornksr
August 7th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Why would have had to say anything at all? Lying at this point would just make him look way more suspicious.