PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 Discussion

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 12:32 AM
False will die and possibly reveal his Mafia teammate/fake mafia teammate.
Raiden might get killed by the reamining orange mafia member. Could be Consig.
Narks and SAS run free and continue to troll
We get trolled by Spy
Masons faceroll the game
Mafias complain about how OP Masons are.
Jester gets lynched - Miles?
Ozy still doesn't talk like the whore he probably is.

Premature Guessjeckulating.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 12:41 AM
I would like to welcome Cosenza town gallows to dead chat.

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 12:43 AM
FalseTruth (Cultist)(Hooker[Romano]) Died Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice in an attempt to bring their Beloved back.
Cosenza Town Gallows (Gallows) Destroyed Night 4 - 20 August, 1889; 4:44 AM – Burnt in a self sacrifice to try to bring the Cult Leader back.

HE WAS THE GALLOWS THE WHOLE TIME.

Another cool story element. +1

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Fun fact: every morning the new mason asks why they cant post in Freemason night chat.

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Fun fact: every morning the new mason asks why they cant post in Freemason night chat.

*innocent look*

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Btw, about the contents of my will is anyone is curious why the hell I did that: Rumpel who we sent wasn't going to put the name in his will because we thought he would be killed tonight. We were trying to make him look like a doc so cult would try to recruit him. I figured I might get shot for being a confirmed mason. I figured if he dies to mismason and I get shot, no one knows who we found.

I put a target on Yayap, but that was the risk I took. I figured both masons dieing without a word would be worse.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Today I would like to see an end to the whole Miles/Raiden roleclaim situation.
Apparently Raiden is accusing Narks now - this should be fun. Narks is sheriff unless counterclaimed, if he is orange mafia then please don't invite him ever again.

vornskr being the GF seems logical, considering the way he plays. One thing I don't like is all the posts -masons are the only one that can find the GF. While this is absolutely correct, it also implies that townies have no desire to move against the GF unless he is detected, that could bite them in the ass so hard.

Also I like how one of the mafia clans had brains and went after a confirmed mason and the other killed someone random.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:06 AM
and the other killed someone random.

Their consig found the doctor. It was not random.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Narks is the jester. I am 90% sure of that.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:10 AM
and the other killed someone random.

Their consig found the doctor. It was not random.

The more you know. :)

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Yeah claiming mason got me killed. It might have been a mistake but at the time it seemed like the thing to do. We already had one mason trying to look like town power. If I tried to do it along with him it might have made both our claims look suspect. Better to mix it up than go with the same kind of lie twice in a row.

Also I'm just in the habit of not lying when I'm town.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:30 AM
No one commented on the 4th will :(

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:36 AM
No one commented on the 4th will :(

Lazy fucks can't be bothered to read a wall of text. I should've made a TL;DR for them.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Haha just saw the 4th will. I like.
Also now that hanging is not an option, I guess town will have to use more crude methods to lynch at day.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Haha just saw the 4th will. I like.
Also now that hanging is not an option, I guess town will have to use more crude methods to lynch at day.

Read the last 3 lines of the scenario text for today's one.

Days after this I'll be making something up as we go along.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Also, Elixir lied. I didn't actually die like that. Check the Cult chat's newest topic when the game ends for the TRUTH.

ELIXIR IS A HYPOCRITICAL TOWNIE SPREADING LIES. DON'T TRUST THEM.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:41 AM
You wanted to burn and you did.

The 2nd part of it didnt make sense with my creative direction.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:44 AM
I WANTED TO EAT MYSELF DAMN IT WTF.

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Lol, Miles just claimed Rumpel was sheriff. I guess I was dead wrong with miles and he is actually jester.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:56 AM
Lol, Miles just claimed Rumpel was sheriff. I guess I was dead wrong with miles and he is actually jester.

Yeah, me too. We're in the same boat. Damn it Narks just fucked everyone by trolling his ass off.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:58 AM
Seriously Raiden is the most random player I have ever seen:

Day1: Say one thing - do another. - Jester

Day2: Claim you have the cult, but won't reveal even in last will - Jester/Consigliere

Day3: Kill the cult(by making an insane guess) - helping town and hurting the mafia: Investigator/Consigliere wanting to gain town cred

Day4: Wants to kill a 99% confirmed sheriff: Back to Jester

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Why wouldn't a consigliere want to kill a 99% sheriff?

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:02 AM
YAY SAS QUOTED THE WILL

HE IS A LEGEND

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:16 AM
so SaS, MileS and Raiden all claim invest...

monster
August 7th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Ok let's try a role guess - those are always fun.

Auckmid - Mafioso
Crimson - Exe
Ganondorf - Citizen
Illidan - Citizen
MileS - jester
Narks - sheriff
NorthStar - armorer
Ozymandias - citizen
Raiden - consigliere
Rumpel - mason
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - investigator
TheJackofSpades - gunsmith
vornksr - GF
Yayap - mason

So how did I do?

monster
August 7th, 2011, 02:28 AM
@FalseTruth
Why didn't you roleblock Narks when he detected one of your mafia members night1?

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Ok let's try a role guess - those are always fun.

Auckmid - Mafioso
Crimson - Exe
Ganondorf - Citizen
Illidan - Citizen
MileS - jester
Narks - sheriff
NorthStar - armorer
Ozymandias - citizen
Raiden - consigliere
Rumpel - mason
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha - investigator
TheJackofSpades - gunsmith
vornksr - GF
Yayap - mason

So how did I do?

10/14

Zack
August 7th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I'm so tempted to say who GF is.

But i'm not going to say ;D

I can't make my own guess chart since I know 2 of them 100%, GF and Consig. A shame.

I guess I was wrong about Rumpel, he's neither Mafioso nor Cult Leader but a mason, lol.

atm I believe Narks is indeed the Romano Mafioso and Auckmid is citizen.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 02:48 AM
@Elixir
Sorry, I couldn't resist posting ingame, after Narks' epic pictures. Mafia thread is left unlocked.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Post again and I'm going to ban you.

Clear?

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 02:56 AM
@FalseTruth
Why didn't you roleblock Narks when he detected one of your mafia members night1?

Because hes a troll, and chances were that no one would believe him after he switched his vote to Claw that day. I knew I could defend myself against a Narks accusation fairly easily, but I didn't know if I could defend myself from MileS.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Fair enough.

oops_ur_dead
August 7th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Narks is the jester. I am 90% sure of that.

Wrong. He is a sheriff.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 07:12 AM
Raiden actually really believes Narks is mafia. He is attempting to gain more town cred on a guess, like he did the previous day. Btw the sheriff is at 6 votes(2 more) so I guess he will be dead soon.

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
lululul

Wasn't the only valid time for me to be investigated Night 1? Making me framed that night. SAS is lying.

Someone better pick up on that shit.

Also everyone's going to get mindfucked when Rumpel turns out Mason and Raiden turns out to not having checked Spy and guessed right?

What was his plan going to be if he was wrong? Is Raiden the jester? Is SAS the Invest? Is Miles the Consig?

What about Jack? He's always on my radar, but keeps slipping away as more and more people keep talking and ignoring him. Could he be Mafioso?

Ozy is cit
Auckmid is Cit
Yap and Rumpel are Masons
Illidan is Godfather
vorn is Armorer?
Narks is Sheriff and Super troll
Miles is Jester
North is Gunsmith?
Gannon is also cit

monster
August 7th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Peer pressure murders the sheriff.... and the fact, he was a some sort of not-funny troll

Here is the very likely scenario that will unfold next:

8 town after sheriff is dead
6 town if mafia manage to get their 2 kills
Raiden gets lynched - KPN is not lowered
4 town when another 2 kills are made(one of them is Ozymandias so make that 3)
jester and executioner decide who gets the win

Town better pull out a gun and shoot Raiden tonight or things are not looking good.

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Illidan going beast mode on vorn.

Pretty much Vorn won't die to red mafia tonight because Illidan will want to use tomorrow to try to lynch him over Raiden.

I'd love to know the key for his thing too.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Auckmid-Mafioso
Crimson-Executioner
Ganondorf-Citizen
Vornskr-Gunsmith
MileS-Jester
Rumpel-Mason
Narks-Sheriff
JackofSpades- GF
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha- Investigator
Yayap-Mason
Ozymandias-Armorsmith
NorthStar-Citizen
Illidan-Citizen

LOL@ those idiots thinking I actually was given a gun.
Raiden is trying to fake jester=awesome
I also love how everyone is getting Auckmid as a citizen

Elixir, how right am I?

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 12:34 PM
I forgot to add Raiden-Consigliere.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 12:43 PM
@False
Now that vorn has claimed gunsmith, this leaves Northstar or Jack as GF suspects. So your prediction is probably very close to the truth. Somewhere in dead chat Elixir has said Ozymandias is a citizen.

@Elixir - Can you confirm that vorn gave a gun to MileS, who then shot me.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 12:50 PM
ok he already said it was Auckmid, give edit postsssssssssssssssssssss

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Why did Yayap hammer Narks? He should know that Rumpel isn't sheriff like Miles claimed.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Why did Yayap hammer Narks? He should know that Rumpel isn't sheriff like Miles claimed.

Good question. Maybe he hasn't been mason'd yet?

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Well he seemed to know and even said in an earlier post that Rumpel wasn't sheriff because Rumpel posted that somewhere. So he knows Narks is sheriff... not sure why any townie would lynch if it is that obvious that there is only ONE sheriff and it isn't Rumpel. I think if Narks gave a flying fuck about playing this game he would defend himself. It will probably lose town the game... but we had earlier luck so there isn't much to whine about I guess.

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I mean Yayap spelled out the logic very clear and then... someone called him nigger and he revoted. Yay town.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM
sc2mafia has brainwashed a lot of the players here.
I'm getting very annoyed of this "follow the power role" mentality.
It was simple logic - can't vote to lynch Narks unless someone counterclaims him(at this lategame phase obviously), even if he is the biggest troll who ever trolled, end of story.
Yayap figured it out for himself and despite that he proceeded to put his faith in the "power role". I hope people take note of this for future games.

AscendedOne
August 7th, 2011, 04:27 PM
I can't believe town was stupid enough to lynch narks without a counter claim. Didn't false truth say raiden was investigator in some way shape or form? That seems like a retarded move by him. If he is consig, well that actually makes sense.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Hes trying to fake jester.

Yayap
August 9th, 2011, 01:14 AM

As I explained in my last will, it seems the only way that Town will ever lynch Raiden is to prove him wrong by blood. I knew 100% that Narks was sheriff, but try convincing the town that. By lynching him, it clears up all the BS that raiden has been spreading.

Severn
August 9th, 2011, 01:16 AM
Ah, makes sense.