PDA

View Full Version : Might Four

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Oh man what a day. This game is driving me nuts, lol.

Anyway, i accused Spy because at some point i thought that Ganondorf could be someone who could prove 100% his role like the gunsmith or armorsmith, and that if i accused him i would be dead. I had no idea that Spy was the real cult leader, FalseTruth was correct in some of his last posts. I was definitely bluffing, except... i got it right. I'm not sure if this was a good thing or not, but at least i'm still alive, and perhaps i gained some credibility. On the other hand, it sucks that Spy and False decided to help the town. We are being thrown shit at from basically everyone. So much hate.

I also have two followers, Illidan and vornksr, and at this point i am 99% sure that vornksr is a jester. I might exploit that, claiming something like "ok just lynch vornksr, if he is gf i am consigliere. At least you won't risk an investigator". If that works, we eliminate 2 more people. If it doesn't, they will probably try him next day anyway.

More info: Mcpwnage is the Doctor.
Also from monster's last will we learn that Rumpel is most probably another power role, either gunsmith or armorsmith, and that severn has been masoned. I'm not sure if we are to believe him on the "secret mason", although they will most likely recruit another citizen tonight, possibly illidan (to check if he's gf) or Ganondorf. If this secret mason exist, it's most likely Yayap.

FalseTruth will probably be able to use his abilities this night, since he will commit suicide only later in time. He also claimed to have a gun. I really hope he doesn't shot the Romano mafioso.

As for us, what shall we do? Narks will definitely check me. I don't think he is armored, but i'm almost sure he was saved from the Romano attack last night. Did i persuade the doctor enough to heal me? I don't think so. Again, this is a gamble.

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Lol i just noticed i mispelled night and i can't edit. Well, whatever.

1. Godfather[De Luca] = TheJackofSpades
2. Consigliere[De Luca] = Raiden
3. Mafioso[Romano] = Auckmid
4. Hooker[Romano] = FalseTruth
5. Jester = vornksr
6. Executioner = Crimson
7. Sheriff = Narks
8. Investigator = MileS
10. Doctor = McPwnage
11. Gunsmith = SAS
12. Armorsmith = Rumpel
13. Citizen/Mason = Severn
14. Citizen/Mason = Yayap
15. Citizen = Ganondorf
16. Citizen = Ozymandias
17. Citizen = NorthStar
18. Citizen = Illidan

This is basically 100% except for the Gunsmith/Armorsmith and possibly a mason. Our victory now depends on almost pure luck. Whether doctor heals narks, who the romano mafioso shots, who falsetruth roleblocks and shots and how long will take to the masons to discover you. Also vornksr and Crimson trolling.

Regardless, i believe i should investigate SAS. Everyone else claimed citizen except for Ozymandias and NorthStar, but i am confident they are, too.

TheJackofSpades
August 6th, 2011, 02:32 AM
Woke up in the middle of the night to my wc3 installer finally finishing downloading. Might as well add my 2 cents on yesterday while I can:
By killing off the cult you've done two things I can respect:
1) You've straight up stated to everyone that you won't accept a cult victory
2) You've also said that you are confident in our ability to bring this game to a conclusion 11v2v1v1v1, which is ballsy but plausibly possible.

Here are my thoughts on how this win will be possible
1) The jester(probably vornksr) MUST survive until the 2v2
2) The romano mafioso -has- to not be Auckmid and has to actually kill each night for as long as possible
3)The masons have to be wrong on their recruits for at least 2 nights(which is very unlikely, it's probable that the masons will just spiral out of control)

It really rests heavily on how many mistakes the masons make, because them being alive in the late game will severely cripple our chances of victory.

I'll give you some things to think about before I pass out again
I'm not really too sure what Narks' deal is, and whether or not people will actually believe what he says to be honest.
I think we should either decide to start killing off masons(Yayap) or the doctor and armorsmith. I have a feeling the other mafia will probably go for obvious targets like narks and MileS(or maybe even severn). We need to kill based off knowledge they couldn't possibly know because double kills at this point would be really bad.

Also, I do not think that FalseTruth will be able to do any actions tonight but since cult suicide isn't on the list, I can't say for sure.

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 03:19 AM
1) The jester(probably vornksr) MUST survive until the 2v2
2) The romano mafioso -has- to not be Auckmid and has to actually kill each night for as long as possible
3)The masons have to be wrong on their recruits for at least 2 nights(which is very unlikely, it's probable that the masons will just spiral out of control)

1) By 2v2 you mean You vs Jester vs 2 town, i guess. I cannot possibly survive that long. There are also the executioner and the afk citizen.
2) Yes, pretty much that. His only defense against the cult last wills combined is that both investigators got a citizen result on him. Not much.
3) Very unlikely.

Also about Narks, keep in mind that he also accused FalseTruth of being mafia, and he was. Shall i accuse him to be the DeLuca consigliere? That may be plausible. But even i wouldn't really believe myself if i did.

So, here's my foresight for the nights to come (very optimistic, but plausible):

Night 4. We kill McPwnage, Romano mafioso kills Narks. Illidan gets recruited. (9 town with 3 masons)
Day 4. Town lynches Auckmid. We can't do much about that, and i really think he's the mafioso.
Night 5. We kill SAS/Rumpel. Masons will attempt to recruit vornksr, but fail. (8 town with 3 masons)
Day 5. I die, unless i manage to accuse someone else of being the consigliere. But i assume i will die.
Night 6. You kill SAS/Rumpel. Masons will recruit Ganondorf (7 town with 4 masons)
Day 6. Random lynch occurs on one of the non-masons/non-confirmed benign roles. If it is not you then (6 town, 4 masons)
Night 7. You kill a mason. Masons attempt to recruit you and dies in the process. (4 town with 2 mason)
Day 7. Cosenza's population is composed of 1 GF, 1 Jester, 1 Executioner and 4 townies, one of which is afk. The majority stands at 4 votes which they don't have unless the executioner chooses to help us. Day stall.
Night 8. You kill another mason. Masons may recruit Ozymandias or just give up because it's pointless. (3 town with 1-2 masons)
Day 8. Day stall forever and we win.

There are some variables in the order of actions, mostly coming from FalseTruth's abilities for this night. And i didn't take into account gunshots, they might even help us.
Also if they don't attempt to recruit vornksr, i might have him lynched day 5, so that we remain with 6 townies instead of 7. Possibly one less mason, too. It may be worth a try.

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 03:22 AM
Day 7. Cosenza's population is composed of 1 GF, 1 Jester, 1 Executioner and 4 townies, one of which is afk. The majority stands at 4 votes which they don't have unless the executioner chooses to help us. Day stall.

help them*

Elixir
August 6th, 2011, 04:33 AM
False will be able to act tonight.

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 08:44 AM
False will be able to act tonight.

Well then force him to attack Narks with the mafioso, shoot Severn and roleblock McPwnage while we kill Rumpel. Then make Yayap recruit Auckmid, dying in the process... and just force Crimson to vote with us.

Can you do that? :P

TheJackofSpades
August 6th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds almost easy.

TheJackofSpades
August 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM
So, are we agreed then? McPwnage is the best target at the moment. SAS should be checked next.

Raiden
August 6th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Yes, i think there are no better options than those.

checkSAS Cnl Alpha

you may send your action whenever you like it, i don't think i need a stall today.

TheJackofSpades
August 6th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Kill McPwnage, Send TheJackofSpades

There's only two possible people he could block that would cause problems for us. I guess we'll find out if False is any good or not.