PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, Cult Leader Down so now what?

Severn
August 6th, 2011, 01:05 AM
We have the jester and the mafia still to worry about. Thankfully my fears about some really complex play during the day were unfounded. I just got back from a long day and that whole thing just seemed to good to be true.

We need to decide, try to recruit now or try to find the godfather?

Each has risks. If we try to find the godfather the masons might be wiped out as a group. If the godfather is worried about us finding him, he will try to target masons and me and you (Rump and Sev for later masons reading this) are the most likely suspects. He might hit one of us and then the other might die from finding him in one night.

If we try to recruit we might be wasting time. I think there are enough confirmed town now though to win in the end. With confirmed sheriff and invest we should be able to do something. I suspect miles is more likely to be invest and would like your opinion on that. Will be reading both their posts again tonight. Raiden's play is def odd but he could have been trying to avoid being culted/shot by being in danger of a lynch.

I'm curious about Auckmid. Miles I think has claimed him cit twice. Correct? He could be GF or cit, not really sure.

I think anyone asking to be masoned is probably not a gf. I need to go back and check to see all who have done so and try to eliminate people that way.

Severn
August 6th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Also... Falsetruth has a gun... he claims he wants a town win so he will likely use it on a mafia. Do we have any reason to think he will try to use it on town?

Rumpel1408
August 6th, 2011, 01:31 AM
So my trap for Cult may now deffinatly fail, gues I'll be targeted by maf anyway so I will do the recruit.

I think there are to still to many Mobs left to handle them with try and error, so recruiting cits must bee our priority for now.

Claimed Citizens are: Yapyap, Gannodorf and Illidan, my choice might be the first cause he seems smart and mafia still got other things to do befor killing smart citizens.

Not sure about Auckmid, might still be Citizen, but I do not trust him till now, maybe after we got tried the other three.

For my last will I won't reveal that we are only two this night, this might bring fear into our enemies... I also wont reveal who I am going to recruit, if i get killed by failed Masoning its up to you to reveal a Mobster.

And in case town considers to supsect one of the four mentioned citizens, if it would be true that we got another masons its impossible that all of them are citizens, you might remind them that one of them might be our secret mason, cause in fact they may indeed all be citizens

Severn
August 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
My concern is that if you die from mis mason and I get shot (Narks was trying to get people to think I was doc) no one will be around to tell who you targeted. I will put that in my last will. But I won't say who did the recruiting in case you are successful and only I die.