PDA

View Full Version : Duel Mafia Game 3: monster vs chocopaw

oops_ur_dead
August 5th, 2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome to Duel Mafia!

Surely you know the rules by now, so I won't repeat them.

You have until 10:00 PM EST on August 6, 2011 to complete your discussion. You will then have further time to make your decision of whether or not to shoot or to drop the pistol.

Posting in the threads of other games is prohibited.

Good luck!

chocopaw
August 5th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Greetings, monster.
I always considered you a man of honor and a pleasant person to play with. I hope we will be able to continue this honest relationship.
That being said, I will wait for your response before I make any claims about my alignment.
Good evening.

chocopaw
August 6th, 2011, 05:12 AM
Okay, I just checked and you have been online today, so I presume not talking with me is your strategy?
This is not reasonable acting. We are both respected members of the criminal population, I'm sure we can work this out.

monster
August 6th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Nah I have been away whole day - I just keep my pc on :). Anyway I am here now. So what is up - should we reveal what clans are we in or what. I'm pretty sure everyone will decide to kill :)

monster
August 6th, 2011, 07:00 AM
I hereby claim I am in the Morello mafia clan. What say you - does that make you wanna shoot my ass?

chocopaw
August 6th, 2011, 07:05 AM
No, why would they? That would be retarded.
Plz keep in mind: It does not matter if you survive to win, you just have to make the right decision.
So I would be delighted if we could handle this as gentlemen and be honest to each other.
I respect you're claim and treat it as a leap of faith. I am in fact of the Camorra clan.
That means our meeting shall end in blood. I pity this, but I am happy that we will both leave this world with our godfathers proud of our acts.
I will shoot you as soon as this debate is over.

monster
August 6th, 2011, 07:12 AM
I think you are lying and you are also Morello and you are trying to make me take the wrong decision by shooting you.

chocopaw
August 6th, 2011, 07:15 AM
I assure you that I'm not.
Please do not destroy our mutual trusting relationship, developed from tons of mafia games.

monster
August 6th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Well this is now obvious - we are both Morello and just need to lay down our guns and just wait till the morning - everybody wins

monster
August 6th, 2011, 10:33 AM
I don't shoot.