PDA

View Full Version : Day 3 Dicussion

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Decided I'd make this so elixir wouldnt have to. I really don't think you needed to clarify it elixir. Screw them if they cant figure out one was a mafia kill and one was a gun user.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I can't for the life of me figure out why raiden is holding out on information. I currently believe him to be an investigator more then I do miles, but still. My only guess is he is already culted.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:23 AM
They couldnt tell on day 2, it's a pretty big gameplay element so I threw it in there.

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 03:24 AM
I am sad I died, I have no clue why doctor did not heal me...

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:24 AM
They couldnt tell on day 2, it's a pretty big gameplay element so I threw it in there.

They?

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:25 AM

Went to heal, and successfully healed, the 'invest'

who also vested last night.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:28 AM

Went to heal, and successfully healed, the 'invest'

who also vested last night.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:33 AM
And besides, the old psychological choice, do you heal the most obvious target who the mafia KNOWS will almost certainly be healed? Or do you heal the next best target expecting them to instead, go for the 2nd best?

You were the most obvious confirmed case to be healed, the secondary invest wasn't.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:36 AM
Elixir PLS clarify.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Elixir PLS clarify.

Clarify what?

monster
August 5th, 2011, 03:38 AM
So doc healed MileS the "invest", gotta love the "".

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:38 AM
So doc healed MileS the "invest", gotta love the "".

Correct.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 03:44 AM
So Plato is the crazy cult leader, this is going to be epic. At least we will know what Raiden is pretty soon, cos he said he had detected a bad guy that cant be framed as it is not with the mafia - which leaves the cult leader.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:45 AM

They?

Elixir PLS clarify.

Clarify what?

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 03:49 AM
So Plato is the crazy cult leader, this is going to be epic. At least we will know what Raiden is pretty soon, cos he said he had detected a bad guy that cant be framed as it is not with the mafia - which leaves the cult leader.

Power to the trolls? First narks now spy?

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 04:03 AM
Well the good news for town is I was culted and hit by mafia. So cult is still stuck at 2 members.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 04:08 AM
Well, the gunsmith should suspect the guy he gave a gun to is bad, WHEN HE RANDOM SHOT ME.
If the gunsmith was culted night1 then fine....

monster
August 5th, 2011, 04:14 AM
Btw Raiden and Illidan are real life buddies - they always join as team in sc2 mafia and stick for each other. I'm not accusing them of cheating or anything, but it explains why illidan is very supportive of Raiden, even if they are not on the same team, as Yayap correctly noticed.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Well the good news for town is I was culted and hit by mafia. So cult is still stuck at 2 members.

Ya.... To bad you want cult to win now. Elixir told me. SUCKS TO BE YOU.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 05:13 AM

They?

Elixir PLS clarify.

Clarify what?

2 or 3 people asked how the kills happened or got it wrong

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Wait so I am confused here. Mafia 1 Hit me and Mafia 2 Hit monster... How the fuck did miles get healed and from what?

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Are you serious? I even said in the fucking thread, 1 mafia kill and 1 gunsmith kill.

READING GOOD SKILL TOI HAVE

monster
August 5th, 2011, 05:42 AM
@Goon, here is a pretty accurate sum-up of the events.

The red mafia hit you. Because the orange has a cult member(falsetruth), it is assumed he would not let them go for you.

The orange mafia went to kill MileS, presumably playing mind games with the doc - in my opinion they thought the doc would decide they were going to keep blocking him and thus pick another target for a heal, but he didn't. MileS also had a vest so it would not matter.

I was killed by a unknown person wielding a gun - and it has been confirmed the gunsmith isn't part of the cult. That's why the gunsmith should start talking and accusing the person he gave a gun to, unless he is some sort of a total newbie.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Well in a shocking turn of events - Raiden is not jester. Now to see if anyone will believe him.

philie
August 5th, 2011, 10:17 AM
I wonder why False truth is trying to lynch Plato now

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 12:23 PM
I wonder why False truth is trying to lynch Plato now

Who knows.

It is going to be a 1-2 punch. Consig will be confirmed. Cult leader and Hooker will die. Town is going to be massively ahead if spy gets lynched and they follow up with Raiden. Bear in mind nobody has a gun as I was given one when I died.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:52 PM
I am going to go ahead and predict a Red Mafia Win.

Clawtrocity
August 5th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Spy is Cult
Miles is jester
Raiden is invest
Auckmid is Consig
Narks is culted sheriff I guess
----Guesses under this line are more inaccurate, but still plausible.---
Rumpel is the doctor
Severn is a mason
False is Mafioso/hooker?
Crimson is the exe, but everyone knew that
Jack and Vorn could be GF/Consig team. Would be cool if they were since the subtle accusation between the two would kind of clear them of any involvement.
No clue who the 2nd Mason was, but I'm assuming it might be McPwnage or Yayap?

MrSmarter
August 5th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Well they are putting spy up, town might just win this one.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Claw you should read some of the earlier posts, we currently know this for 100%:

Spy is Cult Leader
Raiden is invest/consig
MileS is invest/jester
Auckmid is Mafioso
Narks is sheriff
Rumpel is a mason
Severn is a mason
False is a culted hooker
Crimson is the exe

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Raiden just took the biggest gamble ever there.

Good guess.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM

Good guess.

LOL. Can you elaborate please. Why do you say he was guessing?

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:08 PM

Good guess.

He never investigated spy

MrSmarter
August 5th, 2011, 04:06 PM
MAPHACKS
Well he is right at least.

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 04:36 PM

Good guess.

He never investigated spy

See my last will :) If I would have lived I would have shot spy with my gun I got.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Well false truth is giving himself up. Why? He still has a chance even if spy is definitely lynched. 4 mafia left, spy will be lynched today causing his follower to also die. His follower COULD be a mafia but it is probably a town. 11 towns, 3 maybe 4 will probably die tonight. Jester/executioner could side with mafia. Leaving a best situation for mafia at 6v7. Which could happen in theroy. If falsetruth hadnt admited to being mafia he could have had a chance of winning.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Goonswarm you would HAVE NOT shot spy. Because you JUST got the gun that night right? Then you would have been recruited. Or you woulda shot spy and everything woulda been fine.

philie
August 5th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Rumpel is not a mason, the recruit failed

philie
August 5th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Also, double post hence no edit button.
If Raiden was consig, Miles would try to speak against him which he isnt doing. I fact, nobody counterclaimed investigator in 10 pages while raiden was afk this day

MrSmarter
August 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Rumpel is not a mason, the recruit failed

Well... I really hope the gunsmith was culted night 1 - night 2 gave gun to cult leader - night 3 cult leader got me....... Nah.. what am I saying...

RANDOM VIGILANTE FTW!

At least we got 2 masons left to continue the good fight. Rumpel and Severn are currently masons.

Goonswarm
August 5th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Goonswarm you would HAVE NOT shot spy. Because you JUST got the gun that night right? Then you would have been recruited. Or you woulda shot spy and everything woulda been fine.

Doctor prevents culting. Had I lived yes I would have.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Lemme doublecheck I dont remember that being specified.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 08:32 PM
Goonswarm where extactly do you see doctor blocking cult recruiting cuz I don't see that anywhere. Oh and I didnt realize falsetruth was cult.

Elixir
August 6th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Doctor prevents culting. Had I lived yes I would have.

Not true.