PDA

View Full Version : Welcome newblood

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:04 AM
A thread welcoming our neighbors returning to us.

So goon, you been culted long?

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:07 AM
Nvm I think thats pretty obvious.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Who did you recruit anyways monster?

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:11 AM
Well... I really hope the gunsmith was culted night 1 - night 2 gave gun to cult leader - night 3 cult leader got me....... Nah.. what am I saying...

RANDOM VIGILANTE FTW!

At least we got 2 masons left to continue the good fight. Rumpel and Severn are currently masons.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:12 AM
VIGILANTEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But nah, it wasn't town so dont feel too bad.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:15 AM
You were really drawing alot of attention monster, may have not been the best choice.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I question cult leader being used in this setup with TWO other mafia factions. Unless all the evils are slaughering eachother up as seen here, town probably doesnt stand a chance.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Could just make Cult Leader and/or Cultists come up to sheriffs next time, if it seems too imba as is.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:24 AM

Fair enough. :) So 2 things I really want to know:
What is Raiden - is he some sort of jester-consigliere, who might also be town?
What is Ozymandias? Is his being AFK affecting the game in any way?

You were really drawing alot of attention monster, may have not been the best choice.

Well, I would have been just fine, but then a random power abusing gunsmith gave a gun to a non-townie. We can't all be Mafia survival pros like Spy and Ozymandias.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:26 AM

Fair enough. :) So 2 things I really want to know:
What is Raiden - is he some sort of jester-consigliere, who might also be town?
What is Ozymandias? Is his being AFK affecting the game in any way?

Raiden is an enigma. You'll have to wait and see.
Ozys afk is not affecting the game... if he had an action he would need to pm me something anyway or else the next day couldnt start.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I'm currently assuming that either one mafia faction got roleblocked or hit a GF.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM
I'm currently assuming that either one mafia faction got roleblocked or hit a GF.

Two other scenarios you're misssing.

Heals and Vests.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Nice lying in your will there man. Why is false being such a bastard? NOTHING good can come from lynching him even if he wasn't a mason.

Vests and heals are less likely.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Yeah the mason plan is extremely good... If the cult believe rumpel is a power role theyll try to recruit him and BAM, laters cult leader

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM

I will go with da Docter getting a perfect heal.

Well, FalseTruth is not getting it as fast as I hope townies would - if I wasn't autokilled then he is not a bad guy - then leave him be.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Well theres only 4 possiblities for a getting auto-killed. A town power role, jester, executioner, citizen. Also why did you leave your 3rd recruit target out?

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:47 AM
2nd mafia didnt get to kill so I didnt have to think of a brutal way for someone to die.

So far face desk into cereal wins.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:49 AM
My death was a Total K-O. More cerial death puns pls.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Well theres only 4 possiblities for a getting auto-killed. A town power role, jester, executioner, citizen. Also why did you leave your 3rd recruit target out?

Look now - the real recruit list is Crimson, Rumpel, Severn. Both Rumpel and Severn are now masons and we know Crimson is exe so that info was irrelevant. The plan was to make is appear as if Rumpel is another town power role - as bait for the cult. Also if Severn doesn't directly claim Mason - he might also serve as cult bait - cos now town knows he isn't bad but don't know if he was a citizen or a power role.

monster
August 5th, 2011, 12:54 AM
aaaaaand he just claimed he was mason

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Severn claimed mason, not rumpel. I think it will be fine, hell maybe the cult will fall for it.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Severn will give Rumpel up if he even suspects for a split second hes in danger.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Severn ISNT in danger tho. He and rumpel are confirmed towns. It's very likely that either or both of them will die tonight tho. Doctor definitely needs to step his game up.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Vorns going to figure this entire game out if they dont shoot him soon.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 01:18 AM
I really dont understand cult trying to get goon.... It makes no sense. Goon doesn't pose a threat to cult, the mere possibility that goon could be cult is going to have a big enough impact. (If he didn't die)

monster
August 5th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Goon must have been the night1 random recruit.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 01:30 AM
No it doesn't make sense monster, he killed the CULTED sk. Plus why would he target the SK, knowing hes culted sk?

monster
August 5th, 2011, 01:39 AM
Yep, I overlooked that. So.... yeah... cult leader is a little bit clueless - why would you recruit someone who has a large red target on his back + he was a such a public figure. I suppose he thought that GOON would be safe from lynch.

AscendedOne
August 5th, 2011, 02:27 AM
No it doesn't make sense

Reminds me of the chewbacca defense......
South Park - The Chewbacca Defence (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1QI4P0YqtM#ws)

monster
August 5th, 2011, 03:29 AM
I really like how Raiden always addresses the town as "you" and not as "we". He always speaks as if he is some sort of third party.

Also his posts are starting to become more and more random:

- "I have detected a cult" - "Won't tell you who it is even if I die"
- "You are terrible players for lynching MrSmarter" - he voted for MrSmarter
- "the cult is weak, but it will get stronger if we wait" - fuck yeah, sherlock

PLEASE BE JESTER !