PDA

View Full Version : Day III: Revelations

Elixir
August 4th, 2011, 11:50 PM
The Nobility of Cosenza thought a great justice was done the previous day with vengeance being served for the two men who had their bodies' mutiliated; but the following morning it appeared that the fabled "Cornea Killer" got the last laugh.

In his will, he had requested the man responsible for his death "Goonswarm" be sent to hell to join him. The records of the conflicts show that someone fulfilled his last wish as the town found Goonswarm dead in his home the very next day with a broken arm and gunwounds to the sternum. On his person they found a Sheriff's insignia and also a very strange book filled with symbols and markings... One towns member rolled his body over and pulled the back of his shirt away and found the very same symbol that was on the back of the Serial Killer... the infamous pentagram...

Another body was found down by the abbey. monster was found lying face down in the pavement. He had a large hole in his chest where a single bullet had ripped through him... the gun was found abandoned right by the body... as if the owner did not care for it anymore. An inquiry into monster's home found various religions symbols, and his last will written on fine parchment by his insignia of the Freemasons.

The town began the forum concerned that they were in the middle of not only a criminal war, but a holy war.

Day III

Cosenza
18th of August 1889; 5:44pm
Day III will End at 2am Sunday, 7th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when a player is lynched.

It will take 10 votes to lynch

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Auckmid
Crimson
FalseTruth
Ganondorf
Illidan
McPwnage
MileS
Narks
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Severn
Spy
TheJackofSpades
vornksr
Yayap

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Mafioso[Romano]
Hooker[Romano]
Cult Leader
Jester
Executioner
Sheriff
Investigator
Doctor
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 3 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
monster (Mason) Died Night 3 -18 August, 1889; 11:47PM – Blasted by a single round from a revolver, the gun was found abandoned next to the body.
Goonswarm (Cultist)(Sheriff) Died Night 3 -19 August, 1889; 2:41AM – Broken arm and three shots in the sternum

To avoid confusion: 1 Mafia kill and 1 Gunsmith gun kill

Last wills:

Goonswarm:

Well it seems I am dead and I will leave you with this final information and list of things I believe to be important:

1: I believe honestly that Raiden is Consigliere, my death after stating that I would be confirming it for the town further reinforces it. I am not sure why I was not healed or given armor but alas that is in the past. It is very possible that the doctor/armorsmith could be culted.
2: Both Spy/Narks defended oops_ur_dead and stated that he is not sk and not worth a lynch. Turns out oops was culted SK which gave them a reason to defend him. If I had a gun I would shoot Spy first and then Narks as both seem to be culted.
3: I would also like to believe that the Executioner is a hazard to the town while living. He will mess with the majority vote while alive, if there is a day without lynch it would be a good idea to lynch him.

I know many of you doubted me being sheriff but I was, I did my best with the time I was given and wished that I had more.

Town's Top Priority
-Spy
-Narks
-Raiden

Good luck town, Goons Out™

monster:

Last Will of a forest monster:

Awwww, I'm dead... well, that sucks.....

So here is the relevant information I can give you:

Night 1 I managed to recruit someone, who shall remain in the shadows for now.
Night 2 I recruited Rumpel - he respectfully declined and I wasn't autokilled.
Night 3 I went to get Severn - if my death description says he autokilled me - you got a bad guy, if not he is confirmed good.

Also, Raiden might really be an investigator, if I am getting the meaning of his last post from yesterday. Maybe I'm just reading too much into jester's non-sense, idk. See what MileS has to say about that.

See ya in hell.

P.S. Dear Mafia, please stop killing town and go kill the cult leader.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Well, things are looking up in my opinion. Cult can have a maximum of two members atm. Romano and De Luca mafia number 2 each, and the SK is dead. If we don't make any obvious mistakes, we should be set.

Also, these last wills provide us with a lot of new information. We should take care to read them carefully and see what they mean.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 12:18 AM
vote FalseTruth

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM
I found something very intriguing. Day 1 Rumpel said this.

God damit
when I was going to bed yesterday evening, we were on page 7 with no clues at all with either the choice to either do random lynch or do no lynch at all.
After i awoke and did some work I came online and did see a SHITLOAD of new pages, to be specific 21. I read 10 and took not less than one hour to do this just to see, that while I have been reading, another two sites have been written and in addition that I found a summary on page 17 of the things I just read by myself... very discouraging btw and the first time I considered just to skip the next pages just to get up a bit. However I did not and thankfully found some more summaries, indeed I didn't get half of the information being given cause I was just overwhelmed by all this posts (yeah I'm pretty sure we got more posts here than the hole other game...)
So just from the time I took to read, I believe Proc he took his time as well...

Anyway my first feelings where to trust goon and claw(even if I'm really aware of claw knowing town will much likely trust him, and when hes bad he can screw us all)

And the last two summaries somehow encouraged this feeling, so I like to lynch MrSmarter

To myself, I'm a citizen hoping for a Recruiting soon, remember when I said I am NOT an important town role... If you think doubt that then think about the chance of getting a evil role three times (Orange Mafioso in Revs first try, orange Hooker in last game)

Oh and while I've been reading I just delayed work I have to do now so don't count on me the next few hours

Yet the recruiting FAILED. Rumpel needs to roleclaim now.

Also, I believe our other priorities during this day should be the Raiden/MileS conflict. And to make sure none of our major critical roles are culted. Goon being culted was a rude awakening to the fact that we are still in danger from the cult.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 12:30 AM
I think we should all vote FalseTruth and let him sleep. I am just checking out the video recording of my camera that I planted in the centre of town, and I see FalseTruth wandering about a lot last night.

Smart, eh? Did anyone of you think of planting cameras in the town? I bet not!

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 12:32 AM
So, from goon's last will, I assume he was culted this night?

Also, I assume monster was killed by the gunsmith so Severn isn't a bad guy (as masoning is the 2nd night action, and gunsmith killing is the 8th)

To the other(s) mason out there: I clarify I am a Citizen looking for a recruit, i ninja-claimed it yesterday but prolly no one noticed, and there's no reason to further delay the claim now.

Looking forward for Raiden's name.

@FalseTruth: he probably claimed Citizen to avoid being targeted. No point in asking his role, we know he's not mafia AND he's not Cult Leader.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Falsetruth are you claiming mason?

At the moment I will vote to lynch Raiden who I believe is the cosigliere. That may change as the days events unfold. I hope I am not putting too much faith in trusting Miles.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM
man cult would be extremly powerful if oops and goonswarm were still alive, looks like their road to victory is going to be a lot harder than it was in our sister town.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Falsetruth are you claiming mason?

At the moment I will vote to lynch Raiden who I believe is the cosigliere. That may change as the days events unfold. I hope I am not putting too much faith in trusting Miles.

No I am not. And Illidan is right. I do not wish for Rumpel to reveal his role anymore.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:38 AM
I am with you on this. I no longer see Cult as our greatest threat like before. I believe MileS to be the invest much more than Raiden.

Vote Raiden

Also, Spy is probably jester. I think Narks is a culted sheriff for his erratic voting.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 12:40 AM
(McPwnages vote didnt count)

Vote Tally:

FalseTruth (1) (Spy)
Raiden (1) (FalseTruth)

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:41 AM
McPwnage, please vote formally.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Guys, we need just 10 votes to lynch.

If Raiden isn't consigliere and both mafias and cult vote, just 4 votes are needed from town to lynch him.

Wait at least to hear what he has to say.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 12:47 AM
Also, before even thinking to vote I absolutely want to hear from MileS too.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 12:48 AM
Pretty interesting night; not at all what I had expected. While I've got a lot of stuff to think through, a couple quick comments right now. Narks could indeed be culted, but we should try to reconstruct what night everyone got culted: n1 oops, n2 narks (after he revealed sheriff), n3 goon (after his sheriff claim was confirmed)? Rather realistic sounding, if you ask me: seems to reveal a desire by the cult to recruit sheriffs (even though that seems like the least useful thing for the cult to do.

Unless there's an obvious flaw in my logic, though I think we should avoid killing Raiden. During my re-read of stuff last night, it occurred to me that it would make perfect sense for Raiden to be jester: he shows up on day 1 with an irrelevant (and now proven false) claim that just threw the town into more confusion. On top of that, he's acted very afraid of dying at night, trying to preserve himself by pretending to have information that he won't reveal till the next day.

Considering all that, I think that our attention should not be on Raiden but on Auckmid (now Emosapien), who seems very likely to be the Romano hooker, for reasons I explained yesterday.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:49 AM
I just want to put some early pressure on him to defend himself. I have a bad feeling I will die today if he does not die. Last day he got off the hook easily because SK was a higher priority target. I will cancel my vote if the lynch gets too close, don't worry.

The facts are, in my opinion,

1) MileS--Confirmed Invest
2) Raiden--Claimed Invest(accused claw of romano hooker--was WRONG)
3) Only one possible invest alive.

Severn
August 5th, 2011, 12:50 AM
DO NOT LYNCH YET. Do not vote yet. We hammered to soon last time and there is much yet for the town to figure out. Townies out there do not vote yet.

There were only two kills. One was by a gun from the gunsmith and not mafia Either there was a block or a heal. Or both mafia on the same target.

If you are mafia... you may know who the cult leader is. MAFIA: It is possible your remaining teammate is culted and refused to kill or vote because you tried to target the cult leader. Something to keep in mind.

I shall be gone for most of this day and will return in about 18 hours. As it should be blatantly obvious, yes I was masoned last night and probably have a target on my back from any culted mafia.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 12:53 AM
vote raiden

happy?

Severn
August 5th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Also @Falsetruth: The way masoning seems to work is that the masons die if they try to recruit cult leader, mafia or sk. We recruit if cit like me. We kill if they are a cultist.

He went after Rumpel and the recruiting failed but he DID NOT DIE. This means Rumpel is not an evil role that would kill us. Most likely town power or jester.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I just want to put some early pressure on him to defend himself. I have a bad feeling I will die today if he does not die. Last day he got off the hook easily because SK was a higher priority target. I will cancel my vote if the lynch gets too close, don't worry.

How in the hell is MileS a confirmed invest?

He claimed smarter was a town role and he don't claimed his role.

He could very well be a Consigliere trying to gain trust from the town or even a Jester that was hoping Crimson was sheriff so he would be suspected next day.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Considering all that, I think that our attention should not be on Raiden but on Auckmid (now Emosapien), who seems very likely to be the Romano hooker, for reasons I explained yesterday.

Please repost those reasons so I dont have to go searching for them.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Does no one else see the logic in Raiden being jester? I'm pretty leery of lynching him, at this point... Please don't vote just yet.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Pretty interesting night; not at all what I had expected. While I've got a lot of stuff to think through, a couple quick comments right now. Narks could indeed be culted, but we should try to reconstruct what night everyone got culted: n1 oops, n2 narks (after he revealed sheriff), n3 goon (after his sheriff claim was confirmed)? Rather realistic sounding, if you ask me: seems to reveal a desire by the cult to recruit sheriffs (even though that seems like the least useful thing for the cult to do.

Unless there's an obvious flaw in my logic, though I think we should avoid killing Raiden. During my re-read of stuff last night, it occurred to me that it would make perfect sense for Raiden to be jester: he shows up on day 1 with an irrelevant (and now proven false) claim that just threw the town into more confusion. On top of that, he's acted very afraid of dying at night, trying to preserve himself by pretending to have information that he won't reveal till the next day.

You do realize that only the hammer vote of a jester lynch would die? I consider that a small risk to take for a person who seems to be obvious mafia. I am starting to suspect you are aligned with Raiden now. Why are you defending him so vehemently?

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 12:59 AM
You do realize that only the hammer vote of a jester lynch would die? I consider that a small risk to take for a person who seems to be obvious mafia. I am starting to suspect you are aligned with Raiden now. Why are you defending him so vehemently?

I'm defending him too cause I'm convinced since day 1 that MileS isn't really an investigator, so I think he's the real one.

However, I still want to hear this name he have to properly decide.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:00 AM

How in the hell is MileS a confirmed invest?

He claimed smarter was a town role and he don't claimed his role.

He could very well be a Consigliere trying to gain trust from the town or even a Jester that was hoping Crimson was sheriff so he would be suspected next day.

A consigliere would never take that gamble. It's just stupid. If Crimson was actually sheriff, a consig would never reveal to save a town role, even if he checked him. The only possibility in my mind is that MileS is jester, which I deem to be HIGHLY UNLIKELY.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Ok, so during night 1 the serial killer didn't kill. We now know that that was because he was blocked by the Romano hooker--how else could the framer have known who was sk? Then Clawtrocity got accused of being the hooker, and bam! he was killed by serial killer the next night, as if in vengeance.

Then note that, on day 1, Auckmid started accusing oops of being the sk specifically with very little evidence--essentially just based on oops's preference against random lynching (even though other people were expressing the same preference). Why would Auckmid have gone after oops so strongly unless he had other reasons for knowing that he was sk?

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Then note that, on day 1, Auckmid started accusing oops of being the sk specifically with very little evidence--essentially just based on oops's preference against random lynching (even though other people were expressing the same preference). Why would Auckmid have gone after oops so strongly unless he had other reasons for knowing that he was sk?

^ This. Exactly what I was thinking. He can very well be Mafioso or Hooker.

vornksr
False, I do believe that MileS is investigator, and that Raiden is not a role that wants to help town. But I don't think it's a good idea to waste a lynch on Raiden when we've got a much more suspicious mafia candidate in front of us.

Thanks for reminding me of the hammer vote policy, though. I'm ok with lynching Raiden if we can force Auckmid to be the hammer.

Yayap
So, here are my thoughts.
We still have 2 investigator claims from 1st day, Miles and Raiden. 1/2 is obviously lying and since Miles is the only one claiming to be roleblocked yesterday, we have a few possibilities. First, lets start with

1- Miles is really was roleblocked investigator thus = Raiden guilty. (most likely possibility)
2- Miles is a roleblocked Consig trying to gain town trust 1st day
3- Miles is part of Romano family and they didn't roleblock anyone so that Miles could claim RB yesterday.

Now Raiden:
1- Raiden really is Investigator = Miles is not option #1 above.
For this to be the case, Claw would have needed to be framed day 1 AND Raiden has found a cult member/leader. Although withholding that info is not helping since it would result in cult recruitment to protect their name.
2- Raiden is the Consig and Claw was framed (it just wouldn't add up to try to lynch an innocent cit as a mafia) and is now
a- possibly withholding a real cult name so that town doesn't kill him and possible recruit to cult
b- is bluffing for same reasons as "a"

Either way Raiden should be lynched today for 2 reasons:
1- if he is a real investigator, the cult will want him so that he doesn't reveal them (you can then proceed to lynch Miles day 4)
2- he is just another scum

As for Narks being sheriff... Unless anyone else claims sheriff, I'll believe him. (didn't believe him day 1 and 2 though) However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was cult now. Masons, feel free to try to recruit him to kill a cult member.

As for this hammer vote jester. I volunteer to Hammer vote Raiden since I am still a cit. No need risking a power town member or a mason. I'll vote later.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:03 AM
I now believe either Illidan OR vornskr to be of the De Luca family. Of this, I am almost certain. Lynching Raiden would tell us if this information is true.

I personally believe vornskr actually believes Raiden may be jester, but Illidan is the De Luca GF trying to defend his only partner in crime.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:04 AM
I personally believe vornskr actually believes Raiden may be jester, but Illidan is the De Luca GF trying to defend his only partner in crime.

And why in the bloody hell a GF would claim citizen?

If masons try to recruit me I will be hanged tomorrow.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:06 AM
What reason do we have for thinking that Raiden is consig, anyways? There's precious little reason to actually claim investigator as consig in forum mafia, unlike in Sc2 mafia.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:06 AM
So, here are my thoughts.
We still have 2 investigator claims from 1st day, Miles and Raiden. 1/2 is obviously lying and since Miles is the only one claiming to be roleblocked yesterday, we have a few possibilities. First, lets start with

1- Miles is really was roleblocked investigator thus = Raiden guilty. (most likely possibility)
2- Miles is a roleblocked Consig trying to gain town trust 1st day
3- Miles is part of Romano family and they didn't roleblock anyone so that Miles could claim RB yesterday.

Now Raiden:
1- Raiden really is Investigator = Miles is not option #1 above.
For this to be the case, Claw would have needed to be framed day 1 AND Raiden has found a cult member/leader. Although withholding that info is not helping since it would result in cult recruitment to protect their name.
2- Raiden is the Consig and Claw was framed (it just wouldn't add up to try to lynch an innocent cit as a mafia) and is now
a- possibly withholding a real cult name so that town doesn't kill him and possible recruit to cult
b- is bluffing for same reasons as "a"

Either way Raiden should be lynched today for 2 reasons:
1- if he is a real investigator, the cult will want him so that he doesn't reveal them (you can then proceed to lynch Miles day 4)
2- he is just another scum

As for Narks being sheriff... Unless anyone else claims sheriff, I'll believe him. (didn't believe him day 1 and 2 though) However, it wouldn't surprise me if he was cult now. Masons, feel free to try to recruit him to kill a cult member.

As for this hammer vote jester. I volunteer to Hammer vote Raiden since I am still a cit. No need risking a power town member or a mason. I'll vote later.

I would prefer if Illidan or Narks was the hammer vote, but that probably won't happen because narks is probably culted and illidan is probably the De Luca GF.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:07 AM

And why in the bloody hell a GF would claim citizen?

If masons try to recruit me I will be hanged tomorrow.

I am merely speculating here. I am not certain of anything.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:07 AM
False, you seem to be ignoring the accusation against Auckmid. Why?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:08 AM
What reason do we have for thinking that Raiden is consig, anyways? There's precious little reason to actually claim investigator as consig in forum mafia, unlike in Sc2 mafia.

I believe that he claimed investigator to clear his name. I think he actually got a "mafia" output when he checked claw(because of a frame?), and wanted everyone to think he was 100% investigator for doing so.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:09 AM
Ok, that makes sense. Thanks.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM
False, you seem to be ignoring the accusation against Auckmid. Why?

I am not ignoring it, I am merely outlining my priorities. There is sophisticated evidence against Raiden, yet only unsubstantiated logical claims against Auckmid.

Note that I had asked Goon to checked Auckmid yesterday to gain a legitimate answer of his true role. As of now, there is more dirt on Raiden than Auckmid. If you were town, you would understand that.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:12 AM
I suppose I do. To be honest, even if Raiden is consig, he might be useful to us: he could help find the cult.

I think Goon is right that Narks is probably culted... If we could get him to place the hammer vote on Raiden, that would be great.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:20 AM
I would really like other people to weigh in on the situation at hand.
Mainly:
1) JackOfSpades, who said he would present a claim that vornskr is the cult leader if he did not die.
2) Raiden: To defend himself
3) MileS: To accuse Raiden and present any information he has found

Maybe Rumpel, to clear confusion about his day 1 claim.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Raiden will most likely NOT help you find cult. The cult WILL most likely get him on their side to stop that from happening. Don't forget, only Consig and Investigators can find out other than Masons.

He did not give out his investigated claimed cult name yesterday, I don't think he'll help us today. It's his "life insurance" so that cult do not lynch him.

I'd be suspicious of anyone trying to switch the topic of discussion to vote anyone else today. If they want to discuss for tomorrow thats fine, but today, we should lynch Raiden.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:21 AM
And, Auckmid obviously

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Raiden will most likely NOT help you find cult. The cult WILL most likely get him on their side to stop that from happening. Don't forget, only Consig and Investigators can find out other than Masons.

He did not give out his investigated claimed cult name yesterday, I don't think he'll help us today. It's his "life insurance" so that cult do not lynch him.

I'd be suspicious of anyone trying to switch the topic of discussion to vote anyone else today. If they want to discuss for tomorrow thats fine, but today, we should lynch Raiden.

I would prefer if you would not be the hammer vote. Casting your vote now would be optimal in my opinion.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:23 AM
Huh, somehow I missed JackofSpades's accusation against me. I'll be very curious to hear what he has to say.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:28 AM

He said he will tell his name today.

See here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1619.msg15451.html#msg15451

Why are you so eager to lynch him and not wait to hear this name? I'm starting to suspect you're culted.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 01:30 AM
I would prefer if you would not be the hammer vote. Casting your vote now would be optimal in my opinion.

Right now, we want time to discuss. But if you insist.

Vote: Raiden

FalseTruth (1): Spy
Raiden (3): FalseTruth, McPwnage, Yayap

I believe those are the votes... I didn't see any others after quickly skimming the first 3 pages a second time.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:31 AM
Right now there can only be 2 members of the cult alive: the cult leader (plausibly spy, imo), and one member (plausibly narks, imo).

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Right now there can only be 2 members of the cult alive: the cult leader (plausibly spy, imo), and one member (plausibly narks, imo).

Already 3 people voted without waiting to hear everyone claims.

If they're not mafia, cult or jester they're really playing against town by letting this day fast like yesterday.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Huh, somehow I missed JackofSpades's accusation against me. I'll be very curious to hear what he has to say.

This is by far the most suspicious thing you've said so far. When Jack claimed he thought you were the Cult Leader, you said "I disagree". You definitely read it, and I doubt you forgot it in a matter of a few hours. I think you're full of shit.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Why are you so eager to lynch him and not wait to hear this name? I'm starting to suspect you're culted.

If he wasn't part of the cult, he would leave that name in his Last Will... I just don't think the cult would let him off the hook so easily though.

Accusing me of being culted for trying to lynch someone we believe to be the consig doesn't add up to me.

Quick question about game mechanics: If a Mason checks a culted mafia, who dies? The Mason for checking a mafia or the mafia for being cult?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:36 AM

Already 3 people voted without waiting to hear everyone claims.

If they're not mafia, cult or jester they're really playing against town by letting this day fast like yesterday.

Last time, I waited till the very end and cast the hammer vote. This time, I vote early because I think Raiden needs to be pressured into talking. I'm not about to let him go off easy like yesterday. Also, I specifically said I would cancel my vote if the lynch got too close.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:37 AM

If he wasn't part of the cult, he would leave that name in his Last Will... I just don't think the cult would let him off the hook so easily though.

Accusing me of being culted for trying to lynch someone we believe to be the consig doesn't add up to me.

I'm accusing you for being so eager to lynch without hearing from anyone. It really does NOT make sense if you're town.
Yesterday we got all the informations very fast, today we literally have NOTHING.

Quick question about game mechanics: If a Mason checks a culted mafia, who dies? The Mason for checking a mafia or the mafia for being cult?

Nice question. maybe both dies?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:37 AM

That is a great question. I would think that both would die, but I can't be certain.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 01:40 AM
I'm accusing you for being so eager to lynch without hearing from anyone. It really does NOT make sense if you're town.
Yesterday we got all the informations very fast, today we literally have NOTHING.

If you check my post on page 2, I was going to hold off on voting. But False wanted me in sooner rather than later... I'll pull my vote if he gets too close to being lynched before people start talking.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:43 AM

This statement is so full of shit. I have learned a fuckton today already.

Both you and vornskr want to keep Raiden alive. Why? Because either one of you is culted and you want to protect the other cult, OR one of you is GF defending your precious consigliere. OR BOTH.

Obviously, there is the off chance that Illidan is actually citizen and just wants to get more info, but judging from his wording, he seems extremely desperate to keep Raiden alive.

At this point, with vornskr's denial of hearing Jack's accusation of vornskr, I strongly believe that vornskr is evil(not town aligned).

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:45 AM
This statement is so full of shit. I have learned a fuckton today already.

Both you and vornskr want to keep Raiden alive. Why? Because either one of you is culted and you want to protect the other cult, OR one of you is GF defending your precious consigliere. OR BOTH.

Obviously, there is the off chance that Illidan is actually citizen and just wants to get more info, but judging from his wording, he seems extremely desperate to keep Raiden alive.

At this point, with vornskr's denial of hearing Jack's accusation of vornskr, I strongly believe that vornskr is evil(not town aligned).

I REALLY want to hear this name he has, and I'm 90% sure that MileS is not the investigator so I believe him.

Obviously I'm trying to defend our possibly last investigative role. What we will do if he's really investigator?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:46 AM
Note that he has also stopped posting probably because he cannot think of an adequate defense to my logic.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 01:55 AM
My thoughts on Rumple revealing his role or not...

We know that he is not mafia.
We know that he is not Cit.

Whats left:
Sheriff (if by the slim chance that Narks isn't)
Doc
Gunmith
Armorsmith
Jester (i don't think he is)

All of the above are prime targets for the Cult.
What do we have to loose by revealing what he is, we might even find out who has items or who was healed (he may have healed a mafia target last night)

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 01:57 AM
My thoughts on Rumple revealing his role or not...

We know that he is not mafia.
We know that he is not Cit.

Whats left:
Sheriff (if by the slim chance that Narks isn't)
Doc
Gunmith
Armorsmith
Jester (i don't think he is)

All of the above are prime targets for the Cult.
What do we have to loose by revealing what he is, we might even find out who has items or who was healed (he may have healed a mafia target last night)

Well now that you pointed this out, I doubt he will be culted, but WIFOM works in mysterious ways. Anyway, gj on pointing this out, I didn't catch that.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 02:37 AM
I just woke up. I have very important information that i wish to share with you, if you give me a couple minutes.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Ok, here i am.

First of all, FalseTruth, what the fuck are you doing? You know what i mean.

Secondly, i still have a name strongly linked with the cult. You won't learn it from me, should i be lynched, but you should not underestimate the power of the cult. While they are now reduced to 2 members, the town has lost 2 of its members too. You have been just lucky that two cultists have been instantly found and killed/lynched, but their numbers can grow. Town numbers instead, can only fall.

The current population tally is 7 bad/troll guys vs 11 townies. If you lynch me, that count will become 7 vs 10, and i guarantee you, you will NOT reduce town losses per night by lynching me. That means you will probably lose 3 more people tonight, gunshot not included, and town will lose the game for good.

If you give me the benefit of doubt instead, and choose to listen to my words, i can lead you to discover much better targets than me for today's lynch.

Consider this: do you honestly believe the cult has find the SK by chance only? Who do you think the cult recruited night 1?

I wish to hear from the voters VERY soon. This might be your biggest mistake so far, even worse than lynching mrsmarter.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 03:05 AM
Lol, what the fuck are you doing, FalseTruth!

You are so right on that one!

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Oh and by the way, i have TWO names today. Sorry if i didn't point that out earlier.

One of these names is a ENORMOUSLY useful lynch for today, one that couldn't be framed since it is not mafia. I will be claiming it as soon as i have heard something from the other people.

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 03:21 AM

Mafia will die. Membership in the Cult takes priority as it's their primary team. Their role is Cultist with the abilities of X

FalseTruth (1): Spy
Raiden (3): FalseTruth, McPwnage, Yayap

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:28 AM
also, if we take a read at Goon's last will:

1: I believe honestly that Raiden is Consigliere, my death after stating that I would be confirming it for the town further reinforces it. I am not sure why I was not healed or given armor but alas that is in the past. It is very possible that the doctor/armorsmith could be culted.

It's only obvious that they killed him. They kill a sheriff, they eliminate a check on the most dubious investigator ever existed and, since i AM an investigator, they hoped to take down two targets with a single attack. Honestly, what would you have done, were you in their shoes?

That being said, you won't probably find out who the consigliere is by lynching me, because i don't think it's MileS. Nevertheless, the popular belief will make sure that he is 100% culted due to being a supposely investigative role which is also probably armored and healed constantly, at that point becoming effectively immortal regardless of anything.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:37 AM
Canceling my vote before I sleep because Raiden seems to think I am something I am not. I need to question him further.

Unvote Raiden

Rumpel1408
August 5th, 2011, 03:41 AM
OK seems to be obvious that I am not a Citizen... didn't really thought Masons would actually really try to recruit me just because I asked, thought they might smell a trap, most of all Citizens are almost certain to not get hit by anyone if they reveal... however at least I am proofed town since I wasn't cult in night 2 and I'm pretty sure Goon was recruited the night he died...

In addition I think I know a Evildoer, but I wont reveal it today cause since Day one we all know that multiple claims only cause confusion, even though I'm not 100% sure... Will at least put it into last will

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:45 AM
PLEASE NOTE, my dear town

that non-recruiting+non-autokill DOES NOT automatically mean town power role. Jester and Executioner respond to the same behavior.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Told you Raiden wouldn't help town! I have absolutely no reason to believe he will ever give up that name unless he is pro-town and it's in his last will.

.. Now I just spent 2 hours reading all the posts made by Illidan, Ganondorf and Vornskr,

Illidan pretty much only becomes suspicious today.
Nothing much to say on Ganondorf

Vornskr on the other hand:
First promotes lynching MrSmarter
then switches to Procyon and defends MrSmarter HEAVILY
then Raiden showed up... claiming investigator
at some point, Vornskr switches his vote to Raiden and tries to persuade town in lynching him
day 2
after that Claw was proven innocent and that Raiden was wrong
He now trusts Raiden! wth?
came up with the biggest bs and didn't trust goon!
now day 3
He's backing Raiden heavily for some reason... even suggesting that he might be jester... anything to prevent a lynch on Raiden.

My guess is either :Vornskr and Raiden are on the same team and Vornskr didn't want to make it look that obvious day 1, but didn't want to paint Raiden too much of a target. Now that Raiden has become the prime target, he doesn't want to loose a teammate

or the other possibility that makes more sense... Vornskr may be Jester or at least making it look that way..
If anyone has a gun, can someone shoot him plz?

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:50 AM
Told you Raiden wouldn't help town! I have absolutely no reason to believe he will ever give up that name unless he is pro-town and it's in his last will.

.. Now I just spent 2 hours reading all the posts made by Illidan, Ganondorf and Vornskr,

Nothing much to say on Ganondorf

Vornskr on the other hand:
First promotes lynching MrSmarter
then switches to Procyon and defends MrSmarter HEAVILY
then Raiden showed up... claiming investigator
at some point, Vornskr switches his vote to Raiden and tries to persuade town in lynching him
day 2
after that Claw was proven innocent and that Raiden was wrong
He now trusts Raiden! wth?
came up with the biggest bs and didn't trust goon!
now day 3
He's backing Raiden heavily for some reason... even suggesting that he might be jester... anything to prevent a lynch on Raiden.

My guess is either :Vornskr and Raiden are on the same team and Vornskr didn't want to make it look that obvious day 1, but didn't want to paint Raiden too much of a target. Now that Raiden has become the prime target, he doesn't want to loose a teammate

or the other possibility that makes more sense... Vornskr may be Jester or at least making it look that way..
If anyone has a gun, can someone shoot him plz?

You are wrong in so many ways that i find it hard to even begin to describe it :)

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Which part?
the part that you would never reveal your names?
or the part I said that Vornskr was either on your team or jester?

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:55 AM
On a side note: Ozymandias has finally signed in for the first time since this started. Wonder if he'll post.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Both those, plus you didn't understand much about the two other guys you said.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:57 AM
To clarify my position: i WILL be revealing my name later in the day, when i have heard more from some people i am very interested in.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 04:00 AM

I'm very curious to hear your reasons on that.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 04:06 AM
As in nothing stands out of the ordinary day 1 and 2.

Today you are defending our most likely lead: Raiden

current things against raiden:
1- Claw was not hooker as he said
2- He never gave us a name for day 2 but said he found a cult
3- Claims to have a 2nd name but STILL won't give it up yet.
4- he never got a cit? 3 out of 3? what are the chances with the 50/50? 1/8 that he would get 3 positive reads

Thus you only stand out as being suspicious today.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 04:09 AM
1- Claw was not hooker as he said

Framer.
So you're thinking Narks is a bad guy just because he said goon was mafia when the framer was still around?

2- He never gave us a name for day 2 but said he found a cult
3- Claims to have a 2nd name but STILL won't give it up yet.

He said he will give us the name.
If he don't do that, and we end up lynching a town, I have no reason for "defending" him anymore.

4- he never got a cit? 3 out of 3? what are the chances with the 50/50? 1/8 that he would get 3 positive reads

Possibly the framed target does not use the chance, so it's actually 2 out of 2, which is totaly possible.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Goon was an obvious target for framer.
Narks trolled so much I didn't even believe he was real sheriff, but since no one else is claiming, I'm more inclined to listen.
Miles claimed to be RB (frame one and RB other sounds like a reasonable plan)
Raiden looked like the lesser possibility of being Investigator after MrSmarter was hung.

So yes, the 1st day finding a Framed guy is 100% random but not the 2nd day.

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:23 AM
I think It's pretty obvious who the cult leader is, guys.

vote FalseTruth

Rumpel1408
August 5th, 2011, 04:26 AM
says the one who made us kill the investigator...

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:28 AM
you don't gotta lynch him,

i'll just be able to say told you so

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:31 AM
Why Cult Leader is so obvious:

1. Defended every cultist.

2. Defended SK with all his heart.

3. I said so.

4. Now get him before I win with these damn cultist bitches.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 04:33 AM
Clawtrocity was framed night 1, my bad, but i mean come on? He didn't claim his role even if he was citizen, he accused me of being GF/SK, he did A LOT of suspicious things, plus i thought MrSmarter was the framer's target after Crimson accusations.
The weird thing to me is that YOU didn't believe my claims, not the other way around. I did what i did trying save MrSmarter because i thought he was a town power role, and in fact he was. After 12 votes, i knew there were no more chances to save him due to your "information lynching" policy, thus i just hoped that he was mafia and i was the one wrong.

Turns out all of us were wrong, except Crimson. Your stubborness costed us an investigator and a double SK kill which, had he been luckier, could have killed two town power roles instead of the framer and a citizen. You shall not repeat that mistake again.

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Gunsmith, give me a gun. I promise I won't dissapoint.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 04:44 AM
I'm not buying it raiden, if you really wanted to defend the town than you would give up the cultists. Also the chances you would get 3 positive reads are highly flawed, even though I think invest should be 100% with non mafia and 50% with mafia but hey we don't play by my rules.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 04:48 AM
I'm not buying it raiden, if you really wanted to defend the town than you would give up the cultists. Also the chances you would get 3 positive reads are highly flawed, even though I think invest should be 100% with non mafia and 50% with mafia but hey we don't play by my rules.

Use your brains. Why would i give out the cultists YESTERDAY when the sk was obviously the most useful and practical lynch?

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Also the first investigation wasn't really that successful, you know? I found a hooker/citizen.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 04:51 AM
On a side note, it wouldn't surprise me if the hooker was culted n1.
Thus cult got sk n2.
and Hooker would block the investigators to protect cult. (thus Miles)

This is one of the few things that would add up from Raiden.

I'm quite sure that Miles is still RoleBlocked too, even if he hasn't said so yet. It would just be the obvious choice of the hooker at this point.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 05:11 AM
On a side note, it wouldn't surprise me if the hooker was culted n1.
Thus cult got sk n2.
and Hooker would block the investigators to protect cult. (thus Miles)

This is one of the few things that would add up from Raiden.

I'm quite sure that Miles is still RoleBlocked too, even if he hasn't said so yet. It would just be the obvious choice of the hooker at this point.

That's not a proof. The hooker is just guessing like we're doing.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 05:23 AM
Never said it was proof... I said it wouldn't surprise me thus a guess.
Just saying, Raiden doesn't claim to be RoleBlocked, Goon is dead so we'll never know if he was, and Miles hasn't spoken yet, but I doubt he'll be able to add anything that we don't already know. I assume that he would be roleblocked again

But with the Romano mafia knowing who the sk was, it wouldn't surprise me if one of them was culted n1 and passed on that info to the cult leader.

Oops did look like a random choice for the cult. With so many investigators who can detect cult to choose from, why not eliminate the threat?

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 05:30 AM
Never said it was proof... I said it wouldn't surprise me thus a guess.
Just saying, Raiden doesn't claim to be RoleBlocked, Goon is dead so we'll never know if he was, and Miles hasn't spoken yet, but I doubt he'll be able to add anything that we don't already know. I assume that he would be roleblocked again

But with the Romano mafia knowing who the sk was, it wouldn't surprise me if one of them was culted n1 and passed on that info to the cult leader.

Oops did look like a random choice for the cult. With so many investigators who can detect cult to choose from, why not eliminate the threat?

NOW you are making proper use of your brainskills :) good to know.

Anyway, the fact that MileS claims roleblocked is one step further in determining that he's not an investigating role. He didn't give us even ONE name, all he did to become the most popular town player was saying "yes" when MrSmarter claimed invest. I wish it will be so easy to fool town the next forum mafia we play, should i be an anti-town role.

Anyway i'd like to hear from him too, before revealing my intel.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 05:47 AM
1) Please do not lynch so early like yesterday! At the very least, give it 16 more hours so everyone can weigh in!
2) Raiden, I REALLY don't like how you hold your information hostage. If I had a gunsmith's gun, I would shoot you...
3) There is one thing that I know from tonight. It's not an accusation or a confirmed townie or anything, but it could become something later today...

22JY7TIJ

MileS
August 5th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Hey guys. I did not get roleblocked last night, tried to check Auckmid but I got back Citizen.

Raiden is pretty clearly Consigliere trying to avoid being killed by claiming to give out important information.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Hey guys. I did not get roleblocked last night, tried to check Auckmid but I got back Citizen.

Raiden is pretty clearly Consigliere trying to avoid being killed by claiming to give out important information.

Ok, this is pretty much the undeniable proof that you are not an investigator nor any kind of town role. All you have done this 3 days is:
- NOT giving us the exact role of MrSmarter despite him being beyond 3/4 of a lynch
- Claiming Roleblocked, again not giving us any name
- Claiming a citizen result on a guy who has the most likely to be true, since MrSmarter investigated him as well and he too claimed citizen on Auckmid.

You are full of shit MileS, at this point you are most certainly the Jester.

I'm waiting for two more people to show up before i make my grand claim.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Oh and sorry if i didn't point this out before, but why should the romanos not roleblock you again, if it was true they roleblocked you yesterday?

They probably knew Goonswarm was going to investigate me, and he was an obvious target for the DeLucas. Narks was already a proven sheriff to them, and yet you claim you have been roleblocked yesterday, but not today. Your claims make no sense.

MileS
August 5th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Despite MrSmarter being 3/4 of the way to being lynched, he wasn't lynched for a long while after that, and was able to post before being lynched. I still consider not revealing his role to be the right play.

On night 2, I WAS roleblocked. If I didn't get roleblocked, wouldn't someone else have claimed to contradict me?

And plenty of people were suspicious of Auckmid yesterday, myself as well. I wanted to check him again to see if MrSmarter got the 50% citizen read instead of his actual role. Unfortunately, I got citizen as well.

And sorry that my claims make no sense, but my claims are true.

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 06:44 AM
falsetruth is mafia

vote falsetruth

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 06:55 AM
and was able to post before being lynched. I still consider not revealing his role to be the right play.

You couldn't possibly know that. He was VERY high on the votes, and he's not the most active of guys (not his fault, everyone has irl issues to attend). This is a really faulty logic which would not come from a townie, unless he was a mason. Now that we know that monster was the mason leader, and who were his targets, that option is unviable. The only other option is that you are the jester. There is still a very small chance of you to be DeLuca, but i am sure if you were you would have played better than this.

On night 2, I WAS roleblocked. If I didn't get roleblocked, wouldn't someone else have claimed to contradict me?

I wondered thoroughly about this, and last night, i thought of what reasons could there be for this to be true. I found only one, and after that, i proceeded to investigate the target who is the 100% best lynch for the town today. I will be revealing his name shortly, you need not fear.

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 06:56 AM
i am consig

s.a.s.cnl.alpha is godfather

vote s.a.s.cnl.alpha

Elixir
August 5th, 2011, 06:57 AM
My Last Tally for the night:

FalseTruth (2): Spy, Crimson
Raiden (2): McPwnage, Yayap
S.A.S (1) Narks

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 06:58 AM
silly australian, you dont need sleep

Night 1 I managed to recruit someone, who shall remain in the shadows for now.
Night 2 I recruited Rumpel - he respectfully declined and I wasn't autokilled.
Night 3 I went to get Severn - if my death description says he autokilled me - you got a bad guy, if not he is confirmed good.
lol rumpel and severn doctor or gunsmith or armorer... good job mason

MileS
August 5th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Except he wasn't that high on votes. He never got closer than L-4, and that's certainly not close to being lynched.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Two minor insights from what I've read so far that aren't abundantly obvious:
I'd like to point out that FalseTruth seems a bit too stuck on the De Lucas and nothing else at the moment.

I'm a bit on the fence about vornskr at the moment. I'll retract my statement for now.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Considering that many of us suspected Auckmid, I have no problem accepting that Miles tried investigating him again.
I also have no problem accepting the result since no one else seems to be getting cits (one of the 2 investigating roles should be if 50% chance [don't slam me because of the 1/4 possibility of both of them not getting cit, I know!]).. Very unfortunate that you can't be much help but realistic.

Maybe Hooker decided to block Narks now that he seems more likely a real sheriff.. especially with the 2 of you in the spot light for discussion today.

Either way, until someone gives me reasonable arguments why I should trust Raiden rather than Miles, I'll assume that Miles is telling the truth.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 07:34 AM
Considering that many of us suspected Auckmid, I have no problem accepting that Miles tried investigating him again.
I also have no problem accepting the result since no one else seems to be getting cits (one of the 2 investigating roles should be if 50% chance [don't slam me because of the 1/4 possibility of both of them not getting cit, I know!]).. Very unfortunate that you can't be much help but realistic.

Maybe Hooker decided to block Narks now that he seems more likely a real sheriff.. especially with the 2 of you in the spot light for discussion today.

Either way, until someone gives me reasonable arguments why I should trust Raiden rather than Miles, I'll assume that Miles is telling the truth.

Pure stubborness at this point.

Even the sk believed me because of how much suspicious clawtrocity was, what should i do to make myself more clear at this point?

Also, the hour of truth is approaching. One guy left.

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 07:42 AM
SOMEONE GIVE ME A GUN PLZ

NorthStar
August 5th, 2011, 07:43 AM
-vote Raiden

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Ganondorf, i would really like to have your role claimed, if you please.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 08:31 AM
One more thing, Gunsmith, I recommend you pick who you give your guns to a little more carefully.

Auckmid
August 5th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Only on page 1, but this caught my eye.

So, from goon's last will, I assume he was culted this night?

Also, I assume monster was killed by the gunsmith so Severn isn't a bad guy (as masoning is the 2nd night action, and gunsmith killing is the 8th)

To the other(s) mason out there: I clarify I am a Citizen looking for a recruit, i ninja-claimed it yesterday but prolly no one noticed, and there's no reason to further delay the claim now.

Looking forward for Raiden's name.
Very common for Cultist's who could have been Culted night 1 to fake it, so there last will make's it seem that they were only recruited the night they died.

@FalseTruth: he probably claimed Citizen to avoid being targeted. No point in asking his role, we know he's not mafia AND he's not Cult Leader.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Only on page 1, but this caught my eye.

What exactly did I say that caught your eye?

Auckmid
August 5th, 2011, 09:00 AM
If you go to the archives, and look at the Cult chat in Forum Mafia 1, you will see how some Cultist's decided that they would modify there last will so that people will think that they were recruited the night they died. That way, it made it look like there word was valid through the entire game of Mafia, even if they were recruited Night 1.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 09:03 AM
If you go to the archives, and look at the Cult chat in Forum Mafia 1, you will see how some Cultist's decided that they would modify there last will so that people will think that they were recruited the night they died. That way, it made it look like there word was valid through the entire game of Mafia, even if they were recruited Night 1.

Good point, however Goon accused oops very heavily last day, so it's very unlikely that he was already culted.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 09:12 AM
If Goonswarm was culted before last night, why did he call out the cult's greatest asset and basically secure a lynch on him? In fact, there was clearly some issue with investigating on night two, which begs the question; Why would Goon check someone he already knew the role of due to them both being culted? If it was a ruse, Elixir would have likely not acted the way he had.

I think that's a question that needs answering before you make a logical leap like that, Auckmid.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Nevermind, that is a bad way of approaching that scenario as it is also wrong. I have already defeated my own argument, as he wouldn't have been culted until the night ended.

Still though, it's very unlikely.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the triple post but I have already thought of a better way of posing my previous question that makes a lot more sense logically.

Why would Goon role check someone the same night that said person was being culted? It seems like kind of a waste to me.

And the other question to ask yourself is:

Why would the cult waste a recruit on someone they intended to kill immediately afterwards?

It just doesn't fit right, Auckmid.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 09:25 AM
There's just one question: why would Goon accuse the culted sk if he was culted too?

It's that simple.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 09:26 AM
You guys really need to pay more attention to the game.

What happened in the first night has already been revealed, and it is the one and only thing that could have happened.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Well ok, i will hear about Ganondorf later.

The time has come to make things clear:

I investigated Spy. Turns out he is the CULT LEADER.

Look carefully at his actions: he was quite active yesterday, yet he didn't vote on the obvious SK. First, he tried to cast suspicion on the last wills. Then he tried to cast suspicion on Goonswarm, exploiting the fact that he has been framed and accused by the other proven sheriff. Finally he proceeded to cult him, thinking he would be immortal after the last events, however due to a weird healing choice by the doc, he died instantly.

Lynching him will guarantee the end of the whole cult, as half of the cultists (rounded up) will die upon the Cult Leader’s Death. There is only 1 cultist besides the CL, thus they both will die.

That same cultist is also a member of the Romano mafia, hence the guaranteed (though unlucky) recruitment of the SK and the even more unlucky recruitment of the newly proven sheriff, Goonswarm. This means that with a single lynch, we eradicate one and a half of the bad guys factions in the game.

vote Spy

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Finally, that's the big news I wanted to hear.

Killing the Cult Leader is the only right thing town can do today.

vote Spy

NorthStar
August 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Was waiting for you to reveal, because after all, why WOULDN'T you reveal?
-vote Spy

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Hmm well, I guess if this is true then my whole debate is a moot point.

vote Spy

Rumpel1408
August 5th, 2011, 10:54 AM
FalseTruth (2): Spy, Crimson
Raiden (2): McPwnage, Yayap
S.A.S (1) Narks
Spy (4): Raiden, Ilidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades

10 votes to lynch, keep in mind that we give everyone a chance to deffend himself

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 10:57 AM
I agree that we should give him a chance to defend himself, but keep in mind that it is Plato we're talking about.

MileS
August 5th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Not sure if I buy this claim from Raiden. I'm almost certain he's Consigliere which makes his claim possible, and revealing the Cult Leader would give him credibility in the eyes of the town, he could also be trying to lead us to killing another power role.

However, at this stage in the game, I think the latter is too risky of a play, and Spy hasn't done anything to make me think he's town.

I kind of want to hear Spy's defense before casting my vote, but right now I'm leaning toward Raiden telling the truth, at least in this instance.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 11:16 AM
FYI, I shall make no effort in defending. I will never defend, regardless of what role I am. Just because I don't need to.

vote Raiden

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 11:21 AM
First, note how quickly you guys trust Raiden all of a sudden, just because he makes an important accusation.

That said, I've rather believed all along that Spy was probably cult leader. If you read the first few pages of day 1 carefully, it's basically what he outright claimed. (His "I want to grow a pear tree/I just need a seed" thing could be read as code for wanting to expand his faction. I wanted to know if he was mason or cult, so I asked him "Can everyone be good?" He said yes, which suggested he wasn't mason... That requires reading deeply into posts that look a lot like trolling, but it's what I was up to early on day 1.)

False really seems to have it out for me. And, False, you're right, that exchange between me & Jack did indeed happen. Over a period of 72 hours I had slept for only 5... please forgive me for not having the sharpest of memories in those circumstances.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM
All I can say vornksr, is that if Raiden IS telling the truth, this opportunity cannot be ignored.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Which makes it the perfect thing to say for somebody who was about to get lynched. (Then again, I think this makes him seem less likely to be jester.)

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 12:49 PM
wow... this really stalled out...

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Yes :(

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Still believe raiden is cosig but if spy is the cult leader than I will reconsider...

vote Spy

could the second sheriff please put to rest Raiden's affiliation with the town tonight?

Also raiden if you don't share all your leads I will continue to be suspicous of you, and I would have shot you by now if I had a gun, just sayin

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Current tally

FalseTruth (1): Crimson
Raiden (2): Yayap, Spy
S.A.S (1) Narks
Spy (5): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage

Mc, you should know this is a game where information is precious, and sometimes it is better to keep it secret.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 01:15 PM
why should I know that? Are you suggesting I have something to hide o.O

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 01:18 PM
No, i don't have anything on you except my observations.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Revelation is appropriate for this day:

This is what I know for sure. 100% correct information here.

N1: FalseTruth is Romano Hooker
N2: Raiden is De Luca Consigliere
N3: Auckmid is Romano Mafioso

vote Spy

Auckmid
August 5th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Current tally

Raiden (2): Yayap, Spy
S.A.S (1) Narks
Spy (5): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage

Mc, you should know this is a game where information is precious, and sometimes it is better to keep it secret.

There is a difference between witholding secret's for the Town's best interest, and useing secret's as bargining chip's to save you rown skin.

However, the Cult Leader is the most dangerous player in the game, period. he must be dealt with

Vote:Spy

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:29 PM

This is what I think too, with the exception that 2 could be MileS too (and I think it's him), and 1 and 3 can be swapped.

vote Spy

Can you vote for yourself, lol?

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Revelation is appropriate for this day:

This is what I know for sure. 100% correct information here.

vote Spy

Oh, and I am not claiming Sheriff/Godfather/Jester/Executioner just in case you were wondering.

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM
vote spy

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 01:34 PM
I culted the following players:

FalseTruth (my choice)
oops_ur_dead (FalseTruth's choice - I wouldn't chosen any other than oops_ur_dead)
Goonswarm (FalseTruth's choice - I would've chosen Rumpel)

I want town to win is my last will. Good game.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
So... town's in a really bad place right now. We're being steamrolled by evildoers into lynching too early, so that we don't have the time to discuss properly. I'm all for lynching Spy (or Raiden, or Auckmid), but not yet.

Spy
August 5th, 2011, 01:35 PM
*would've

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Updated tally

Raiden (2): Yayap
Spy (7): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks

I don't think spy's own vote counts, that would be some serious cheating for the jester :D

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 01:37 PM
So... town's in a really bad place right now. We're being steamrolled by evildoers into lynching too early, so that we don't have the time to discuss properly. I'm all for lynching Spy (or Raiden, or Auckmid), but not yet.

stfu

i want to kill falsetruth

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I fail at maths

there's only 1 vote for me which is Yayap

Raiden (1): Yayap
Spy (7): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:41 PM

We had almost all the day to discuss, and no one said anything interesting other than accusing Raiden/Auckmid/you/me for various reason.

If someone have something interesting, speak now. But i doubt anyone have more to add.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Well, I'd like to figure out the MileS/Raiden situation. On day 1 I really trusted Miles, but yesterday & today my gut feeling has been that he's lying. So what's your reasoning for thinking that he's not investigator as he claims?

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Well, I'd like to figure out the MileS/Raiden situation. On day 1 I really trusted Miles, but yesterday & today my gut feeling has been that he's lying. So what's your reasoning for thinking that he's not investigator as he claims?

I don't think there's a lot more you could learn about that matter today. I claimed my results, MileS has none. Should my results be correct, would you really think i am a Consigliere any more?

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I have to go now, hope to see Spy hanged by the time I come back tomorrow.

Just some things to add before the day ends:
Gunsmith: BE CAREFUL.
Gun-Owner: Auckmid is a good target, assuming FalseTruth is the other cultist. I suspect of other people too, but I'm only really sure about him.
Mason(s): think about me ;)

Bye for now, cya

---- Answering to vornksr before I go:
I had a feeling MileS was lying since early day 1, when he didn't wanted to say MrSmarter role. I can't help it, I just can't trust him after that thing.
Also, the fact that he hasn't done anything useful after that and he wasted a check on Auckmid, makes me think that he's either a Jester, or it's a Consigliere lying to us and sharing his informations only with his GF.

Raiden on the other hand was really unlucky day1 with the framed Claw, but I honestly think he's Investigator and he's doing what it's good for town.
Think about it, if he was Consigliere, he now killed the whole Cult and the Romano mafia, bringing the "kills" (if we count a cult as a kill) from 3 to 2 for night 4, and to 1 for night 5 (assuming false and auckmid are mafia and one dies with Spy and the other gets shot tonight/lynched tomorrow).
1 kill per night with so many people alive is definitely not a good thing for mafia.

Also, before someone accuse me of being the GF for defending Raiden, please think if a GF would ever claim citizen on day 2 and 3.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Well, Raiden, I'll go with you for now--though I'm uneasy about the fact that I can't really justify my trust in you. Even if you're entirely right, the possibility still remains that you're the consig, as you've killed off basically all your opponents.

For now, though:

vote Spy

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Spy (8): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks, vornskr

(Not counting Spy's vote aganist himself.)

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Spy (8): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, TheJackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks, vornskr

That is...

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Keep in mind that the red mafioso went down night 1, and the GF is indetectable to both sheriffs and investigators.

As i said day 1 (or day 2, can't remember), the DeLuca kill is the hardest to remove. If Spy's confession is to be believed, we will have only one Romano left to take downl, and we shall bring the kill count to 1 per night.

We still have an investigator (me) and a presumably armored sheriff (Narks). I promise i will help you in the hunt for the red mafia as well, as soon as we have removed all the other threats.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 02:20 PM
This game is over for cult. Spy admitted his role, and I don't blame him.

I don't see anyway that Spy isn't going to be lynched today, so I would like to speed up this game of forum mafia.

The cult was really unlucky.
It all started night 2 with the Elixir pm mistake. Spy had culted oops that night because I had blocked him and knew him to be sk. I knew that getting an sk to control deaths would be invaluable for cult, so you can see why I recommended that. Goon was an unculted sheriff at that point and just happened to pick oops to check, considering oops barely talked the previous day, it was pretty much 100% luck.

It wouldn't have mattered in the slightest if Elixir didn't mess up in the pms, but shit happens. Elixir accidentally told Goon that oops was SK and there was no way in hell that oops wouldn't get lynched at that point.

At that point, I knew cult needed to take a calculated risk in order to win the game. I expected doc to heal Goon because he had asked so many times and was almost definitively a sheriff. I also didn't expect that the De Luca mafia would kill Goonswarm because of this very reason. Also, considering that Goon was accusing Raiden of mafia, I thought it would simply make it more suspicious if the De Luca killed Goonswarm.

Obviously, my reasoning was flawed somewhat because the doctor decided to heal MileS. The calculated risk didn't pay off and we lost.

I just want Spy to understand why I asked him for those recruits. This game did not turn out at all like I planned it :/
Town should easily win this game from here on out. I will ensure it with my last will.

Vote Spy

GG

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Double confession.

An hammer vote, please?

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Yayap, I assume you are reading this thread, please put them out of their misery.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Unvote Spy

Vote Plato

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Unvote Spy

Vote Plato

Mindfuck'd

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Also, if Raiden had any brains he would cancel his vote.

Either, Illidan or vornskr should cancel their votes too, not sure which one.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Not sure why, but sure...

Unvote Plato

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Not sure why, but sure...

Unvote Plato

You never voted Plato, you voted Spy. Anyways, GG. Raiden committed ritual suicide by revealing Spy.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Oh, you're accusing me of being De Luca, aren't you... Whatever.

I'm not exactly happy w/ confessions before the vote is complete; I don't think players ought to do that. So my operating assumption is that you're trying to trick us into killing a town. (Then again, I'm pretty sure Plato is not any of the town power roles, so...)

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:00 PM
The reason I revealed is because the identity of the cult leader will be known either today or tomorrow, regardless of the vote today. Also, considering Raiden is the consigliere, town will still trust him when he accuses a cult.

It was in his best interest to keep the cult alive, I don't know why he did it.

1) It doesn't prove he's invest because a consig could do the same thing
2) He is killing an entire faction which he needs to keep alive if he ever wants a chance of winning.

Honestly, I thought Raiden was going to bluff and accuse some town role as cult. I didn't expect him to actually hit Claw, who we framed, then Spy, then me all in a row.

It just seemed highly improbable.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Ok... so I'm just getting back and very little has been said since I left (compared to the other 2 days that took hours to catch up on)

So Raiden claims that Spy is Cult Leader
Spy doesn't deny... and reveals FalseTruth to be recruited AND gives out a few mafia names..
Everyone bandwagons Spy... including Plato
FalseTruth throws in the towel as well and reveals that he is culted.

So Before we hammer vote this... can we take some time to get certain questions answered?
1- @Raiden: you said you had 2 names... what is the other?
2- @Raiden: This does not prove you to be Investigator more than a Consig = eliminating cult is in mafias best interest as well if they don't get recruited.
3- @FalseTruth: nice to see that you claim cult member... what was your role before? Cit or Power Role?
4- @Narks: Wth are you? Sheriff, super Troll or Jester? No one can't detect GF. Were you roleblocked last night?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Yayap, you obviously didn't read my confession because of your #3 question. I suggest you look over it and infer for yourself.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Ok... so I'm just getting back and very little has been said since I left (compared to the other 2 days that took hours to catch up on)

So Raiden claims that Spy is Cult Leader
Spy doesn't deny... and reveals FalseTruth to be recruited AND gives out a few mafia names..
Everyone bandwagons Spy... including Plato
FalseTruth throws in the towel as well and reveals that he is culted.

So Before we hammer vote this... can we take some time to get certain questions answered?
1- @Raiden: you said you had 2 names... what is the other?
2- @Raiden: This does not prove you to be Investigator more than a Consig = eliminating cult is in mafias best interest as well if they don't get recruited.
3- @FalseTruth: nice to see that you claim cult member... what was your role before? Cit or Power Role?
4- @Narks: Wth are you? Sheriff, super Troll or Jester? No one can't detect GF. Were you roleblocked last night?

1) I do indeed have another name, but it's not useful to reveal it today. We already have an extremely useful lynch target.
2) FalseTruth basically proved me an investigator with these last posts, if you don't believe me now, i don't know when you will.

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM

I don't see anyway that Spy isn't going to be lynched today, so I would like to speed up this game of forum mafia.

It all started night 2 with the Elixir pm mistake. Spy had culted oops that night because I had blocked him and knew him to be sk. I knew that getting an sk to control deaths would be invaluable for cult, so you can see why I recommended that. Goon was an unculted sheriff at that point and just happened to pick oops to check, considering oops barely talked the previous day, it was pretty much 100% luck.

It wouldn't have mattered in the slightest if Elixir didn't mess up in the pms, but shit happens. Elixir accidentally told Goon that oops was SK and there was no way in hell that oops wouldn't get lynched at that point.

At that point, I knew cult needed to take a calculated risk in order to win the game. I expected doc to heal Goon because he had asked so many times and was almost definitively a sheriff. I also didn't expect that the De Luca mafia would kill Goonswarm because of this very reason. Also, considering that Goon was accusing Raiden of mafia, I thought it would simply make it more suspicious if the De Luca killed Goonswarm.

Obviously, my reasoning was flawed somewhat because the doctor decided to heal MileS. The calculated risk didn't pay off and we lost.

I just want Spy to understand why I asked him for those recruits. This game did not turn out at all like I planned it :/
Town should easily win this game from here on out. I will ensure it with my last will.

Vote Spy

GG

did you seriously just admit to being the Romano hooker?

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Yayap, you obviously didn't read my confession because of your #3 question. I suggest you look over it and infer for yourself.

Saw it just after I posted. I skimmed most of it the first time round and reread it all the second taking notes.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:12 PM

Vote Spy

GG

did you seriously just admit to being the Romano hooker?

lol @ McPwnage.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
FalseTruth claims that you are Consig, which is equally possible if not more likely due to past statements earlier today.
How does it prove that you are an investigator rather than Consig, they both get same info, they are both against cult if not recruited.
You basically made a cry to the cult yesterday to be recruited holding their name as blackmail.

Considering that Spy gave up a the rest of the Romano family (we'll test that later), the only one we need now is the GodFather. Which investigators won't find. But the Consig knows. So what possibly could you be hiding now that would benefit the town without betraying the GF? NOTHING!

Ps to gun holders: shoot either Auckmid or Raiden.
Ps to Masons, you are now the only ones who can find GF... please keep your last wills updated with your every target.

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Lol, oops, I voted Spy & then unvoted Plato. Anyway, I've changed my mind & now want him to be lynched (whatever name you wanna use):

Vote Spy

McJesus
August 5th, 2011, 03:22 PM
lol i didn't read everything when looking at falsetruth's post and was like WTF, makes more sense now.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:22 PM
FalseTruth claims that you are Consig, which is equally possible if not more likely due to past statements earlier today.
How does it prove that you are an investigator rather than Consig, they both get same info, they are both against cult if not recruited.
You basically made a cry to the cult yesterday to be recruited holding their name as blackmail.

Considering that Spy gave up a the rest of the Romano family (we'll test that later), the only one we need now is the GodFather. Which investigators won't find. But the Consig knows. So what possibly could you be hiding now that would benefit the town without betraying the GF? NOTHING!

Ps to gun holders: shoot either Auckmid or Raiden.
Ps to Masons, you are now the only ones who can find GF... please keep your last wills updated with your every target.

1) FalseTruth pointed out quite accurately that, were i the consigliere, it would have been in my best interest not to reveal the cult leader to the town.

2) I did never say that revealing my other name will benefit town. If anything, i said it wouldn't.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Yayap for the love of god, would you be so kind to hammer Spy so that EU people can go to sleep? :)

I have no more info that would be useful to reveal now, you won't extract anything else from me today...

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM
If Spy doesn't get lynched, town is drunk.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 03:47 PM
-Vote Spy

Spy (11): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, JackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Spy, Narks, [FalseTruth], Vornskr, [Yayap]

FalseTruth is Hammer Vote is Spy's vote against himself counts.
if not
Yayap is Hammer Vote if FalseTruths vote on Plato still counts as Spy, if not then:

Spy (9): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, JackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks, , Vornskr, Yayap
Plato? (1): FalseTruth with a fake vote

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 03:55 PM
If Plato counts as Spy then vornskr's vote would be retracted. Either way he isn't dead yet because in your first scenario, I unvoted Spy specifically.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Step 1) Claim role with the reason attached being you want to speed up the game
Step 2) Delay game by not voting
Step 3) trollface.jpg

vornksr
August 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
No, I reaffirmed my vote for Spy.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:04 PM
No, I reaffirmed my vote for Spy.

O didn't catch that ^^

Step 1) Claim role with the reason attached being you want to speed up the game
Step 2) Delay game by not voting
Step 3) trollface.jpg

Yea pretty much. I just want Elixir to go crazy trying to figure out whether to count Plato as a vote. MY BITTERSWEET REVENGE FOR YOUR HEINOUS CRIME, ELIXIR.

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I'm really sure he's kicking himself right now at this scenario considering he's not online.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I'm really sure he's kicking himself right now at this scenario considering he's not online.

/sarcasm
I can't bring myself to vote spy, he's so cute. I just want to go up close and hug him to death. I mean that quite literally.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Plato, on the other hand, believed slavery was moral and good. He can go fuck himself.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM
I would like this moment to apologize to Zack. I recommended the romano mafia to kill you n1 because I believed you were an intelligent player from the last forum mafia who would be a potential threat. I am sorry, you could not play this particular game. I hope you had a good time in death chat.

Yayap
August 5th, 2011, 04:15 PM
So now we wait for Elixir to return and end day 3...
and start night 4...

both mafia families still have at least one member alive tonight, so expect 2 kills... Wonder who they will be. I have my guess who De Luca would target.
Also expect gunman to shoot Auckmid or Raiden if gunman isn't shot first.

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
It takes 10 votes to lynch and this is the current situation. Day isn't over yet! ^^
Cancel your votes everyone!
Spy (9): Raiden, Illidan, NorthStar, JackofSpades, McPwnage, Auckmid, Narks, , Vornskr, Yayap

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 04:20 PM
and start night 4...

both mafia families still have at least one member alive tonight, so expect 2 kills... Wonder who they will be. I have my guess who De Luca would target.

Stubborn citizen is stubborn. Would you really risk half of your investigating roles because of a day 1 pseudoclaim that MileS did?

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:21 PM
and start night 4...

Also, the gunsmith gave me the gun last night, so I doubt raiden or auckmid will die from a gunsmith gun. :)

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 04:24 PM
and start night 4...

Stubborn citizen is stubborn. Would you really risk half of your investigating roles because of a day 1 pseudoclaim that MileS did?

Investigative roles are useless to town at this point.
The GF is undetectable.
Romano mafioso is all but self-evident.
If you are not the consig, then MileS is.

I guarantee you will be lynched tomorrow morning, regardless of your actual role. Sucks.

Raiden
August 5th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Investigative roles are useless to town at this point.
The GF is undetectable.
Romano mafioso is all but self-evident.
If you are not the consig, then MileS is.

I guarantee you will be lynched tomorrow morning, regardless of your actual role. Sucks.

MileS is jester, that's a given. Lynching me will serve no purpose other than letting the real cons run freely.

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 04:38 PM
i am cult leader

Narks
August 5th, 2011, 04:39 PM
ps: kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:47 PM
I knew False was cult.

I shall change my vote.

The pentagram devils die today. Even though, hes lynched already, I want to commit!

vote spy(late)

honnk!

TheJackofSpades
August 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Thank you, Crimson.

Crimson
August 5th, 2011, 04:55 PM
If you really want to think me, Jack, give me a gun, please.

I will shoot whoever I see.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 05:26 PM
1) Raiden, in response to your question, I am a citizen who would REALLY appreciate a mason recruitment.
2) I was just role-blocked. Therefore the mafia targeted an invulnerable/armored/healed target.
3) Wouldn't it be funny if Spy was a jester?

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 5th, 2011, 07:08 PM
CALLING RECAP

Vote Raiden

I'm not even going to bother reading fourteen pages. I'd really like it for Elixir to make a recap AND vote tally every 10 or 5 pages.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Spy is already lynched... votes at this point are irrelevant.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 07:24 PM
So......... how 'bout that airline food? Craaaaaaaaaaazy stuff...

FalseTruth
August 5th, 2011, 07:49 PM
CALLING RECAP

Vote Raiden

I'm not even going to bother reading fourteen pages. I'd really like it for Elixir to make a recap AND vote tally every 10 or 5 pages.

OR you could just read it like everyone else. You learn more and can contribute more to the game. As of now, you are completely useless to anyone and everyone involved in the game.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Yeah you kind of are. Here is one thing you should know though: Spy is the cult leader, and FalseTruth is apparently a culted hooker who will commit ritual suicide tonight with the death of Spy... craaaaaaaaaazy stuff...

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
August 5th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Yes I've gathered that much
from
the
other threads.

boy shit let's learn things that you could have gathered together from the previous threads

Severn
August 5th, 2011, 08:50 PM
I just got back... hold up on the lynch. Suspect jester.

Severn
August 5th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Not really sure. That felt weird from reading the posts. I kinda expected False was cult since he hammered fast last night to look innocent. Spy... was just unexpected.

About oops, the mafia's will was probably going to get him lynched in any case but who really knows.

I suppose Spy being cult makes sense in terms of out of game posts where he wants to host the next forum mafia. If he was annoyed about the pm mix up.

Severn
August 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM
1 Possible alternate explanation. I'm probably overthinking it an panicking after arriving back really late but here goes:

Could the consig have found the jester and claimed he was cult leader? Why then would False truth seem to back him up on this? To protect the real leader from getting lynched or something else?

/paranoia

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 09:45 PM
I at least think that there's a chance that Spy is a jester. After all, "obvious" jesters are often ruled out as a jester, so playing the role of an obvious jester is potentially a good way to get yourself lynched (reverse psychology FTW). However, I'm still confident that Spy really is a cult leader (or, at the very least, ISN'T a jester). However, it's kind of irrelevant at this point seeing as the hammer vote (and an extra vote) has been delivered. Just for the heck of it...

VOTE SPY

Overkill FTW...

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 10:24 PM
@Ganondorf: someone asked for your role back today and you're not answering, any particular reason? surely that makes you suspicious.

@Everyone who still think Raiden is the consigliere: if it turns out that Spy is really the Cult Leader, please wake up and read my post here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1674.msg16411.html#msg16411
The same thing was even said by the cultist, here: http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1674.msg16440.html#msg16440

And I really want to think who the fuck is the Gunsmith for giving a gun to FalseTruth, if he's not lying. Come on.

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 10:24 PM
want to know*

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 11:06 PM
Wow Illidan: look at reply #197 (not even 15 replies ago):

1) Raiden, in response to your question, I am a citizen who would REALLY appreciate a mason recruitment.
2) I was just role-blocked. Therefore the mafia targeted an invulnerable/armored/healed target.
3) Wouldn't it be funny if Spy was a jester?

Illidan
August 5th, 2011, 11:20 PM
Wow Illidan: look at reply #197 (not even 15 replies ago):

Shit completely missed that sorry. I have to stop posting as soon as i wake up.

Ganondorf
August 5th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Lol I feel you man.... now.... where is Elixir?

Elixir
August 6th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Was off doin' stuff.

Oh man this day is lols... Night IV inc.