View Full Version : {Watch List} EuWill 1-S2-1-2105026

Cryptonic
October 30th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Offender's name: EuWill
IGN : Bently (violet)
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2105026

My account name: Cryptonic

Report:
Started night one, when GF was afk and I had to send him to kill. Next day, Jester puts me on stand, and the GF pushes the town towards the lynch. This wasn't too bad, but after I died more stuff happened.

Night two, GF attacked the Survivor. Then, on day 3, when town was lynching the Vigilante, he told the Vigilante to shoot red at night. Red was the Janitor, however, the Vigilante got lynched. Night three, the GF attacked the Survivor a second time. Basically, he is just wasting time.
Day four, he calls the Janitor out and gets him lynched.

We lost.

Landstander
October 30th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Need a Replay

Cryptonic
October 30th, 2012, 04:34 PM
whoops LOL
updated

Landstander
October 30th, 2012, 05:07 PM
*Corrected SC ID, it's a 6 not an 8 at the end*

SC ID VERIFICATION
EuWill: 1-S2-1-2105026 is correct.

After the Review
At 10 min He whispers vig to shoot the Janitor, N3 Janitor tries to -suicide but is unsuccessful

Further Analysis
Janitor wanted to die and revealed GF Day 4. They are both retarded and tried to lose.

Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
The town won the game.

Player Offenses
Being Retarded

Recommend Report Category
File Report under Hold.

Recommended Action
Hold

Cryptonic
November 1st, 2012, 08:13 AM
Account Name: EuWill
Account ID: 1-S2-1-2105026
IGN: Rocco Giorgi
Hotkey: Ctrl+3
Previous Offenses: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/14439-EuWill-1-S2-1-2105026

Review:

Gamethrowing (minor):
Day 1, he claims his blackmailer is disguiser and gets him put on stand. He regrets it when town starts voting him up, and says he was joking. He gets lynched anyways.

I kind of felt bad for the guy, as his Mafia was afk (until the guy was put onto the stand), but still, gamethrowing is gamethrowing. Wasn't going to report this, but I have played with EuWill before where he gamethrew, so I decided to put it up anyways.

Landstander
November 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
SC ID VERIFICATION
EuWill: 1-S2-1-2105026 is correct.

After the Review
At 6:40 He says that green is detective/disguiser and successfully gets him voted up and lynched.

Further Analysis
None.

Players Added to Report
None.

Game Result
Mafia lost the game

Player Offenses
Gamethrowing

Recommend Report Category
Approved

Recommended Action
He had a report on Hold from yesterday, with both of these reports I recommend Watchlist for this Gentleman