PDA

View Full Version : ????

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:08 AM
This is Night Three.

convert Rumpel

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:09 AM
If possible, Elixir, deleted all threads started by FalseTruth. I am the Cult Leader for a reason.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:10 AM
WTF why? Please provide your reasoning.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:10 AM
*delete

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:16 AM
Okay, well I sincerely apologize if I have offended you Plato. I don't mind if you host the next forum mafia, I just thought the vote of who should host should be democratic. I sincerely hope you reconsider your vote to convert Rumpel. Please look at the Excel Spreadsheet I have provided.

I will not make any more topics. After all, you are the Cult leader.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:20 AM
You already screwed up by considering to convert oop_ur_dead. I only converted him last night to show how wrong you are.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:22 AM
I do not need to provide you any reason, just like a Commander doesn't need to tell soldiers why they have to stay in the trenches to look for lights in the enemy's base.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:23 AM
You already screwed up by considering to convert oop_ur_dead. I only converted him last night to show how wrong you are.

That was not my mistake. I told you he was SK. He wouldn't have died if Elixir didn't make the pm mistake. I can only try to convince you as I am not the cult leader. I hope you will make the best decision.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:24 AM
No need to hope. Everything I do is the best.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:27 AM
May I at least ask why you think Rumpel is a good decision?

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:50 AM
God damit
when I was going to bed yesterday evening, we were on page 7 with no clues at all with either the choice to either do random lynch or do no lynch at all.
After i awoke and did some work I came online and did see a SHITLOAD of new pages, to be specific 21. I read 10 and took not less than one hour to do this just to see, that while I have been reading, another two sites have been written and in addition that I found a summary on page 17 of the things I just read by myself... very discouraging btw and the first time I considered just to skip the next pages just to get up a bit. However I did not and thankfully found some more summaries, indeed I didn't get half of the information being given cause I was just overwhelmed by all this posts (yeah I'm pretty sure we got more posts here than the hole other game...)
So just from the time I took to read, I believe Proc he took his time as well...

Anyway my first feelings where to trust goon and claw(even if I'm really aware of claw knowing town will much likely trust him, and when hes bad he can screw us all)

And the last two summaries somehow encouraged this feeling, so I like to lynch MrSmarter

To myself, I'm a citizen hoping for a Recruiting soon, remember when I said I am NOT an important town role... If you think doubt that then think about the chance of getting a evil role three times (Orange Mafioso in Revs first try, orange Hooker in last game)

Oh and while I've been reading I just delayed work I have to do now so don't count on me the next few hours

This is one day 1. Rumple claims citizen.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:51 AM
from*

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 03:53 AM
At least we can work together, Rumpel and I. We think more alike.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Rumpel is a citizen, I urge you to reconsider. Do you want me to speak German or French? This game shouldn't be focused on culting who you like the most. We have to at least try to win. Please try to understand where I am coming from.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Before I go to sleep, I would like to show you this. This is my last will. I made it a few hours ago. This is my final plea. I believe we DO think alike.

-last will Hello my dear friends and esteemed colleagues. I know I have lived with you for quite some time and you have grown to trust me over these past few years. I know I now have shattered this sacred trust. You have seen my occupation and you think of me as the vilest of scum but this is simply not the case. Please trust me enough to take a few minutes and hear my noble words which I write to help you defeat all evil.

Until recently, my brothers and I were citizens, just like you. As we grew up with our playful ways, we formed a bit of harmless family rivalry between the De Luca family. As the tension mounted, one day, the first born son to the De Luca family threw a rock at my brother Procyon by accident and made him bleed.

My father would not take this lightly. I dare not address my father by the name or he will surely angry at me, but needless to say, he took his forceful revenge upon the one named "Zack". I saw this action as horrendous and unfit for a noble family of my stature, and questioned my father's decision greatly. Killing should never be condoned!

I ran away from home that night, and a hooded man approached me and consoled me. He promised everything would be all right. That he would make everything better. I trusted him. He had a strong, nurturing voice. I knew he was good.

He took me to his home and humbly fed me a good share of the little food that he had. During dinner, he taught me the ways of the Cult of Ridda. He explained how the Cult was almighty and good and only wanted the best for its people. He spoke sense and also condemned my fathers killing.

I then knew what I had to do. My life's calling was awaiting me. I have never been so sure of anything in my life.

I joined the Cult of Ridda.

Since then, I have been more alert, more aware, more perfect. I have never felt perfect before, but my Master tells me that I am.

Town, I urge you to join me and my humble master. We set out 2 nights ago to convert a ruthless killer to our side, but after he saw the light, you brutally killed him in cold blood. I see no purpose to your senseless violence and I urge you to stop. Do you not see that you are causing more discontent within our peoples?

Beg for forgiveness, and the master shall approach you. He is kind and compassionate. You can wash away all your sins in the Cult of Ridda and start a new life.

To The Town: If you still do not agree with my ways, I urge you to at least rid the town of the menace that is the De Luca family. Raiden is the De Luca Consigliere who spreads lies and deceit. He must be stopped. The De Luca Godfather is a much harder man to find. My master and I have been trying to track him for days, but we have still found nothing. He could possibly be Goonswarm or even MileS.

To my father, I would like to say a word: I do not wish to lie to you anymore. My master is not who you think he is. You may wish to reconsider killing either of the two people I mentioned as cult. He is one of the people which I said was 'citizen'. Do not worry father, my master will convert you soon enough if you beg for forgiveness and realize that you have sinned.

Death is the ultimate perfection. I thank God for this opportunity to die.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 04:10 AM
That last line was not meant to be strikethrough.

Good night Plato. I will speak to you tomorrow.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 04:14 AM
I may even read Sun Tzu's Art of War before I sleep.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Yeah he is a citizen, and I am a jester, right?

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I told Auckmid you were jester so he wouldn't kill you. I never said you were jester...

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I found a good thread for you on teamliquid, although I'm not sure you can see it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=251311

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Just to let you know, Auckmid decided to kill Monster and Rumpel. I tried to stop him but he's completely drunk. He thinks he can use the gunsmith gun on Rumpel and defend himself easier because Rumpel hasn't said much.

This game is going to hell in a matter of a few hours.

Elixir
August 4th, 2011, 05:31 PM
So you went to covert rumpel ->

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM

He can still change his mind! Don't set everything yet. Night hasn't ended.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 05:59 PM
convert Goonswarm

lol

Elixir
August 4th, 2011, 06:01 PM

He can still change his mind! Don't set everything yet. Night hasn't ended.

Lol. I'm aware.

Still waiting on a few actions, so you're free to chop and change until the forum is locked.

Spy
August 4th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Anyways I will make FalseTruth happy:

convert Goonswarm

(But note that I would've converted Rumpel.)

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Anyways I will make FalseTruth happy:

convert Goonswarm

(But note that I would've converted Rumpel.)

I love you. I will let you make the decision tomorrow if you desire.

Thank you.