PDA

View Full Version : Mason night chat

monster
August 4th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Well, now that we have 2 people in the masons we can talk. :)
Any suggestions who might be a good citizen candidate?

Rumpel1408
August 4th, 2011, 01:57 AM
If I remeber right Severn claimed Cit as well.
I think getting a third Mason is atm better than checking people for being evil or being culted since cult just lost one of their members and detecting a Mafia would throw us back to 1
Oh and if we send me there is the question if i put my target into my last will, i do believe Severn is actually Citizen and if i get random hit it might misslead the town

monster
August 4th, 2011, 04:10 AM
My choices are Severn or Auckmid - he was detected as citizen by the dead investigator with 50% chance.
Also I think it's better to send me cos I have drawn a ton of attention to myself and I might get taken out by a mafia anyways. In my last will I will leave the name of the new recruit in case he autokills me and also mention that there is another mason, without revealing you. You can do the same in case you die.

Rumpel1408
August 4th, 2011, 04:15 AM
can I recruit without you?

weren't there some theories about auckmid beeing maf? i would be careful with him somehow

monster
August 4th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Yes you can recruit alone, we are both Masons - technically we are equal and we vote on who to recruit. I'm not sure what happens if we vote for different people when we are only 2 - maybe Elixir pick one vote randomly.
So I vote to send myself to recruit Severn.

Rumpel1408
August 4th, 2011, 04:35 AM
i think its random if we pick different, was at least random in last game were i was mafia and lyseric wanted to kill miles while i wanted to kill cult leader

i just thought about leaving notes for future masons, because when i joined masons it was day but i read masons forum to, so if severn gets into mason cult and monster get killed by bad people randomly, he should say that the other mason(me) should speak up if hes not mason, this way he can deffend himself without me beeing revealed

in addition to this we could try to lay a trap for the cult: you put in your last will that you tried to recruit me night two (so that the successful recruit happend night 1) but that you were not succesful cause im another town role. this would leave me beeing either gunsmith, amorer or doc, each a nice choice for the cult. the con is of course that maf want to kill a doc...

Elixir
August 4th, 2011, 04:45 AM
If you both vote someone different I flip a coin.

In this version if you go to recruit a cultist you kill them

If its the cult leader he kills you (same with mafia)

edit: Remember you will also need to let me know which one of you is going on the conversion mission ^_^.

So Far

monster votes to send monster to recruit Severn

monster
August 4th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Yeah this trap idea is not bad at all, but it will draw the attention of the mafia as well.
I will also write what my actions were in another thread so if Severn joins he will know what's up, you should add any additional notes for further recruits there.

Rumpel1408
August 4th, 2011, 05:35 AM
If you both vote someone different I flip a coin.

In this version if you go to recruit a cultist you kill them

If its the cult leader he kills you (same with mafia)

edit: Remember you will also need to let me know which one of you is going on the conversion mission ^_^.

So Far

monster votes to send monster to recruit Severn

Thats basically what new Masons get to read^^

But im anyway looking forward that monster will survive the Night, gues there are better targets for Mafia

monster
August 4th, 2011, 08:43 AM
I left the trap last will - not actually screaming you are a power role, but close enough for anyone who reads the rules. I really hope I don't die tonight, but if I do - it's up to you to carry the masons to victory. :P

Rumpel1408
August 4th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I hope you survive^^ still i would kill someone else, enough probably investigativ roles are revealed

Yayap
August 7th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Well, finally we'll be lynching Raiden tomorrow. I'll assume that SAS is the real investigator since Miles messed up and said that you (Rumple) was Sheriff, which if you are reading this, you know not to be true.

I will probably die tonight. So to any future Masons: If you didn't read Narks FULL last will... it says JackofSpades is mafia at the very end. Jack has kept a Very low profile all game. I had him pinned as either mafia or armorsmith... mafia seems more likely now that Narks said so.

NorthStar has been quiet too, hardly trolling as he usually does.

Here is my notes from the days past - the dead people:

Auckmid- 50% cit.. first not to trust Oops
Crimson- Executioner
Ganondorf- Confused, claimed Cit
Illidan- Suspicious claimed cit
MileS- Jester
NorthStar- Laying low, quiet... quick to lynch.
Ozymandias- AFK/Lurking showed up day 3 but didn't post
Raiden- Consig
Rumpel- Mason
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha- Investigator
TheJackofSpades- Very low profile - Mafioso
vornksr- Gunsmith
Yayap-MAson

I'm going to bet that Ozymandias is a cit and just hasn't done anything. Once Raiden is dead, if the nights go all the way to the end with one mafia not killing, then he is most likely GF.

As for Night V. I suggest we try to recruit Illidan for a few reasons:
1- He still claims cit
2- He's looking pretty suspicious now that Raiden is confirmed Consig
3- Let's not have the town screw it up if he is a cit, we're running low.
4- If he is the GF... then GG.

Question to Elixir:
If the Mason doing a mislynch is also a target for the mafia. What message would show up?
Would it specify a mislynch or just shot by the mafia like a reg mafia kill?

Rumpel1408
August 8th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Narks last will also says that he investigated Prco night 4 and Elixir did show up as mafia xD

I do agree on recruiting Ilidan, and i think we should send you since Mafia is killing proven Masons, and my former culttrap now shows up as a pretty good way to dodge Mafia. For the same reason we should not reveal who we are going to send you, I hate how we never managed to get mor then 2 masons at a time...

Also you may Pm elixir, not sure if hes reading every subforum

Elixir
August 8th, 2011, 01:25 AM
I read every subforum.

Mason recruiting is a higher priority so it will show up as a Mismasoning. It is possible, under certain conditions, for you to come up as double killed however.

Rumpel1408
August 10th, 2011, 03:58 AM
stupid lurker fagot aside, brilliant plan... I fear your going to die for it
why did Auckmid killed Masons O.o totaly pointless from his point of view... Good thing he is dead, so we might even got a chance to survive to the end and win this.

For recruiting: Im not going to recruit Ozy, what if we both are dead at a point and he starts lurking again,
Raiden might get shot tonight, I mean seriously he even started claiming citizen... Leaving Gano and Jack as either GF or Citzen. I think Jack is the GF, this I got a vest and will mostly survive the night sounds like a excuse if someone with a gun tries to kill him, and Gano claimed Cit a day earlier if i remeber right.

So my suspesions for DeLuca clan are Jack and of course Raiden, even if SAS investi claim came late, but fakeqouting Results would be hard, and as mentioned befor Raiden does not even stick to his story

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Hi Rumpel, finally we can talk :P

Auckmid didn't understand a thing, as he killed the jester ... his last will is somewhat hilarious.

I have the same thoughts as you, I probably want to recruit Ganondorf too.

I will have a reread of all their posts and report later in the day, I'm pretty busy now.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Reread report:
DAY 1
Ganondorf: voted procyon first, than MrSmarter. If he was mafia, there was no reason to vote the framer which could explain a lot of results and stuff.
TheJackOfSpades: voted just mrSmarter, and see here (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1572.msg14502.html#msg14502) he said: "AscendedOne- Acting really trollish, but I know what role he is. "
It may or may not be just a citizen bait, to attract a kill and saving a town power role. Not really sure.
DAY 2
Ganondorf: he asked to leave the sk alone, see here (http://www.thecouncilofmages.com/forum/index.php/topic,1619.msg15242.html#msg15242) however i think it was just a crazy idea. He didn't voted the sk.
TheJackOfSpades: he asked to kill the sheriff (goon) otherwhise he was too powerful, and not the sk. He didn't voted.
DAY 3
Ganondorf: claimed citi and asked for a recruit. Claimed of being roleblocked the night before. Voted spy after he was already lynched.
TheJackOfSpades: he said that FalseTruth wants to kill the De Luca (obviously, but we yet didn't know he was hooker). Voted spy.
DAY 4
Ganondorf: he said that Narks is probably sheriff in his recap, then voted him. Got mad at yayap when he unvoted (I did too, actually). Asked again for recruitment.
TheJackOfSpades: he voted narks. still don't claimed.
DAY 5
Ganondorf: he asked us to wait for lynching for his epic logic. Still claimed citi and asked for a recruit. Voted Auckmid.
TheJackOfSpades: claimed citi, quoting that thing from day1, which is not really much. He didn't voted (but he wasn't online today). He have an armor and he will use it tonight.

All considering, I think that Jack played on a very low profile for being a Citizen, and claimed too late.
So i'm all for recruiting Ganon tonight.

What I think should be done in the next days:
as the biggest preoccupation for the De Luca is to kill us, I think they will target one of us. Maybe me, so I'm willing to do the recruit myself.
If we mismason: Ganon is the GF. However, LYNCH RAIDEN FIRST! Mason oz, then lynch ganon the next day.
If we don't mismason: Jack is 99% the GF. As above, LYNCH RAIDEN FIRST! Then mismason jack to be sure, then kill him. If he turns being really a citizen, lynch Ozymandias.

I think I have said everything I had in my mind. Waiting to hear your opinion (posting in the recruit thread as we're both of the same idea)

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Also, I'm gonna put everything in my last will, there's no reason to hide anything anymore.

Rumpel1408
August 10th, 2011, 05:47 AM
mhm not sure about lynching Raden first, cause he might get shoot, but there have to go alot of things very bad befor we loose this, worst case is Ozy and SAS are last Mafs xD

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 05:49 AM
mhm not sure about lynching Raden first, cause he might get shoot, but there have to go alot of things very bad befor we loose this, worst case is Ozy and SAS are last Mafs xD

I don't think this is possible. Raiden is 100% DeLuca, he could be Godfather and not consigliere, but who cares. He's the one we're 100% sure about and should be lynched.

Illidan
August 10th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Now that I think about it, Auckmid said he knew who the GF was and as he mentioned Jack but not Ganon, it could be him.

However, I'm not really inclined to trust whatever he says, and on top of that I think we can lose only if the gun holder shoot a townie, which is really unlikely at this point.