PDA

View Full Version : N3 Kill(s)

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
I changed my mind about vornskr, if you read my post in the other thread, I said I thought he was the De Luca GF. After reading some more, I realized that Raiden and vornskr had a heated battle for a while, that simply dissipated later on. I no longer believe they share the same alignment.

As for who to kill, I recommend you define your two kills.

The gunsmith kill should kill someone who talks a LOT and has been accused of suspicious activity already.
Maybe vornskr?
The mafia kill should be someone who is a town power support role, that has talked a decent amount but hasn't done anything significant.
Maybe monster?

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 07:19 PM
Or we could kill the masons, yayap is 100% converted right now, and JackOfSpades is almost certainly the first mason.

I don't think we should kill Narks because he is a troll and culted. I don't think we should kill Goon because he will get healed. I don't think we should kill S.A.S. because he is probably cult leader and killing cult leader at this point would probably end the game with a town win.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 07:57 PM
I admit that before the end, the Mason's may end up being a huge threat.

I'm all on board with killing Monster. His action's today make it very likely he was Culted.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:03 PM
Or we could kill the masons, yayap is 100% converted right now, and JackOfSpades is almost certainly the first mason.

I don't think we should kill Narks because he is a troll and culted. I don't think we should kill Goon because he will get healed. I don't think we should kill S.A.S. because he is probably cult leader and killing cult leader at this point would probably end the game with a town win.

You just !@#$ing amited that you thought S.A.S is Cult Leader. No matter what you say about the Town, why should I not criple an entire faction right now?

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
From Elixir:
If the Cult Leader dies, then half of the Cult (rounding up) at random kills themselves the following night, and the Cult cannot recruit anyone else afterwards.

I am fairly certain that S.A.S. is the leader, but if he dies HALF THE CULT DIE WITH HIM. Half the Cult atm is 2 people(oops was culted)... So 1 person would die! We should wait before killing the cult leader so that the cult can accumulate more roles and when we kill their leader, MORE PEOPLE DIE!

Why would we only want to kill 1 culted person?

Also, count the roles afterwards if we kill the cult. 2 romano, 2 De Luca, and a jester and an executioner is all that prevents a town win. The fact that they are already onto you AN D raiden means the game would be OVER.

How do you fail to understand this? We NEED CULT ALIVE for some time to win!

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:13 PM
That's more like it. We can spare the Cult for a while, but not forever.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
That's more like it. We can spare the Cult for a while, but not forever.

Thank you for understanding.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm going to use my gun to kill Monster.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
I'm going to use my gun to kill Monster.

Sounds good. I recommend you cut down the masons with your other gun, because there is no chance in hell that yayap is going to be healed. Please shoot yayap.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:24 PM
To clarify:

Kill monster with your gunsmith gun and kill yayap with your mafia gun.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:27 PM
Monster with gunsmith gun, yes, YapYap with Mafia gun, no. There is no way I'm going to kill a claimed citizen just becuase he could now be a mason.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
Well. Here's why I think you should kill yayap. Yayap was the first to claim cit Day 1, so he is almost certainly a mason right now. JackOfSpades has supported everything Yayap has had to say the entire Day 2. JackOfSpades believes that vornskr is the Cult leader for some reason, further confirming that he is the one who recruited Yayap. If you kill Yayap, I strongly believe that JackOfSpades will present his case for vornskr being a cult leader and expose his role as a mason.

This will add to the confusion and will be overall extremely beneficial to us.

Also, Yayap will not be healed and will not have armor so the kill will 100% go through. I think it is our safest bet.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 09:01 PM
I think Ganondorf is a town support role. Please kill him instead of Monster. Monster seems to be pretty clueless and indecisive right now. He is not a threat. He voted to lynch Ozymandias, so he can only really help us. Also, he thinks I amjester. All of his guesses are wrong. I think he is a bad kill target.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
Also Monster can't be culted. S.A.S. probably picked Oops first, then Narks.

Only 2 nights to speak of.

FalseTruth
August 4th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Check the Excel spreadsheet for who I think are the highest priority threats. Note that our goal should not be solely to kill the high priority threats, but also to make sure:

In this order:
1) The kill goes through
2) We kill people who are likely to accuse us of being evil
3) We kill people whose deaths would cause confusion the following day
4) We kill important town roles

For this reason, after thoroughly analyzing what everyone said in day 2, I strongly believe we should kill Ganondorf(Town Power Support) and yayap(100% mason).

If you doubt that yayap is a mason, you can see my reasoning in the excel spreadsheet. Jack and yayap seem very much aligned with each other. We need to break them.

Auckmid
August 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
I dont doubt YapYap being mason. I do doubt the he is that big a threat.

I would like to Mafia kill MileS, Gunsmith kill Monster, and Role-block GoonSwarm. No matter waht you say, Goon is are biggest threat. He must be dealt with every single night.