PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 Discussion

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 04:53 PM
Let us discuss what happened during day 2 here.

After you were accused, I decided to distance myself from you. I have a bad feeling you will die tomorrow. If we want to have a chance, we have to work together today.

Procyon is fucking stupid for that will. Didn't you tell him not to write that? FUCK
I am going to revise my excel spreadsheet. I now think Narks is almost definitively culted. He was defending oops by claiming he was gunsmith.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 04:55 PM
Procyon made a HUGE mistake with his will. I asked him to change it, but he didn't. GoonSwarm is the obvious role-block choice, and I would also like to see mile's dead, but we get to twin kill. Who should be are other target?

Also, Elixir, if I kill with my Gunsmith gun, will it be obvious that my victim died that way?

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 04:56 PM
Yes. It will be obvious it was a disposable gun. The only one who would know who shot it is the man who gave you the gun.

edit: keep in mind that was night 2, there is still potentially another gun out there.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
Will you reconsider the possibility os S.A.S Alpha (Crazy new name) being Cult Leader? He never voted for Oops.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Procyon made a HUGE mistake with his will. I asked him to change it, but he didn't. GoonSwarm is the obvious role-block choice, and I would also like to see mile's dead, but we get to twin kill. Who should be are other target?

Also, Elixir, if I kill with my Gunsmith gun, will it be obvious that my victim died that way?

Goon said he would check Raiden. We WANT town to lynch Raiden, so they don't lynch you! I think I should continue to block MileS the investigator for now.

Also, sorry about asking for the AscendedOne kill. I knew he was town, but I thought he was mason not a citizen.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM
It's fine.

Goon will almost certainly protected. I'm not sure if I'm willing to risk the possibility of him finding me to be Mafia. We may be able to kill Goon by useing both my gun and are kill against him, but that will do little good.

We should probably use are Mafia kill against either MileS or Nark's. the have 3 investigative role's, and it's time to start shutting them down.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 05:06 PM
I think vornskr needs to go. He is getting all his guesses right and is very analytical. He successfully guessed you are romano mafia and was right about Procyon day 1.

Other analytical people seem to be JackOfSpades, monster, ganandorf, yayap, and illidan. We need to watch out for these people.

Goon is always a threat, but I think if we keep him alive we can try to convince town that he is culted or a romano mafia.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
I think Severen is Gunsmith. He seemed very sure Nark's didn't have a gun.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
would it be easeier to comunicate if we quickly went onto Starcraft 2 and comunicated through private chat?

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
would it be easeier to comunicate if we quickly went onto Starcraft 2 and comunicated through private chat?

The hard rule is that absolutely NO gameplay discussion of this forum mafia game may be done for ANY reason at all with ANYONE outside of this subforum. Violators will be kicked out of the game without warning.

I've been lenient on PMs during night, but sc2 is too far.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 05:11 PM
ok, I guess not

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 05:41 PM
Narks had a pic where he claimed he received a gun from the gunsmith. I believe he will shoot Goon but the doc will get a successful heal.

Also, it should be noted that vornskr is very quick to defend Raiden for some reason. He could possibly be the De Luca GF.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
Nark's said that he is going to asign us all number's, role a 20 sided dice, and kill whoever he role's a number for.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 06:07 PM
I hope you realize now why I believe town to be our greatest threat. If we kill the cult leader, town auto wins. It only has to kill a De Luca GF, you, me, and Raiden

You are already suspected, Raiden is probably going to get lynched tommorow, I will probably get investigated soon enough, and if I die, I will tell town who the De Luca GF is(vornskr).

We must live by a fundamental rule that we need to maintain a balanced ratio throughout the game. Right now the ratio favors town heavily. Cult just lost a member, and is therefore not our first priority. We NEED to hit roles like the doctor, gunsmith, and armorer right now.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM
Please, I beg you not to be a hero and go kill the cult leader for town. It would pretty much guarantee that we lose.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:01 PM
I don't want to kill the Cult Leader to be a hero and help the Town, I want to kill the Cult Leader to prove that it's possible for the Cult to lose in this setup.

I know that you believe the Town to be are greatest threat, and that's why we keep on haveing argument's on who to kill. It is impossible to force the Mafia or the Cult against each other, but it is possible to manipulate the Town into killing each other.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:06 PM
I know that you believe the Town to be are greatest threat, and that's why we keep on haveing argument's on who to kill. It is impossible to force the Mafia or the Cult against each other, but it is possible to manipulate the Town into killing each other.

This is entirely false. De Luca will focus on Cult as well. The cult is EVERYONE'S problem. If you proceed to try and kill cult, you are esentially defying your win condition, and in essence-- A sympathizer. You do not join Forum mafia to prove a point, you join it to win.

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:09 PM
You misinterpret my statement. I don't mean it's impossible to force Cult against Du Luca. I mean it's impossible to force Du Luca against Du Luca, or Cult against Cult. It is possible to force Town against Town.