PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2: Cantina Night

FM Ferengi
October 21st, 2012, 08:18 PM
Let night commence

FM Psyduck
October 22nd, 2012, 05:03 AM
Well, that was fail. Pichu flipping Arsonist and the day burn just royally screwed with our plans, making it too easy to discern the lies and confirming a drug dealer in the game because I just had to drug the guy who can prove to be town beyond any doubt. Things still looked pretty good at first, until Blastoise pointed out that bounty hunters couldn't have bounties on them. Then it all just went downhill.

It's also unfortunate that Eevee (or his master.. I think he looks more like a student, really) checked Blastoise instead of Meowth. It wouldn't have made much sense for me to roleclaim after that, as we already had sufficient evidence to lynch. I'm glad I didn't claim, because I may well have been added to the suspects list.

The only good news I have is that someone gave me a gun last night, but using it to shoot town right away would be stupid. My guess is that Eevee will be getting the guns from here on though. The gunsmith could possibly be one of the people who has been trying to direct vigi shots in day chat. The only person I could possibly get away with shooting and who might have a small chance of being town is Mewtwo.

With so many fresh targets that need protection and absolutely noone buying his student claim, I guess we can just try to kill Gyrados now. If people had been inclined to believed the claim, I suppose we could have controlled Pikachu to say that he got a vest, but now there really is no point. It's probably better to ventriloquist Eevee so his supposed student has to claim if they want to reveal their results.

Oh and wtf is up with Magmar's scum list being almost completely correct since the beginning? I call hax.

FM Ferengi
October 22nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Ok this is pathetic. Im cutting night to Oct 23rd 10:00 PM.

Darth Vader account is open for grabs as well. I will get the information for it and post it when I can.

FM Charizard
October 22nd, 2012, 03:03 PM
Yeah, I sadly don't have the time to commit to being a good Ventriloquist. Sorry guys.

Also, final note of advice, the Gyrados gamble was a bit obvious. Targeting Gyardos, Pikachu, or Eevee is a very obvious route for Vent, and I feel like they will be watched. Magmar would be a good target, but he might be watched, too. Mafia is in huge trouble, especially with how we got fucked by game mechanics on the Meowth defense.

FM Psyduck
October 22nd, 2012, 04:56 PM
Watched by the lookout we can probably kill?

FM Charmander
October 23rd, 2012, 06:01 AM
Mafia is fucked.... A lot of us didn't have the time to commit to the FM

FM Psyduck
October 23rd, 2012, 08:48 AM
Pichu kills Gyrados
Charizard ventriloquists Eevee and calls Ditto mafia maybe? nobody is controlling him anyway. Maybe his "student" will speak up and shout that Eevee is lying
Squirtle robs Mew
Ditto deframes Charizard/Pichu
Psyduck lures Mudkip

imo

FM Charizard
October 23rd, 2012, 09:27 AM
If you Vent'd Eevee (obvious target) who has a Student, the Student will speak up to reveal the Venting.

If Gyrados is healed, I will get seen and likely lynched as Ventriloquist (and Gyardos is an obvious heal target). This isn't counting unrevealed Lookouts, Bodyguards, Docs, and whatnot.

FM Ferengi
October 23rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
Mafia is fucked.... A lot of us didn't have the time to commit to the FM

QQ

FM Ferengi
October 23rd, 2012, 10:48 AM
FM Charizard
password: correctbatteryhorsestaple

FM Psyduck
October 23rd, 2012, 11:17 AM
Charizard is actually posting :p

Pichu isn't.

If you Vent'd Eevee (obvious target) who has a Student, the Student will speak up to reveal the Venting.
That's kinda the whole point. Let them claim and tell the town that we're lying when we say that one of us is mafia :p

If Gyrados is healed, I will get seen and likely lynched as Ventriloquist (and Gyardos is an obvious heal target). This isn't counting unrevealed Lookouts, Bodyguards, Docs, and whatnot.
I wouldn't say Gyrados is in the picture as much anymore since yesterday. It's more probable that bodyguards/lookouts would go for Pikachu and doctors for Eevee.

If you really want to be sure that you're not seen, we have Ditto to take care of that, as already suggested..

FM Ferengi
October 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
Charizard asked to be replaced *shrugs*

FM Psyduck
October 23rd, 2012, 11:27 AM
Lol.. ok.

To be honest, I think this is more worrying:

I will check Cubone/Gyrados/Pichu/Ditto tomorrow. Will be discussed with my brilliant student.

He will not check Cubone, because he later repeated that he might check him. He probably also won't check Gyrados. They may assume that Ditto will get modkilled, so that leaves our disguiser.

FM Ferengi
October 23rd, 2012, 08:06 PM
bork you crazy, this thread aint locked.

FM Psyduck
October 23rd, 2012, 08:12 PM
You cheat.

FM Ferengi
October 23rd, 2012, 08:48 PM
You cheat.

i never locked it..honest...

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Imma report you.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Imma report you.

*can delete the report*
Muwhahahahah
By the way, I'm in the process of getting you some mafia buddies ;D

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 02:03 PM
You should play all the other accounts.

We would totally kick ass.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 05:19 PM
You should play all the other accounts.

We would totally kick ass.

...your just saying that because I know all of the players and their roles! xD
the pplz no pm me back! GWARG!

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM
bork tell me what you want each player to do. I don't think these noobs will be in soon enough.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 05:28 PM
If no other actions are sent before night ends, do this stuff:

Pichu kills Gyrados
Charizard ventriloquists Eevee
Squirtle robs Mew
Psyduck lure drugs Cubone
Ditto deframes Pichu as vigilante, visited Mewtwo

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Ok, but just to let you know, the replacements aren't responding..so far i have you and 1 other for mafia...the game can't go on with that..

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Oh wait.. actually,

Psyduck lure drugs Mudkip

And place bounty on Cubone, 200,000 Credits. Expires day 5.

FM Charizard
October 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Hey hey hey. I'm the replacement. !!!

W00t

FM Charizard
October 24th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I'll do whatever you want, master.

FM Charizard
October 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
So as Eevee, I say that Ditto is mafia?

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Make that bounty 250,000 so it's a tiny bit harder to see through. The 1,000,000 bounties should expire soon anyway, so the chance they collect those is limited. :p

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Yeah, just claim Ditto as mafia and hope his "student" jumps out to deny it, because he failed to make his disguiser check or something.

Can you submit the 250,000 bounty, just in case Blazer wants it to come from you?

The idea is that people think we put a tiny bounty on Cubone so the town will leave him alone and killers won't kill him. But instead they lynch him and they feel the wrath of jester power.

FM Charizard
October 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Ventriloquist Eevee
Place 250,000 bounty on Cubone

Your will be done

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Ok, just got my account.

Can anyone give me a quick recap of what has happened? any special mechanics that I should be aware of? what plans have been in place prior to today?

I only have 1 hour to read up on everything and will not have enough time to make an informed decision what we are to do tonight.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 06:10 PM
I'm going to use the actions submitted by Psyduck. I will update the actions for episode 3 in the welcoming forum with the new COM names of your allies.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:11 PM
You shouldn't bother trying too hard to copy Eevee's writing style. If anything, it might be better to make it look like Gyrados from yesterday.

Ok, just got my account.

Can anyone give me a quick recap of what has happened? any special mechanics that I should be aware of? what plans have been in place prior to today?

I only have 1 hour to read up on everything and will not have enough time to make an informed decision what we are to do tonight.

Welcome. A quick recap is that we're in some pretty serious trouble because our past members hardly posted during the day, and many people suspect you.

So far, the mafia and the bounty hunters ("neutrals" who can't win with us) have been killing each other off and the town has been very successful and a bit lucky with their night actions.

Gyrados claimed lookout after the first night, and saw Meowth and Alakazam visiting the dead Scyther. He also saw Blastoise, but that was because he got framed. The town figured this out pretty quickly.

Pikachu is a revealed mayor, and the town knows there's a drug dealer in the game because he didn't burn as a result of yesterday's daytime ignition. (I douse drugged him)

Eevee is all but confirmed as sheriff with student OR student of the sheriff. He found both Mew and Blastoise to be bounty hunters. The sheriff is a unique role in this game, and prevents us from letting you and the now deceased consigliere from using the Death Star. If you use the Death Star night 4 or after, 1/8th of the town dies (if I recall correctly).

The serial killer who killed our consig night 0 is dead, burnt by the arsonist along with clefairy, the coroner, who thankfully won't be able to find our disguiser anymore. The day burn was a mechanic that was included midgame, after the first arsonist was killed by our disguiser (the town knows that the arsonist was disguised, they just don't know who it was).

Blastoise/Mewtwo are the most likely candidates for second arsonist.

Mewtwo posted -ignite in day chat and then 2 people burnt.

However, Blastoise was jailed the first night and thus was unable to douse anyone that night. Pichu probably didn't douse anyone night 2 because he was ventriloquisted by us on the second day, so he wasn't paying attention to the game anymore. Seeing as only 2 people were burnt from the ignition, it stands to reason that Pichu doused Clefairy the first night, and Blastoise could've doused Mew the second night.

We're now hoping that Gyrados is unprotected, so we can kill him. He poses the biggest threat to us because a lot of our actions rely on messing with trusted townies.

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 06:18 PM
ok... I'll see what I dig up as a new strat. I knew this team was in trouble but didn't know it was as bad as Yayaps FM.

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Hello everyone I am a replacement for the old guy who sat in my seat.

Um...can someone catch me up please. This thread post count is oppressive.

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I'm working on making notes.... this is not gonna be easy

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hello new-squirtle. The big post just a few posts up should give you an idea of what's going on.

Blazer, what about Ditto and Pichu?

I thought I was doing okay laying low when I was using squirtle as my second account. I'm a little more worried about those 2 accounts not getting someone new at the wheel.

People will wonder why they didn't get modkilled, even though they didn't post at all yesterday.

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:31 PM
I was Clefairy before.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Infiltrators!

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Infiltrators!

You have no idea... try to guess my COM name before Blazer tells you.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Blazer, are Ditto and Pichu being replaced?

If not, I can control one of them.. Or you can give Squirtle one of those accounts and let me have Squirtle again.

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:37 PM
So coming back I just have to say this:Magmar is obvious an emerged town leader. Eevee has a student and that student is obviously Mudkip. Eevee is most likely to be a Town PR. My guess is that Eevee is Luke Skywalker. I say this based upon this posts and attempts to pass by being untargeted by being semi active/semi lurker.Killing Eevee would be benifitual to our cause I believe. Also. blastoise is appleyno. that much is obvious. I believe Blastoise is an Arsonist based on his attempts at being super active and super pro town. Twenty bucks says he framed Mewtwo as being arson when he saw Mewtwo post -iginte.

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:39 PM

If not, I can control one of them.. Or you can give Squirtle one of those accounts and let me have Squirtle again.

this is a bad idea. I already know who all of you are and moving me to a different team that doesnt win with you is akin to gamethrowing by host actions.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:41 PM
I agree about Blastoise trying to frame Mewtwo.

What makes you think Mudkip is Eevee's student?

And why couldn't he be the student who claimed for the real sheriff? (i.e. role switch to make sure the real sheriff stays untargeted)

this is a bad idea. I already know who all of you are and moving me to a different team that doesnt win with you is akin to gamethrowing by host actions.
Ditto and Pichu ARE on our team. They just need someone to post using their accounts :)

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 06:42 PM

Waiting on replacements to notify me when ready. If you so wish I can give you squirtle back and give pichu or ditto to damus.

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:44 PM
I am almost 100% on Eevee being sheriff and Luke Skywalker and Mudkip being his student based on their slip during the day chat. And anything you think up is a-ok with me

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah, assuming we don't get 2 extra players, I'd rather have Squirtle back until one of us dies again.

I can keep up the same writing style I used for Squirtle yesterday and Ditto can use something new / Pichu can resume the spoiler spam.

I am almost 100% on Eevee being sheriff and Luke Skywalker and Mudkip being his student based on their slip during the day chat. And anything you think up is a-ok with me
Can you please quote what exactly you mean? I didn't pick up on it.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Ok damus, post your squirtle infomation here for borkbot to use. I will PM your main the new account info.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
I'm half expecting Magmar to be investigator/jailor/sheriff/sheriff student

He's been TOO right in all of his "guesses"

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:50 PM
And I'm not adding mudkip.

Mudkip tries to mis-direct away from Mafia- only votes Meowth after Magmar weighs him down in logics and reasons.
Mudkip should remain on scum-suspect list.

For what reason? He disregards obvious mafia to push lynch on players of much less information.

I suggest a vigi shoot a person of their choosing
I ask you refrain from shooting mudkip. Protection on me pl0x.

Mudkip has no reason yet to be defended by us.

My word is reason enough.

this is why i say so

FM Squirtle
October 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM
FM Squirtle

cheesesandwich

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 06:51 PM
I'm half expecting Magmar to be investigator/jailor/sheriff/sheriff student

He's been TOO right in all of his "guesses"

You can use your night action and shoot the gun btw... just sayin

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:52 PM
You have no idea... try to guess my COM name before Blazer tells you.
Scummykoko? :p

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM
pichu?

Hello?

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 06:53 PM
pichu?

Hello?

fixed?

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM
So you get why I said such a thing about Eevee and Mudkip now guys?

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 06:54 PM
You can use your night action and shoot the gun btw... just sayin
I'm aware of this, but the gunsmith dude will immediately know I'm bad news if I use that gun right away to kill a town player. I'd prefer to wait one night, so there is one more suspect. 33% is a lot better than 50% ;)

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 06:56 PM
does gunsmith gun specify that it was gunsmith gun in RP / graveyard?

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 06:59 PM
does gunsmith gun specify that it was gunsmith gun in RP / graveyard?

Appears as a vigilante shot.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM
fixed?

You should give your spoiler the tag "translation" (without the quotes)

Ok, I did see him saying that, but I thought it might just be because he didn't find him particularly suspicious.

In fact, if they did have a night chat together, I'm sure Mudkip would've read Eevee's posts that day. And it seems likely that he wouldn't be trying to explain Meowth's possible innocence. So I'm not so sure about that one.

If Mudkip is the real sheriff and Eevee the student though, my lure could be perfect for disrupting their check.

FM Charizard
October 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM
fixed?

You have no idea how much that annoys me. I used to be Pichu

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Appears as a vigilante shot.

And this is why I'm deframing Pichu as Vigilante. Along with the "pop pop" spoilers, which were used by last game's vigilante.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:02 PM

xD ♥ dust

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:03 PM

:p

Don't tell us about your past dousings. Wouldn't be fair.

FM Charizard
xD ♥ dust

It's mutual

FM Charizard
:p

Don't tell us about your past dousings. Wouldn't be fair.

Wasn't planning on it.

FM Pichu
pichu...

why are you so mean to me..

FM Psyduck
Oooh I was close when guessing Scummykoko! Dem lovers :love:

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:06 PM

I wuv you too :3

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:06 PM

lol... the irony

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:07 PM
lol... the irony

U scummykoko?

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:12 PM
ok, maybe not for tonight since it's 70mins past deadline but I think I see how we can use Vader as a investigation role: bounties can't be placed on neutrals = we can find the neutrals by trying to place bounties on them... we'll confirm them to ourselves when we fail to place it.

We might be able to use this to our advantage in day chat. I'd love to see if Evee is student or not... easy to find out.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:13 PM
ok, maybe not for tonight since it's 70mins past deadline but I think I see how we can use Vader as a investigation role: bounties can't be placed on neutrals = we can find the neutrals by trying to place bounties on them... we'll confirm them to ourselves when we fail to place it.

We might be able to use this to our advantage in day chat. I'd love to see if Evee is student or not... easy to find out.

*Cough* When I said 'never placed on neutrals' I meant by Jabba the hutt ^.^

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Good call. We should've done that from the start (admittedly we didn't think of it), but old Charizard never posted any bounties.

Oh and Pichu, the exact spoiler format looks like this:

pichu
text

it's
translation:

No caps, with a : at the end

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Oh lol. Hopefully, the town won't ask that question and assume he can't be neutral :smile:

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:16 PM
U scummykoko?
the opposite... not Dust's Lover... his nemesis!

Damn you ruining my strats.... gotta find more loopholes to replace our dead consig

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Zack?

I dunno who his nemesis is, heh.

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 07:19 PM
pichu!

got it!

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Zack?

I dunno who his nemesis is, heh.

omg read the welcome to vaders tea party thread. sheesh. XD

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:21 PM
omg read the welcome to vaders tea party thread. sheesh. XD

It wasn't updated yet 30 mins ago. I'll check again.

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Pichu. Pi-Pichu.

I fullly believe, after going through day chat again, that Eevee is the sheriff and Mudkip is student.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Ah, okay.

Hi Yapyap!

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Side note:

I am highly amused to see that I FoS'd ,for the most part, over half the mafia with jailor n1.

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Side note:

I am highly amused to see that I FoS'd ,for the most part, over half the mafia with jailor n1.

sadly...this now counters my current position

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm gonna have to go through each day and get a full list of claims and try to track the PRs... Where they are going, what are they doing, who is leaving traceble pms behind them and so on... I need to complete this role list asap.

I won't be on till 4pm estern time tomorrow.. Lets turn this FM around boys.

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Side note:

You probably shouldn't have said that, because it gives us information we shouldn't have.

It also increases my suspicion that Magmar is the jailor by quite a lot.

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:40 PM
I can only hope that there wasn't a disguiser code that was in that chat... but you shouldn't tell us anyways nor should we use it if there was one.

FM Pichu
October 24th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Whoops..

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Wanna meta a little more and assume Ditto is jailed, because Blazer didn't give any of us that account?

Would be lulz if he gets executed and flips mob. Could work pretty well for our ventriloquist ploy too, as long as mr Gyrados doesn't live and see us visiting Eevee :p

"I checked the dead guy and he is mafia."

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Username: FM Ditto
Password: Yukai

No changing the password. You may share the account until I find another user.

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM
FM Alakazam: dead - was disguiser
FM Blastoise:
FM Blaziken:
FM Bulbasuar:
FM Charizard:
FM Charmander:
FM Clefairy: dead Coroner
FM Cubone:
FM Ditto:
FM Dragonair:
FM Eevee:
FM Flareon:
FM Gyrados:
FM Haunter:
FM Hitmonchan:
FM Jigglypuff: Dead Consig
FM Kadabra:
FM Magikarp:
FM Magmar:
FM Marowak:
FM Meowth: Dead
FM Mew: Dead SK
FM Mewtwo:
FM Mudkip:
FM Pichu:
FM Pikachu: Mayor
FM Psyduck:
FM Rhydon: Dead Cit Modkilled
FM Scyther: Dead ???
FM Snorlax:
FM Squirtle:
FM Togepi:
FM Tyranitar:
FM Zapdos:

-------------------------------

Darth Sidious (GF)
Darth Vader (Ventriloquist)
General Tarkin (Consigliere) Dead = Jigglypuff
Janitor Dead
Grave Robber
Drug Dealer
Disguiser
Framer

Lando Calrissian (Mayor) = Pikachu
Princess Leia (Doctor)
Luke Skywalker (Sheriff)
Chewbacca (Vigilante)
Han Solo (Jailor)
Gunsmith (confirmed)
Coroner Dead = Clefairy burnt
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel Soldier
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel
Rebel Dead = Rhydon = Mod killed

Boba Fett (Arsonist)
Greedo (Electro Maniac)
Arsonist (dead - was disguised)
SK Dead = Mew burnt
Student?
Hidden

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:51 PM
^ work in progress.... feel free to add notes (plz add day and post # for source info)

FM Charmander
October 24th, 2012, 07:54 PM
alright, chat should be closing any moment now... gl

lets try not to screw up

FM Psyduck
October 24th, 2012, 07:55 PM
I'm quite positive that there's a jester in this game.. and that it's Cubone. Either that or he's trolling really hard.

Someone claimed they got jester annoyed I believe, but I think that was Cubone himself.

FM Ferengi
October 24th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Prompt host is prompt!