PDA

View Full Version : Night III: Heresy

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 04:36 PM
There isn't much to note about the forum of August the 18th, save that the town came to a quick conclusion to hang "oops_ur_dead". As he was held in place while the noose tightened he didn't deny his work for a second.

With his last breath, he spat into the eyes he had nailed there the night prior and surrendered to death.

As his lifeless body hit the wooden decks of the gallows the town noticed an interesting marking on his back, between his shoulder blades. A pentagram, the very same symbol carved into the flesh of the mayor, was tattooed on oops_ur_dead's back.

It would seem that they had not only removed a crazed killer from among them, but a heretic too.

Oops_ur_dead's role was: (Cultist)(Serial Killer)

Oops' Last Will:

I request that...
1) my eyes be taken out of their sockets and nailed to the gallows, above the ones that I placed there. So that the town can forever have death staring straight at them.
2) Tear my flesh off my bones and give it to the butcher, so that he may profit off of it. I like the butcher. He and I have a lot in common.
3) Procyon and Clawtrocity are waiting to be my slaves in the afterlife, and I hope they serve me well. However, I will need a pet. We'll help each other out, alright? On the first night, I attacked Goonswarm. However, he was waiting for me. He fired shots at me while getting away in a car, and I could not catch up to him. He had two other men with him, who I could not identify, but it was evident that Goonswarm is the godfather.

Night III

Cosenza
18th of August 1889; 5:44pm
Night III will End at 2am Friday, 5th August 2011 Pacific Daylight Time, or when all actions are received.

Cosenza Nobility Population:
Auckmid
Crimson
FalseTruth
Ganondorf
Goonswarm
Illidan
McPwnage
MileS
monster
Narks
NorthStar
Ozymandias
Raiden
Rumpel
S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
Severn
Spy
TheJackofSpades
vornksr
Yayap

Unknown Roles List:
Godfather[De Luca]
Consigliere[De Luca]
Mafioso[Romano]
Hooker[Romano]
Cult Leader
Jester
Executioner
Mason
Sheriff
Sheriff
Investigator
Doctor
Gunsmith
Armorsmith
Citizen/Mason
Citizen/Mason
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen

Graveyard:
Cristina Szabo (Citizen) – Died Day 0 -15 August, 1889; 4:45PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square.
Philie (Citizen) – Died Night 1 -15 August, 1889; 11:45PM – Shot repeatedly in their home.
Zack (Mafioso[De Luca]) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; 2:31 AM – Two silent shots to the back of the skull.
Mayor Lucias (Mayor) - Died Night 1 - 16 August, 1889; ? ? ? AM – Found in the Town Square with a Pentagram carved into his chest.
MrSmarter (Investigator) Died Day 1 -16 August, 1889; 4:43PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;
Procyon (Framer[Romano]) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 7:24PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
Clawtrocity (Citizen) Died Night 2 -17 August, 1889; 8:21PM – Multiple abrasions, severed arteries and eyes removed from sockets.
divemaster127 (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 17 August, 1889; 11:43PM – Shot multiple times in the arms and chest
AscendedOne (Citizen) Died Night 2 - 18 August, 1889; 5:21AM – Head slammed into table, then shot once in the neck.
oops_ur_dead (Cultist)(Serial Killer) Died Day 3 -18 August, 1889; 1:21PM – Hung Publically in the Town Square;