PDA

View Full Version : S-FM: Prelude Q&A

Glip
October 17th, 2012, 06:47 PM
S-FM: Prelude Setup Thread (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/13243-S-FM-Prelude)

Ask any questions you may have pertaining to the game here, and I will answer them.

Q: When will the game be starting?

A: The game will start on October 18th, 2012, at 10 PM EDT (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=10+PM+EDT+October+18%2C+2012).

Q: What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?

A: 42.

Q: Can we use codes?

A: All codes must be approved by me before use. Invisible Ink is not allowed. Speaking in any language other than English is not allowed.

Q: What happens if a Bus driver switches player X and the bodyguard, bodyguard protects player X -> redirected onto the bodyguard, and mafia attacks player X -> redirected onto the bodyguard?

A: The bodyguard and the mafia member sent for the kill will die in a duel.

Q: If a jailor is witched, is he forced to execute the jailee?

A: If the jailor is witched to target his jail target, he will be forced to execute. If he is witched to target anyone else, he is prevented from executing his target, even if he chose to do so.

Q: Will the mason that replaces a dead mason leader be randomized?

A: Yes.

Q: Can a mayor be healed before revealing, if he openly reveals to the town that he is mayor?

A: The mayor is healable until he sends me a PM directly stating that he wishes me to reveal the fact that he is the mayor.

Q: Does the sheriff really not have the power to detect the witch or cult leader?

A: A witch will give the result "Your target is not suspicious."
The Cult Leader will give the result "Your target is a member of the Cult!"

Q: Can an amnesiac remember the role of mason or cultist?

A: As long as it's not the Mason Leader or the Cult Leader, yes.

Q: Can an amnesiac remember the role of mason and then become mason leader due to the "mason replaces mason leader mechanics"?

Q: Is there any notification to the mafia/masons when they were failed to be recruited by the cult?

A: No.

Q: Do serial killers/mass murders/anyone win ties against the mafia?

A: Ties are won in this order:
Arsonist > Mass Murderer > Serial Killer > Mafia > Cult > Witch > Town > Executioner > Jester
Amnesiac (no role remembered) and Survivor will win along with any other role they tie with.
Witch will also win in a tie with any role above it in the order, but any role below it in the order will lose in a tie with a witch.

Q: Is the godfather immune to detection by sheriff/detective/lookout?

A: Godfather will show up as "Your target is not suspicious." to a sheriff.
Detectives and Lookouts will see the Godfather visit.

Q: Does a framer get to chose false results to give a lookout/detective?

Q: Does a janitor gain access to the cleaned target's role and last will?

A: A janitor will receive the target's last will, but not their role.

Q: Will source of death be apparent?

Damus_Graves
October 17th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Can we use codes?

Glip
October 17th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Q: Can we use codes?

A: All codes must be approved by me before use. Invisible Ink is not allowed. Speaking in any language other than English is not allowed.

clementine
October 17th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Q: What happens if a Bus driver switches player X and the bodyguard, bodyguard protects player X -> redirected onto the bodyguard, and mafia attacks player X -> redirected onto the bodyguard?

Q: Can a mayor be healed before revealing, if he openly reveals to the town that he is mayor?

Q: Does the sheriff really not have the power to detect the witch or cult leader?

Q: Can an amnesiac remember the role of mason and then become mason leader due to the "mason replaces mason leader mechanics"?

Q: Is there any notification to the mafia/masons when they were failed to be recruited by the cult?

Glip
October 17th, 2012, 08:00 PM

A: The bodyguard and the mafia member sent for the kill will die in a duel.

A: If the jailor is witched to target his jail target, he will be forced to execute. If he is witched to target anyone else, he is prevented from executing his target, even if he chose to do so.

A: The mayor is healable until he sends me a PM directly stating that he wishes me to reveal the fact that he is the mayor.

A: A witch will give the result "Your target is not suspicious."
The Cult Leader will give the result "Your target is a member of the Cult!"

A: As long as it's not the Mason Leader or the Cult Leader, yes.

A: No.

A: Ties are won in this order:
Arsonist > Mass Murderer > Serial Killer > Mafia > Cult > Witch > Town > Executioner > Jester
Amnesiac (no role remembered) and Survivor will win along with any other role they tie with.
Witch will also win in a tie with any role above it in the order, but any role below it in the order will lose in a tie with a witch.

A: Godfather will show up as "Your target is not suspicious." to a sheriff.
Detectives and Lookouts will see the Godfather visit.

A: A janitor will receive the target's last will, but not their role.

Answered.

Brendan
October 17th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Random Clementine out of nowhere.

creedkingsx
October 17th, 2012, 08:53 PM
1 Hour Ago
Damus_Graves
GraveKeeper
This message has been deleted by Damus_Graves.

I see you.

Roflcopter
November 4th, 2012, 11:17 AM
When is the next day starting...

Apocist
November 4th, 2012, 01:16 PM
When is the next day starting...

Wait? Theres a next day? I almost forgot about this game

AppleyNO
November 4th, 2012, 03:33 PM
I Surrendered guys.

The Town has WON!

Glip
November 4th, 2012, 03:52 PM
I Surrendered guys.

The Town has WON!

Sssssshhh....

Host says who's won and who hasn't.

Apocist
November 4th, 2012, 04:35 PM
So this game is still going? I seriously don't remember anything now, it's taken so long and I didn't take notes

Chane
November 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Sssssshhh....

Host says who's won and who hasn't.

well hurry up I want to up-date my siggy :P

Damus_Graves
November 5th, 2012, 01:53 PM
It is obvious who won.

Chane
November 5th, 2012, 02:07 PM
It is obvious who won.

I want it official

Apocist
November 5th, 2012, 06:21 PM
well hurry up I want to up-date my siggy :P

Already updated mine

Apocist
November 7th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Glip, what did you do?

Jr4life24
November 7th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Want to buy 6th day

Glip
November 7th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Want to buy 6th day

That'll be $50, payable via PayPal.

Apocist
November 7th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Did you abandon your game or something? o.0

Jr4life24
November 7th, 2012, 04:56 PM
That'll be $50, payable via PayPal.
Too much, How about i write your RP? :P

Glip
November 7th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Did you abandon your game or something? o.0

No. Life forced me to abandon my free time.

In case anyone didn't know, the game is actually over, and is just awaiting my writing of the epilogue/awards.

It will probably have to wait until Nov 11th or later.

Apocist
November 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM

In case anyone didn't know, the game is actually over, and is just awaiting my writing of the epilogue/awards.

Seriously? It doesn't take that long, could have been done with all the times you've been posting

Apocist
November 7th, 2012, 07:09 PM
*Whines some more*

Roflcopter
November 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM

Dafuq? You've spent more than enough time on the site since then to make a short epilogue :p

Chane
November 8th, 2012, 01:34 AM

atleast announce the winner. I guess cult won but I hate that cult games don't allow you to last longer, they might have culted me, so I have no clue

AppleyNO
November 8th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Congratulations to the Town

I would like to say one thing. DA fuck. I rolled Detective, and then Fatalis converted me EVEN WITH A DOCTOR ON ME, then I tried clem, it failed, then I tried Bork, it failed.

So like, if there are two killing town, way OP IMO. Unless Bork was a citizen that was converted into Masonhood.
Anyway, with the failed conversion of Bork, there was nothing I could do, and surrendered.

GG

Fatalis
November 8th, 2012, 05:48 AM

I would like to say one thing. DA fuck. I rolled Detective, and then Fatalis converted me EVEN WITH A DOCTOR ON ME, then I tried clem, it failed, then I tried Bork, it failed.

So like, if there are two killing town, way OP IMO. Unless Bork was a citizen that was converted into Masonhood.
Anyway, with the failed conversion of Bork, there was nothing I could do, and surrendered.

GG
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Glip
November 8th, 2012, 05:59 AM

GG

The doc healed the attack on you that night. Having him heal your conversion as well would be doubling his night action, as well as screwing the scum over even worse than they already had been.

When I get around to posting the epilogue, you'll see what went on with the rest of the night actions.

I can throw out who won/got what awards now if you want, but explanations will have to wait.

Damus_Graves
November 8th, 2012, 06:00 AM
The doc healed the attack on you that night. Having him heal your conversion as well would be doubling his night action, as well as screwing the scum over even worse than they already had been.

When I get around to posting the epilogue, you'll see what went on with the rest of the night actions.

I can throw out who won/got what awards now if you want, but explanations will have to wait.

Awards?

Fatalis
November 8th, 2012, 06:03 AM

-vote for Glip the Great to throw out awards

Glip
November 8th, 2012, 06:05 AM
The pictures accompanying the awards will also have to wait :P

Fatalis
November 8th, 2012, 06:10 AM

NP

Damus_Graves
November 8th, 2012, 06:49 AM

Awards?

Glip
November 8th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Awards?

Town won.

MVP - Chane
Unluckiest Scum - Fatalis
Derpiest Host - Glip
WIFOMville - Chane, Clementine, BorkBot, Fatalis...

Time's up. I gotta go. There may or may not be more awards to come when I finish the epilogue.

Damus_Graves
November 8th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Town won.

MVP - Chane
Favorite New Host - Glip

Time's up. I gotta go. There may or may not be more awards to come when I finish the epilogue.

Fixed

Chane
November 8th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Town won.

MVP - Chane
Derpiest Host - Glip

:D thanks!

BorkBot
November 11th, 2012, 10:34 AM
WIFOMville was effective. There's nothing wrong with lying as town if the scum doesn't know who to kill/convert as a result and all the lynches are good :p

Glip
November 11th, 2012, 10:43 AM
That wasn't an official epilogue post. Did you just move my game thread to the archived games?

Mind moving it back so I can finally get around to getting the Epilogue done that everyone's been waiting for?

BorkBot
November 11th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I didn't touch it. I think someone else did (someone moved threads for Blazer too while I was absent). If it's there I'll put it back though.