That's all thanks

Love,
Claw

philie
August 3rd, 2011, 04:32 PM
but maybe that is their strategy

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
Narks I dont think wants to be there and was put in by his friend, so yeah.. restrict sign ups to self posts I guess

Spy on the other hand is spy, and hes a philosopher. He is actually playing the game.

Clawtrocity
August 3rd, 2011, 04:49 PM
He's a trollosopher.

SAS is just as bad as Narks and I know when he sees this he'll quote it and be like u mad bro
<--- This guy is probably a douchebag.

Anyway, I just don't like the whole "I can do whatever I want you aren't paying me for this shit" mentality Spy has. In fact Spy is paying us through the transitive property of cash = things.

I guess it's kind of ok since the majority of the forum already seems to just ignore him, but that means he's the best killer out of all of us and will never lose. It's not because of his playstyle either, it's because of the way he acts all the time and that we know exactly what he is like.

AscendedOne
August 3rd, 2011, 05:23 PM
Agreed with claw, would be better if we saw less of them in the forums.

Zack
August 4th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Restrict to self-posts to join, no invites, is cool.

Restricting a player from signing up at all = not cool.

If Spy signs up... Well, then he plays.

oops_ur_dead
August 4th, 2011, 09:37 AM
I think Spy is playing very well. Nobody suspects him at all.

Clawtrocity
August 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
That's the thing though. He could be investigator and people would act the same way towards him. So he'll win when he's bad and lose when he's good. That or he'll just die first night because no one likes him.

He's not actually playing the game or changing anything in his favor. His reputation from around the forums has just made him into a troll. All he's doing is making sure people know he's there by typing some random ass message about how everyone should behave every few hours.

He probably won't win because at some point a person with a gun will kill him. Unless he's cult leader and magically got lucky by recruiting the gunsmith, but even then that's just random luck and doesn't show any skill or good play.

The best player so far is Vorn, If he's evil he's playing amazing, but if he's good he's playing just like he should be.

You were unlucky because not only did Proc pin you down, but Goon called you out with false info that Elixir sort of claimed happened. Thus leaving the town no option other than to kill you.

oops_ur_dead
August 4th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Proc had absolutely nothing on me. The reason he accused me was because he raged at me on MSN when I told him that I'm going to kill him and decided to get back at me.

Clawtrocity
August 5th, 2011, 01:52 PM
Weren't you blocked first night?

I thought that's how he knew. That's what everyone thought anyway. In addition to Goon's response.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:12 AM
Spy was completely and utterly fucking useless in night chat. He wanted to recruit Rumpel, because of out of game reasons. In other words, "they think alike".

I had to lie and tell him Auckmid was killing Rumpel for him to change his mind.

Does Spy play the game and want to win?
Yes.

But as soon as he is caught, he reveals me and the romano mafioso and votes himself. Is that even fair? Isn't that trolling?
You tell me.

Decide for yourself when you see Cult chat. I was the only one talking.

monster
August 7th, 2011, 01:20 AM
@FalseTruth

Spy should have defended himself - I agree on that, Raiden did not have the town cred to lynch someone just by pointing his finger. It didn't matter when he revealed you - you die with him as member of the cult. Revealing the romano mafioso is his choice - help the town(reveal), help the mafia(dont reveal or reveal a fake). Procyon left the name of the SK in his last will - same situation.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 01:21 AM
If Spy had gone to recruit rumpel that night he would have been revealed.

Both of your choices sucked.

FalseTruth
August 7th, 2011, 01:32 AM
If Spy had gone to recruit rumpel that night he would have been revealed.

Both of your choices sucked.

His sucked because he was clueless. Mine sucked because I got unlucky. I took a calculated risk. He "felt like" Rumpel would be good to recruit.

AscendedOne
August 7th, 2011, 04:30 PM
STOP INVITING THE TROLLS. Narks made one mafia claim then went silent the whole game. Without even leaving his night to night action will.

divemaster127
August 7th, 2011, 05:16 PM
really dont invite narks hes a freaking trolls spy is alright to my though and if you want proof on narks look at his last will

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 05:24 PM
STOP INVITING THE TROLLS. Narks made one mafia claim then went silent the whole game. Without even leaving his night to night action will.

i actually made an accusation every day, it's not my fault people dont read my fantastic insightful posts

1). procyon
2). goonswarm (for the lulz)
3). falsetruth
4). auckmid

AscendedOne
August 7th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Meh you got me there. But your last will should have still included all innocents.

Procyon
August 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM
He even made a legitimate reveal in the will. You just have to spend time to find it.

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 05:48 PM
more like illegitimate

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 06:03 PM
The part about you being a nazi or the part about you liking butt sex with males?

Procyon
August 7th, 2011, 06:04 PM
It's a role.

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Ok well we're in dead chat so just tell us. I already watched the entire thing once, but I seriously can't do it again. Not enough hours in the day.

Elixir
August 7th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Its right at the very end in fine print.

It will be interesting to see how many players actually read it...

Severn
August 7th, 2011, 06:24 PM
He says Jack is mafia at the very end. It is a reasonable claim but I don't think it would get him lynched even now that they know he is sheriff. They might figure it would reduce the kill count though and do it.

oops_ur_dead
August 7th, 2011, 06:38 PM
FUCK.
YOU.
ALL.
Narks is an outstanding member of this community.
He's better than all you retards at this game.

Clawtrocity
August 7th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Except he doesn't play the game.

He trolls and makes people hate him and uses his abilities and acts like we're suppose to then believe everything he says when half the shit he says is fucking made up and wrong.

oops_ur_dead
August 7th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Except he doesn't play the game.

He trolls and makes people hate him and uses his abilities and acts like we're suppose to then believe everything he says when half the shit he says is fucking made up and wrong.

It's not his fucking fault that you don't understand it.
He transcends Mafia.
It's like Digimon ORPG back in the day. Everyone called it shitty. But some people realized: hey, this map isn't supposed to be a good Warcraft 3 map. It's supposed to be far more than that.
The map transcended Warcraft 3. Once you stared at it long enough, and played it, REALLY played it, you would realize this. The map was not a Warcraft 3 map. It was a life map. It made you think and made you realize exactly what you were doing with your life, and exactly what you needed to change.
Before playing Digimon ORPG, I was a crazy serial killer who hated other people. I constantly stabbed people because fuck people. Then I played Digimon ORPG, had an epiphany and now I'm a communist hippie and love people.
Want further proof? One day, Dark.Revenant was really thin and athletic (Can you believe it?). Then, he played Digimon ORPG. He had his epiphany captured on video (Digimon WarCraft III Map Review (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgte-zs5NOo#)). Now Dark.Revenant is... well, you know.
http://i.imgur.com/Jsj3J.png

Narks
August 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
stop inviting me you faggots

Elixir
August 8th, 2011, 03:35 AM
Fucking hell DR why cant you make a game like that? That was the shit.

And lol at "This bastards Unavailable"