PDA

View Full Version : Night 0 - Blastoise

Forum Mafia GM
October 13th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Jail chat for night 0

Interrogation Droid
October 13th, 2012, 05:58 PM
hello blastoise this was a troll day so i chose random person to jail and by random person i mean person that i would kill if i were mafia cause you kind of stood out for some reason to me
so tell me about your life

FM Blastoise
October 13th, 2012, 09:02 PM
Why hello Interrogation Droid.

I am a Blastoise, water-steel(?) pokemon, 27, male.

How are you doing?
I am a Veteran.

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 06:28 AM
veteran a bad role to claim in jail child it a scummy role to claim in here i learned the hard way also blastoise is mono water type you lose -27 billion points tell me if you saw anything interesting in day that could possibly be useful to town

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 06:28 AM
and yes the interrogation droid does sleep cause reasons

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
veteran a bad role to claim in jail child it a scummy role to claim in here i learned the hard way also blastoise is mono water type you lose -27 billion points tell me if you saw anything interesting in day that could possibly be useful to town

1. Sorry for claiming my role xD. The easy way to confirm that I am a veteran is when someone dies to me, and when no lookout/detective comes out and says I visited someone.
2. MY PARENTS LIED TO ME!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3. It was a troll day, and no one talked strategy, minus Gyados, who tried to get the Mayor to claim, but not reveal, so the doctor can heal him. I also think that it will be interesting to see how active everyone is in the name, compared to day troll.

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 08:21 AM
name,

game*

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 08:22 AM
and yes the interrogation droid does sleep cause reasons

I understand, got to charge you up xD

What time zone are you in?

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 08:31 AM
eastern time is gud time zone *gyarados did catch my attention for being the only one trying to accomplish something kinda no gud job claiming but vet is a baddie role to claim mango alright now i need to come up with an code and pm it to blazey blaze so we can has code times kk

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 08:37 AM
eastern time is gud time zone *gyarados did catch my attention for being the only one trying to accomplish something kinda no gud job claiming but vet is a baddie role to claim mango alright now i need to come up with an code and pm it to blazey blaze so we can has code times kk

kk

So you know, In in Central

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 11:29 AM
okay if you want me to start a lynch on someone say "I'm putting a FoS on ____, he just seems scummy for some reason." i'll start the lynch in my second post after yours if you want me to confirm your role or defend you or encourage people to do something say "No guys, seriously, I'm _______. or No guys, seriously, we need to do this." if you want me to jail you again for some odd reason say anything about "dental floss" if i find it, you go to teh jail hokai. you vet you no need to anyway ok i need to sit my ass down and work so yeah

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 12:52 PM
blazie can use dis?

FM Ferengi
October 14th, 2012, 01:02 PM
blazie can use dis?

Approved

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Alright, this will be our code!

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM
also i think fm gyarados is mayor because he asked if mayor could be healed in faq thread like minute after we got rolecards

Interrogation Droid
October 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM
idunno though that seems too obvious

FM Blastoise
October 14th, 2012, 05:12 PM
He also could be a baddie who is trying to get the mayor to out...

Either case, he is at the very least, semi important

FM Blastoise
October 15th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Well night is about to end. Anything else you want to discuss?

FM Blastoise
October 15th, 2012, 05:59 PM
OHHH

Do you want me to reveal I was jailed?