PDA

View Full Version : Mytomaniac

Gzz
October 12th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Role name : Mytomaniac
Description : You are a silly boy with the passion for urbans myth
Aligment : Neutral / Evil ?
Abilities : He pairs with a neutral killer , the mytomaniac knows who is of role but not the name , nor the killer knows who is the mythomaniac , he has the ability to swap investigative pairings of the killer with the one of another person , like bus driver swapping , except that swap only investigative pairings
Options : Can cover 2/3/4 times ( if uncheck can' t )
Can cover himself : default off
If the killer dies , the mytomaniac begins the copycat of the killer : default on
Inv pairings : your target is a stalker

Slaol
October 12th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Like the Student/reverse Framer to neutral Killers. I would be OK with it. I don't like that he could easily just PM the killer and negate the "But the Killer doesn't know" part, but Spy or any future PM readers could counter that.

Roflcopter
October 12th, 2012, 11:14 PM
I don't think I like this role, but to humor it, what invest pairing?

Gzz
October 13th, 2012, 03:31 AM
"Your target is a stalker"

RLVG
October 13th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Aligment : Neutral / Evil

Abilities : He pairs with a neutral killer , the mytomaniac knows who is but the killer no

If the killer dies , the mytomaniac begins the copycat of the killer

So when there's like 4 players left, you can gamethrow the Neutral Killer into a lynch & turn into him and win.

This alone is disbalanced, as you can cause a "Xanatos Gambit" to win 90% of the time as a Mytomaniac as long you're not randomly killed on the night.

If you're unsure what that is, check it on TV Tropes. Xanatos Gambit (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit)

Gzz
October 13th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Mmm , true , maybe , because if he lost his killer has basically lost , we can make him suicide or turn in citi ( still a better destinity than death )