PDA

View Full Version : N2 Frame

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
Framing Claw would be pointless. There would be a 50% chance that Claw would show up as the Romano mafioso instead of the Romano hooker, therefore nullifying the effect of the frame.

We should frame someone that you think Narks or the other sheriff(probably Goonswarm) would investigate. I do believe that Procyon knows the most about Narks, and I know the most about Goon.

Procyon please provide us with information on who you think Narks would check.
Unfortunately, I believe that Goon will check me. There is little I can do to avoid this.

As for now, I vote to frame vornksr. He is the one Raiden pointed to as the next mafia, and monster also seems to suspect him for all the codes he's making. I personally don't see him as a threat, but town does.

Vote to Send Procyon to Frame vornksr

This is pending Procyon's suggestion on who Narks would check second. Nothing is finalized yet.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 01:01 PM
There is only 1 Investigator left in the game. If he decide's to Investigate Claw, there will only be a 25% of him finding out Claw was framed. We sometime's have to take risk's in Mafia, and a risk with a sucess rate of over 75% is well worth it. If 1 of the 2 Sherif's get an innocent on Claw, then trust me, everyone will want Procyon dead.

I still vote we frame Claw, but this is completely Procyon's desicion.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
elixir says if you frame the same guy, he'll show up as the same role as the previous frames

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
Okay, frame Claw then.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
should probably kill him instead lol

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
If Claw dies, everyone will want to kill you Procyon :'(

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Killing Claw is stupid. Lots of people suspect him because he is using the logical fallacies of the last game and applying them to this game. By framing him, we open up the possibility that he may get lynched. Killing him would just result in a loss of a potential out for us.

Vote to Frame Claw

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:23 PM
Killing Claw is stupid. Lots of people suspect him because he is using the logical fallacies of the last game and applying them to this game. By framing him, we open up the possibility that he may get lynched. Killing him would just result in a loss of a potential out for us.

Vote to Frame Claw

I agree. Please frame Claw.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM
There is only 1 Investigator left in the game. If he decide's to Investigate Claw, there will only be a 25% of him finding out Claw was framed. We sometime's have to take risk's in Mafia, and a risk with a sucess rate of over 75% is well worth it. If 1 of the 2 Sherif's get an innocent on Claw, then trust me, everyone will want Procyon dead.

I still vote we frame Claw, but this is completely Procyon's desicion.

I am going to be blocking the investigator by the way.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Ok, this is getting stupid, let's start PMing each other. Elixir said we could PM during the night.