PDA

View Full Version : N2 Roleblock

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
Block MileS

Any objections?

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
This, I might be on board with. If we shut down all investigateor's, we only have to deal with Sherif's. Are you going to reconcider frameing Claw?

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 01:23 PM
why miles and not a sheriff?

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Because miles is the only role we can be sure of.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
lol, i'm pretty sure of both sheriffs

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
Well, Narks is a sheriff, but a troll. I doubt anyone will believe what he says. Town trusts MileS completely atm, he must be blocked.

Who do you think the other sheriff is?

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:12 PM
let me look back at the thread, one second

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!!! We need an Investigator to investigate Oop's. Maybe we should role-block Raiden instead... LOL, now I'm disagreeing you in all 3 sections

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
The investigator wouldn't check oops... and we already know oops is sk... What are you saying?

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
everyone should put oops in last will regardless

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
goonswarm might be sheriff, but good chance he's a bad role, and if he's a jester, it's not too good for us

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
I'm saying that at the end of yesterday, I made a huge public case against Oops, and requested for the Investgator to Investigate Oops. Because MrSmarter fliped town, I have garnered a lot of respect, and MileS might listen to me.

@Procyon: The big problem with that is that it would but a ton of heat on me if you left in your last will that you supported my word's. I have already left Oops in my last will, but I would prefer if you guys didn't.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
goonswarm might be sheriff, but good chance he's a bad role, and if he's a jester, it's not too good for us

I realy don't want to kill or role-block a Jester. They ultimately help us. For that reason, I'm less sure about Goon.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:33 PM
When we can block an obvious investigator(MileS), why block a 50/50 sheriff(Goonswarm)?

I do not understand your reasoning at all.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:36 PM
well, if goonswarm is godfather, he'd be fucked. what else could he be beside sheriff or jester?

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:37 PM
Yeah, good job with the excel chart.

I am happy now for us to role-block MileS. It would be very suspicious if we role-blocked Narks, and it is possible False is Jester

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
I would like to reiterate that a blocked investigator is worse than a citizen to town because they cannot be recruited. I don't see any reason why blocking MileS would hurt us.

Also, there is no way in hell that MileS is going to go find your 1-2 posts that accuse oops and believe you.

1) You did not role claim
2) You were the only one to vote for oops
3) Your whole case against him was based on him not wanting to lynch. He made a post afterwards that said you, Aukmid, are right and he was wrong.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:40 PM
Ik. He was very wishy-washy.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=JEEP%27s_Tells_for_Finding_Mafia

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
can you post a png of the chart or something

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:59 PM
can you post a png of the chart or something

Done, but without "my thoughts" section. It got cut off...

Elixir
August 2nd, 2011, 08:01 PM
At this point in time, your block is going to be on MileS.

You still have a while to change your mind as you haven't decided on a kill target yet either.