PDA

View Full Version : Excel Spreadsheet of Day 1

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM
Check it out, it's attached.

Comment on anything you don't agree with. Especially if you think my "most likely role" section should be modified for player.

Anyone I said that is most likely a citizen also has the potential to be Cult leader. The culted person will probably be a big name on the forums, like me.

I am going to make a modified version of this spreadsheet for the town in Day 2 which will be full of misdirection, lies and deceit. This is the clean version.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Sweet, good job.

However, your probably not going to like it when I suggest we kill Ozymandius or S.A.S under susspicion of being Cult Leader.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Haveing said that, I may be on board with the killing of Accended One.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
And also, the reason that I thought maybe killing S.A.S. is that this game, he is trolling a lot more then last game. Trolling ended up causing a win for the Cult. S.A.S. might have decided that acting like a troll would help him win this game. I'll post this on day 2 discussion now.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:16 AM
Also, you missed YapYap, who claimed Citizen yesterday.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 11:27 AM
I missed him on the roles list lol.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Any way, I like the spread sheet. Help's us keep organized as the game goes on :)

Auckmid
August 3rd, 2011, 08:27 PM
I know that this is quuite a bit of work, but could u plz update this. Ty :).

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 08:32 PM
I am in the process of doing so. I still need to review what everyone has said Day 2.