PDA

View Full Version : À notre manière de bonté...

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM
This is the second night.

Welcome FalseTruth.

Please tell me what you think, and we shall go from there.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 12:34 PM
Okay, I was busy most of yesterday. I thought I would use to day to catch up on day events, but they lynched Mr.Smarter...

First off, Procyon is our romano framer. Auckmid is our romano mafioso.

DO NOT CULT THEM. I can control thier actions so that everything they do will be in favor of the cult. This way we can get more people to work with us, FASTER.

We need to be culting the smart people with powerful roles. In order to figure that out, I'll have to go through the posts in more detail and give you my feedback.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 12:38 PM
The magical powers of our God tells us to convert AscendedOne.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 01:08 PM
I disagree. I believe AscendedOne to be a mason leader. Also, he is trolling. He may not prove useful to us at all.

If he turns out to actually be a mason leader, you're dead(I think).

I will ask Elixir and get back to you on that.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM
Here are some relevant facts for Cult/Mason relationship:

Masons can vote to recruit any Citizen, but the mason sent to do the recruiting gets killed if he tries to recruit Mafia, Serial Killer, or Cult Leader.

Masons kill any cult members they try to recruit, though this does not apply to the Cult Leader himself as the Cult Leader kills the Mason.

Cult Leader can recruit any role, The Cult Leader always is the one who does the recruiting, but if he tries to recruit a Mason, the Mason learns the Cult Leader's name. Cult members keep their original role but secretly change allegiance. If the Cult Leader dies, then half of the Cult (rounding up) at random kills themselves the following night, and the Cult cannot recruit anyone else afterwards.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 01:36 PM
Or alternatively, we can show vornksr, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 03:06 PM
Remember this, we have to consider what Town and Mafia would do, and what they think we are/would do.

Elixir
August 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM
There is no mason leader. Only masons. Attempting to recruit one will reveal the cult leader to them.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 04:11 PM
My mistake, Elixir.

To Plato:
N1 Romano mafia went like this:
I block Oops.
Procyon frames Claw.
Auckmid kills Zack.
Each one of us accomplished our task. I blocked the SK, and Claw was successfully framed and investigated by Raiden(Most likely the De Luca consigliere).

Check the attachment for everything else I know. It should prove useful to us in the future. Tell me if you want anything changed or modified. I will make a modified version for the Romano Mafia, and one filled with lies and trickery for the town tomorrow.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Very good job, FalseTruth. I shall have a look at it in more detail.

Some goals we should bear in mind:

0. Win as Cult: which means we want majority to be culted in endgame.

1. Do not be discovered: by any investigative roles, including masons and citizens who are just good at clue finding during the day.

2. Do not be killed: since you are already in a Mafia faction, you can prevent yours from killing me. You can keep on blocking the SK, while trying to get rid of the other Mafia faction's killer.

3. Be good: be nice to all new cult members, and be fearless. If I die, my last will will make everything fine.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 05:26 PM
I think we should recruit Oops. He is probably SK, and will allow us to control 2 night deaths and prevent other culted+ romano mafia from dying.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 05:27 PM
This way, I can block Miles, who is almost definitely investigator AND we can get more kills per day.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:41 PM
How is the discussion with your Mafia group? Have you decided to not kill oops?

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
I am leading their decisions for the most part. We are probably going to kill AscendedOne, who I believe to be the first Mason. I am going to be blocking Miles(the other investigator). Auckmid wants Procyon to frame Claw, but I'm not sure this is the best idea. Do you have any suggestions on who we should kill/frame/block?

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
Are you sure you want SK (a loner) on our side, or should we not have a town power role on our side, considering town is doing so well right now?

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:47 PM
I am trying my luck here. I don't think I will be killed.

If we let SK loose, SK can kill off most town/mafia.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:52 PM
Oh my God, just check who is actively online all the time! I bet they are discussing Mafia/Masons!

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
You see vornksr online? He must be mason/Mafia!! We should use this strategy more often. Check online patterns.

Why am I so smart?

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:56 PM
You see Raiden online? He must be also mason/Mafia.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:57 PM
If possible, on your spreadsheet, you can log online activity of players, when you have the time.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 05:58 PM
You see TheJackOfSpades online? He must be also mason/Mafia.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 06:00 PM
FalseTruth, I see that you are online - PLEASE change your account settings so that nobody can see that you are active.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 06:01 PM
It is always a gamble. If you let SK loose you risk the possibility of him killing Romano Mafia or us. Knowing oops, he probably wants to kill me or Goon, but this is merely speculation. Of course, he may not be SK and the real SK may have hit the GF or a doc heal. Note that both of these outcomes are extremely unlikely, but so was us getting the frame on Claw.

Nothing is for certain, but I still believe recruiting oops is the best course of action.

I have attached the Excel spreadsheet I intend on giving the Romano Mafia. Please tell me if you would like me to change anything.

Spy
You see MrSmarter online? He must be mason/Mafia!

Okay, I'm starting to annoy even myself.

FalseTruth
lol online doesn't mean shit. Post count does.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 06:02 PM
lol online doesn't mean shit. Post count does.

NVM I realized post count does not increase in these chats.

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 06:07 PM
I did not claim I was Jester!

I did not claim any role... I could be any role.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 06:08 PM
I did not claim I was Jester!

I did not claim any role... I could be any role.

But to make them think you are jester would be in our best interest, would it not?

Spy
August 1st, 2011, 06:12 PM
I don't know how your Mafia works, so I don't know at all. I was and am always serious, and never tried to be Jester. Why do people always think I am Jester when I am never ever Jester? How likely is it that I am Jester? 0%. Whatever you think works best for you and your faction. (I am just trying to gain credible reputation here.)

Anyways, I am going over to oops_ur_dead's house now.

convert oops_ur_dead

(And then I will sleep.)

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 06:19 PM
Goodnight Plato. I sent the modified version to the Romano Mafia. I need to make a town version and figure out who we should frame, then call it a night.