PDA

View Full Version : Night 2

Auckmid
August 1st, 2011, 11:39 AM
What are your opinion's? I honestly do think Oop's is SK, but if crimson is Executioner, tongiht Oops get's 2 kill's, and cannot be role-blocked, and the SK has a free bullet-proof vest. Anyway, tonight I vote that FalseTruth does the night kill, as he is the least likely person to be targeted by a night kill.

Procyon
August 1st, 2011, 11:43 AM
oops is SK but WTF RAIDEN IS CONSIGLIERE

Procyon
August 1st, 2011, 11:48 AM
if the person that does the killing has another action, the nonkilling action will not be executed

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 12:32 PM
I need to catch up on events, been out at the airport doing shit. I thought I would have more time, but u guys lynched Smarter too quickly.

First off, I think Raiden is legit invest who is stupid enough to check Claw, who was framed by us.

Procyon
August 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM
all i know is that raiden and miles are both either investigator or consigliere

Auckmid
August 1st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Role-blocking the Sk won't do sh!t, trying to kill him will be a waste, frameing him is an option, but I think that we should either frame Claw or MileS. If we frame MileS, then we might very well sucseed on getting him lynched, but I'm worried that your on borrowed time, Procyon, and frameing Claw might be one of the few thing's which will save you for a while. Ultimately, you probably are going to be killed by lynch :'(

One thing which I knew the first time I saw your name, False, is that it is possible that you have been Culted. You are one of the top poster's on the website, and would be a good target from a Cultist's stand point. We should probably concider blocking one of the claimed Investigator's/Sherif's. Raiden may be a good target.

As for killing, we can kill a Investigator or Sherif, or we can try and deal with the Cult Leader early. S.A.S could possible be Cult Leader. There was 1 low poster who I can't remember the name of, but I'll find his name. He struck me as a definate Cult Leader candadite.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Of course, that depends on who the cult leader is. I can assure you I have not been culted. Also, I have read a few more pages and I now believe that Raiden is 100% De Luca consigliere. He wanted Claw dead because he believed it would clear his name, establish himself as invest, and give them a huge lead. Unfortunetly for him, Claw was framed. Let's watch tomorrow who defends Raiden, because he is the most likely to be lynched, other than Procyon. Whoever defends Raiden is the De Luca GF.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 02:08 PM
By the way, Auckmid. You were cleared by Mr.Smarter. You came up a citizen to him. I think you are the least likely to die, however, the mason leader will most likely try to convert you. When that fails, you will be in trouble. Good luck day 2.

Procyon
August 1st, 2011, 02:58 PM
if any of you are fucking culted, you better tell us, otherwise, you risk getting us all killed

Auckmid
August 1st, 2011, 04:34 PM
I am not Culted. I think you may be speaking the truth about Raiden, FalseTruth, but if Raiden die's, lot's of people will start clamaring for Procyon's head.

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 04:59 PM
I am not suggesting we kill raiden. We are merely exchanging information right now. I am still deciding who is our best option to kill/block/frame. We made good choices yesterday but this time we have to consider what the GF and SK will do.

I am 90% sure that Oops is SK, but we have to save him for later. We should focus on killing town exclusively for a couple of days to weaken their investigative strength. I will make an excel spreadsheet to provide my thoughts on the situation later.

Auckmid
August 1st, 2011, 05:33 PM
I that moment, I vote Frame Claw. I need more time to think about who we should kill and who we should Role-block

FalseTruth
August 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM
I think we should kill AscendedOne. He talks as if he has a plan that he will execute in a few days. This narrows his role down to jester/First Mason/Town Invest roles/Possibly Doctor but unlikely. He is not SK, that's Oops, and cannot be De Luca.

He is almost definitively town. I think he is our best choice. By not attacking any of the investigative roles, we allow them to continue accusing each other and subsequently we profit from their indecision.

I also want to block Miles. He is very likely an investigator because he correctly claimed Mr.Smarter's role. A permablocked invest is more useless to town than a citizen would be.

I'm not too sure who would be the best framing target atm, but we can decide that later.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Vote: Send Procyon to kill S.A.S Alpha
(Look at False's Excel thread for reasoning. I've also decided that Procyon is the least likely to be killed tonight.)

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 11:27 AM
There are a few problems with your reasoning. The cult, for the most part, is on our side until the late game. Town currently outnumbers us. The way to deal a critical blow to town is to eliminate their recruiting system for citizens. This essentially makes all their citizens potential mafia and gives us an out when we need to roleclaim. After eliminating the masons, we can focus on cult. Until then, the town should be our focus.

Also, Cult only has max 2 members as of now. If we eliminate Cult early, town has less alignments to worry about. Just like in SC2 mafia where Mafia has to keep the sk alive until late game to eliminate townies faster, we must keep the SK and Cult alive in forum mafia because we lack a majority.

Another problem is that you want to send Procyon. I agree he is the least likely to be killed, but that has no relevance to who should do the killing.

1) We killed Zack, the mafioso, and there was still a De Luca death. Therefore, even if the one doing the killing dies, his attack is still executed.
2) Iif you send Procyon, he loses the ability to frame. If you send me, I lose the ability to block.

Also, you need to understand a fundamental idea we must live by. Trolls are GOOD for evil alignment like us. They lead town astray and assist in the confusion. Therefore people like Narks, Spy, and S.A.S. should be kept alive for now, regardless of their roles. If they become too large of a threat later on, it will be in our best interest to kill them. As for now, we should focus on eliminating masonic recruiting capabilities.

Vote to send Auckmid to kill AscendedOne

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
THE ONLY REASON DU LUCA'S KILL WENT THROUGH WAS BECAUSE ROMANO IS LOWER ON THE KILL CHART THE DU LUCA!!! IF THE SK HAD HAVE MURDERED ZACK, THE DU LUCA KILL WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH!!! IF I AM KILLED, ARE KILL WON'T WORK!!!

As long as we can shut down the Town's Sherif's, we should be ok because the Town has no idea who else is town. The Cult know's who each other are. If the Cult make's it past Night 3, it's preaty much a guaranteed win for the Cult. They have to be dealt with quickly. Trust me when I say that as long as they are smart, a small Mafia can beat a large town as long as we keep the Sherif's in the dark.

Again, I must ask why you are so against Cult hunting? Are you sure you don't have anything to tell us?

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
I am not against Cult hunting. I am saying it is more beneficial to kill someone who is likely to be mason than someone who is trolling and could potentially help us. I still don't see why you think he is a cult leader. Nothing he has said leads me to believe he is. Also, no one has backed anything he has said, so there doesn't seems to be a culted person following his every whim.

I honestly don't think that S.A.S is part of the cult or culted. I think Procyon should read both of our recommendations and vote with whoever he believes to be speaking the most sense. I already explained all my points of view in my previous post. I don't see why you don't agree with that reasoning.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 01:53 PM
You are right about the order of killings. I still don't see why we should send Procyon because he would lose his ability to frame. I would suspect that Oops is the only person who would want to kill you, but this would also draw suspicion towards him because you were the only person to vote him during Day 1. I think he will be smarter than that. I stand by my vote to send you to kill AscendedOne.

I would like to ask, why are you so certain S.A.S. is cult leader? He seems extremely disinterested in the game and didn't want to read much of the thread. A cult leader would likely care about winning the game more than S.A.S.

At this point, I think S.A.S. is about 70% citizen 30% other role.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
isn't claw doctor?

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
Procyon, who do you want to kill?

I am 90% sure AscendedOne is town. And of all the town roles, he is most likely to be the first mason. I recommend that you vote to kill him.

Auckmid thinks that S.A.S. is cult leader on the basis that S.A.S. is trolling. I honestly don't see this as sufficient evidence, but you are the third and deciding vote. Please make a decision quickly.

About Claw, yes he is probably a doctor, but I feel as though a lot of players such as JackofSpades have a stigma against him from last game and may accuse him tomorrow. This is critical to help us delay town from voting (their strongest asset).

I have analyzed everyone in great detail and still believe it is in our best interest to kill AscendedOne.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:09 PM
Why do you want to kill town? If we are skilled enough, we can beat the town, even if we are heavily outnumbered.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Why do you want to kill town? If we are skilled enough, we can beat the town, even if we are heavily outnumbered.

I want to kill Ascended to PROTECT YOU.

If he is in fact mason, he will target you, yayap or an another citizen claim. When he tries to convert you and it fails... You are in BIG trouble...

Protecting YOU is my priority right now. Don't you remember Mr.Smarter got a citizen on you? Mr.Smart is a dead invest! People will listen to his claims.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:15 PM
I am 90% certain that Procyon can kill and frame on the same night. The only factor we should consider when choosing someone to kill is the person least likely to be murdered. Even if we don't kill S.A.S., I think it is a very bad idea to send me, unless you think I am least likely to get killed.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM
I am 90% certain that Procyon can kill and frame on the same night. The only factor we should consider when choosing someone to kill is the person least likely to be murdered. Even if we don't kill S.A.S., I think it is a very bad idea to send me, unless you think I am least likely to get killed.

That is wrong. Ask Elixir. 1 person cannot perform two actions per night.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:16 PM

I want to kill Ascended to PROTECT YOU.

If he is in fact mason, he will target you, yayap or an another citizen claim. When he tries to convert you and it fails... You are in BIG trouble...

Protecting YOU is my priority right now. Don't you remember Mr.Smarter got a citizen on you? Mr.Smart is a dead invest! People will listen to his claims.

My priority is to protect you guys. I have no special abilities. I am expendable. Also, I never claimed Citizen.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:17 PM

Ok, let's ask Elixir

Elixir, can Procyon kill and frame on the smae night?

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:20 PM
Procyon, can you PLEASE read all of this and vote to kill AscendedOne or S.A.S.?

We do not have much time left.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Asended One you think is preaty most likely Town. Townie's are never as big a threat a other Bad guy's.

And yes, we need to make a final desicion preaty soon, and it looks like Procyon get's the finaly say. If it is true that you guy's cant use your ability and kill on the same night, I am willing to take the kill.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM
we have a lot of time left

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
We have 11.5 hours left. Procyon, could you please give us your input at least? We should be coordinating a kill with discussion from all 3 members.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 02:28 PM
not sure who to kill, goonswarm might be good, if he's not a jester

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 02:38 PM
Now, at least, we got who to frame(Claw) and who to block(MileS) all down.

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
As a fundamental rule, we shouldn't want to kill anyone under suspicion. Crimson, Narks, and Goonswarm are all under suspicion atm because they all claimed sheriff. We know Narks to be the real sheriff, but because he is trolling, town will probably not believe him.

If we kill Narks, Procyon will get lynched.
If we kill Crimson, we are wasting a kill because he is almost definitely an executioner.
If we kill Goonswarm, we kill a 50/50 sheriff/jester. There are other kills we can take that we can be more sure of.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
no point to kill narks, at this point i think he just wants to screw the town and get himself killed

Elixir
August 2nd, 2011, 07:58 PM

Ok, let's ask Elixir

Elixir, can Procyon kill and frame on the smae night?

No. Downside of losing a mafioso is that you have to sac power roles.

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
Ok then. I think that we are all in agreement as to me doing the kill. I still would rather kill S.A.S Alpha, but I'm turning my computer off now, and it's only 5 hour's till dead line. I may not agree with some of False's reasoning, but his logic is solid.

Vote: Send Auckmid to kill Asended One

Auckmid
August 2nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
Sorry, but I JUST CAN'T DO IT :(.

Vote: Send Auckmid to kill S.A.S. Alpha

I'm sorry if this end's up !@#$ing us up, but it's what I believe will best help the Romano Mafia.

I'm not sure what the Tiebreaker for a tied vote is, but if it's a coin-toss, I call tails ;)

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
Procyon, your vote decides all. So far we are framing Claw and blocking MileS.

I vote to Send Auckmid to kill AscendedOne

You have 4 hours and 15 minutes to make your decision. The sooner, the better. Read through all of our arguments and decide which one of us is speaking the most sense.

Procyon
August 2nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
you're acting like we're not on the same team. if you were culted, not telling us just puts us at a disadvantage (what are we going to do, kill you?)

FalseTruth
August 2nd, 2011, 11:13 PM
Well, I am not culted. You might want to ask Auckmid though... I just think S.A.S. is a citizen and don't see any purpose to killing him.

What do you think S.A.S. is, Procyon?

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 12:23 AM
i think he's a citizen, but he could be cult leader

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 12:29 AM
Well, make a decision. It's up to you to decide who to kill. I have given my side of the argument.

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 12:37 AM
i have no idea who to kill

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 12:43 AM
You have 1 hour and 15 minutes to decide or I will random.org it for you.

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 12:49 AM
Procyon, would you rather kill a 90% town power role, or a 70% citizen 30% other role

If you pick 90% town power role-- Vote to kill AscendedOne
If you pick 70% citizen 30% other role-- Vote to kill S.A.S.

That's the way I see it. I don't even think the 30% for S.A.S. can be 100% attributed to cult leader because he could also be a trolling as the executioner or jester.

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 01:40 AM
ascendedone was the guy with the plan? he could be a retarded citizen that is planning on claiming doctor

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 01:42 AM
8 minutes.

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 01:43 AM
don't i have 17 minutes?

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM
Since I still have to write the scenario around your choice, No.

edit: in your base stealing your minutes.

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 01:48 AM
4 minutes now?

FalseTruth
August 3rd, 2011, 01:49 AM
JUST FUCKING DECIDE WTF, ITS NOT THAT HARD.

Procyon
August 3rd, 2011, 01:50 AM
i wanted to random.org it for the shits, but if i don't get a vote in in time, i vote to kill ascendedone (DON'T LOCK ME OUT OF CHANGING IT OR FRAMING SOMEONE)

Elixir
August 3rd, 2011, 01:50 AM
Auckmid is going to kill ascended one.

Game, set, here we go.