PDA

View Full Version : Secret Roulette Knowledge:

Xen
September 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Two things:

1) Whoever hosts roulette can host with their max bid set as the min bid; whoever joins and has less points than the host will use that bid and be unable to bid--regardless of the joiner(s')'s points--thus, the pool of points for any joiner with less than the host's points will be what the host set.

2) Once typing "-join" to join a roulette game, you are locked into the game til the end and the points distribution no matter if you leave the game immediately after typing "-join". The points will still be distributed in the data base to all winners and losers.

Everyone, please continue to type "-join".

Thank you.

TheWORSTicle
September 14th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I learned about the first one the hard way. :(

Chane
September 15th, 2012, 04:09 AM
does roulette continue after the game when the banks are saved? it ends but do the points get added and do you lose them if you leave?

RLVG
September 15th, 2012, 04:28 AM
And that's how I get 20K+ points legally with just 300 games won.:p

It's RNG and Luck Required, but play it right and you will at least get a 66/33 win ratio.

Too bad when I die, not too many particates and quits the current game.

I'm at the point I'm nearing 30K, so there's now an issue if I should kill myself in roulette to give points to reduce it because other alternatives are against the rules.:suspicious:

Damus_Graves
September 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Use 4 shot guns.

Blazer
September 15th, 2012, 08:21 AM
2 shot is the way to go

Damus_Graves
September 15th, 2012, 08:36 AM
I prefer 4 shot because it uses less luck then 2 shot does.

Ash
September 15th, 2012, 08:38 AM
2 shot is the way to go
this.

i already knew this tactic. ur late trxen

Blazer
September 15th, 2012, 08:46 AM
this.

i already knew this tactic. ur late trxen

yes but i had to correct damus

Chane
September 15th, 2012, 08:48 AM
you can't play with more then 2 people with 2 cambers right?

I agree 4 is the best. the more people the higher stakes I am willing to put up

Blazer
September 15th, 2012, 08:50 AM
you can't play with more then 2 people with 2 cambers right?

I agree 4 is the best. the more people the higher stakes I am willing to put up

only have as many chambers as people.
n = x = success and fun
n = number of people
x = number of shots

Damus_Graves
September 15th, 2012, 08:57 AM
yes but i had to correct damus

4 shot is better. Simplely for breathing room.

Xen
September 15th, 2012, 09:42 AM
There is no "roulette game theory". It's 100% luck. No matter how many shots, anyone can die on first shot anytime.

However, by INCREASING the chambers, your chances of winning CAN increase against trigger happy players.

What I've done for several days:

1) I set whatever my max bid is (right now it's 133) and I make it 13-shot.
2) I -pull one time each time.

After doing this about a hundred times, you'll usually come out ahead.

If I think I'll only play vs one player, I make it 2-shot, get it over with, and leave immediately after the game is finished.

And Chane, like I said in my original post:

EVEN IF YOU LEAVE, THE ROULETTE GAME CONTINUES AND YOUR POINTS AND THEIRS STILL DISTRIBUTE.

Ash
September 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
2 shot is better than 3 or 4 simply because you get all the points if you win.
Plus, if you host 2 shots, you are likelier to win.

I love winning twice or thrice roulettes in 1 mafia game.

Deantwo
September 15th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Two things:

1) Whoever hosts roulette can host with their max bid set as the min bid; whoever joins and has less points than the host will use that bid and be unable to bid--regardless of the joiner(s')'s points--thus, the pool of points for any joiner with less than the host's points will be what the host set.

2) Once typing "-join" to join a roulette game, you are locked into the game til the end and the points distribution no matter if you leave the game immediately after typing "-join". The points will still be distributed in the data base to all winners and losers.

Everyone, please continue to type "-join".

Thank you.

if i understand what your saying correctly... you can make people bet more points then they really? as in... making points out of nothing?

Ash
September 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM
if i understand what your saying correctly... you can make people bet more points then they really? as in... making points out of nothing?
You need points to enter it, if you don't have enough points it won't let you join.

If you have enough points to bet but you can't bet that high, it will let you in.

Deantwo
September 15th, 2012, 03:42 PM
You need points to enter it, if you don't have enough points it won't let you join.

If you have enough points to bet but you can't bet that high, it will let you in.
you just confused me even more... sorry... ^^;

Damus_Graves
September 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM
If the roulette host sets the minimum bet at 100.

you can join if you have 100 points.

normally people with 100 points cant bet that much. but since they have it they can join a game set at that amount

creedkingsx
September 15th, 2012, 03:45 PM
Basically, if I start a game with minimum bet of 100 points and someone joins and their maximum bets, which is the square root of their total number of points, btw; they will be forced to bet 100 points, no matter what, even though their max isn't that high.

Ash
September 15th, 2012, 03:49 PM
you just confused me even more... sorry... ^^;
ok i'll give u 2 examples of what i mean.

example 1: Damus started a roulette with a minimum bet of 205. Creedkingsx only has 100 points total. He typed -join but it didn't let him because he can't bet.

example 2: Damus started a roulette with a minimum bet of 205. I only have 250 points total. I can join because I have enough points to bet even though I can't normally bet that high. (It forces you to bet 205)

Deantwo
September 15th, 2012, 04:22 PM
ok i'll give u 2 examples of what i mean.

example 1: Damus started a roulette with a minimum bet of 205. Creedkingsx only has 100 points total. He typed -join but it didn't let him because he can't bet.

example 2: Damus started a roulette with a minimum bet of 205. I only have 250 points total. I can join because I have enough points to bet even though I can't normally bet that high. (It forces you to bet 205)

ah... i guess my misunderstanding was about the "not able to bet that high"

didn't know there was a limit to how much you could bet... haven't played much roulette ^^;
i got my 10,000 points the hard way

Xen
September 15th, 2012, 09:39 PM
In a nutshell, using this secret knowledge:

Between my two accounts, I made over 7K on one account and lost over 7K on the other along with playing randoms with 2-shot using my max bid as host--all in about 50 hours to get "-prefer".

My mind has turned to mush, but it's nice to finally have and it's possible to do in a weekend!

Blazer
September 15th, 2012, 09:40 PM
In a nutshell, using this secret knowledge:

Between my two accounts, I made over 7K on one account and lost over 7K on the other along with playing randoms with 2-shot using my max bid as host--all in about 50 hours to get "-prefer".

My mind has turned to mush, but it's nice to finally have and it's possible to do in a weekend!

im jealous, i have horrible luck

Xen
September 15th, 2012, 09:57 PM
im jealous, i have horrible luck

I wholeheartedly believe I'm in the .01% of the world's luck when it comes to game stuff. Any sort of competitive activity, luck is never on my side.

You know you have bad luck when you can't even beat yourself in roulette.

I can't tell you how many times I pulled the trigger trying to dump my points on the feeding account all the way to the 13th shot, then the AI doesn't let me pull on the 14th shot, so I have to pass, then bam, I lose 130+ pts on the account I'm trying to feed. It was pretty frustrating sometimes. I feel like I aged 10 years sitting in my desk chair all that time, trying to get that done. It was a wise idea of DR to program the AI to disable "-pull" on the last shot (then you can't "gamethrow" roulette points).

Blazer
September 15th, 2012, 09:59 PM
I wholeheartedly believe I'm in the .01% of the world's luck when it comes to game stuff. Any sort of competitive activity, luck is never on my side.

You know you have bad luck when you can't even beat yourself in roulette.

I can't tell you how many times I pulled the trigger trying to dump my points on the feeding account all the way to the 13th shot, then the AI doesn't let me pull on the 14th shot, so I have to pass, then bam, I lose 130+ pts on the account I'm trying to feed. It was pretty frustrating sometimes. I feel like I aged 10 years sitting in my desk chair all that time, trying to get that done. It was a wise idea of DR to program the AI to disable "-pull" on the last shot (then you can't "gamethrow" roulette points).

I think we were cut from the same cloth sometimes >.>