PDA

View Full Version : some quick mech related questions. that are however very important and thus public thread.

Chane
September 14th, 2012, 11:59 AM
title^

after 3 consecutive days/nights of non-killing:

1: if for instance 12 executioners and 1 consort (none mafia becoming) and 1 sk (does not kill rb's)

will the executioners win? (their target was executed)

2: if there are 12 witches and the same as stated above, will the witches win?

3: if town wins the game while a town member has been converted into the cult, does the town win?

4: will a set-up with 1 mason leader 13 masons and 1 cult start up into the game?

5: is a-for-effort awarded if an arsonist burns 4 people whom are all night immune? and what if the arsonist burns people whom are doused by another arsonist? what if another arsonist burned 4 people in this way, will you get the achievement? and if 2 arsons burned on the same night do they both get the achievement?

these are some very deep mech related questions and I wonder if people are aware of them or not.

thx in advance!

Blazer
September 14th, 2012, 12:11 PM
all i see is troll setup questions

Chane
September 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM
all i see is troll setup questions

it very important for me is.

on a serious note however, 3 and 5 are legit. and 1 2 and 4 I need for achievement runs that I organize on the EU

but could you at least try to answer the questions :)

Gzz
September 14th, 2012, 12:31 PM
1 It works , even if a common tatict for Ace Persecutor is make 14 exe vs1 spy to lynch d1 .
2 they will all togherter
3 nope , they must smite he
4 i rember the game won' t start
5 no

Damus_Graves
September 14th, 2012, 12:34 PM
1. standard achievement hunt save.
2. what Gzz said.
3. Nope cult wins.
4. there are two opposing factions so yes.
5. doubtful.

Blazer
September 14th, 2012, 12:56 PM
/thread