PDA

View Full Version : Masons vs Cult

Tensa
September 4th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Hey

I think Masons or mason leader should be able to win tie as cult like citizen do with maf cause mason leader is the counter to cult and it's gay when you lose as tie mason leader vs cult.

Slaol
September 4th, 2012, 06:57 PM
I wish I could get a game where I am
1: Mason Leader (Only win I don't have)
2: Cult exists
3: Town wasn't so bad that it ran me into the ground long before a 1-1 tie.

But I also do agree with this post.

Maybe Mason Leader > Cultist > Mason. Most Mason will transform with current settings, but I think only Leader should possess the tie breaker.

Damus_Graves
September 4th, 2012, 06:59 PM
I can't ,mis typed, agree with this. As the mason leader has the ability to destroy the last offending cultist.

MissingNo
September 4th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Disagree completely. Firstly, think about how u get to that situation. Cult-ml-town perhaps? The cult has 0 tools to deal with the ml before or after this point in time. If ml is confirmed by a cult killing (probable if cult r in play), by a mason, an invest anything- then the cult has no choice but to convince the ml that the townie is bad. This will be a feat and then you would rob the cult of his win? No thanks.

creedkingsx
September 4th, 2012, 07:26 PM
I think Mayor should win over everyone else because he can vote.
I think Vigilante/jailor/veteran should win over all non-immune evil roles because they can kill.

Voss
September 4th, 2012, 08:04 PM
I think jesters should win all the time. they do in pubs =)

creedkingsx
September 4th, 2012, 08:07 PM
They do.
Because sheep.

Slaol
September 4th, 2012, 08:19 PM
I think Mayor should win over everyone else because he can vote.
I think Vigilante/jailor/veteran should win over all non-immune evil roles because they can kill.

It should really be some kind of ranking for who would beat the hell out of the other guy.

Duffmana
September 4th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Agree that Mayor should trump all.

Glip
September 4th, 2012, 09:06 PM
It should really be some kind of ranking for who would beat the hell out of the other guy.

Tie winner decisions are already misunderstood enough by the general populace without making them individual-role based amongst the town and mafia as well as the neutrals.

AppleyNO
September 4th, 2012, 09:11 PM
I don't think that the town (Minus citizen when option is set) should win a tie anyway..

why?

Mafioso V Mayor V vigilante

Nighttime

Mafia kills Mayor/Vigilante

The next day

Vigilante/Mayor walks out into the circle and gets killed