PDA

View Full Version : Gamethrowers and the herd mentality

Necroplant
September 1st, 2012, 11:13 AM
I'm on the KV list, as are others I know of who were all put on at the same time about a month ago. Allying with troll friends (and you can invite kv list friends) is a good stalwart against being bumped from the game you paid for (and have rights to play!).

Here's my question: how many kv members per game is TOO much? 15 players in a game, and I've only been part of a 3-kv list wolfpack. 4 is absolutely hilarious to see at the start of a game, but the more after that it becomes excessive lol.

tiloup1441
September 1st, 2012, 11:15 AM
ive saw 6 kv lists in the same game when i joined and there was the OP clan

Bruno
September 1st, 2012, 11:16 AM
Usually I'm always the last vote to kick people, but I never do :3

Damus_Graves
September 1st, 2012, 12:27 PM
Three to Five KV-list people is to much in one game.

Chane
September 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM
there are just no KV people in the EU. its almost completely unmoderated.

suicidaln00b
September 1st, 2012, 02:47 PM
he thinks being an obnoxious cock is his right because he has 60 dollars

he has an ~~xXepic tr0llz battalionXx~~ for KV evasion

he's trying this hard to play mafia

die

CortoMontez
September 1st, 2012, 02:56 PM
Set the kick threshold at 60% (or some other percentage) of the number of non-KV or WL players in the lobby, simple.

Gzz
September 1st, 2012, 10:39 PM
Nope , for a unespected intervent of a moderator on EU were many Kick - listed persons , now i rember only Bart , but there are more

CmG
September 1st, 2012, 11:20 PM
there are just no KV people in the EU. its almost completely unmoderated.

1. US has a lot of more trolls and grievers than EU has.

2. The US Mod's do EU reports as well. So if there are mods on EU online or not. Doesn't matter much.

3. Send more legit reports in of game-throwers, cheaters, grievers and point hackers and a lot more will be on those lists.

Mugy
September 2nd, 2012, 01:29 AM
I believe the OP clan got upgraded to ban-list after they were simply circumventing kick-vote by playing together.

Xen
September 2nd, 2012, 02:28 AM
I've never typed -kick for anyone.

I figure, if a player is actually legitimately on KV (which is rare--legitimacy, that is), there's no reason to -kick. If he gamethrows or whatever, report after the game. No sense in losing a player and already ruining the game.

Gzz
September 2nd, 2012, 03:35 AM
Xen , sometimes put on an happy face is too hard , so we kick

Damus_Graves
September 2nd, 2012, 03:55 AM
I think this thread has run its course

I move for a /thread to be put in place

Chane
September 2nd, 2012, 04:25 AM
I think this thread has run its course

I move for a /thread to be put in place

Dammy what is it in you suggest /thread on every thread in MD? you wanna be mod or what? =)

@CmG its sad to hear NA has so many more game throwers, but I have not seen a watch,kickvote,banlist person in 150 games.

Raptorblaze
September 2nd, 2012, 08:02 AM
Ironically I usually don't vote to kick unless it's a player I know personally will try to ruin the game. Hell more times than not I've flashed the mod sign and told people to let them play.