PDA

View Full Version : So another faggot who plays Mafia

DesorDeloford
August 30th, 2012, 07:36 AM
So are you guys taking any stand against Hand Banana in this game since he's purposely using third party programs to lag out games? Currently been sitting at his trial as a proven godfather for 10 minutes now and the trials lasted 8 seconds. As something that is STRICTLY against Blizzard's policies of using third party software to clearly lag a game out, I'd recommend you guys look into this before your game truly earns the worst reputation on Battle.net.

Cryptonic
August 30th, 2012, 07:41 AM
If this is something strictly against blizzard's policies, I'd suggest reporting him to them aswell!

DesorDeloford
August 30th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Also, Hyosung joins him and Elvenlight. Again, i'd recommend you do something about this since you've already had one problem with blizzard with donor benefits and don't want to ignore a player who's using 3rd party programs.

DesorDeloford
August 30th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Also our good friend Cygx who likes to make troll saves is in his group now. Nice to see you guys did nothing about that and all the people complaining about him ruining games.

creedkingsx
August 30th, 2012, 08:44 AM
We have a report from someone with multiple replays provided, per our request. Once it gets review, and I think I will beeline ahead of the older ones due to necessity, he will be in line for banlist.

Bruno
August 30th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Also, Hyosung joins him and Elvenlight. Again, i'd recommend you do something about this since you've already had one problem with blizzard with donor benefits and don't want to ignore a player who's using 3rd party programs.

How can DR help if people use 3rd party programs on his map, idiot? That's like DICE preventing a clan/group from ever having a BF3 server because people hacked on it.

Also our good friend Cygx who likes to make troll saves is in his group now. Nice to see you guys did nothing about that and all the people complaining about him ruining games.

Boo hoo?

Lazers
August 30th, 2012, 01:23 PM
fraps it or something

if there's clear evidence that someone is lagging the game for 10+ minutes, then that mofo is griefing, and he can get KV'd

or you can report it to blizzard, although I don't know if they will do anything

Raptorblaze
August 30th, 2012, 01:24 PM
fraps it or something

if there's clear evidence that someone is lagging the game for 10+ minutes, then that mofo is griefing, and he can get KV'd

This.

Chane
August 30th, 2012, 01:33 PM
could you provide a replay when the match is over?

Ash
August 30th, 2012, 01:40 PM
could you provide a replay when the match is over?
You are trolling, right?

Bruno
August 30th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Weekend Warrior/Keeper

Damus_Graves
August 30th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Report him.
Most you can do atm

Raptorblaze
August 30th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Well I think everything has been said.
/thread