PDA

View Full Version : Can Godfather be rolled from Random Mafia/Mafia Killing?

Cryptonic
August 29th, 2012, 07:25 AM
Let's say instead of putting a GF in a setup, you had 3 Random Mafia.

Since there isn't a GF in the game, does that make it possible to roll GF from Random Mafia?

JackWolfsong
August 29th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Of course. That's how I make setups :D

Cryptonic
August 29th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Of course. That's how I make setups :D

Thanks for answering.
Might incorporate this into a setup, then :o

BorkBot
August 29th, 2012, 08:21 AM
It's much more interesting when you don't know whether the mafia killer is a godfather or a mafioso. Random killing is definitely recommended if you want to stray away from the same old setups.

Cryptonic
August 29th, 2012, 08:25 AM
It's much more interesting when you don't know whether the mafia killer is a godfather or a mafioso. Random killing is definitely recommended if you want to stray away from the same old setups.

Yea, I really would. I'm getting sick of playing the same cookie cutter games..
And when people think they're "spicing it up" they do a neutral save where it's nearly impossible to win as any benign neutral.

MissingNo
August 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Mafia Killing (Disguiser excluded)
Mafia Support
Mafia Random

Is how I do mine. There is a >50% chance of GF in this setup.

Chane
August 29th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Mafia Killing (Disguiser excluded)
Mafia Support
Mafia Random

Is how I do mine. There is a >50% chance of GF in this setup.

this is also how I do mine. my set-up is currently has no set roles.

MissingNo
August 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM
this is also how I do mine. my set-up is currently has no set roles.

I set 1 sheriff and occasionally I throw in an amnesiac with role revealed to town on.

Chane
August 30th, 2012, 02:39 AM
I set 1 sheriff and occasionally I throw in an amnesiac with role revealed to town on.
Amne is rolled a lot in my set-up and its has all options off. He has full power

SickBoy is IntE
August 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM
One of my biggest pet peeves with some people's set-u is doing GF WRONG. GF needs to have the perks; invulnerability, immune to blocking, etc... Maybe not all but AT LEAST one of those perks (I prefer all). If he doesn't get those perks then he's just a mafioso with a pink name.

So either go random mafia, or if you wish to have a guaranteed GF: GIVE HIM PERKS.