PDA

View Full Version : Epic Town Win

Auronno
August 24th, 2012, 05:46 AM
I hope this is the proper section in order to share this.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ik00wd8040bjop

This is a replay of my last match, if anyone is interested in watching it.
I was vigilante and I didn't start very well, since the first night a killed a Sheriff.

What I found epic of this game is the end. We were four people: 2 town (one was me), 1 mafia, 1 sk. At this point you can clearly say that SK or Mafia is going to win.

I admit that I was soooooo lucky, but at least I tried to do something. My nick is Auronno (battlenet), Omar (mafia game).

DAY -2= Sk and the other townie wanted to lynch the mafia player, but I said that i preferred Mafia to the SK, so I wanted this one to be lynched. When was time to vote, I said inno, and somehow I persuaded the other townie to do the same...

NIGHT -1= Somehow I managed to survive and SK/Mafia killed the other townie.

DAY -1= Sk and Mafia said that it was all about me, so Sk and I tried to lynch the mafioso. Mafioso said "Hey, Omar, what about not liking the SK?". He was quite disappointed. He promised to let me alive, but I didnt trust him, though I said innocent to him. So we tried to lynch the SK, who said that -SK was an harder win than the mafia one.-
My purpose was to cloud the issue and make those two confused. I said "inno" to the SK.
We tried to lynch the mafia for the second time and all he said was "This -harder win thing- is a bullsh**". So I decided to abstain. Mafia player was killed with the SK's vote.
Mafioso's last words were: "Undeserved win."

NIGHT 0= I didn't die.

DAY 0= SK killed himself and his lw was "Yeah right, I don't deserve to win".

AND THIS IS HOW, I (IN THE ROLE OF VIGILANTE) MANAGED TO WIN AGAINST A SK AND A MAFIOSO.

Yes, thanks to luck, but still epic in my opinion.

Sorry if I wanted to share this, but I was quite excited... and also sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian.

pebrock
August 24th, 2012, 05:56 AM
So basically the SK gamethrew for you. Sounds fishy to me.

AppleyNO
August 24th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Did you have another shot left, because you could have lynched the SK and shot the mafioso

Auronno
August 24th, 2012, 06:00 AM
So basically the SK gamethrew for you. Sounds fishy to me.

I forgot to say that he was so grateful to me for not lynching him, yeah so... maybe it was fishy, but have you ever thought about the possibility to persuade people? In order to play (and win) mafia games you need cleverness, deception skills, a bunch of luck and... charisma? the ability to persuade?

Did you have another shot left, because you could have lynched the SK and shot the mafioso
No, I didnt. I wasted the second shot on godfather in "NIGHT -4" and the day after that I made him lynched.

Chane
August 24th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Should have gone for the epic fail achievement

Auronno
August 24th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Should have gone for the epic fail achievement
Instead I got "Last of Kin", which is pretty lame for a townie

Chane
August 24th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Instead I got "Last of Kin", which is pretty lame for a townie

epic fail (5) for everybody (if 15 people left at the end) = 75 points as well. and its much more epic. :P

Voss
August 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM
game throwing. town shuld not have won that. you should have lynched sk that first day and shot the mafioso that night. once that town dies, it was a game throw, but nothing you should be punished for.

pebrock
August 24th, 2012, 09:47 AM
game throwing. town shuld not have won that. you should have lynched sk that first day and shot the mafioso that night. once that town dies, it was a game throw, but nothing you should be punished for.

I think the SK should be punished.

Auronno
August 24th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I said that I ran out of shots.

I think the SK should be punished.
I think that SK can do everything he wants since he doesn't have a team and he can't grief the game of no one.

Damus_Graves
August 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Gamethrowing.

You did nothing.

Damus_Graves
August 24th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I said that I ran out of shots.

I think that SK can do everything he wants since he doesn't have a team and he can't grief the game of no one.

Yeeaaah bullshit.

Cryptonic
August 24th, 2012, 10:53 AM
It is gamethrowing to side with town and mafia as Serial Killer and giving them the win.
However, since the Serial Killer doesn't have a team, it is very unlikely that anyone would be angry enough to report you.
Doesn't make it right, though.

Damus_Graves
August 24th, 2012, 10:57 AM
It is gamethrowing to side with town and mafia as Serial Killer and giving them the win.
However, since the Serial Killer doesn't have a team, it is very unlikely that anyone would be angry enough to report you.
Doesn't make it right, though.

I report them when i see them.

Voss
August 24th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I report them when i see them.

model citizen right here

Damus_Graves
August 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM
model citizen right here

Of course.

Pylo23
August 24th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Hey, I was that Serial Killer. Im really surprised to see that replay here. I was playing on my second computer so i didnt need the points and I really thought I didnt deserve that win. Also, i didnt have a team, i was alone, and all i ruined were MY points. Im sorry if that may be considered as game throwing, i didnt think about that.

If i should be punished... then punish me, but game throwing was not my intention.

Auronno
August 25th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Hey, I was that Serial Killer. Im really surprised to see that replay here. I was playing on my second computer so i didnt need the points and I really thought I didnt deserve that win. Also, i didnt have a team, i was alone, and all i ruined were MY points. Im sorry if that may be considered as game throwing, i didnt think about that.

If i should be punished... then punish me, but game throwing was not my intention.

Hey Pylo, it was not my intention to report you, I poster here just to share a game I liked.

I didnt except such a reaction from these users...

I don't give a fuck btw

Damus_Graves
August 25th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Hey Pylo, it was not my intention to report you, I poster here just to share a game I liked.

I didnt except such a reaction from these users...

I don't give a fuck btw

Thank you for telling us.
We care.

Chane
August 25th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Thank you for telling us.
We care.

I am going to count the number of people that don't get sarcasm.

LeaD
August 25th, 2012, 07:28 AM
gamethrowing move to appropriate part of the forum
/thread

Damus_Graves
August 25th, 2012, 07:30 AM
gamethrowing move to appropriate part of the forum
/thread

Raptor will /thread this saying some witty one liner

Chane
August 25th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Raptor will /thread this saying some witty one liner